Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Could Everyone Please Tell Everyone What You Believe Tribulation and When Rapture is?

Could Everyone Please Tell Everyone What You Believe Tribulation and When Rapture is?

Open for fun sharing, discussion, educational purposes and not for correction pls.

What is your definition of Tribulation?
You may find different scriptures meaning differently but what is you personal definition?

When do you believe Rapture is?
You may speculate more then 1 senarios...

Hope doing this could open up our mind for new revelations...

Re: Could Everyone Please Tell Everyone What You Believe Tribulation and When Rapture is?

My own opinion, sorry I don't give scriptures to back it up:

1. We have 7 years, final week for Israel redemption this constitutes the final week for Israel, mirroring what has happened before at the time of Yahshua's crucifixion.
2. However the tribulation is only 3.5 years length, which happens in the last 3.5 period of 7 last years as the great tribulation because nowhere in the Bible mentioning tribulation is 7 years length but only 42 months, 3.5 years, one, two and half time.
3. I believe 2017 is an important year based on 1) Rabbi prophecy 2)One generation prophecy 3)Sabath year or around, see Mike's post for this and 4) Match with shortened tribulation time of 28 months.

What else? I am not in a good mood today since I've missed a party in my department for being overlooked the time, **** mistake, wrong looking the hour !!!

Re: Could Everyone Please Tell Everyone What You Believe Tribulation and When Rapture is?

Thanks Gimel for your precious participation, discussions, comments, opinions & inputs

Sorry that you missed your department party...
Just comforting you that you will not miss the departure party in Heaven and definitely you will be right on the hour!!!

Still hoping everyone to join in the fun

Tks Mike, actually deep in my heart I didn't want to come but have to come as I would become a TA the next semester which I hope never come as we are all raptured like you've said all of us and our families ...

Thanks Gimel I understand your feelings too.

-----------------------------------------------
To me there are >20views and only Gimel's replies which surprises me...are the questions to tough to answer,
or boring,
or no value,
or tricky???
Just to emphasis again...this is no test or examination...just fun...dun be shy...

Dear Steven, Jennice, ATTY, BOB, SGB, Jeb, Helena, Shore, Linda, Sally and All Brothers & Sisters in Christ who have posted here and new readers are ALL invited to join in the fun.

Pls take some of your precious time to think and try to write down and you would be surprise too what you write may turn out what you did not believe...

This is a way to jot down and share with everyone your views be it different or provoking and pls think of other possibilities too before we are taken to heaven.

---------------------------------------------------
Note that Jesus when tempted by satan always refers to His Written Word for defence...'it is written'...note this phrase was found total of 80x in KJV...63x in New Testament and 17x in Old Testament...

Matthew:4:4: "But He[JESUS] answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."
v7: "Jesus said unto him[satan], It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God."
v10: "Then saith Jesus unto him[satan], Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve."

---------------------------------------------------

It is when we write down what we think and refers to them that we grow to appreciate the wonder of words...although many a time words are very confusing...agree?
pls try and you would see more, learn more, appreciate more...open to believe more...agree?