Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Mathematical support for Jesus' return in 2018"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/amyv1213-3.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Amy VanGerpen (13 Dec 2011)
" Mathematical support for Jesus' return in 2018 "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be clear, I am not dogmatic about the following calculations as I don't rely on math or human logic in interpreting Scripture. Both of which tend to put God in a box. However, the following mathematical support, which I believe has more Scriptural support than some I've seen, still has me hopeful that the rapture is within the next few weeks.

Israel became a nation in 1948. If the life of a fig tree is 70 years, that means the 2nd Coming should be 2018. ( However, Psalm 90:10 stretches this possibility out to 2028 ),

Isaac Newton theorized that the 7 weeks was separate from the 62 weeks, because there would be an end times fulfillment to the 7 weeks leading up to the return on Jesus based on this passage:

Daniel 9:25 “ Know therefore and understand, That from the going forth of the command To restore and build Jerusalem Until Messiah the Prince, There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; The street shall be built again, and the wall, Even in troublesome times.

Note that the starting point should be the "command to restore and build Jerusalem", NOT the retaking of Jerusalem. When did this happen? In was in 1969:

http://www.jewish-quarter.org.il/chevra.asp

1969 + 49 years = 2018

Company Profile – General Review
The Company for the Reconstruction and Development of the Jewish Quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem Ltd. (JQDC) is the only fully owned government company operating within the environs of the Old City of Jerusalem.
(The company is fully owned by the Ministry of Construction and Housing).
The company was established in 1969, after the liberation of Jerusalem, and is the governmental arm for carrying out governmental policy in the Old City of Jerusalem.JQDC is the primary real-estate leaser of public land, totaling some 133 dunams within the walls of the Old City (zone of appropriation) and an additional 17.500 dunams outside the walls (in the City of David).
The company also acts as a government housing company, and as such it acts as real-estate registrar, conversion and transfer of rights, legal prosecution regarding the appropriation, demands of ownership, evictions and management of the land registration ledgers.

JQDC was established in 1969 by the Government of Israel.

The company’s purpose was the restoration of the Jewish Quarter and its consequent development as a national, religious, historic and cultural site, stressing its unique style and character.

The restoration work took 16 years.

At the end of this period, 600 families were housed in the Quarter. Today, the number of inhabitants of the Jewish Quarter numbers 2,500, out of a total of 34,700 inhabitants of the Old City. At the beginning of the last century, in comparison, 20,000 Jews lived in the Quarter (out of a total of 37,000 residents).

The quarter has over 40 institutes of learning including yeshivot, and dozens of midrashot, synagogues, institutes, hostels, museums and visitors centers.

Commerce: 100 stores and businesses are active in the Quarter, and the Company sees them as full partners in determining the development of the Quarter.

Also, as has been pointed out a few times by Benny C this week, the eclipses found by Luis Vega also point to a 7 year Tribulation. I have checked these out on the NASA site myself to verify this pattern. This in itself I find too incredible to be a coincidence. Seriously, if we are still here next year I'm gonna wonder what all those verses about "signs in the sun, moon and stars" were all about. This pattern will never be seen again in our lifetime.

I'll be honest, the mathematical "proof" being thrown out there for a 2015 return makes absolutely no sense to me. With regard to the Jubilees and Sabbaths pointing to the year 2015, I am reminded of these passages:

Leviticus 26:33-35 I will scatter you among the nations and draw out a sword after you;
your land shall be desolate and your cities waste.Then the land shall enjoy its sabbaths as long as it lies desolate and you are in your enemies’ land then the land shall rest and enjoy its sabbaths. As long as it lies desolate it shall rest—for the time it did not rest on your sabbaths when you dwelt in it.

Lamentations 2:6 He has done violence to His tabernacle, As if it were a garden; He has destroyed His place of assembly; The LORD has caused The appointed feasts and Sabbaths to be forgotten in Zion. In His burning indignation He has spurned the king and the priest.

If the Sabbaths, both weekly and 7th year Sabbaths, were messed up or forgotten by Israel back then, who is to say that they've got it right now? I believe it is entirely possible that 2015 is pointing to the false "messiah", and the Jews will be using their calendar to support their decision to believe that the antichrist is the one they have been looking for. Only the remnant will escape this deception.

John 5:43 I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.

Don't forget that the 1335 count in Daniel 12 suggests that the official end of Daniel's 70th week comes on the third day of Channukah, or 75 days after Jesus' returns. (Why I believe Jesus will return on Atonement can be found here: http://www.trackingbibleprophecy.com/rapture3.php#restoration ) If this 7 year period will end during Channukah, then it should begin around Channukah as well (I believe the rapture can happen at any time, though I lean toward a small gap between the two). Many are well aware of the prophecy in Haggai 2 pointing to the eve of Channukah as the potential day of the Gog and Magog War some year, or the start of the Tribulation. Just food for thought considering the eclipse pattern in the link above, along with all the numerous signs converging on ALL levels pointing to our soon departure.

Maranatha!
Amy Van Gerpen

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com