Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Good Shepherd and His Sheep

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://churchgrowth1.blogspot.com/2007/10/good-shepherd-and-his-sheep.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Good Shepherd and His Sheep
John 10

Jesus said:
10"...I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
12 He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them.
13 He flees because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.
14 “I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me,
15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.
16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.
17 For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.” (ESV)

· Characteristics of Sheep

Unlike goats, casual observation reveals that sheep seem to need each other. The flock, their "community," is their identity.

Not only do sheep need each other, they also need a shepherd they can depend on. Goats don't need a shepherd to watch out for them; they are independent to the point of being "head-strong". The shepherd is the main-stay in the sheep's lives. Without his attention and care they would quickly find themselves in trouble.

Sheep are notoriously stupid. Hold up a stick in front of the lead sheep in a procession of the flock and the lead sheep will nimbly leap up and over the slight barrier. The remaining sheep will also obediently leap up to clear the stick - even if the obstacle is removed after that first sheep jumped it. All the other sheep leap to avoid something that isn't there. The strength of their flock mentality forces them into the air.

· Characteristics of a Shepherd

In the culture that Jesus lived in, sheepherding was an important task.

A good shepherd always knew the habits and characteristics of his sheep and could predict their behavior and understand their peculiarities. The shepherd knew the characteristics of his sheep so well that he was never surprised or caught off guard by their actions.

A good shepherd was always at ease with his sheep, comfortable with their company, and enjoyed the responsibility of taking care of them. But, the life of the shepherd was extremely hard; never off duty and never any time off from his shepherd responsibilities.

A good shepherd would sometimes have to discipline his sheep. Because fields of grass were sometimes hard to find, the sheep were prone to wander looking for grazing opportunities.

Therefore, the shepherd had to keep constant watch over his flock. One rebellious sheep could lead the other sheep astray. So the shepherd would break the legs of the wayward sheep to prevent it from straying away from the flock and leading other sheep astray.

After this disciplining process, the shepherd would then carry the sheep on his own back to teach the sheep that, even though the sheep needed discipline from the shepherd, the shepherd still loved the sheep deeply. Being carried on the back of the shepherd, the sheep developed a more intimate relationship with the shepherd.

The shepherd’s task was not only constant but also dangerous because he had to guard his flock against wild animals and against thieves and robbers. Constant vigilance, fearless, courage, and patient love were necessary characteristics of the shepherd.

Lastly, the shepherd was responsible for taking care of the physical diseases that his sheep might contract.

A good shepherd’s responsibility, then, was to provide for all the needs of his sheep. Food, water, direction, protection, and healing were all his responsibility.

And what was the responsibility of the shepherd’s sheep? To have a relationship with the shepherd, and to follow him and to obey him. As long as the sheep maintained its relationship with the shepherd, followed him, and obeyed him, then all of the sheep’s needs were met. Should a sheep rebel and go off on its own to get its needs met (food, water, etc.), the sheep could expect the discipline of the shepherd (the breaking of its legs) but could also expect the love of the shepherd and a more intimate relationship with the shepherd by being carried on the shepherd’s back.

What’s the point in all of this?

Jesus uses the illustration of the good shepherd and the sheep to explain spiritual truth.

Jesus is the Shepherd and we are His sheep.

Jesus is the Good Shepherd. He is not just a shepherd. He is not one among many shepherds.

There is only ONE Shepherd and His name is Jesus.

I am a sheep and you are a sheep.

I am not the only sheep in the flock.

You are not the only sheep in the flock.

There is only one Shepherd but there are countless numbers of sheep.

Jesus, the Good Shepherd, loves His sheep: He lays down His life for the sheep.

Jesus, the Good Shepherd, intimately knows His sheep and He knows us as intimately as the Father knows His Son (John 10:15).

Jesus, the Good Shepherd, provides for His sheep. His responsibility for His sheep is to provide food, water, direction, protection, and healing.

What is our responsibility as His sheep? To have a deep and intimate relationship with the Shepherd, and to follow Him and to obey Him. As sheep, our relationship with the Shepherd must be maintained and must continue to grow. As long as we do this, Jesus will provide everything we need.

But, some of His sheep rebel and stray away. Therefore, He has to discipline them because He loves them and because they might lead other sheep astray. Sometimes, the Shepherd has to “break the legs” of His rebellious sheep. Because they belong to Him and because of His holiness, He has to discipline those who are rebellious because His primary concern is for their spiritual health.

And then, as the Good Shepherd, He carries the disciplined sheep on His back to demonstrate His love and compassion for them. His discipline is evidence that the rebellious ones belong to Him and but it also teaches them that He will not tolerate their rebellion. Carrying His sheep on His back teaches disciplined sheep that He still loves them. (Hebrews 12:7-11)

Making It Personal

Where do you find yourself today in your relationship with Jesus? Are you maintaining a deep and intimate relationship with Him and trusting Him to supply all of your needs? Or do you find yourself rebelling against Him and trying to get your needs met outside of your relationship to Him?

If I could talk to you today and ask you, “Tell me about your relationship with Jesus today.” What would your response be?

YBH: Yes, but how?

Do everything you know to do to maintain and develop a more intimate relationship with Jesus. At all costs, pursue Him no matter what your circumstances are. Seek to follow Him and obey Him with everything you’ve got. And I suggest you pray the following:

“Dear Jesus, You are the Good Shepherd and I am one of your sheep. Jesus, please teach me more about my relationship with You. Reveal to me the areas of rebellion in my life that hinder my relationship with You. Then, Lord, teach me more about Your responsibility as my Shepherd. Teach me more about how you will supply every need I have. And, Lord, teach me how to take care of my responsibility as one of your sheep to have an intimate love relationship with You.”

Psalm 100:3-Know ye not that the LORD, He is God: it is He that hath made us and not we ourselves; we are His people and the sheep of His pasture.

Psalm 95:7-For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand.

Responsibilities of the Shepherd:

Lead the sheep
Provide for the sheep
Discipline the sheep

Responsibilities of the sheep:

Relationship with the Shepherd
Follow the Shepherd
Obey the Shepherd
One final point: On The Abundant Life "... I came that they may have life and have it abundantly”. (verse 10).

The potential of abundant life for each of us is only fully experienced in our relationship with Jesus. When we rebel, we miss out on the kind of life that only Jesus can give. The abundant life can only be realized in a personal, intimate, love relationship with Him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Re: The Good Shepherd and His Sheep

Thanks Steven for this Very Good Teaching Post.

Hi all, I believe the bible passage has both Real-Literal-Natural and Imaginary-Symbollic-Spiritual interpretations which proves Lord Jesus as Saviour and Lord for His creation.

Our Lord Jesus Christ is Literally also a Good Shepherd who has Literally Shepherd real-natural sheep because Lord Jesus Christ is God of All Creatures.