Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chapter 25 = Day 25?

Interesting that Chapter25 has 1st & last verses which indicated Rapture, Judgment Day...

Genesis:25:1: Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.
v11: And it came to pass after the death of Abraham, that God blessed his son Isaac; and Isaac dwelt by the well Lahai-roi.
v21: And Isaac intreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived.
v22: And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the LORD.
v23: And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.
v27: And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents.
[last verse]v34: Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright."

Exodus:25:1: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
v2: Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering.
[last verse]v40: And look that thou make them after their pattern, which was shewed thee in the mount.

Leviticus:25:1: And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying,
v8: And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
v9: Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
v10: And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
v11: A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.
v12: For it is the jubile; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.
v13: In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession.
[last verse]55: For unto me the children of Israel are servants; they are my servants whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Numbers:25:1: And Israel abode in ****tim, and the people began to commit *****dom with the daughters of Moab.
[last verse]v18: For they vex you with their wiles, wherewith they have beguiled you in the matter of Peor, and in the matter of Cozbi, the daughter of a prince of Midian, their sister, which was slain in the day of the plague for Peor's sake.

Deuteronomy:25:1: If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked.
[last verse]v19: Therefore it shall be, when the LORD thy God hath given thee rest from all thine enemies round about, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it, that thou shalt blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven; thou shalt not forget it.

1Samuel:25:1: And Samuel died; and all the Israelites were gathered together, and lamented him, and buried him in his house at Ramah. And David arose, and went down to the wilderness of Paran.
[last verse]v44: But Saul had given Michal his daughter, David's wife, to Phalti the son of Laish, which was of Gallim.

2Kings:25:1: And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came, he, and all his host, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it; and they built forts against it round about.
[last verse]v30: And his allowance was a continual allowance given him of the king, a daily rate for every day, all the days of his life.

1Chronicles:25:1: Moreover David and the captains of the host separated to the service of the sons of Asaph, and of Heman, and of Jeduthun, who should prophesy with harps, with psalteries, and with cymbals: and the number of the workmen according to their service was:
[last verse]v31: The four and twentieth to Romamti-ezer, he, his sons, and his brethren, were twelve.

2Chronicles:25:1: Amaziah was twenty and five years old when he began to reign, and he reigned twenty and nine years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Jehoaddan of Jerusalem.
[last verse]v28: And they brought him upon horses, and buried him with his fathers in the city of Judah.

Job:25:1: Then answered Bildad the Shuhite, and said,
v2: Dominion and fear are with him, he maketh peace in his high places.
v3: Is there any number of his armies? and upon whom doth not his light arise?
v4: How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
v5: Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in his sight.
[last verse]v6: How much less man, that is a worm? and the son of man, which is a worm?

Psalms:25:1: Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
v2: O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
v3: Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
v9: The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
v10: All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
v11: For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.
v12: What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
v13: His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.
v14: The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
v15: Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
v20: O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
v21: Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
[last verse]v22: Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.

Proverb:25:1: These are also proverbs of Solomon, which the men of Hezekiah king of Judah copied out.
v2: It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.
v3: The heaven for height, and the earth for depth, and the heart of kings is unsearchable.
v4: Take away the dross from the silver, and there shall come forth a vessel for the finer.
v5: Take away the wicked from before the king, and his throne shall be established in righteousness.
v6: Put not forth thyself in the presence of the king, and stand not in the place of great men:
v7: For better it is that it be said unto thee, Come up hither; than that thou shouldest be put lower in the presence of the prince whom thine eyes have seen.
[last verse]v28: He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

Isaiah:25:1: O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
v2: For thou hast made of a city an heap; of a defenced city a ruin: a palace of strangers to be no city; it shall never be built.
v3: Therefore shall the strong people glorify thee, the city of the terrible nations shall fear thee.
v4: For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
v5: Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.
v6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
v7: And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.

v8: He will swallow up death in victory;

and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.
v9: And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
v10: For in this mountain shall the hand of the LORD rest, and Moab shall be trodden down under him, even as straw is trodden down for the dunghill.
v11: And he shall spread forth his hands in the midst of them, as he that swimmeth spreadeth forth his hands to swim: and he shall bring down their pride together with the spoils of their hands.
[last verse]v12: And the fortress of the high fort of thy walls shall he bring down, lay low, and bring to the ground, even to the dust.

Jeremiah:25:1: The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the people of Judah in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that was the first year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon;
[last verse]v38: He hath forsaken his covert, as the lion: for their land is desolate because of the fierceness of the oppressor, and because of his fierce anger.

Ezekiel:25:1: The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
[last verse]v17: And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

-------------------------------------------------------

Matthew:25:1: Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto...
[last verse]v46: And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Acts:25:1: Now when Festus was come into the province, after three days he ascended from Caesarea to Jerusalem.
[last verse]27: For it seemeth to me unreasonable to send a prisoner, and not withal to signify the crimes laid against him.