Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why Book of Daniel not in Chronological Order...Divine Order?

A)Chapter1 is 1st year of Babylonian Kingofkings Nebuchadnezzar when Daniel was taken captive

Daniel:1:1: "In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem, and besieged it."
[note"Nebuchadnezzar in his 1st year invaded Jehoiakim and carried Daniel away in the 4th year of Jehoiakim which was still 1st year of Nebuchadnezzar...see Jeremiah25:1]

B)Chapter2 is 2nd year of Babylonian Kingofkings Nebuchednezzar when Daniel interpreted his dream

Daniel:2:1: "And in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar Nebuchadnezzar dreamed dreams, wherewith his spirit was troubled, and his sleep brake from him."

C)Chapter3 is after Babylonian Kingofkings Nebuchednezzar setup image an Daniel's friends survived the fiery furnace

Daniel:3:1: "Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon."

D)Chapter4 is around end of Nebuchednezzar's reign when he was humbled after 7years as wild beast

Daniel:4:1: "Nebuchadnezzar the king, unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you."

---------------------------------------

E)The next Chronological Order is Chapter7 instead when Belshazzar reigned 1st year as Babylonian Kingofkings after Nebuchednezzar's reign when Daniel also had the similar dream of 4 kingdoms and was told the interpretation by Angel Gabriel

Daniel:7:1: "In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters."

F)Chapter8 is after Chapter7 when Belshazzar reigned in 3rd year as Babylonian Kingofkings when Daniel had a vision like the first when he saw Ram and Goat and the last kingdom and was told the interpretation also by Angel Gabriel

Daniel:8:1: "In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first."

----------------------------------------
G)The next Chronological Order is flashback to Chapter5 instead when Belshazzar reigned last year as Babylonian Kingofkings after he made a great feast using the Temple's utensils and was killed that night after Daniel's interpretation of the vision of finger of God

Daniel:5:1: "Belshazzar the king made a great feast to a thousand of his lords, and drank wine before the thousand."

H)The next Chronological Order is Chapter9 instead when Darius took over Babylonian[Chaldean] Empire and reign as Darius the Mede[realm of Chaldean] under his grandfather Cyrus Persian Kingofkings and his father Ahasuerus as[King of Persia] and so Daniel prayed to know concerning the Jews and was given the 70weeks prophecy

Daniel:9:1: "In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans;"

I)The next Chronological Order is Chapter11 instead when Darius was still in his 1st year reign as Darius the Mede[realm of Chaldean] under his grandfather Cyrus Persian Kingofkings and his father Ahasuerus as[King of Persia] and Daniel was shown what is going to happen regarding Persia, the two Kingdoms [North & South] and the last Kingdom

Daniel:11:1: "Also I in the first year of Darius the Mede, even I, stood to confirm and to strengthen him."

J)The next Chronological Order is Chapter12[last chapter] which mentioned the time of trouble after continuation of Chapter11

Daniel:12:1: "And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

K)The next Chronological Order is flashback to Chapter6 instead when Darius was trapped by [presidents and princes of Persian kingdom] enemies of Daniel to throw Daniel into lion's den and yet Daniel survived

Daniel:6:1: "It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;"

L)The last Chronological Order is Chapter10 in the 3rd year of Persian Empire when Cyrus the Persian Kingofkings when Daniel had a vision and saw Jesus after 21days of fasting

Daniel:10:1: "In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar; and the thing was true, but the time appointed was long: and he understood the thing, and had understanding of the vision."

Is there a Divine Will or Divine Order to place the Chapters instead of Chronological Order?

A,B,C,D,G,K,E,F,H,L,I,J?

Could it be that the chronological order 1,2,3,4,7,8,5,9,11,12,6,10 is something of alphabetical meanings?
a,b,c,d,g,h,e,i,k,l,f,j?

could the order be coded for day or feast days or events?
day 1,2,3,4 then 7,8
day 5 then 9,11,12
day 6 then 10?

Anyone has any guess or other speculations?

Re: Why Book of Daniel not in Chronological Order...Divine Order?

Great post Mike, I have been thinking about this but for different reasons, for example: I believe that in DANIEL 11 which is the first year of Darius; we have be seeing the fulfillment of things by the nations as well as things done by the AC himself, then it really gets obvious about verse 41 and I believe we are right now at the first half of verse 44,and because of this, I believe that this proves that the AC has been working and is in the forefront long before he goes into the temple and calls his self God and that is what verse 45 is alluding to, and I think we all know who I am referring to ;)

linda
Great post Mike, I have been thinking about this but for different reasons, for example: I believe that in DANIEL 11 which is the first year of Darius; we have be seeing the fulfillment of things by the nations as well as things done by the AC himself, then it really gets obvious about verse 41 and I believe we are right now at the first half of verse 44,and because of this, I believe that this proves that the AC has been working and is in the forefront long before he goes into the temple and calls his self God and that is what verse 45 is alluding to, and I think we all know who I am referring to ;)

Wow Linda, I was shocked when you mentioned Daniel 11 which was chronologically labelled 'I)' and note the sentence in the 1st verse "ALSO I...even I"...strange things happening this year 20II...even BHO read Psalm46..."I am God"...revealing himself as AC?

Daniel:11:1: "Also I in the [1st]first year of Darius the Mede, even I, stood to confirm and to strengthen him."

Yes Linda, agree with you that fulfillments that mentioned Egypt and Libya which was uprooted...and did BHO entered Israel the glorious land?
see...
Daniel:11:39: "Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land[Israel] for gain."
v40: And at the time of the end shall the king of the south[IRAN?] push at him: and the king of the north[Russia?] shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he[BHO?] shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over."
v41: He[BHO?] shall enter also into the glorious land[Israel], and many countries[Arab Uprising?] shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon[Jordon escape?]."
v42: "He[BHO] shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape[Mubarak gone in 2011]."
v43: "But he[BHO] shall have power over the treasures of gold[fulfilled Gaddafi's Gold in Libya taken] and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans[fulfilled in 2011] and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps."
v44: But tidings out of the east[China&North Korea] and out of the north[Russia] shall trouble him[BHO]: therefore he shall go forth with great fury[Nuclear Warship now in Syria] to destroy, and utterly to make away many."
v45: And he[BHO] shall[after our Rapture?] plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him."

Daniel 11 refering to 2011? and November 11th month?
yet i is the 9th letter which is also Kislev the 9th month chronologically for November which is also 9th month because october is 8th month in greek...octa is 8 so novem is 9th...

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Special note: I have not yet seen this by Perry Stone but it looks like it might be interesting and relevant to this thread?

Maranatha!!!

Keep looking UP!!!

God Bless

Steven

Perry Stone - Decoding The Visions in Daniel - 1 of 8

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Thanks Steven
Perry Stone is one of the Greatest Preacher in Book of Daniel indeed

I have the similar idea of the 2legs of Roman Empire which was separated into the Eastern and Western powers and so 10 Kings come out from 5toes each foot...5 from RomanCatholics[EU&USA], 5 from Islam[Russia&Communism].

Very interesting videos and a must watch!

------------------------------------------------
Hi ALL,

Pls note that Cyrus was the ONE whom Isaiah prophesied about 150 years ago even before BabylonianCaptivity and before Cyrus fulfilled this prophecy being the King who took the entire Babylonian Empire although it was Darius who captured the City.

Isaiah:44:28: "That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid."
Isaiah:45:1: "Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; "

Isaiah Prophecy during Hezekiel's time...literally fulfilled that Cyrus took Kingdom and released the Jews after 70years of BabylonianCaptivity...therefore Isaiah became a great prophet in the eyes of Jews...

2Chronicles:36:22: "Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD spoken by the mouth of Jeremiah might be accomplished, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying,"

2Chronicles:36:23: "Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, All the kingdoms of the earth hath the LORD God of heaven given me; and he hath charged me to build him an house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people? The LORD his God be with him, and let him go up."

As Regarding Persian Empire...I believe in 4kingsofkings [Cyrus,Ahasuerus,Darius&Artaxerxes]
instead of many with the names divided into several persons [Cyrus1,Cyrus2,Darius1,Darius2,Xerxes1,Xerxes2,Artaxerxes1,Artxerxes2,Ahasuerus,etc]

Also note that Daniel was around 12years old as captive and was 70years in BabylonEmpire and Daniel prospered in reign of Darius and also in Cyrus...
Daniel:6:28: "So this Daniel prospered in the reign of Darius, and in the reign of Cyrus the Persian."

This could be understood as Darius reign was within Cyrus the Persian King of Kings.

Pls note that Darius was only made king when he took Babylon, and note that his grandfather Cyrus was already King of Persia and became Kingofkings.

It was this reason that the RAM was said to have 2horns or 2 kings. 1 for Babylonian[Chaldean or renamed as Medes?] the other for Persia [or medes?]
This is the reason they are two arms of Silver of the image or statue...

Pls note...
The Greek generals who made war with Artaxerxes son of Darius documented both names and mistakenly called Artxerxes as Darius. Muslim normally call themselves bin[son of]...Artaxerxes was possibly called Artaxexes bin Darius and so greek generals thought they are fighting with Darius...

Pls see 4Kingofkings...
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730283

Just sharing that Biblically the Word of God Confirms Persia with ONLY 4 Kingofkings. Cyrus was the 1st when Daniel requested to find out the END OF TIMES and was told 3 more Kingofkings to come and the 4th Kingofkings is the one who stir up all[kingdoms?] against Grecia or Greece.

Daniel:11:2: "And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia."

We know that Alexander the Great was the mighty king who shall stand up and broken into 4 winds of heaven...

Daniel:11:3,4: "And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will. And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those."

From Book of Ezra and Nehemiah, we know that King Artaxerxes was the last Kingofkings who saw the 2nd temple being built in the 7th year as Kingofkings, and also Nehemiah served Artaxerxes till the 32nd year of Artaxerxes Kingofkings.

see Ezra chapter7.
Nehemiah served as Governor in Land of Judah from 20th to 30&2 year of Artaxerxes kingofkings.

Nehemiah:5:14: "Moreover from the time that I was appointed to be their governor in the land of Judah, from the twentieth year even unto the two and thirtieth year of Artaxerxes the king, that is, twelve years, I and my brethren have not eaten the bread of the governor."

Nehemiah:13:6: "But in all this time was not I at Jerusalem: for in the two and thirtieth year of Artaxerxes king of Babylon[Artaxerxes moved his palace into Babylon?] came I unto the king, and after certain days obtained I leave of the king:"

Historians noted that King Artaxerxes was the last king of persia and he reigned 40 or 41 years.

Since Nehemiah was no more around in Artaxerxes' last years...this 4th Kingofkings attacked Greece and was defeated by Alexandra the Great...

So from these accounts we can confidently say that Persia has only 4 Kingofkings although there may be many kings who served Persian Empire. Confirmed there are still many kings under the Babylon Empire...also under Persian Empire...

Daniel:2:37: "Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory."

Ezra:7:12: "Artaxerxes, king of kings, unto Ezra the priest, a scribe of the law of the God of heaven, perfect peace, and at such a time."

We have to take note that there is always some confusion when Word of God uses the word king who may also mean kingofkings.

Perhaps this is God's way of hidding deep meanings?

---------------------------------------------------------
Sharing the old document RevivedRomanEmpire and pls note that this could really become the Babylonian Empire in the Lasts days as mentioned by Perry Stone.

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730278