Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese:

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/ronr1119.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ron Reese (19 Nov 2011)
"The Rapture, Gog, Haggai 2, and Hanukkah Puzzle: Putting it all Together"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN MY LAST TWO POSTS, I HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTING TO TRY TO PUT THE PIECES OF THE PROPHETIC PUZZLE TOGETHER, CONCERNING WHAT IS LOOKING MORE AND MORE LIKE A VERY POSSIBLE RAPTURE / SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, WORLD WAR 3, EZEKIEL 38--39 DATE OF KISLEV 24, DEC. 20, 2011. BOTH OF THOSE POSTS ARE MUST READS FOR EVERY TRUE BELIEVER. I SHARED WITH YOU ACCOMPLISHED BIBLE PROPHECY AUTHOR AND SPEAKER, GRANT JEFFREY'S THOUGHTS ON THE LINK BETWEEN HAGGAI 2, AND EZEKIEL 38--39, WHICH PUTS A DAY OF THE YEAR, KISLEV 24, ON THIS LONG-AWAITED CATACLYSMIC BATTLE OF WORLD WAR 3. I HAVE WRITTEN MUCH ABOUT HOW WORLD WAR 3 IS PROBABLY LINKED TO THE RAPTURE.

BELOW IS AN AMAZING POST, WHICH DOES A VERY IN-DEPTH AND THOROUGH JOB OF PUTTING ALL OF THESE PIECES TOGETHER, WITH GREAT PRECISION. THIS POST WAS FORWARDED TO FIVE DOVES A YEAR AGO BY VIRGINIA ARNKE. VIRGINIA AND I SHARED MANY TELEPHONE CONVERSATIONS BACK IN THE 1990'S. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT VERY RECENTLY HER HUSBAND PASSED AWAY. GOD BLESS YOU, VIRGINIA. OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU. I MUST REMIND ALL OF YOU THAT DEC. 20, 2011, KISLEV 24, IS THE VERY LAST KISLEV 24, BEFORE THE START OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION ON APRIL 11, 2012. THE FOLLOWING EXCELLENT POST WAS WRITTEN BY AN UNKNOWN AUTHOR:

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

THE RAPTURE, GOG, HAGGAI 2, AND HANUKKAH PUZZLE: PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rapture most likely occurs sometime before the battle of Gog and Magog (perhaps even causing Gog and Magog to launch their attack under the assumption that this is the best time for it).

THE DESIRE OF NATIONS
Turning to Haggai 2:6-7, we find another bit of our missing puzzle.

6 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;

7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.

This passage links the "shaking" or great earthquake to the coming of the "desire of all nations", a phrase that must mean the return of the Lord as the Messiah or Prince of Peace. (This being the desire of all godly people in the nations, though obviously not the desire of the wicked on the earth at the time of His return.) This conclusion is reinforced with the idea that His house will be filled with glory, surely an indication of both a divine reign as well as an allusion to the House of David from which the Messiah's royal lineage comes.

PUTTING A DATE ON THE EVENT
Now a key piece to the puzzle that will give us a fuller picture of these End Time events. Haggai 2:18- 22 gives an exact season and day for this event.

18 Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the Lord's temple was laid, consider it.

19 Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you.

20 And again the word of the LORD came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying,

21 Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;

22 And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.

This passage contains an obvious allusion to the Tribulation with earthquakes (shaking the earth) and may also be linked to Revelation references to stars falling from the sky (shaking the heavens). The reference of brother being slain by the sword of brother is another link to the parallel passage in Ezekiel; and the Lord destroys the kingdoms, suggesting his destruction of Gog and Magog. Additionally, there is the picture of brother fighting brother, again suggesting that infighting or confusion that will put the nail into the coffin of Gog and Magog's invasion.

Notice that Haggai gives the exact day of the month for this event (which, remember, comes after the Rapture). In both verse 18 and 20 it is noted that the 24th day will be key -- as if God wants to be sure there's no mistake about which day in the ninth month of the Jewish calendar, Kislev (also known as Chisleu), this will occur.

(The laying of the foundation for the Lord's Temple suggests the building has commenced. However this may only refer to the date of the first Temple. Or it may be that the new Temple will be built on the foundation stones of the original.)

A SPECIAL DATE
This date is of interest because it occurs just one day before a very special Jewish festival: Hanukkah. Anywhere else, such timing would seem rather an odd coincidence. With God, things are different. As most Biblical scholars know, there's no such thing as "an odd coincidence" when it comes to Bible prophecy.

For those unfamiliar with Hanukkah (also spelled "Chanukah"), it's a Jewish festival that occurs in December (on the 25th day of the Hebrew month Kislev). The festival marks the re-consecration of the Temple of Jerusalem after its recapture from the Syrian Greeks (c.165 BC).

The original celebration of Hanukkah took place on the day after the Jews recaptured the temple site. So even the event that Hanukkah commemorates, actually took place on the 24th day of Kislev.

Another key event in Jewish history also took place on the day before Hanukkah. In 1917, the Allied Expeditionary Force under General Allenby to take control of Jerusalem following the destruction of the Turkish Ottoman Empire at the end of WWI. The day that Allenby and his force entered Jerusalem was Dec. 9, 1917 -- the 24th day of Kislev.

JESUS AND HANUKKAH
One might think that Jesus would have ignored this festival since it wasn't ordained in the Old Testament. In fact, he appears to have taken part in it and had a very provocative response when questioned during the event.

John 10:22-28: At that time the Feast of Hanukkah (Dedication) took place at Jerusalem; it was winter, and Jesus was walking in the temple in the portico of Solomon. The Jews therefore gathered around Him, and were saying to Him, "How long will You keep us in suspense? If You are the Messiah, tell us plainly." Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father's name, these bear witness of Me. But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand."

This statement has an obvious meaning. However one might speculate that the "hear my voice" might also refer to the voice that brings the dead to life at the first resurrection and brings the living with them as they are "snatched up" to heaven just before the Great Tribulation begins. Interestingly, Christ refers to holding sheep in his hand and that they can't be snatched from his hand by anyone else.

Could this be a veiled reference to the Rapture? In the English translation this seems like a stretch. But a closer look makes the possibility seem likely. In English translations, Jesus' reply to the Jewish leaders at the Festival of Hanukkah doesn't seem to hint at the Tribulation prophecies. But in the original Greek, a very important link appears, especially when this verse is compared to what Paul wrote about the Rapture.

Paul wrote in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, "For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first; then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord." This is the reference to the rapture in the New Testament.

The Greek word used for "caught up" in this passage is harpuzo, which means to catch up, pluck, snatch, pull, or take by force. (Translated into Latin, this word becomes raptiere; anglicized, the word "rapture" is born.) So the word that means "Rapture" is harpuzo.

And here's the connection: When Christ said, "...no one shall snatch them out of My hand.", his statement employs the same Greek word: harpuzo. Arguably we should not make too much of this, yet it seems like another of the "amazing coincidences" that are actually part of God's plan. The use of harpuzo in both instances suggests a link.

If so, was Christ saying that the Rapture will have taken place and that he will have already snatched his believers from the Earth, making it impossible to snatch them back again? This seems like a viable conclusion and fits very nicely with the links between the day before Hanukkah and the prophecies about it.

MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE

There may be another hidden reference to the Rapture in Christ's statement that his sheep hear his voice. In Revelation 4:1-2 there's another piece to the puzzle that shows the Rapture occurring before the Tribulation.

John writes, "...I looked and behold, a door was opened in heaven; and the first voice that I heard was, as it were, a trumpet talking with me; which said, 'Come up here and I will show thee things which must be hereafter.' And immediately I was in the Spirit and, behold, a throne was set in heaven and one sat on the throne."

It should also be noted that the order "Come up here" has a familiar ring to it. In John 11:43-44, Jesus gives a similar command

43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth."

44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with grave clothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

Thus the Lords simple command that brought Lazarus miraculously to life, is echoed in the Revelation's "trumpet talking" and that not only John but all the Christians on earth go into heaven at this time, answering the command to, "Come up here." That this order is likened to a trumpet provides another piece to the puzzle. This links Christ's spoken command to the sound of the last trumpet, a point of importance to those familiar with Jewish traditions (as outlined below).

This also fits into the puzzle outlined above in the Old Testament passages since it places the Rapture of the Church into heaven ahead of the plagues and destruction that follow during the Tribulation, as outlined in the rest of the book of Revelation.

THE LAST TRUMPET
There are links between the Jewish trumpet in both battle as well as references to the same trumpet in the Rapture. Paul wrote another short passage that refers to the Rapture; First Corinthians 15:51-52 "Behold, I show you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump; for the trumpet shall sound and the dead shall be raised..."

The "last trumpet" to the Hebrews (and to early Christians also) is a key phrase with meaning beyond what most of us realize. This "last trumpet" in this passage isn't the metallic trumpet of the West; rather it's a ram's horn known as the shofar. Blown during the religious festival of Rosh HaShanah (also known as Yom Teruah or the Feast of Trumpets), the shofar marked the beginning of the Jewish New Year.

The shofar is also linked by Jewish tradition to the raising of the dead to life and for sounding the alarm when battle is imminent.

The important thing to note here is that the shofar is linked by Jewish tradition to the resurrection of the dead (which, according to Paul, takes place for those who have died in Christ at the time of the Rapture) and that the shofar is also linked by Bible as an instrument used to worn of battle and conflict.

THE TRUMPET
When one realizes that the shofar is linked both to battle as well as resurrection, another passage adds important chunks to our puzzle. This passage links the "Day of the Lord" (or Great Tribulation), the invasion of Israel by a great army from the North, and the delivery of Israel by God (the "fear not" in the last verse of this passage).

Joel 2:1-32

1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run

5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

11 And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

12 Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:

13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the LORD your God?

15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:

16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.

17 Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?

18 Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.

19 Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:

20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.

21 Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.

The above passage links the blowing of the trumpet of God (and -- through our other links -- the rapture) with the beginning of the Day of the Lord (AKA the Great Tribulation). It also ties into Gog and Magog in verse 20 as the "northern army".

THE REVELATION TIE-IN
We now have enough puzzle pieces to flesh out another Biblical passage.

Revelation 6:12-17

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

When we realize that the great earthquake in this passage most likely occurs in a close time frame to the defeat of Gog and Magog by God's hand, then we see that this is the start of the Great Tribulation and, therefore, the Rapture must have preceded this event. The key elements that can be recognized in this passage are the great earthquake and the raining down of plagues upon the inhabitants of the earth.

Placing the Rapture before this even also supports the idea that the voice (sounding like a trumpet) that calls John up to heaven in Chapter 4 of Revelation must indeed be the event signaling the Rapture of the church. Furthermore, this explains why the Church is missing from the account of what's happening on earth during much of the rest of Revelation's narrative from Chapter 4 on. The Church isn't mentioned after that point, because it is in Heaven with Christ.

THE ANTICHRIST
Revelation Chapter 6 records the first appearance of the Antichrist as the man on the white horse. The white horse suggests a charismatic leader who portrays himself as a good man. In fact he is being accompanied by the other horsemen who kill and destroy. Riding with this first figure on a white horse is a similar man on a pale horse; this fourth horseman is Death.

This is an interesting parallel to Isaiah where we learn of the "Covenant with Death and Hell" (perhaps alluding to the idea that "Hell" is the figure of the Antichrist and "Death" is the fourth rider traveling with him).

Isahiah 28:15: Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

The timeline of these prophecies also rules out the possibility that the destruction of Gog and Magog is part of the Battle of Armageddon since Christ returns much later in Revelation (Chapter 19).

CONCLUSION
There's an important picture that can be assembled from all of the puzzle pieces in these passages. First, the beginning of the Great Tribulation may begin on the 24th day of the ninth month of the Hebrew calendar. The catch is in knowing which year this will occur in -- hence the "no man knows the day or hour" still applies.

However that year may be very, very near, as shown by the events mentioned which have either already occurred or which might easily happen with little or no major changes on the world scene. For example in Ezekiel, God lays out the events that lead up to the invasion by Gog and Magog. This passage tells of the end of Jewish exile and the creation of a Jewish state:

Ezekiel 36:24: For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

This idea is repeated in Chapter 37:21-22

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land.

22 And I will make them one nation upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

These passages were written when Israel was a divided nation. Now, after over 2,000 years later, Israel is a single entity once again. These conditions have now been met with the creation of Israel in 1948 and the return of the Jews to this homeland. This event has occurred and the next chapter of Ezekiel is the invasion by Gog and Magog.

On our assembled puzzle timeline then, the next event is the Rapture. The stage is set for this to occur.

How far ahead of the invasion the Rapture occurs is unknown; but it would seem logical that it will come a very short time before the invasion, given the fact that such a momentous event as the sudden vanishing of a large chunk of the world's population will create the type of confusion that Gog and Magog might try to use to their advantage in attacking Israel. Or it may be that the two events will very nearly coincide so that the Rapture is missed during the noise and confusion of the fighting, earthquakes, and plagues.

Some have argued that the Jewish Temple must be built before the Rapture occurs. However this goes against the time-line of Ezekiel. Not until we reach Chapters 40 - 47:12 are the details of the rebuilding of Israel's Temple in Jerusalem given. The Rapture and the invasion must surely happen before the Temple is built, perhaps after the Antichrist has established his power.

Given the fact that plans are currently being made for the building of the new Temple in Israel, with some of the instruments and furnishings of the Temple being purchased and constructed, this also suggests that the time of these events may be very close.

The assembled puzzle shows that the picture is almost to take place. This is undoubtedly the most important point for both the believer and unbeliever alike. Time is short and must be used carefully, in prayer and witnessing so the world can know about the saving grace of God's Son, the Jewish Messiah and the Savior of all who would make Him their Lord.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Ron Reese:

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/nando1121-2.htm

"Thanksgiving and Chanukah in Reply to Mr. Ron Reese by Mr. Mike Wellman"

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 20:33:47 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Bonnie Gaunt's reaction to # 333, the Rapture, Dec. 20, 2011, and Apr. 11, 2012

The post that I wrote a few days ago MAY turn out to be one of the most profound posts that I have ever written. It was entitled, "The 333rd day of Obama's 3rd year (Satanic #) is Kislev 24, Dec. 20, 2011". In that post, I showed how, using the occultic numbers of 333 and 3333, going backwards and going forwards, we amazingly arrive at the very same possible BIBLICAL (Haggai 2) date of Dec. 20, 2011, for the time of the NWO's Planned Sudden Destruction, and, therefore, possibly the Rapture. If nothing happens on this date, we will know that it was not profound, at all, but just a coincidence. It is a MUST read, and I strongly encourage you to read it at the link below:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/ronr1118.htm

Below is an unsolicited email that I received from Bonnie Gaunt, whom I had not heard from, in several months. Bonnie is the author of many excellent books, on Bible gematria, and has appeared on The 700 Club. I had the privilege in the summer of 1999, to co-host with Bonnie, a Bible Prophecy Revival in our home town, that lasted for 13 consecutive Saturday nights. Being an expert on Bible gematria, she found my post on the occultic numbers of 333 and 3333 to be very important. I strongly encourage you to read her reply to my post below:

Ron,

I usually do not answer your emails because I know that you probably receive dozens of them from others and it takes much of your time to plow through them. However, your recent post regarding the number 333 is very important. I have read it over and over again since receiving it yesterday -- have printed it out and highlighted it. I think you have something here that bears our utmost attention. I write this as a friend, not as a challenger. I feel that what you have written is excellent and also very important. I have also studied and written about the number 333 -- and have put much of it into my 2006 book: "Jordan: the Promise Fulfilled." Your concept of this number, and my concept of this number, are definitely not in opposition to each other. They are simply taking the two aspects of this number and fitting it into a magnificent revelation. So please bear with me. I am not trying to argue. I am trying to show the full meaning and beauty of this number and how it impacts us on the dates that you have suggested.

I have known for a long time (and I think you have also known) that Satan is the great "counterfeiter." I believe it was the Apostle Paul who told us that Satan appears as an angel of light -- his purpose is to deceive. But the prophet Isaiah told us something about Satan that is extremely important right now. He quotes Satan as saying, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of the assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain (Zaphon). I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." (The Hebrew word Zaphon means "north.") It refers to Mount Hermon, which sits at the northern border of Israel.

This is exactly what you have suggested in your letter. You have shown how Mount Hermon bears the numbers 333 and 333. But look at how it is used. Satan is saying that he will usurp this position and take it away from God. We already know that Satan has usurped the number 666 -- and now, here, he also usurpts its two factors, 333 and 333.

All that you have written in your letter shows Satan's usurpation of not only the number 333, but that which 333 represents, namely, the dwelling place of God -- God's throne. You have done an excellent job of making this very plain to the reader.

The place that Satan desired to usurp is the dwelling-place of God. Not that Mount Hermon was literally the dwelling-place of God, but that it represents the dwelling-place of God. This has been Satan's desire from the beginning. And now we are coming to the very time when he will attempt its accomplishment.

Below, let me quote from my book regarding Jordan and Mount Hermon. I think you will readily see the application. Satan wants the "utmost height of Zaphon." And that is what he is going for.

"Mt. Hermon is at the lower part of the Anti-Lebanon Range, which runs about 93 miles in a northeast to southwest direction. The Hermon peak stands just north of the ancient border of Israel, providing its northern boundary.

The mountain forms one of the greatest geographical resources in the area. Because of its magnificent height (about 9,300 feet) it captures abundant precipitation in a country that is otherwise very dry. It literally provides life for the land below.

Meltwater from its snow-covered summit seeps into its rocky pores, providing a perennial flow of fresh pure water which becomes the Jordan river.

Throughout history, this beautiful, lofty mountain has been given many names. The Canaanites, who once occupied the land, called it Baal-Hermon, reflecting their association of its snowy peak to their god Baal. The Sidonians called it Sirion. The Amorites called it Senir.

One of the loving appellations given to it was "the gray-haired mountain." A fitting observation of its snowy head. It was often called "the mountain of snow," and sometimes called "Sion" which, in Hebrew, means "peak."

Mount Hermon stands in a very important geographical location in its relation to the land of Israel, and in relation to the entire plan of God for the salvation of man. The mountain represents the dwelling-place of God, and the scriptures so present it. The cool, refreshing waters which bubble up from the springs at the foot of the mountain form a waterway rich in Biblical history, and rich in symbolism of the way of salvation through Jesus Christ.

God, speaking to Jeremiah, gave us a beautiful word picture of the life-giving pure water that flows from this lofty mountain, He said: "Does the snow of Lebanon ever vanish from its rocky slopes? Do its cool waters from distand sources ever cease to flow? (Jeremiah 18:14)

This metaphor is far more than just poetic language. Looking deeper into its meaning opens an abundant storehouse of understanding. The "snow of Lebanon" is, of course, the snow covered peak of this lofty mountain in the Anti-Lebanon Range -- the mountain that provides the water of life.

Look again at the word "snow". It is the Hebrew word sheleg, from a Hebrew root meaning to be snow-white. If we assign the letters of this word their numberical equivalent, and add them, the sum will be 333. In Psalm 45:6 we find the statement: "Thy throne, O God, is forever," and it has a number value of 333. " (end of quote from the book)

Going over to the New Testament, we find that the Apostle Peter quoted: "Behold I lay in Sion a chief cornerstone." It bears the number 333. "Sion" is another name for Mt. Hermon -- and it literally means "peak." And the Apostle John (3:14) called Jesus "The Son of Man" which also has a number value of 333. Put it all together and we have beautiful snow-covered Mount Hermon bearing this magnificent number -- 333. But it is not called Satan's throne. It is called God's throne.

This is the place that Isaiah said Satan desired to usurp. And you have beautifully shown, in your most recent letter, just how Satan is going to do it. And I agree with you that before One World Government can be set up, there must be a world-wide conflagration such as the world has never seen. It will be short-lived, and will result in the setting up of New World Order.

Going back to the symbol, the snows on Mount Hermon melt and seep down through the rocky interior of the mountain, and bubble up as three magnificent springs near the base of the mountain. These three springs are called Hasbani (127), Leddan (84), and Banias (122). Add their Gematria numbers and we get 333.

One more little item of clarification. You and I both mentioned that Mount Hermon is at 33.3 degrees North and 33.3 degrees East. This must be explained. Today it does not sit at 33.3 degrees East. The place of the prime meridian has changed through the centuries. Prior to 1884 the prime meridian went through Paris. When it went through Paris, the longitude of Mount Hermon was 33.3. Today it is not.

I am trying to keep this as short as possible so as not to take too much of your time. So, to summarize the whole concept let me state it this way: God's throne -- His dwelling place -- is represented by Mount Hermon. However, Satan desired to rise above the position which God had given him, and desired to usurp the place of Mount Hermon. In the process, Satan will attempt to set up a New World Order in the earth. We are coming upon the very time when Satan attempts to do this. He not only attempts the usurpation of the position, but also usurpts the numbers involved -- namely 333 and 666.

Bonnie
*-

Portions of my follow-up response, and Bonnie Gaunt's replies are included below:

Ron,

My response is below in red.

Hi Bonnie, So very good to hear from you. Are you still writing?

Paul Jablonowski has made a website for me, so I still write articles to post there. Although I have not written anything since my last hospitalization about a month ago because I just haven't had the strength. If you are interested these articles can be found at

http://www.sonstoglory.com/bonniegaunt/about.htm

Please do not ever hesitate to write to me. I need more quality responses like yours. I get plenty of negative ones. I read your last book in July of 2011, while I was visiting my daughter's family in Missouri. I also went to a Bible Prophecy conference in Branson, MO, while I was there. I remember your book seemed to imply that there was a good chance of the Rapture taking place between Sept. of 2011, and Sept. of 2012. Am I correct in that?

Yes, that is what I implied, but did not specifically predict it. I believe that the reason Jesus went into the temple at the age of 12-1/2 is because he knew that he would soon experience his 13th birthday and would be required to make the choice to become a "son of the Law." That was in the spring of A.D. 12. On Rosh Hoshanah of that year he would become 13 years old, and would formally make that choice. A Jewish boy, upon becoming a Bar Mitzvah is given many legal rights of manhood, one of which is the right to marry. Prior to his 13th birthday this is not a legal right (however under certain cirmstances it was permitted). Jesus, at that time was the first "Manchild," as was represented by Isaiah's first son. Precisely 2,000 years later, on Rosh Hoshanah 2012, the second Manchild (the antypical one) becomes 13 years old, giving him the legal right to marry. This means that Jesus will then be lawfully able to take his bride to the wedding. It does not necessarily mean that he will marry then, but it means he has the legal right to do so. However, it is very probable that the last members of his bride will be called to the wedding chamber prior to that date. Personally I do not see a large number of people being involved -- I suspect that here at the end of 2,000 years of the call and development of the bride, that she is nearly complete already.

You did not mention in your response anything about Dec. 20, 2011, Kislev 24 (Hanukkah Eve), or Apr. 11, 2012. Do you have any reaction concerning either of those two dates?

Yes, I have a definite reaction. And thank you for asking, because I meant to repond to this but forgot. For many many years I have pondered the statement that God told Haggai to "mark well" the date of Kislev 24. It is the only place that I know of where this urgency is expressed. It suggests that Kislev 24 is something very special -- however God did not go on to tell Haggai why it is special -- and so we have been left dangling. I have secretly suspected that it may have been especially marked because it has to do with the taking of the last members of the bride from this earth. There is a lot of information about April 11, 2012, most of which is not in my head at this writing, but it is a very important date. I suspect that these two dates have directly to do with the taking of the bride.

I would love to see you forward your response letter "Re: The number 333" to 5 Doves. If not, may I forward it?

I would like to have it posted on 5 Doves, but I think it would be much more appropriate for you to post it than for me to. That way it would "connect" better in the minds of the readers.

Maranatha!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 18:49:00 -0500 (EST)
Subject: World War 3 on Hanukkah, Kislev 24 (Haggai 2 )?--The evidence is growing

Be sure to read the section below (about one-third the way down), entitled: ISRAELI RUMORS OF A DECEMBER HANUKKAH ATTACK. This is the 5th consecutive email that I have posted in the past week, on a very possible fulfillment of Haggai 2 (and Ezekiel 38--39?) nuclear World War 3 (and the Rapture?), on Kislev 24, Dec. 20, 2011. As I have written in my post on Nov. 18th, God's warning date of Kislev 24 and the Satanic New World Order date may indeed be one and the same date. This date is EXACTLY 40 days inclusive from 11/11/11. DEC. 20, 2011, IS A VERY HIGH RAPTURE/SUDDEN DESTRUCTION ALERT DATE!!! BE SPIRITUALLY READY!!! One of the other four posts should appear today on 5 Doves. The other three posts are linked below:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/ronr1117.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/ronr1118.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/ronr1119.htm

Below is a very thorough report and enlightening analysis of the reality of how close World War 3 may actually be. THIS IS A VERY, VERY OMINOUS REPORT. IT IS A MUST READ FOR ALL SERIOUS WATHCERS!!!

Rumors of Imminent War: A-O Intel Digest for 11-21-11

Monday, 21 November 2011 14:23 | |

The A-O Report's

Intelligence Digest

For 11/21/11

"Rumors of Imminent War"

Syria’s Assad Losing Control

The Syrian Regime of President Bashar Assad continues to find its grip on power slipping away, inch by inch for the past six months. That grip on power is now very tenuous as many analysts are now asserting that Syria is slipping into a civil war.

Last week, elements of a newly forming rebel army launched attacks at two key Syrian military facilities, battling Syrian regime forces until Syrian helicopters were launched.

These new rebel army forces are the result of Turkish action to provide a sanctuary inside Turkey as well as weapons, ammunition, vehicles and even food for rebel soldiers. Most of the rebels are deserters from the Syrian military establishment. Many rebels were Syrian officers. The levels of desertion have reached a critical mass as the Syrian regime cannot attract new recruits and draftees are often no-shows. The bottom line is that Assad’s military power is shrinking and will continue to shrink as long as the hostilities continue.

Meanwhile, The Arab League has now confronted Assad. Last week, the League voted to suspend Syrian membership within the organization. The League has grown increasingly concerned that Assad’s genocide will continue unabated or even grow in scope the longer hostilities continue. As a result, the League compelled Assad to halt his campaign of terror within 3 days. The deadline was Friday (11/1 . Furthermore, the League demanded that Assad allow hundreds of League observers into Syria to ensure that Assad halted his repression. Assad tentatively agreed to the League’s demands, but it remains to be seen as to whether or not Assad will actually allow those hundreds of observers to enter Syria.

Threat of Syrian Attack on Israel:

Even as the Arab League pressured Assad, the Syrian leader renewed his threats to engulf the region in war. Assad’s cousin reiterated the threat of regional warfare if foreign troops invaded Syria. For the past several months, Assad and members of his regime have issued similar warnings, noting that Israel would be a key target of Syrian military activities.

Why Syria Hasn’t Set the Region on Fire.

When push came to shove this week with The Arab League, Assad’s political position was so eroded internally, he couldn’t dare stand up against a united Arab League and maintain internal support. He might have done so anyway, but Iran simply wasn’t in a position to provide further support. Indeed, Iran began to signal that support for Assad as waning by issuing an encouragement for Assad to comply with the Arab League’s demands. There was a reason why Iranian leaders were backing away from Assad.

Can We Say: Stuxnet Virus?

As we noted earlier, in recent days, Syria’s President Assad has issued warnings to suggest that Syria would plunge the world into a bloody regional war if his nation was attacked by foreign adversaries. Syria was given until Friday, by the Arab League to halt Assad’s bloody crackdown campaigns or face serious consequences, including the possibility of a Turkish invasion of Syria.

In the ensuing hours there was intense speculation that Assad may indeed turn his forces against Israel and attack the Jewish nation in a bid to retain control of his regime. Part of Assad’s boldness for such allegations is due to his alliance with Iran, hoping Iran will be a deterrent ally to prevent any such attacks on Syria for fear of Iranian reprisals.

The Iranians though are apparently continuing to battle computer virus problems as evidenced by their recent admission of a new computer virus named Duqu. It may also be that the Stuxnet virus has resurfaced within the Iranian military computer systems.

The recent explosion at a missile warhead factory outside of Tehran was most likely the result of a computer virus which detonated a missile warhead during a ‘test.’ Debka.com reports that this may well be the case. LINK

Other Analysts Also Speculate: LINK

Iran Admits to New Supervirus - LINK

Whether or not a virus triggered the explosion, the fact remains that Iran is not ready or prepared for a Syrian strike on Israel that could trigger an Israeli counter-strike against Iran’s nuclear program. There was some concern within Iran that the computer virus may have also returned to infect Iran’s air defense computer systems. With that in mind…

Assad won’t likely do anything unless or until Iran is able to provide a serious counter-response in support of Syria. The latest missile explosions and concern for computer virus bugs in the Iranian air defense systems suggests that Iran will not be ready to provide such support for at least weeks if not for several months. For that reason, Iran can be expected to dissuade Assad from instigating any action that could be used as an Israeli pre-text for attacking Iran’s nuclear assets.

From an Israeli viewpoint, now would be an excellent time for Israel to strike Iran since Iran’s chief counter-punch may not be ready for use. Iran may be too hard pressed with computer issues to provide any sort of adequate retaliation that could trigger a global
financial meltdown.

Iran’s Military Defenses Tested

The return of the Stuxnet virus and a related program virus called Duqu, suggests that Iran suddenly finds itself battling computer virus problems for at least a few months.

The return of Stuxnet may also be the return of the bug to Iran’s air defense systems. If that is the case, Iran will find itself very vulnerable to air strikes from Israel or other Western nations.

Within 4 days of the explosion incidents, Iran’s leadership announced a 4-day War Drill. This new military exercise is primarily focused on testing its air defense systems for Stuxnet virus symptoms. Additionally, the Iranians will test their ground forces abilities to repel any internal uprisings. Although the military exercises were announced to cover a 4 day period, the actual drill will last for a full week as Iranian naval forces will also test for the Stuxnet virus within their computer systems.

Israel’s Response to Iran’s Nuclear Program:

Israeli Rumors of a December Hanukkah Attack

It appears that Netanyahu and his government now believes that the White House and State Dep’t talk of the U.S. striking Iran is simply a deception effort to hold Israel back until it is too late for any attack on Iran.

Defense Minister Barak’s latest round of talks with Washington brought him around to the conclusion that President Obama is leading Israel down a rabbit hole despite all the grand talk of joint operations with a ‘western coalition’ force. While EU nations are conducting some preparatory drills for a Mideast War, these drills are turning out to be defensive drills designed to ward off Iranian counter-attacks after an Israeli strike.

From Special Source in Israel:

“When Barak comes back home he will report to the Govt. that there is little hope of stopping Iran militarily with anyone's help. Instead, Bibi and Bark will decide the date for an Israel attack. Very disheartening.”

“When will the attack occur? Discussion is on going but Israel has come to terms that they will take on the task so when? No magic globe to tell you, but it looks more likely before January than after that point. The clock is ticking.”

There is some speculation that the Israeli government has been preparing for an attack around the time of Hanukkah. This year Hanukkah is celebrated from December 20 through December 28.

Speculation also has been raised that Bibi and Barak have consulted with some rabbinical prophecy experts related to Ezekiel’s prophecies and those found in ancient rabbinical writings.

These experts have wide ranging views on Ezekiel’s prophecies. One group of theorists claim that Ezekiel’s Magog prophecies started with Saddam’s invasion of Kuwait in 1991 and that Ezekiel’s prophecies were interrupted or put on a temporary hold which resumed on/after 9/11 when the U.S. declared war on Afghanistan. From hence forth, the Magog prophecies were to continue until Iran and her proxies would become engaged in war with Israel.

Still other views are that Ezekiel’s Magog prophecies commenced with the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan and that the war is to be a 10 year event or thereabouts, with the final phase being conflict with Iran and her confederation.

Interestingly, none of the rabbinical views consider Russia to be Gog or Magog. Such views are based upon a strict interpretation of the term “land of Magog” in which Ezekiel is told to face the “land of Magog” and issue the prophecy towards the land.

Rabbinical traditions dating to around 300 B.C. indicate that the “land” was located in what is present day eastern Iran, western Pakistan and Afghanistan. Of course, the prophecy also includes allied nations such as Libya and central/east Africa, such as Sudan and Somalia as well as portions of northern Iraq, Syria and Turkey. The nation of Russia is not considered to be a part of such a coalition involved directly in any invasion efforts.

There is one rabbinical view that suggests the Magog attack will coincide with Hannakah in December of this year. For that reason, Israeli leaders have reportedly made private inquiries with certain rabbinical eschatologists for further clarification on such prophecies as part of an effort in planning a strike against Iran.

Rumors are swirling throughout Israel, speculating on when the IDF may launch military operations and against whom first. There is much speculation that the IDF will engage either Hamas in the Gaza Strip or Hezbollah in Lebanon prior to an attack on Iran. Still other speculations suggest that ‘surprise’ is required against Iran’s nuclear facilities so that an attack on Iran will precede operations against Israel’s neighbors.

The main point though is that Israeli strategists are convinced that an Iran strike will result in an all-out war with Israel’s neighbors within hours of an initial strike on Iran. Israel can only hope that Iran will lash out at the U.S. and Europe in such a way that will provoke and force U.S. and European military action against Iran while Israel deals with her own neighbors.

Israel views the window of opportunity for striking Iran will close by the Spring of 2012 and thus, Israel “MUST” attack Iran before April of 2012 or else be forced to take on Iran after it becomes a nuclear power, in which case, Israel knows it will be decimated by a first-strike nuclear attack from Iran at a time of Iran’s own choosing. So Israeli strategists believe it is better for Israel to take its lumps now rather than later.

Hezbollah on High Alert

Hezbollah forces went on high alert for war readiness shortly after the mysterious explosions at an Iranian missile warhead facility on November 12. The reason for the high alert was triggered by fears that the explosions were part of a sabotage effort from either Israel or the U.S. as a diversion ahead of a full-scale air strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities. Hezbollah’s call-up of all its reserves demonstrated Hezbollah’s readiness to assist in Iran’s defenses by attacking Israel as part of an Iranian counter-attack after the start of an Israeli or “Western” air campaign. While Hezbollah leaders are anxious to engage in warfare with Israel, it is clear that Hezbollah will only do so after receiving orders from Tehran.

Gaza Strip Rocket Attacks Halted

Thanks in part to Egyptian mediation between Hamas leaders and Israel, the rocket attacks from the Gaza Strip have stopped. While the Egyptians wish to claim credit for their mediation efforts, there is an ulterior motive behind the halt.

The rocket attacks resumed as a response to the mystery explosions inside Iran on November 12. The rocket attacks were coordinated with Hezbollah’s call up of reserve forces to display Iran’s ability to order a counter-attack by its ‘proxy’ armies bordering Israel. While Iran was concerned about the possibility of an impending Israeli air strike shortly after the explosions, the primary purpose was to demonstrate to the world that Iran would make good use of its proxy forces by immediately attacking Israel via those proxy forces.

The only hole in Iran’s counter-attack demonstrations was the absence of a Syrian response. Frankly, Syria cannot spare ground forces for operations against Israel since the regime is fighting rebel forces inside Israel. Syria’s only ability to respond would be with ballistic missiles tipped with WMD warheads. For that reason, Syria’s absence from a displayed response was due to the extreme nature of the response planned against Israel at the appropriate time.

The “Oops Moment:”

What Sarkozy & Obama Really Think of Israel's PM

During the G-20 Summit held earlier in November, an incident unfolded that has proved to be somewhat embarrassing for President Obama and his French counterpart, Nicolas Sarkozy. They were reportedly caught in a candid moment expressing their exasperation with Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu - with the French president referring to him as a "liar".

The remarks were part of what the American and French leaders believed to be a private chat after a news conference in Cannes, France earlier this month during the G20 economic conference. The pair were still wearing microphones, and some journalists who still had their headphones on for translation caught the remarks, which were first reported by the French photo agency Arret Sur Images.

A Reuters news agency reporter who was also present has since confirmed the exchange. As the two leaders discussion turns to Israel and the Palestinians, Sarkozy is first to express his distaste for the conservative Israeli Prime Minister.

"I cannot bear Netanyahu, he's a liar," the French president was heard to say.

In response, according to the account by Arret Sur Images, Mr. Obama sympathizes with Sarkozy's frustration, saying, "you're fed up, but I have to deal with him every day."

There is no immediate indication as to whether a recording of the private conversation exists. Arret Sur says all the reporters present in Cannes who were privy to the exchange agreed not to publish details.

It is unclear why Arret Sur decided to go public with the details late on Monday, days after Mr. Obama returned to Washington, or whether they were among the French organizations which agreed to the alleged no-report pact at the time.

The White House, when asked about the exchange by the New York Times, would not comment. Both France and the U.S. are urging Israel and the Palestinians to relaunch negotiations on a final peace agreement.

The initial topic of discussion which led Sarkozy and Mr. Obama to their apparent Netanyahu-bashing was France's support of the Palestinian's bid for membership in the United Nations cultural agency, UNESCO.

Impact of the “Oops” Moment

Of course, we’ve known that since Obama’s first meetings with Netanyahu, especially during the Netanyahu visit to the White House when Obama rudely treated the Israeli leader, by giving Netanyahu a stack of reports to read and a list of demands that required the Prime Minister to agree upon and sign in order to retain U.S. aid to Israel. Obama then left the leader alone while the President went upstairs to have dinner with his family in the family quarters.

The stunning open-microphone comments have further heightened Netanyahu’s distrust of Obama’s motives and promises. Those comments have further eroded a ‘team’ relationship between the two leaders concerning the Iranian nuclear situation. Our sources indicate that Netanyahu is convinced that President Obama will never attack Iran unless absolutely, positively forced to do so by severe political pressure from the American people and Congress.

Other Israeli politicians had taken a more positive but still wary view of the American president, hoping that in the end, he will come around to doing the right thing and tacking the Iranian problem with a military solution, sooner rather than later. Such optimimism is based upon recent briefings from Obama Administration briefings alluding to U.S. plans for an attack on Iran. Such recent briefings had indicated Obama’s willingness to launch a coordinated military attack on Iran with an alliance of a dozen other western nations.

These briefings were reflected in our previous Digest edition describing plans for an Allied-NATO coalition, military campaign involving air, sea and ground operations inside Iran. It now appears that these briefings were perhaps a ‘window-dressing’ campaign designed to hold back any Israeli pre-emptive strike until the ‘window of opportunity’ for military action had passed. It seems, Obama has concluded that it is better to live with a nuclear-armed Iran than risk a military clash that could destroy the world’s economy at a time when Obama needs a healthy economy to be re-elected.

On the flip-side, Obama IS indeed prepared to launch military action against Iran, but only if it could help get him re-elected. Some of the President’s aides have advised the president that an Iranian attack coming in the fall of 2012 could be just the sort of political ‘surprise’ that could get him re-elected even with a bad economy. Political consultants note that U.S. voters tend to support a “war” president for re-election during a time of war. For that reason, American military action against Iran cannot be ruled out but Israeli leaders have deemed that the fall of 2012 will be too late, even for American action, as it will produce even greater suffering for Israel next year than if Israel acts alone in the next two months.

One thing that might hold Israeli leaders aside from independent military action would be if they conclude that Israel simply would be too isolated in world opinion by attacking Iran prematurely. On the flip side however, key Arab nation leaders, such as those in the Persian Gulf have been privately urging (begging) Israel to take military action now against Iran before it is too late. The Persian Gulf leaders are now convinced that Obama will not take timely action against Iran. They view Israel as their only hope for thwarting Iran’s quest to become a nuclear power.

Allied Strike on Iran Unlikely?

Postponed due to Economic Crisis?

As we noted earlier…

It now appears that the White House and Western Allies are having second thoughts about launching military action against Iran. Why? “Money.”

Within 48 hours of the IAEA report on Iran’s nuclear program and the ensuing saber rattling, key NWO proponents (particularly from the banking sector) began surfacing in the mainstream media espousing economic concerns over military action against Iran. These reports expressed fears that a military confrontation would trigger a global economic meltdown. Why such a concern?

Knowing the Illuminated agenda for 100+ years in advance, one would think that the Illuminists would have already put all of their financial ducks in a row and be ready for the final stage to begin, yet comments by key bankers suggest otherwise, or do they? Is is possible that such negative comments are just part of a further, smoke-n-mirrors campaign? The answer to that question is a definitely possible ‘yes.’ Have the Illuminist bankers spotted a fatal flaw in their planning? Perhaps.

It seems that their assets are not as fully protected as needed or desired and apparently their attempt to instigate a New World Order is at risk until all of their key assets are fully protected. This is one potential conclusion that could be drawn from the anti-war comments being floated around. Yet, such such flaws seem unlikely, given the fact that the Illuminists have had 130+ years to plan for this hour.

We strongly suspect that such negative remarks are but a smoke-screen and cover to detach the NWO crowd from being accused after the fact of engineering a bloody war that brings about a New World Order and a global government.

In other words, we suspect that the excuse for not attacking Iran due to money problems is a cover to deflect any anticipated accusations of manipulating and triggering a bloody war that kills millions of people. If the money problems excuse is indeed a smokescreen for plausible deniability then we can look for a war to break out fairly soon. Yet, there are alternate triggering mechanisms available to the N.W.O. crowd for a bloody global war. What are those triggering mechanisms?

The Middle East is fraught with various war triggers that could go global. These triggers include:

1. Syria attacking Israel. Assad attacking Israel in last resort to save his regime.
2. Hezbollah fully attacking Israel with or without orders from Tehran.
3. Hamas fully attacking Israel, with or without orders from Tehran.
4. Iran triggers a war with Arab neighbors during an attempt to foment Shiite Revolutions.
5. Sabotage or an accident inside Iran, might trigger an Iranian ‘first strike.’
6. An Assassination or attempted assassination of Iranian, Syrian or Arab leaders.
7. A regime change inside Iran with ultra-radicals taking control and launching a war.
8. Israel launching a first strike on Iran in defiance of N.W.O. “readiness.”
9. Hezbollah or Hamas tempting Israel with a small “event” that escalates into a war.
10. Collapse of the EU and or current financial system.

Such triggers could easily keep fingers from pointing to the Illuminists as the cause for war and enable their “engineered” war to start at the appointed time.

Of course, there’s also another consideration to remember: God’s Sovereignty. If their planned war does not fit into God’s prophetic time-table then the Illuminist’s plans will be thwarted. So far, God has thwarted such plans to maintain the prophetic timelines to His calendar and not to Satan’s calendar.

Stay Tuned ,,,

If you are new

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/marilyna1123.htm

Marilyn Agee (23 Nov 2011)
"Re: Ron Reese: "Bonnie Gaunt's reaction to # 333, the Rapture, Dec. 20, 2011, and Apr. 11, 2012""

Re: Ron Reese: "Bonnie Gaunt's reaction to # 333, the Rapture, Dec. 20, 2011, and Apr. 11, 2012"

Hi:

Bonnie Gaunt:
> > For many many years I have pondered the statement that God told Haggai to "mark well" the date of Kislev 24. It is the only place that I know of where this urgency is expressed. It suggests that Kislev 24 is something very special -- however God did not go on to tell Haggai why it is special -- and so we have been left dangling. I have secretly suspected that it may have been especially marked because it has to do with the taking of the last members of the bride from this earth.

My reply:
I think I know what Kislev 24 stands for. It is the date of Jesus' conception.

Last night, I stayed up until 5 AM. (It is now 2:45 AM, I'm trying to work nights and sleep as much as possible during the day, because Ed calls me just about every time I sit down at my computer. He is even calling me now. I suspect the enemy, but Ed's mind is not normal these days, so he may not realize when he is being manipulated.

During the night last night, I figured out the date of Jesus' Conception. It turned out to be on my birthday, Dec 13.

It was on Kislev 24, 3755, a common regular 354-day year, Tue, Dec 13, 6 BC (Gregorian). I often wondered if anything happened on my birthday, since our son's birthday was on the Crucifixion Day and our daughter's was on Pentecost. One year not too long ago, I think Ed's was on the day the walls of Jericho fell.

Haggai 2:4,5,7,9,10,15,18,19 says, "be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I AM with you, saith the LORD of hosts: 5 According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you (i.e., after taking the wise virgins to Heaven, even during the Tribulation): fear ye not... 7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations (i.e., Jesus) shall come: and I will fill this house (the Temple) with glory, saith the LORD (YHWH) of hosts (Jesus, YHWH of hosts, Isa 44:6). 9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts. 10 In the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet.. 15 And now, I pray you, consider (sum labab, take it to heart) from this day (Kislev 24, day of Jesus' Conception) and UPWARD (Kislev 25, probably the day of the First-Trump Rapture), from BEFORE (i.e., Kislev 24, Hanukkah Eve) a stone was laid upon a stone in the temple of the LORD... 18 Consider (i.e., take it to heart) now FROM THIS DAY (Kislev 24) AND UPWARD (Kislev 25), from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation (i.e., Jesus, there is no other foundation) of the LORD'S temple was laid, consider it. (lit., take it to heart) 19 Is the seed (Jesus, Gen 3.15) yet in the barn? (a saying meaning is she pregnant) yea (YES, the seed, Jesus, was in the womb; he was conceived on the Hebrew Kislev 24, 3755/the Gregorian December 13, 6 BC), as yet the vine (Jesus), and the fig tree (Israel), and the pomegranate (meaning upright, i.e., the wise virgins), and the olive tree (Israel with the Gentile believers grafted in), HATH NOT brought forth (Heb., NASA, LIFTED UP, i.e., been raptured): from this day (Kislev 25, first day of Hanukkah, the Feast of Dedication, Dec. 21, first day of winter; John 10:22) will I bless you" (i.e., the saved of Israel and the wise-virgin-Philadelphian Church).

John 10:22,23 says, "And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication (i.e., Dec 21-28, 2011), and IT WAS WINTER (i.e., Dec 21f). 23 And Jesus walked in the temple" (i.e., we are the temple of the Holy Spirit, and Hanukkah seems to be the first Rapture-day when Jesus will walk among us).

There are two days upon Earth at the same time. Australia is a day ahead of us. This year, the Winter Equinox will be on Dec 22. Therefore, the Rapture will probably take place on Dec 21/22. Since the Hebrew day starts at 6 PM on our previous day, we can easily expand that time to Dec 20 (Eve of Hanukkah), 21 (first day of Hanukkah), and 22 (2nd day of Hanukkah).

Hanukkah is the 8th feast, and it lasts 8 days. The number 8 means new beginnings. That applies to us. However, 8 means much more.

"Eight is the number of JESUS.

"The number eight always alludes to a DEPARTURE from the "natural" world

.... (i.e., That DEPARTURE from the natural world is the Rapture).
"So on the eighth day Of the Mishkan's dedication, fire from HaShem appeared.

"On the eighth day of the Temple's dedication, fire from HaShem appeared.

"The one day supply of oil in the Menorah lit by the Maccabees, burned for eight days. (Actually, the oil in the flagon increased for 8 days)

'Yeshua was circumcised on the eighth day" (www.betemunah.org/eight.html)

888 - THE NUMBER OF JESUS
aristean.org/jesus888.htm
"Using the Greek Ionic Ciphered Numeral System scientifically proves this. In this system, each letter of the Greek alphabet is assigned a numerical value. The name of Jesus in Greek is spelled I H S O U S (iota, eta, sigma, omicron, upsilon, sigma). Substituting in the Greek numeral system the equivalent numerical values to each letter in the name of Jesus and adding them up, the total is 888. The values of each letter are: iota, 10; eta, 8; sigma, 200; omicron, 70; upsilon, 400; sigma, 200. The sum of 10 + 8 + 200 + 70 + 400 + 200 is 888."

A SMALL MIRACLE HAS HAPPENED TO ME

Last night, without wearing my computer glasses, I was able to see very well out of my left eye (but not out of the right eye, the worst one, but both have cataracts). The letters on the computer were very black. They are usually light grey. Colors were brilliant and beautiful. The My Computer icon screen seemed to almost be flashing rays of blue-green color. I was amazed.

Today, I went shopping for food. My sight was the worst ever. It took me lots longer than usual to find things. I could barely read the item on my coupons. Why, I haven't a clue.

Tonight, I can see my computer letters very well again. Set for low vision, backgrounds are eye-ease green or cream. They are more colorful than usual. I don't know for sure what is making the difference, but thank you so much for your prayers for us. They must have something to do with the change.

It is now 6:25 AM, I'd better get some breakfast and try to squeeze in some sleep. I sure hope my vision stays like this. It is amazing.

Thanks so much for so many helping me pay my Property Tax. I love you all.

Agape,
Marilyn Agee
mjagee@verizon.net
http://prophecycorner.theforeverfamily.com

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/marilyna1123.htm

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/mathman1124.htm

MathMan (24 Nov 2011)
"Words of Encouragement to Ron Reese"

To my fellow brother in Christ, Ron,

Thank you for posting your articles on FiveDoves!! Given that this planet is rapidly running out of time, the faster you get future posts on FiveDoves, the better; they have been such a blessing to my family. Indeed, your recent posts on December 20, 2011 as being a high watch date are brilliant works of art, as are your observations (and Bonnie’s reply) on the significance of the number 333 in the occult.

Before providing my words of encouragement to you, I would like to first provide you with some information on my background to understand why, IMO, I am well qualified to provide such encouragement to you. In order to do this, I must first tell you that I am in no way bragging about what I am about to tell you about myself. I fully acknowledge that God gives out gifts as only He so chooses and that not a single person, including me, would have any abilities at all, or any life for that matter, if it were not for the grace and generosity of our Mighty God.

Indeed, other than the area I specialize in, I am actually a bit impractical, perhaps even somewhat socially inept to a certain extent depending on the circumstances. If you have ever seen the sitcom on TV called "The Big Bang", I am somewhat of a cross between the characters on the show named Leonard and Sheldon. However, in the area I specialize in, I have been gifted in an outrageously extreme manner as I will elaborate below (for which I will ever be grateful to the Lord).

I am a fully qualified professional with almost 25 years of experience, having attained a designation in a highly respected mathematical field quite some years ago. If you look up this field* on line, you will find that this profession has one of the most strenuous set of exams of any profession, relying heavily on mathematics, calculus and statistics. I deal with billions of dollars of assets each and every day during the course of the business I am in. Indeed, I am a highly regarded and well respected expert in my field.

* Special Note: In my original private email to Ron, I provided Ron with a link to my profession, including access to be able to verify my membership in it. However, I have concealed my identity on this website for reasons related to the profession I am in as elaborated on below.

At one point, during the interview process of becoming the chief practitioner in my field for a Fortune 500 company for several years, I was required to take a proficiency test against my peer group of senior executives, a highly educated population. When the company reviewed the results of this test with me, it turned out that I am in the top 0.01% of senior executives (and completely off the charts for the population in general) in the area of mathematical logic and reasoning. This, in turn, has allowed me to discern what makes sense and, just as importantly, what doesn't make sense in an extremely rapid manner as it pertains to analyzing timelines / etc. in Bible prophecy. Side note: I fully realize that this skill would be completely useless without the guidance of the Holy Spirit, without Whom I would be completely blind.

Now that you know my background, I feel that you now will know why I am qualified to say to you, "Ron, what you have written makes extreme sense". I have read literally thousands of end time documents from hundreds of various Bible experts. I then continuously compare this to what I have studied in the Bible, especially Daniel and Revelation, which I have prayed over for hundreds and hundreds of hours (using the same work ethic I used to qualify in my field). In other words, I know enough to know when someone is pulling stuff out of a hat and grasping at straws versus knowing when someone is using sound logic and keeping faithful to the Bible.

This is my way of encouraging you, Ron. In a really humble and friendly manner, you quickly had me revise my “Seven Year” start date from January 20, 2009 to October 29, 2008. Indeed, this seems even more logical considering that, on the exact day of the Feast of Trumpets 2008, the DOW dropped 777.7 points (the biggest point drop in history) and appears to serve as a 30 day warning that the Anti-Christ was about to be revealed in the country that the DOW dropped (that is, the USA, which also agrees with your assessment on President Obama being the Anti-Christ).

While many have tried to get me to alter my opinions on this start date in the past, usually their logic was quickly disregarded as inconsequential and disregarded (however, there have been some delightful exceptions besides my interaction with you - I am honestly never too stubborn to listen to logic). Indeed, I did NOT think this was going to happen AT ALL in this case until you skillfully answered my question. But, change my mind you did, and with very little effort required on your part!! Why? Because your response was completely logical, even though I thought my logic had already passed "the test" (see, we can all "be taught" sometimes if we allow ourselves too).

For whatever reason, God is revealing the truth to just the few that will listen – people like you. Those not too hardened by the so-called experts FIXED assumptions. The Lord knew that you could see past their well-intentioned FIXED assumptions and not try to box God in like they try to. For whatever reason, Jesus has gifted you with the ability to see what those who perhaps know the Bible even better than you can't seem to. Surely you are blessed even though sometimes you must get attacked by the enemy because of it!!

Ron, please keep working hard on your next posts. You are doing REMARKABLE work. To reiterate, the only reason I "bragged" about myself was to show you that I am well qualified to encourage you and your excellent work. Unfortunately, I have to keep my identity in the strictest of confidence as my clients, responsible for billions of dollars of financial assets, would not exactly be open to my short term view for the Rapture when I am working on their long term outlooks (perhaps it is God's sense of humour that He would guide me into such a position?).

God bless you, Ron. Again, keep up your outstanding work for the Lord.

SPECIAL NOTE TO THOSE WHO MAY HAVE GIVEN UP ON RON: I am aware that Ron has been wrong on his guesses as to the Rapture in the past (he has never said he KNEW). Nonetheless, these guesses were based on solid Biblical reasoning and should not be faulted. He was simply doing his job as a watchman.

However, the one thing Ron has never bent on is his insistence that the Great Tribulation will begin on April 11, 2012 and that it will end on the Day of Atonement 2015.

Given the misinformation out there, who could have blamed Ron for believing that the Seven Year Period would force a 2008 Rapture?

I certainly would have!!

However, if you search your heart, you will see that only the last 42 months of the AC are ABSOLUTELY written in stone in the Bible.

That, as well as God promising those who are faithful that they will NOT experience God’s wrath.

Ron has never violated these two vital Biblical doctrines in his articles.

So again, be skeptical – God wants us to be so, studying the Word continuously.

I have, with great effort on my part, and I honestly feel that I am well qualified to say that I REALLY believe Ron has thoughts that are well worth our time and study. If you are one of those who have given up on Ron, I really believe that you should give what he has to say another chance.

Your brother in Christ, MathMan

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL