Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ivar: News That Matters: Satanic rock band worship in Oslo Cathedral

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Israel is a blessings not a calamity
December 2, 2011
The establishment of the State of Israel, is not as a calamity but rather as a people being restored to its ancient homeland.

Ron Prosor tries to correct the Islamic falcification of the history of the Middle East.

These are the words of Ron Prosor, the Israeli ambassador to the United Nations.

Tuesday’s presentations in “solidarity with the Palestinian people,” Prosor said, present “a distorted and impartial version of history. It transforms the cause of Palestinian self-determination into a deliberate attempt to denigrate, defame and delegitimize the State of Israel.”

The ambassador recounted the history of the establishment of the State of Israel, not as a calamity but rather as a people being restored to its ancient homeland. In response, the Arab nations declared war on the Jewish state, he said.

“One percent of Israel’s population died in combat during this assault by five armies [in 1948]. Think about that price,” Prosor said. “It would be the equivalent of 850,000 soldiers dying in France today, or 3 million soldiers dying in the United States, or 13 million soldiers dying in China.”

While many Arabs became refugees as a result of the War of Independence, Prosor said, so did Jews – and the difference between the two nations lay in the fact that Jewish refugees were absorbed into Israeli society, while Palestinian refugees were not.

Prosor cited discrimination against Palestinians in various Arab nations: “In the vast majority of Arab countries, Palestinians have no rights of citizenship. It is no coincidence that the Arab world’s responsibilities for the ‘inalienable rights’ of these Palestinians never appear in the resolutions before you.”

Source: Jerusalem Post

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=247687

My comment:

The truth about the state of Israel is painful for all who live in darkness.

For the Arab nations, is a horribly exercise to admit that “allah” is a lesser “god”, than the God of the Hebrews. That there must be more truth found in the Jewish Torah, than in the Koran.

Islamic terrorist has taken a long bet. They can simply not admit a defeat, but wants a rematch. They are even willing to blow them selves up in a suicide attack, to prove that their “allah” is powerful. But under now circumstance, should such a *******ization of mankind be accepted.

Unfortunately, the World love darkness, and take pleasure in their life of sin. The light that shines in the Middle East must be taken away. Because it is a bona fide proof that there is a God of Israel. He sent His Son to call people to repent or perish.

I know Him. He is the Messiah Yeshua, who people in the English speaking world call on as Jesus.

Written by Ivar

-----------------------------------------------

Satanic rock band worship in Oslo Cathedral
“Motorpsycho with music from above, writes a claimed Christian daily.

Motorpsyco could be just like the boys next door.

Monday night, a Satanic rock band performed a concert inside the Cathedral in Oslo.

The rock band from the city of Trondheim, was accompanied by Ståle Solløkken, who played the Church orgle. One of the melodies hay played togather, was “bridge over trouble waters”.

A nice cover for the next hymn book of the Church of Norway.

Source: Norwegian daily Vårt Land

My comment:

The Church council of Norway and the majority of the Bishop just voted to bring a secular song by a former Communist into the official hymn book of the Church.

So why not invite a Satanic rock band, to perform in the main Cathedral in the capital of Oslo?

This very Cathedral opened the door for syncretism with Islam, in the week after the Utøya massacre. God of the Bible obvious abandon such wicked assemblies, and let the children of the devil take over the show.

To anyone who do not know the music of Motorpsycho, I can enlighten you with some of their lyrics.

Take a look at the lyrics of the song named “Baby Jesus”. Not exactly inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Lyrics to Baby Jesus:

Ma Johnson does the laundry
on her front yard porch
Mrs Harris cuts the roses
while her husband mowes the lawn
and it’s feeling like my day has just begun

I’m standing on the sidewalk,
will they understand?
when I’m smilimg at their faces
with her picture in my hand
yes,I want them all to see that she loves me
will it show that I’m the one who set her free?

Dad Morgan’s in the driveway
tuning up his car
Miss Perkins has a shovel,
and it’s getting quite bizzare
and I hope she doesn’t dig too deep today
well,I know soon they’ll find her anyway..

Please also read the lyrics to

“Another Ugly Tune”:

All these feeble signs of joy
as you portray them,
is a sad and lonely sight
I don’t think your coctail-lives
are that joyous,
look me in the eye and say
that you’ll last the night
get the car-keys
get the children
get the gun……(x2)
Now,did Junior seem a bit
weird at dinner?
don’t you find you just can’t tell?
I’d like to ask Which one do you
know the better-
the kids you put to life,
or the stupid digits that you sell?
get the car-keys
get the children
get the gun……

mind your parents
mind your teacher
mind your boss
and mind your job

(end of lyrics)

“Get the children, get the gun”…!!!!!!!!

I guess Motorpsycho is searching for the gun that Anders Behring Breivik left at Utøya.

The next rock band to perform in Oslo Cathedral should be "Guns and roses".

This is just another brilliant example of the madness that reigns in Oslo. No end to curses, no end to wickedness, paid for and blessed by the Lutheran Church of Norway.

Written by Ivar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com