Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus broke the power of sin on the cross

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jesus broke the power of sin on the cross
November 24, 2011
Many Christians do not get it. Eternal life is today.Thanks to the victory of Jesus on the cross.

Always thank Jesus for the victory God the Son gained on the cross.

2.000 yeas ago, at Calvary Hill in Jerusalem, Satan lost the key to death. All who surrender to and obey Jesus the Messiah, shall not die. They have received a free gift: Victory over death. Eternal life is today.

Satan is obviously jealous. Because He stands condemned. He is not going to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but shall spend eternity in the lake of fire. He will do anything he can to confuse the multitudes, and rob the victory gained on the cross. The victory and the consequences you are invited to understand.

Satan sends people to confuse you, about what took place on the cross, when Jesus shed His blood for our sins. This is the devils main tactics of deception.

1. Jesus was not God when he died on the cross:

If Jesus was not God on the cross, He lost His divinity for a moment. If this is true, than Jesus is not God at all. A man can not bear the sins of other men. Sins were not forgiven on the cross, but rather in other forums. God is love, so sins will be forgiven anyway.

Sooner or later, many will conclude that Jesus was not God, but rather an extraordinary prophet. Many religious people are of this opinion, and they will embrace the “gospel” of the One World Religion. if God Him self did not nail our sins to the cross. We all stand condemned. Jesus died for nothing. His death on the cross is pointless.

2. God was not with Jesus when He died on the cross:

This is a ancient gnostic version of “Jesus”. Satan fool some teachers to believe that God can not feel pain. Or, that the Father rejected Jesus on the cross, because he had become a curse. The Holy Spirit left him, if only for a while. Such demonic teachings leads us to believe that the forgiveness of sins did not take place at the cross, but rather at the resurrection, or even at the day of Pentecost. Only than the Power that saves became available. Jesus was cursed on the cross. The cross is a symbol of shame, and should not be used in the Church. A dove is often used as their symbol. A claimed to be “Holy Spirit” is coming and going, and manifests it self and deceive the flock.

If the cross is not a symbol in the Church you attend, you are in trouble. You must demand an explanation. Why did Jesus tell us to carry our cross on a daily basis?

3. Sin will be forgiven after we die:

This is the Roman Catholic version of the cross. There is no power coming from the victory at the cross of Calvary Hill whatsoever. A man can not be sure of salvation, and will have to rely on the Church, even after their soul has departed. In Purgatory the prayer of the Church and departed saints will cleanse the soul for sins. Strangely enough. Catholics have millions of powerless crosses, stones they have been told to worship all over the World.

If there is a dead Messiah hanging on the cross in your Church, your priest has submitted to the victory sign of Lucifer. Tell the priest: Jesus is not dead. He is risen.

Paul explains to us that there are many who walk on Earth as the very enemies of the cross. They preach about Jesus, and claims to have the Holy Spirit. Such teachers will surely carry Bibles in their hands.

You must not serve in a “Church” were a pastor or a priest deny that the great “I AM” carried your sins on the cross, and gain victory at Calvary Hill. Such teachers are deceivers of the flock.

Philippians 3:18
For, as I have often told you before and now tell you again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ.

Paul underlines that power was released from Calvary, the moment Jesus defeated death by nailing our sins to the cross. The very Temple curtain was split in two. Dead people resurrected from their tombs in Jerusalem, and appeared in the city. All the sins of mankind had been forgiven. Death had lost its powers.

Colossians 1:20
and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Colossians 2:14
having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.

Colossians 2:15
And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

The sins and shame that was displayed on the cross, was not the shame of Jesus. But the shame of my sins. He was bruised for my transgressions, and crushed for my sins. Jesus, The lamb of God was sinless. It was I who deserved to die that day. When I look at the cross, I know I deserved to hang there. Not my Master.

Hebrews 12:2
fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Paul explained that he did not want to hear anything else in the churches, than the Messiah crucified.

Galatians 6:14
May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel—not with wisdom and eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

1 Corinthians 1:18

Christ Crucified Is God’s Power and Wisdom ] For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

If you understand the power of life that flows from Calvary Hill, you are already dead to this world. Sins have no power over you.

Our flesh will decay, and our life on Earth might be full of persecution and trouble. But we are healed, and made whole in the eternal perspective. Our redeemer lives, and so do we.

Satan stands powerless over your final destination. You are on your way home to the Kingdom of Heaven. Satan is on the road to Hell.

1 Peter 2:24
“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

Written by Ivar

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com