Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: " Curious about Mid Tribbers"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/ronr1115-1.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ron Reese (15 Nov 2011)
"Response to Paul Wilson--Curious About Mid-Tribbers"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Paul,

I agree with your response that it is very dangerous to tell people that the Lord cannot Return until such-and-such-a-time. It happens on a regular basis on Five Doves, because so many watchers believe they can figure out everything in advance. They try to put God in a box, because of what they believe is their correct interpretation of the Word. The key phrase for these very, very last days is "Progressive Revelation". Let's let God be God.

I have never thought of myself as a "Mid-Tribber". Until the Fall of 2008, I was convinced that a 7-Year Tribulation period would start with a 7-Year Peace Treaty, involving Israel and the Antichrist, and the Rapture HAD to precede this period of time. I had preached in many churches on my personal "17 Reasons for a Pre-Tribulation Rapture".

Progressive Revelation has proven me wrong. THERE WILL BE NO RAPTURE BEFORE THE FINAL 7 YEARS. THERE WILL BE NO 7-YEAR PEACE TREATY-- PERIOD. I was wrong, and I readily admit it. Most watchers have a very difficult time admitting that they are wrong. They will not accept Progressive Revelation, because they have put God in a box. They are convinced of their pre-conceived ideas and teachings, as I was. They will not receive any Progressive Revelation from the Lord on end-times Bible Prophecy, because they would have to admit they were wrong. It does not matter how overwhelming, and conclusive, the evidence from the Lord is, they refuse to admit there is any chance that their theology could be wrong, because they are convinced their particular interpretation of the Word, is correct.

Is the Rapture before the Great Tribulation? My Scriptural response is "Yes". But, I have come to understand that the Word only refers to a 42-month, 3 and one-half year, 1260-day Great Tribulation. There is a 70th Week of Daniel. There is a Final 7 Years. And we are 3 years into the Final 7 Years. If there is a 7-Year Tribulation, then I am Mid-Trib. I believe there is only a 42-month Great Tribulation, based on my study of the Word, and based on Progressive Revelation, so I consider myself to still be Pre-Trib, or, if you prefer, pre-Great Trib.

Like many other watchers, although we are in the minority, I am certain that this 1260-day Great Tribulation will commence on April 11, 2012. Some of them are trying to convince us that there can be no Rapture, until the Spring of 2012. I disagree, and I agree with you, Paul, that it is dangerous to tell people that the Rapture cannot happen until some future time. Jesus warns us of this danger in parables. Basically, Jesus tell us to be ready at all times. Do not think that your Lord delays His Coming, and so you take up your sinful ways, and then the Lord comes at an hour when you do not expect Him. Do not think that you might have a little more time, and then the Lord comes and catches you in your sin. The Scriptures do NOT paint a pretty picture for those servants.

My study of this time that we now find ourselves in, will almost certainly need a LEAD-IN TIME TO THE GREAT TRIBULATION. There needs to be time for a one-world government to be set up, with ten divisions. This means time for a Sudden Destruction (of the United States?), so that the evil Satanic New World Order elite can install a one-world dictator, who will be Barack Hussein Obama, and a New World Order. When Obama recovers from his mortal head wound on Apr. 11, 2012, Rev. 13 says that he is given power (by Satan) to CONTINUE his position of power over the whole world. This very strongly implies that he already has been in this position for a short time. This also gives strong support to the LEAD-IN TIME TO THE GREAT TRIBULATION, which will begin on Apr. 11, 2012.

We can expect this LEAD-IN TIME TO THE GREAT TRIBULATION to be at least 13 weeks, in my opinion. Thirteen is a very Satanic and occultic number. I believe this is the amount of time the NWO elite are predicting from World War 3 to their introduction of their one-world leader, or dictator. In my opinion, we should expect World War 3, and the Sudden Destruction, and the simultaneous Rapture, NO LATER than 1/11/12. I am expecting that, but not predicting that. Progressive Revelation will prove whether this time frame is accurate.

Maybe the Rapture will take place in the Spring of 2012, as some are trying to convince me. But to teach that the Rapture cannot take place before the Spring of 2012, in my opinion, is wrong, and a dangerous theological position. As watchers, we need to warn people, both Christians and non-Christians, of the extreme lateness of the hour, and to be ready at ALL times. BE SPIRITUALLY READY AT ALL TIMES FOR YOUR LORD'S RETURN IS ONE OF THE MAIN THEMES OF THE NEW TESTAMENT. To teach that the Rapture HAS to happen at some time into the future, encourages some believers to be spiritually complacent. Spiritual complacency can lead to non-watchfulness, backsliding, compromising, worldliness, and lukewarmness. None of us wants to stand before the Lord guilty of leading people into these types of spiritual positions.

This same principle applies to ONLY believing the Rapture can take place on your favorite Feast Day, whether it is Trumpets, Pentecost, Firstfruits, or Tabernacles. This again is putting God in a box, because of your own personal interpretation of Scripture. It also applies to those of you who refuse to believe the Rapture is really that close, because we are not close to that ever-elusive 7-Year Peace Treaty. If this includes you, you will FOREVER be waiting in vain for something that is NOT going to happen. The same principle applies to those who say we cannot be that close because there is no rebuilt Temple underway, for the Antichrist to rule in. Progressive revelation is showing us that this is another pre-conceived idea that probaly will not transpire. There are other Scriptural options, and Jesus would NEVER rule from a Temple that the Antichrist had defiled.

I am convinced that RIGHT NOW we are less than 5 months from the Rapture/Sudden Destruction, and, probably less than 2 months. Many of you reading this right now, have become hardened to the probability of a SOON Rapture. Others of you have become complacent in your spiritual walk. It is time to get off the fence. It is time to deal with those gray areas in your life. It is time to deal with the worldliness, and compromising, that all of us can be very subject to, if we do not remain faithful, diligent, and holy. It is time to deal with the lukewarmness that can so easily envelope each one of us, if our priorities are not where they should be. THE LORD IS WATCHING YOU. WILL HE FIND YOU FAITHFUL? WILL HE FIND YOU HOLY? WILL HE FIND YOU DILIGENT? WILL HE FIND YOU WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL THESE THINGS?

The other post that I forwarded today, shows that we MAY very well be less than two months away from Israel attacking Iran, or vice versa. The probability of this escalating into nuclear World War 3 is very high. Because of the ominous situation that our world now finds itself, I feel led to close with the verse of Revelation 6:4, "And there went out another horse (the 2nd Seal judgment) that was red: and POWER was given unto him that sat thereon TO TAKE PEACE FROM THE EARTH, AND THAT THEY SHOULD KILL ONE ANOTHER: and there was given unto him A GREAT SWORD."

I am convinced that this GREAT SWORD IS NUCLEAR WEAPONS. I BELIEVE, WITH ALL MY HEART, THAT NUCLEAR WORLD WAR 3 IS NOW AT OUT DOORSTEP. IT IS TIME TO GET VERY, VERY SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR WALK WITH THE LORD. DO IT NOW BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE. THE GREAT ESCAPE FROM THIS SUDDEN DESTRUCTION THAT IS NOW STARING THE WHOLE WORLD RIGHT IN THE FACE, IS THE RAPTURE OF THE BRIDE. BE PART OF THE BRIDE. THE WORD SAYS THE BRIDE MAKES HERSELF READY. (Please do not assume that because Jesus is your Saviour, that that is all the preparation you need to be part of the Bride. Our Lord, the Bridegroom deserves a holy Bride, a faithful Bride, a diligent Bride, and a watchful Bride.) MAKE YOURSELF SPIRITUALLY READY TO BE PART OF THE BRIDE.

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com