Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: THE 333RD DAY OF OBAMA'S 3RD YEAR (SATANIC #)-- KISLEV 24, DEC. 20, 2011

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 01:30:38 -0500 (EST)
Subject: The 333rd day of Obama's 3rd year (Satanic #) is Kislev 24, Dec. 20, 2011

THE 333RD DAY OF OBAMA'S 3RD YEAR (SATANIC #)-- KISLEV 24, DEC. 20, 2011

Not only is Kislev 24, Dec. 20, 2011, looking like the possible BIBLICAL day for World War 3, but it very well may be the Satanic, occultic New World Order elite's day for the Planned Destruction of World War 3 also. The big game-changer for the NWO elite is the day of World War 3. Out of the chaos of World War 3, comes the New World Order. That is their motto. You can take it to the bank that they have a CHOSEN DAY OF PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION. It almost surely will be a day tied to Satanic, occultic numbers.

According to Henry Kissinger of the New World Order elite, Barack Hussein Obama is their CHOSEN MAN, THEIR ANNOINTED ONE, to head up this Satanic one-world government. He has been planted here to destroy the United States of America. The destruction of the United States is the last item on their evil agenda to prepare their way. They have divided the world into ten regions, to be ruled by ten kings, or dictators. World War 3 is the last step to their long-awaited goal of a NEW WORLD ORDER. It is NOW at our doorstep.

Both the Twin Tower attack on 9--11--01, and the 9.0 Japan mega-earthquake, tsunami, and ongoing nuclear catastrophe MAY have been staged events, by the New World Order elite, because of the occultic numbers and symbolism involved. The Illuminati card game had a card, years before the 9--11--01 event, that showed the Twin Towers being hit by airplanes. The towers were shaped like an ELEVEN. The date of 9--11 may have been chosen because of the occultic numbers of NINE and ELEVEN.

The date of the new nationwide test last week, when all TV and radio frequencies were scheduled to be shut down, was the CHOSEN date of 11--9--11. The CHOSEN date of the beginning of the reign of the Antichrist, when he supposedly makes a miraculous recovery from his mortal head wound is also another ELEVEN date, April 11, 2012. Another very Satanic number is THIRTEEN. The probable CHOSEN date by the NWO elite for the Japan mega-earthquake and catastropic damage was another ELEVEN date, that of March 11, 2011. It is probably no coincidence that this date precedes the date of their CHOSEN man to start his reign as the one-world dictator, by EXACTLY THIRTEEN MONTHS, right to the day.

Hindsight tells us that 11/11/11 was too obvious of a day for them to choose World War 3, as their chosen date. So, they have to be a little more clever. A little more discreet. Although it was the day that they CHOSE to receive the report from their appointed committee on the Palestinian state issue, which has the potential to ignite World War 3, nothing really significant happened on that day, unless it was in the spiritual realm.

I believe they may have chosen another date, much less obvious. To be able to discern the day of their PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, you must try to think like the Satanic New World Order elite. Because the Sudden Destruction of World War 3 is their big game-changer, one would have to surmise that they would have to use their most occultic number in existence in this extremely important CHOSEN DATE.

I have mentioned before that the number of 33, 333, and 3333 are the most occultic number in the universe. I am now going to prove that to you. The highest degree that a Mason can rise to is the 33rd Degree. The following quotes are all from Thomas Horn's amazing book, "Apollyn Rising--2012":

"David Flynn made the unprecedented disclosure that 33.33 degrees of the great circle of the earth represents 2012 (Year 2012) nautical miles. Flynn further reveals that Mount Hermon in Phoenicia, the first location of the descent of the Watchers , lies precisely at 33.33 degrees north, 33.33 degrees east, 2012 (Year 2012) miles from the equator, and 2012 miles from the prime meridian. Does the CHOSEN location of the first connection of Watchers on Mt. Hermon,at 33.33 degrees north and 33.33 degrees east, set in time a Luciferian plan for a Final New World Order in 2012?"

"The most celebrated ufological (UFO) location on earth--the impact site near Roswell, New Mexico, sits incredibly at 33 degrees north latitude, at a distance 2012 (Year 2012) miles from the equator!"

"33.33 IS THE ULTIMATE NUMBER OF EARTHLY LUCIFERIAN GOVERNMENT. Reason may be shed in the Book of Revelation concerning why this number (33.33) in particular seems to be so important to occultists. Chapter 12:3--4 says, "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon...And his tail drew the THIRD part (33.33 percent) of the angels in heaven, and did cast them to the earth."

33.33 percent is .3333. So, if 4 THREES is the most occultic number in existence, and the date of the PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION is the big game-changer, then we should look for a date using 4 3's, or .3333. Lo, and behold, was I shocked when I discovered that Kislev 24, Dec. 20, 2011, was EXACTLY 333 days into the 3rd year (four 3's, or 3333) of their CHOSEN man's, Obama's, rule.

Some of you are going to count these days to see if I am correct. It is 333 days from Jan. 20, 2011, to Dec. 19, 2011, which is when Kislev 24 actually begins the night before Dec. 20th at 6:00 p.m. Or, we could say that Jan. 21, 2009, was the actual inaugaration date of Obama, because he made a supposed accidental error in reciting his pledge on Dec. 20th. He had to return the next day, and take his official oath over again, without the use of the "forgotten" Bible. So, we could say that his official inaugaration date was Jan. 21, 2009. So, from Jan. 21, 2011, it is EXACTLY 333 days into Obama's 3rd year as President to Dec. 20, 2011. We have to wonder if this was done deliberately, so that their Satanic number of 3333 could work out perfectly.

Before I finish this post, I want to give you one more AMAZING AND UNBELIEVABLE CALCULATION, also tied to 333, and maybe 3333. Please understand that 333 plus 333 = 666, the number of the Beast. So, if 333 days from Obama's 3rd year inaugaration date = Kislev 24, Dec. 20, 2011, maybe the 2nd 333, to get to 666, would take us to the Day of the Beast, April 11, 2012.

This time I was literally astounded to discover that by adding 3 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days, to the proposed Satanic date of possible World War 3, of Kislev 24, Dec. 20, 2011, we come EXACTLY TO APRIL 11, 2012, RIGHT TO THE DAY!!! Maybe to get to the fourth 3, we can add 3 hours to the 3 months and 3 weeks and 3 days. This is the Day of the start of the Reign of the Beast (666 = 333 + 333). So going frontwards, and going backwards using 333 and 333 (666), we arrive at the very possible PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION day of Kislev 24, Dec. 20, 2011.

How incalcuable and amazing is it that this proposed occultic day of Dec. 20, 2011, is the EXACT same day as the BIBLICAL DAY for the possible Sudden Destruction (and Rapture?) from Ezekiel 38--39, World War 3!!! Dec. 20, 2011, is a Tuesday, 40 days from 11/11/11. Kislev 24, Dec. 20, 2011, is becoming more than just another Watch Day for me. It is becoming a day of great expectation, filled with great anticipation.

Almost three years ago, I retired several years early from a very good job with the U.S. Postal Service, because the Lord was showing me that the 1260-day Great Tribulation was going to begin on April 11, 2012, and that He was calling me to become a full-time watchman. I believe, with all of my heart, that Jesus is Returning for His Bride, in less than 5 months, and very possibly in less than 5 weeks.

This is it, folks. Time is almost over. The Rapture/Sudden Destruction is a time of Great Division. Each one of us will take part in one of these. Is the Rapture in your near future? Or, is the Sudden Destruction of nuclear World War 3 and the Great Tribulation in your near future? As long as you are still on this earth, Satan is intensifying his efforts, just like the Word says, to destroy your soul FOREVER.

Are you feeding the flesh, or are you feeding the spirit? If you are a born-again Christian, both natures exist inside of you, and they are fighting for control. Which side is winning in your life? Far too many Christians are feeding the carnal nature more than the spiritual nature. They are fence-straddlers. Many are compromisers. Many have become way too worldly. The majority could not be considered holy. The love of many has waxed cold. The Lord even tells us that the lukewarm will be spued out of His mouth.

Yet most Christians believe salvation and Rapture go hand-in-hand. The Rapture is a reward, for those whom the Lord finds worthy. Our Lord paid way too great a price to take an unholy, or unfaithful, or unwatchful, or worldly, or lukewarm Bride. Many of you reading this on my mailing list, and on 5 Doves, will NOT take part in this first Rapture, unless you REPENT very quickly. REPENT seems to be the key word to the churches in the Book of Revelation. It was written TO THE CHURCH, not to the unbelievers.

The time has come, church. The day of separation is now upon us. If you, as part of the Church, want to become part of the Bride, the Lord admonishes YOU to make YOURSELF ready. A Bride has to make a very diligent effort to prepare herself for her Bridegroom. The Bride makes herself ready! A diligent Bride does not come to the Wedding Day with ugly spots all over her wedding dress.

The Lord Jesus, the magnificent Bridegroom, would say unto each of us today that if we will separate ourselves from the world, then He will receive us unto Himself (the Rapture).

BEHOLD, THE BRIDEGROOM COMETH!!! MAKE YOURSELF SPIRITUALLY READY!!!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com