Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ivar: News that Matters: Must see: James Robison: The Lord wants Protestants and Catholics to unite

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

James Robison: The Lord wants Protestants and Catholics to unite as one
December 8, 2011
James Robinson sounds like the new spokesperson for Catholicism on his TV broadcast show Life Today. Robinson praised Fox News Contributor Fr. Jonathon Morris, claiming the Lord was upon him and we should listen to him.

James and Betty Robinson promotes merger of evangelicals and Roman Catholics.

Robinson says everything that comes out of Fr. Morris’ mouth is consistent with the word of God and the heart of God.

He said, “I wish that most protestant preachers had the same sensitivity, discernment and gift of communication that you have, don’t you agree (audience)?” The audience claps in agreement. Fr. Morris states that Protestants and Catholics need to work together no matter what anyone says.

Take a listen to this clip:

James Robison interviews Father Jonathan Morris

James Robinson sounds like the new spokesperson for Catholicism on his TV broadcast show Life Today. Robinson praised Fox News Contributor Fr. Jonathon Morris, claiming the Lord was upon him and we should listen to him.

Robinson says everything that comes out of Fr. Morris’ mouth is consistent with the word of God and the heart of God.

He said, “I wish that most protestant preachers had the same sensitivity, discernment and gift of communication that you have, don’t you agree (audience)?” The audience claps in agreement. Fr. Morris states that Protestants and Catholics need to work together no matter what anyone says.

Let’s take a look a Fr. Morris. He regularly appears on TV interviews on Fox, CNN and other networks as a Catholic spokesperson. I find it interesting that Fox news needs a Catholic spokesperson in the first place, given that the majority of the Christian population in the USA is Protestant.

Fr. Jonathon claims that the Roman Catholic Church might need to change their view at Creation if scientists finds intelligent alien life forms. He states that if they find these life forms “Maybe we will need to change our understanding of perennial truths” :
Vatican to announce ALIENS! Father Jonathan Morris interview

Here is another interesting clip of Fr. Morris explaining Anglicans coming into the Catholic church. Fox news looks tickled pink over it! :

Vatican Welcomes Anglicans into Catholic Church

Let’s take a look a Fr. Morris. He regularly appears on TV interviews on Fox, CNN and other networks as a Catholic spokesperson. I find it interesting that Fox news needs a Catholic spokesperson in the first place, given that the majority of the Christian population in the USA is Protestant.

Fr. Jonathon claims that the Roman Catholic Church might need to change their view at Creation if scientists finds intelligent alien life forms. He states that if they find these life forms “Maybe we will need to change our understanding of perennial truths” :

Here is another interesting clip of Fr. Morris explaining Anglicans coming into the Catholic church. Fox news looks tickled pink over it! :

The bottom line is the Emergent church is emerging. And we need to look at the big picture.

1. The Vatican has called for a new world order and a world bank.

2. The Vatican has told their members they can believe in space aliens and that they are their brothers.

3. The Vatican is ramping up interreligious dialogue with all religions and even atheists.

4. The Vatican, as of yesterday joined the International Migratory Organization.

5. The Vatican has called for a divided Israel and a Palestinian state.

6. The Vatican has called for international climate change law which will bring in world government.

This overall picture of what the Vatican is saying and doing is enough to show, this church is not in allignment with the Word of God, desiring political power and the world government system to come. Those who have ears to hear, listen and take heed.

James Robinson is being swept into the antichrist current leading the world into a world religion where the gospel is compromised, the Bible is mocked and truth is traded for good feelings and unity.

Christians, the time is coming where the line must be drawn in the sand. Which side will you stand on? Or will you stand in the middle of the line in a luke-warm existence? Make the right choice. Choose Him, Jesus of Nazareth. Put on the full armor so that you can stand.

Ephesians 6:10-18

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Written by Sue

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Ivar: News that Matters: Must see: James Robison: The Lord wants Protestants and Catholics to un

Our New Website URL

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/2011/12/08/pope-the-mother-of-god-exalts-christ-primarily/

Pope: The Mother of God “exalts Christ primarily”
If you believe that the Jewish virgin mother of Jesus was a sinner, The Vatican has made you “anathema”.

The Pope offes incense to his mother, and who he claims in the mother of the Church.

This is what the Roman Catholic news agency Zenit has recored, on the feast of the “Immaculate Conception”.

ZENIT: Why do Catholics pray so much to Mary?

Father Cecchin: Because they are the disciples of Jesus who from the cross indicated that they should have Mary as “Mother.”

Today there is talk of the prevention of illnesses. Look, Jesus is the most perfect doctor who not only can heal the sins of the world but also prevent them: and He does this with his Mother — hence the celebration of this dogma, which, as all Marian dogmas, exalts Christ primarily.

Source: Zenit.

My comment:

The Christian faith is basically so easy to understand, that not even a fool shall manage to perish by pure ignorance.

“Pray for mercy in the name if Jesus”. He who paid for your sins with His blood on the cross. Make Him your only way to God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and your Master.

A Catholic Bishop put a crown on a piece of wood, and claim he is honoring his "holy mother", sinless and ever virgin.

The Catholic religion is so complicated, that I refuse to believe that any priest fully understand that there is no relationship between the scriptures and the Papal dogmas. The Catholic religion is pure blasphemy and fiction.

It would have been easy if there was only one verse in the Bible, where Jesus had said: “Pray to me in the name of my mother”. That would have settled all issues. But there is non. Not a single line. To the radical opposite, Jesus tells us to pray to the Father in His name. Only.

If it was the stepfather of Jesus, Joseph, who was standing next to Jesus on the cross, and Jesus would have told John. “Behold. This is your father”. The theological consequences would have been devastating The Pope would never have claimed to be the successor of “St. Peter”. He would obviously claimed he is the successor of “The holy father at the cross”.

The Pope can for obvious reasons not claim to be a “holy mother”. That is why the Pontiff demand that the Church shall have “his mother” as their “mother”. If not, the Catholic “god” will refuse to save you.

Why did Jesus tell John, the four words: “This is your mother”?

You do not have to be a racer to understand the situation that had occurred. Jewish Miriam was alone, and had no where to go. Jesus wanted John to give her shelter.

Our Lady of Aparecida of Brazil, looks very different from the Italian copies of the "Mother of God".

Miriam was not the physical “mother” of John. Neither did Jesus tell John to have her as mediator between him and God.

Soon after His resurrection Jesus would be back, to be available and alive forever more.

Since all men have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God, that includes the Jewish virgin.

But the Roman Catholic Council of Trent, claim the scriptures to be a lie.

Because Rome claim the mother of Jesus war born without sin, was ever virgin, and lived a life without sinning. This is suppose to be a special privilege given to her by God.

The Pope claim Catholic Mary was saved, but did not need the redemption in the blood of Jesus, shed for her sins on the cross.

Born without sin, not sinning, makes her a “Catholic goddess”, a co-redeemer with her son. The multiple images of her, points to a universal goddess that can be found in all cultures and pagan religions. The only thing the Catholics claim she can not be, is a young Torah obeying Jewish virgin.

This is what the Council of Trent has declared as Roman Catholic dogma.

The Council of Trent decreed: “If anyone shall say that a man once justified can sin no more, nor lose grace, and that therefore he who falls and sins was never truly justified; or, on the contrary, that throughout his whole life he can avoid all sins even venial sins, except by a special privilege of God, as the Church holds in regard to the Blessed Virgin: let him be anathema.”

Pope Pius IX was the first to claim the not Biblical sinlessness of “Catholic Mary”:

We declare, pronounce and define that the doctrine which holds that the Blessed Virgin Mary, at the first instant of her conception, by a singular privilege and grace of the Omnipotent God, in virtue of the merits of Jesus Christ, the Saviour of mankind, was preserved immaculate from all stain of original sin, has been revealed by God, and therefore should firmly and constantly be believed by all the faithful.
—Pope Pius IX, Ineffabilis Deus, December 8, 1854

Source: Wikipedia.

When the Roman Catholic Church claim that “Mary exalt Christ primarily”, this is simply baloney. Because primary worship of Jesus is direct and exclusive worship of Him. If you use “Mary” to come to “Christ”, you obviously have “Christ” as the secondary object of your worship. You have found a mediator, and made her an idol.

The consequence of the Marian theology, is sin and lawlessness. “Catholic Mary” is a lawless being, and so is her “son”. Stay away from this kind of falsehood.

Written by Ivar

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Ivar: News that Matters: Must see: James Robison: The Lord wants Protestants and Catholics to un

I MUST take a VERY STRONG exception to the view of this post. The author of this post takes some very decided leaps in judgment from what was said on the LifeToday program that Fr. Morris was a guest on, to the accusation that James Robison is promoting the merger of evangelicalism and Catholicism, as religious systems!! What WAS said is that CHRISTIANS (meaning individual Christians, not groups!) should be unified,(in spirit, not necessarily every point of theology!) no matter where they worship, or what denomination that they are members of!! There are Christians in every single denomination, and heathens in every single denomination!! We can no more have spiritual fellowship with non-Christian Baptists, than we can with non-Christian Catholics! But we can have fellowship with Christians that may not believe everything we believe on every point of theology!! Otherwise, Jesus' prayer for unity of the body of Christ was for naught!!
22“The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; 23I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me. 24“Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
25“O righteous Father, although the world has not known You, yet I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me; 26and I have made Your name known to them, and will make it known, so that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.” John 17:22-25

I do NOT in any way affirm any errant theology of the Catholic Church, but I know some very devout CHRISTIANS that worship in the Catholic church, that LOVE JESUS and have a personal relationship with Him, not because they are Catholics, but in spite of it!! James Robison even said in this clip that it's not about religion, but about a RELATIONSHIP with Jesus Christ that is the unifying factor!!

Words can be twisted, and taken out of context of either the setting, or the whole focus and spirit of a person, or, in this case, a ministry, to mean whatever one wants them to mean, and implications made that are quite improper. I am quite confident that this is what has occurred here. I have followed James Robison, and have been very closely associated with his ministry since the late 1960's,have met him, and have close friends that are close friends with the Robisons, and have been for more than 3 decades. I can tell you emphatically that I do not know of ANY man that I believe walks with God more diligently, or humbly than James Robison!! I can say emphatically that he would be the first to condemn the emerging/emergent church movement as being part of the plan of the coming New World Order to establish a One-World Religion! As Billy Graham told James Robison, when James was telling Billy to avoid several people..."Do you know these people you are talking about?" I would ask this author, "do you know James Robison?" I'm guessing the answer is a resounding NO, nor has this individual followed James' ministry closely, or they would know his heart, and KNOW that these allegations are far from the truth!! Has the author of this article taken the biblical approach to address error, or simply formed an opinion, and made a public accusation, without examining ALL the facts and addressing the one presumed to be in error personally, before making a public statement? If not, then this accusation is out of scriptural order! Furthermore, I KNOW that James Robison is a man UNDER AUTHORITY, and does not consider himself an authority unto himself. If he is in error, then I KNOW that those to whom he has made himself accountable will call him on it, and he will heed correction.

Just because Fr. Morris was a guest on Life Today is NOT a blanket affirmation of everything that Fr. Morris believes, or says!! Fr. Morris even said that there are things that certainly he and James would disagree on. But that does not mean that Fr. Morris is not a Christian, simply because he is a Catholic priest! He even affirmed on James' show that it's about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior, NOT about the church you attend, and affirmed his own personal relationship with Christ! I know this is subjective, but even as I watched the clip, I sensed the Holy Spirit in me bore witness to the Holy Spirit in Fr. Morris.

If we turn our backs on our brothers and sisters who might hold some theological views that are different from our own, then we are disparaging parts of the Body!
15If the foot says, “Because I am (or you are)not a hand, I am (or you are)not a part of the body,” it is not for this reason any the less a part of the body. 16And if the ear says, “Because I am (or you are)not an eye, I am (or you are)not a part of the body,” it is not for this reason any the less a part of the body. 17If the whole body were an eye, where would the hearing be? If the whole were hearing, where would the sense of smell be? 18But now God has placed the members, each one of them, in the body, just as He desired. 19If they were all one member, where would the body be? 20But now there are many members, but one body. 21And the eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you”; or again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.” 22On the contrary, it is much truer that the members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary; 23and those members of the body which we deem less honorable, on these we bestow more abundant honor, and our less presentable members become much more presentable, 24whereas our more presentable members have no need of it. But God has so composed the body, giving more abundant honor to that member which lacked, 25so that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another. I Cor.12:15-25

Though I'd like to think I have my belief system pretty much down pat, I know I don't have a corner on the truth. God taught me a long time ago, that "No one part of the Body of Christ has all the truth; ALL the Body of Christ has ALL the truth;" we each have "holes" in our "truth quilt" and when we lay them all out, one on top of the other, the "holes" in our theology disappear!"

Just remember, Jesus was condemned for spending time with people that were considered "unacceptable", and His response to that. Remember what Peter told the Jerusalem counsel following much debate about the Gentile church: "And God, who knows the heart, bore witness to them, giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He also did to us; 9 and He made no distinction between us and them, cleansing their hearts by faith." (Acts 15:7-9).

There is a vast difference between discernment and judgmentalism! We can and should be discerning of spirits, and of truth, but to judging a fellow Christian this way, I believe is antithetical to scripture, and actually fighting against the fulfillment of Christ's prayer for unity of the body! Unity does NOT have to mean that our convictions are watered down, but that we find where we can agree and fellowship on that basis...if we are both cleansed by the Blood of Christ, and are part of His Body, then to refuse to fellowship with that part is borne of a spirit of division, not unity!! May God forgive us all for being party to any unholy spirit of division and disunity!

Hi Jennice,

Thanks for you posts.

Personally I agree with the comments by Ivar and about James Robison.

I have tons or other people who agree with the comments but I dont need to post them right now.

Brannon Howse, Chris Pinto and many more say the same things that Ivar reports.

Personally I follow Jesus and know that any man can fall away at anytime so I ask God through prayer to guide me through the Holy Spirit to all truth.

I'm still learning everyday and have NO reason to not believe the article, videos by Ivar.

God Bless

Keep Looking UP.

Maranatha!!!

ybic

Steven

Sorry that i do not know James or the people quoted and would just like to share my view...

Jennice may be correct that James Robinson's word or testimony has been twisted by the enemies of this world and many therefore 'misunderstand' James.

Steven may be correct that James could have fallen away and so many 'reported' James as such.

Pls note that we MAY STILL not have the same understandings EVEN with the SAME HOLYSPIRIT in us because GOD GIVES different GIFTS [HolySpirit] to different MEMBERS of HIS ONE BODY.

If we do not understand another view, we should not judge the person whether they are of Christ or not.
The important thing is that we do not judge by persons but by the points being brought up and we would be careful regarding any possibility of truth in the reports.

We Judge Not by number of reports but ONLY by Truth.

Jesus Christ the Word of God is the Final Authority in the Body[Temple] of God where HolySpirit dwells in ALL of us.

Let God be True! Let God Repay!

Romans:3:4: "...yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged."

Romans:12:19: "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

Galatians:6:4: "But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another."

Steven, I just gave you one! Maybe it's just me, but I trust someone that KNOWS a person, to be a better discerner of where a person stands,than 1000 people that DON'T know that person, but make judgments on statements and associations taken out of context. But aside from that, what Ivar deduced from the interview is NOT what was said in the program clip! Try listening again, with your heart, not just your head! I can certainly see how one would come to that conclusion, if he 1)didn't know James and Betty, 2)had not been acquainted with their ministry for many years, and 3)had a predisposition to believe that James was into ecumenism before viewing the program. Since I don't know Ivar, I can't say whether the 3rd one is true, but I'd bet good money that the first two are, and that goes for anyone else that makes blanket statements disparaging any minister or ministry, no matter the nature of the criticism, in nearly every case, and that includes me! I've learned to not be dogmatic about a thing, unless I have first-hand knowledge, or nearly first-hand knowledge of a situation! "The first to plead his case seems right, Until another comes and examines him."

Hi Jennice.

You dont have to give me one.

I can disagree with you.

Without the articles comments I have already known that James Robison and the catholic priest are now part of the ecumenical movement across the world with all denominations and religions.

As are also Rick Warren, the NAR ( New Apostolic Reformation) an many others are falling away. Glenn Beck a mormon is also part of the great deception.

Through prayer and studying God has shown me the endtimes many will be deceived. I have constantly prayed for God to protect me from the great deception for over 13 years and I trust HIM to give me revelation and discernment.

I do not post this comment lightly and pray that it will encourage, edify and exhort those that God has chosen.

Saved by GRACE through Faith lest anyone should boast.

I am completely at God's mercy to keep me until HIS time of the Rapture of the church.

God Bless

Maranatha!!!

Keep Looking UP!!!

ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Brannon Howse: Aired December 9, 2011
Brannon’s guest is Jimmy DeYoung. Topic: Brannon plays sound clips of Rev. James Robison interviewing Catholic Priest Jonathan Morris and calling for protestants and the Church of Rome to unite. Robison talks about how God and Jesus Christ are so pleased that Protestants and Catholics are uniting. Robison says that he used to warn Billy Graham about uniting with the Church of Rome and says that Graham is the one that helped to change his mind about the Church of Rome. Topic: Muslim Brotherhood is leading in the Egyptian elections and becoming a major force in the Arab world. Topic: Former chief of Israel Military Intelligence says Iran has material for 5 nuke bombs as they prepare for war. Topic: The Russians deliver S-300 antiaircraft missiles to Syria and announce Russian Navy will dock in Syria. Topic: Iran is on a "war-footing" in anticipation of an Israeli air strike.

Click link to Download the MP3

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL