Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
70th week of Daniel linked to Pre,Mid,Post-Trib views by 2000years

Jesus began His Church[Leah] Ministry and STARTED the [PRE-TRIB]WEEK and was cutof as Messiah in the [MID-TRIB]midst of the WEEK. Then Jews rejected Stephen[Full of the HolySpirit] at the END of the WEEK[POST-TRIB] around exactly 2000years of 360days ago.

Acts:7:55-60: "But he[Stephen], being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
v56: And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
v57: Then they[Jews] cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
v58: And cast him out of the city, and stoned him[Stephen]
: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
v59: And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."

Pls note that Stephen prayed the forgiveness for those who STONEd him AFTER BEING STONED and NOTE Jesus PRAYED the forgiveness for those who crucified Him on the CROSS BEFORE THE CRUCIFICATION.

Last verse...Acts:7:60: "And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep."

So I believe the Church[Leah] Started exactly 2000years ago and would be 1st Total Solar Eclipse on 1st Aug 2008AD and so we are still here with our Lord in His Ministry before Messiah is going to be Cutof.

Or we could be Gone exactly 2000years after HolySpirit was given 100days after Jesus' Resurrection.

Then Stephen was Stone at the end of the WEEK and so another MID-POINT of the Tribulation WEEK, ISRAEL[Rachel] will be RECEIVED after 2000years of REJECTION PERIOD.

Let me put is this way mathematically...

Jesus called out His Church say Day1
Jesus cutof as Messiah say Day 1260
Jesus Raised to Life say Day 1263.5
Jesus Ascended to Heaven say Day 1303.5
Jesus sent the HolySpirit say Day 1335 or 1363.5
HolySpirit Rejected say Day 2300 or 2520
or the last Day of WEEK is 1335days after Jesus cutof = 1260+1335=Day2595?
The WEEK is Day1 to Day2595?

So we are now almost there at Day1 + 2000x360days?
or anytime between the WEEK of Day1 to Day2595?

Re: 70th week of Daniel linked to Pre,Mid,Post-Trib views by 2000years

Mike you have raised a very interesting point that many missed: if pre, mid or post trib is very important, why GOD YHWH seems to let this confusion goes on for centuries ? Could it be the answer is that all is true but in respect to just one factor and therefore neither is true for all factors? If it is so important, God YHWH must have straighten this from the beginning .... like defining false prophets, or false teachings, so clear and so vivid ... in its core principle but grey area in some non so principle like kind of baptism, kind of annointings etc ... even to the extend Sabath or Sunday ...

Re: 70th week of Daniel linked to Pre,Mid,Post-Trib views by 2000years

Gimel Israel
Mike you have raised a very interesting point that many missed: if pre, mid or post trib is very important, why GOD YHWH seems to let this confusion goes on for centuries ? Could it be the answer is that all is true but in respect to just one factor and therefore neither is true for all factors? If it is so important, God YHWH must have straighten this from the beginning .... like defining false prophets, or false teachings, so clear and so vivid ... in its core principle but grey area in some non so principle like kind of baptism, kind of annointings etc ... even to the extend Sabath or Sunday ...

Dear Gimel,

Regarding Rapture, God has allowed ALL facttors to be covered to the Belief of ALL different MEMBERs of the SAME Body because EACH has his[her] TIMING PRE-DESTINATED by GOD and SO HOLYSPIRIT Confirms their BELIEFs.

God has CATERED SALVATION FOR ALL TIMINGS BE IT PRE-TRIB, MID-TRIB & POST-TRIB and Definitely PRE-WRATH because GOD is ALWAYS ABLE TO SAVE HIS ELECT in WHATEVER SITUATIONS.

2Peter:2:9: "The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:"

We MEMBERS of the SAME BODY always LIMITED the POSSIBILITIES TO ONLY ONE and SO CAUSES CONFUSION.

This is NOT A DOCTRINAL ISSUE and so GOD ALLOWED POST TRIB VIEW to be discussed to warn PRE-TRIBBERS of PREPARATION for TRIBULATION and YET USING PRE-TRIB VIEW to COMFORT the POST-TRIBBERS that GOD is ALWAYS THERE TO COMFORT and SAVE us BEFORE HIS WRATH.

These Tribulation views ARE NOT HARD AND FAST DOCTRINE and we ALL need to be OPEN to SEE IN OTHER's POINT OF VIEW too.

As regarding False Teachings or False Prophets, God would CLEARly show them at HIS APPOINTED TIME although many would continue to believe the MIRACLES of FALSE PROPHETs and False TEACHINGS...when they do not love the WORD of GOD.

The MOST important DOCTRINE is to BELIEVE IN JESUS[Yahshua] THE SON OF GOD and that HE died for OUR SINS as a PERFECT GOD-MAN and that HE was buried and raised up and now is ALIVE AND is COMING VERY SOON.

The other principles such as [Baptism, Anointing or to which DAY is Sabbath or whether Sunday is Lord's DAY] are NOT SO IMPORTANT because GOD would not PUNISH those who KNOW NOT these principles or keep these principles.

Hebrews:11:6: "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

God would REWARD those who seek[do] diligently according to what they BELIEVE HIM is.

It is like saying, If I believe God is Holy and do not want to be Holy...then God would require me to give an account for not being Holy.
If I seek diligently to be as Holy as God is...God would reward me as a Holy person with the Reward He reserved for the Holy.

It is also like saying, if I believe God is PERFECT in HIS HOLY and PRESERVED WORD, and I do seek His WORD diligently, wouldn't God reward me with the REWARDS RESERVED for the HOLY PROPHETS?

Matthew:10:41: "He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward;
and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward."

Oh that God would OPEN UP HIS HEAVENLY REWARDS and there is NO ROOM FOR US TO RECEIVE IT...

Malachi:3:10: "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."

It is not that God could not give...but that we are not able to receive...so that the extra land which we could not handle would not become desolate...

Exodus:23:29: "I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee."

God Bless You Gimel and Steven and All who Loves His Appearing