Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: DID WE RECEIVE ANOTHER MAJOR SIGN ON NOV. 29, POINTING TO DEC. 20TH?

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:02:56 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Did we receive another major sign on Nov. 29th, pointing us to Dec. 20th?

DID WE RECEIVE ANOTHER MAJOR SIGN ON NOV. 29, POINTING TO DEC. 20TH?

To be able to fully comprehend what I am about to tell you, you need to have read my post of two weeks ago, concerning the Satanic, and occultic, numbers of 333 and 3333, and how they seem to be pointing directly to Kislev 24, Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 20, 2011. The amazing thing about this date is that it appears, not only to be a Satanic, occultic date, but also a Biblical date, directly from Haggai 2, where it appears THREE times. This post is an absolute MUST read, for all serious watchers. You can read, or re-read, it at this link:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/ronr1118.htm

Many, including myself, are convinced that the NWO elite like to give out clues as to what, and/or when, their next move is going to be. Very, very, very few are aware that there is a Satanic New World Order, whose very last move in their mysterious evil chess game, that has been underway for a long time, is about to take place. I call it the Planned Sudden Destruction (especially involving the United States). It is the snare, or trap of Luke 21:35. Our country is the one nation that stands in the way of their evil, contrived plan. Their motto is, "Out of the ashes of World War 3, the New World Order will emerge."

The final chess pieces are falling into place RIGHT NOW, and we MAY be only days away, from their Planned Sudden Destruction of the United States. We cannot be sure of how they plan to do this, and to what extent the Sudden Destruction will be. But rest assured of this, it will be devastating enough to set up their one-world government, headed up by Obama. Before the King Nation, the ultimate prize of Israel, can be captured, the Queen nation, the most powerful nation, of the United States, must be captured first. With their chosen annointed one, of Barack Hussein Obama, in charge of the Queen nation, it should not be that difficult to pull off, as he was planted here, as a usurper-in-chief, to destroy the United States. It certainly appears like the Queen nation is about to fall.

Because I was looking for something big to possibly happen yesterday, on Nov. 29th, I was spiritually in tune with anything that the Lord might want to show me. To understand why I considered Nov. 29th to be such a High Alert day, please read, or re-read, the following link:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/ronr1126-1.htm

Because I was quite certain that the Lord was drawing my attention to Nov. 29th, my spiritual antenna was raised all day. I was sitting in my easy chair, after lunch, reading the newspaper, and watching the news on TV. I usually take a couple of hours break, before going back to my ministry on the computer. It had been raining all day, and later turned to snow. At approximately 1:39 p.m., EST, something literally shook my house, and loudly rattled the window, which was about two feet behind me. I had not heard any thunder all day, and did not hear any thunder the rest of the day. Nor did I hear any thunder that accompanied this shaking of my house, and loud rattling of the window. Whether it was thunder or not, I do not really know.

In less than one minute's time, at EXACTLY 1:40 p.m., my television screen went dead, and a few seconds later, A NATIONAL ALERT TEST CAME ON THE SCREEN, EMPHASIZING THAT IT WAS ONLY A TEST. THEY MENTIONED THAT THE TEST WAS COMING FROM LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA. After they finished talking, a lady singer was singing an excerpt from a song. I did not time this national alert test, but it probably lasted about 90 seconds.

Because of what had just happened, less than one minute before this national alert test had come on the TV screen, I was convinced that the Lord was trying to show me something. I did not hear the 1st NATIONAL ALERT TEST ON 11/9/11, but I was told that Satanic singer Lady Ga Ga was the lady who was singing after the 1st test, so, more than likely, it was her singing again. I feel confident that the Satanic New World Order was sending us a message both times through Lady Ga Ga, either by what she represents, or what she was singing, or both. I could not understand the words, and would not recognize her voice either.

I was convinced that the timing of the 1st NATIONAL ALERT TEST date, was not a coincidence. The CHOSEN DATE was 11/9, the REVERSE OF THE INFAMOUS 9/11 DATE. Yes, I feel almost certain the Satanic NWO were giving us a signal. Also, on this CHOSEN DATE OF 11/9, the long-awaited report on Iran's nuclear weapon situation, was released. This report, released on 11/9, the reverse date on 9/11, set in motion the wheels of World War 3. It is highly likely this was the straw that broke the camel's back, as far as Israel making their decision to attack Iran's nuclear facilities. Both of these events took place on the CHOSEN reverse occultic, Satanic day of 11/9/11. I am convinced that this was a SIGNAL of when the REAL NATIONAL ALERT DAY WILL TAKE PLACE. On this ominous day that they are pointing us towards, it is not likely to be just another test. It will be the real deal.

Could Lebanon's first missile attack in years, on Israel, on Nov. 29th, be just another coincidence? Or, is this another signal, that the next Middle East war is about to get very serious? It is now extremely likely that they have CHOSEN the 2ND NATIONAL ALERT DAY to be Nov. 29, 2011, another 11/11/11 day, for a reason. The reason is that 11/29/11 is OUR 2ND NATIONAL ALERT WARNING DAY, POINTING US DIRECTLY TO THE REAL DAY, WHEN IT WILL NO LONGER BE JUST A TEST. Nov. 29. 2+9=11. So, we have another Satanic, occultic 11/11/11 day. We all remember all what was written about 11/11/11 and all of the possible Satanic implications of that day.

11/11/11 was much too obvious to be the CHOSEN OCCULTIC DAY. So, now they have used a more subtle day, like 11/29/11, which is another 11/11/11 Satanic day, only not near as obvious. It is the 333rd day of the year. 333 and 3333 are the most Satanic, occultic numbers in existence. That is why 11/29/11 was another CHOSEN WARNING DAY, which was also the anniversary day that the United Nations declared that Israel could form their own nation. Can you see the irony here? The Satanic NWO elite have plans, in Ezekiel 38--39, to completely destroy the nation of Israel. This epic Battle of Gog and Magog is ultimately God against Satan. It is Satan's attempt to destroy God's chosen nation, thereby nullifying all of end-times Bible Prophecy, so that Jesus cannot Return to set up His Kingdom, where Satan now rules.

I will not review all of the 333 and 3333 signs that are pointing towards Kislev 24, Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 20th. I encourage you to read, or re-read, my post of two weeks ago, which is linked above. Now, on another Satanic 11/11/11 day, that of 11/29/11, we have a 2ND NATIONAL ALERT WARNING DAY, POINTING US DIRECTLY TO DEC. 20, 2011!!!

Please notice that the date of the 1st National Alert Warning Day, 11/9/11, and the date of the 2nd National Alert Warning Day, 11/29/11, are inclusively (counting 11/9 as Day One) 21 days apart. This is exactly THREE WEEKS. Please also note the 21 days are 2 + 1 = 3, another THREE.

Now, here is where it really gets exciting. Will the THIRD NATIONAL ALERT WARNING DAY, BE THE REAL DEAL, WITH NO MORE, "THIS IS JUST A TEST?" GUESS WHAT? IF WE ADD ANOTHER THREE WEEKS, OR 21 DAYS FROM NOV. 29TH, THE 333RD DAY OF THE YEAR, THE DATE OF THE 2ND NATIONAL ALERT WARNING DAY, WE COME EXACTLY TO DEC. 20, 2011!!! THIS IS THE DAY THAT EVERYTHING IS POINTING TOWARDS!!! IT IS ALSO THE BIBLICAL DATE OF KISLEV 24, FROM HAGGAI 2, WHICH IS THE PARALLEL CHAPTER OF EZEKIEL 38.

Haggai 2 says, "Consider now from this day and upward, FROM THE FOUR AND TWENTIETH DAY OF THE NINTH MONTH, even from the day the foundation of the Lord's temple was laid, consider it." The next verse says, "FROM THIS DAY I WILL BLESS YOU." Verses 21--22 say, "I will shake the heavens and the earth; and I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those who ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother." Very similar wording of this ominous passage, which THREE TIMES emphasizes Kislev 24, is found in the Battle of Gog and Magog (World War 3) chapters of Ezekiel 38 and 39

We read about the final outcome of this epic Battle of the Ages in the last verse of Ezekiel 38, which says, "Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord." As Marilyn Agee has pointed out, Haggai 2:18, referring to Kislev 24, says, "from this day AND UPWARD. Could Kislev 24, Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 20, 2011, be the starting date of World War 3? Or, will something develop in the next couple of weeks, to make Kislev 24 the ending date of World War 3?

Once again, this is conjecture on my part. But after receiving what was our 2ND NATIONAL ALERT WARNING DAY, ON THE CHOSEN OCCULTIC DAY OF 11/29/11, ANOTHER SATANIC 11/11/11 DAY, ON THE ANNIVERSARY DATE OF THE U.N. DECLARATION FOR ISRAEL BECOMING THEIR OWN NATION, ON THE 333RD DAY OF THE YEAR, EXACTLY 3 WEEKS FROM THE 1ST NATIONAL ALERT WARNING DATE, HOW CAN ANYONE SAY THAT EXACTLY 3 WEEKS LATER, THE BIBLICAL DATE OF KISLEV 24, HANUKKAH EVE, DEC. 20, 2011, IS NOT A VERY HIGH RAPTURE/SUDDEN DESTRUCTION ALERT DAY??? WILL THIS BE THE THIRD NATIONAL ALERT WARNING DAY, ONLY THIS TIME THE REAL DEAL???

The evidence that the Satanic and occultic New World Order elite are sending out very strong signals that Dec. 20th, Hanukkah Eve, Kislev 24, is their CHOSEN DAY, in my opinion, is very, very strong. Could the time of 1:40, when they CHOSE to send out their 2nd National Alert Warning Day, on Nov. 29th, be another warning signal? Could it mean they have given us ONE FORTY-DAY WARNING? Exactly forty days inclusively from the occultic day of 11/11/11, with all the ominous possible Satanic meanings, takes us EXACTLY TO DEC. 20TH, HANUKKAH EVE.

What extremely exciting, yet sobering days, in which we now live! I am totally convinced that we have less than four and one-half months to go. But three weeks, or less, seems much more likely! Use these few remaining days wisely, my friend. Let it be each of our goals, to "Pray that we be accounted worthy to ESCAPE ALL these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before Jesus", and to take as many people with us as we possibly can. The Bride makes herself ready! Prepare your hearts to be part of the Bride!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Re: Ron Reese: DID WE RECEIVE ANOTHER MAJOR SIGN ON NOV. 29, POINTING TO DEC. 20TH?

Thanks Steven and Brother Ron Reese's many great exhortations, edifying and encouraging Posts which are all very convincing too.

I suddenly saw Brother Ron Reese 's Name as R & R which is a very interesting combination which I was inspired & wrote a few years ago.

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730282

I love R & R and marvelous that Ron Reese's name is R & R and 'On' C'heese'...we will say cheese and take photo together with Ron Reese in Heaven?

Our Day of Rest & Relax,
Our Day of Rapture & Resurrection,
Our Day of Rejoicing & Refreshing...

Thanks be to Our Rewarding & Redeeming God!