Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John McTernan: The Destruction of Penn State University and God's Direct Warning to America

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://johnmcternansinsights.blogspot.com/2011/11/penn-state-university.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Destruction of Penn State University and God's Direct Warning to America

Friday, November 11, 2011Penn State University
James 1:15
Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
The Destruction of Penn State University and God's Direct Warning to America
With an incredibly sorrowful heart I write this posting. I now live in Central Pennsylvania, and all the talk is about the pedophile case involving Penn State University. This is very close to home for me as I do not live far from PSU. Two of my boys graduated from PSU with degrees in engineering.
I have followed PSU football since Joe Paterno became head coach in 1966. Even before moving into the area, I was a huge PSU football fan. To me, PSU football was more than just the game: it was what Paterno represented. It seemed like a safe haven in the sea of corruption all around.
With this background and how personal this is to me, I want to lay out the judgment that just fell on PSU and the nation. I believe what happened to PSU is a warning from the Holy God of Israel of the greater judgments about to overtake America. God is going to judge America for the promotion of the homosexual agenda and the continued unabated slaughter of babies in the womb. The judgment is at the door.
I am heavily involved in the pro life movement in Central Pennsylvania. Because of this, I am aware of what is happening in the area regarding pro life and family issues. There used to be a direct link between the abortion center in Harrisburg and PSU. There were drivers who would take the women from the campus to the abortion center! I would see them every Saturday bringing in the students. An abortion center opened in State College just to take care of PSU! This shows the depth of the sexual activity at this university, which probably is the same in the majority of the colleges.
Years ago, I became aware of a deviate sexual seminar taking place at PSU. The keynote speaker was a pedophile who was promoting raping children: this is exactly what pedophiles do. The pro life community was outraged by this, but there was little that could be done. PSU is run by the Hard Left and the school is wide-open for this perversion. I guess that raping children is now a human right to these people. The PSU administration, led by president Graham Spanier, did not renounce this. I can vividly remember my disgust at this. Wednesday Spanier was fired over the Jerry Sandusky pedophile incident.
I researched the pedophile event at PSU and the result was stunning. I was literally speechless. The pedophile event took place in March 2002 which was the exact month that Sandusky raped a 10 year old boy on campus!!! To be exact, the rape occurred on March 1, 2002. This was the incident that brought down PSU. Both the pedophile speaking on the PSU campus about raping children and the young boy being raped occurred only 21 days apart. Of all the judgment links I have reported on this blog and in my books, this was one of the most stunning.
PSU was judged by the LORD in March 2002 for promoting the ordinance of pedophilia on campus. By ordinance, I mean making it legal or a norm. No one in authority on campus renounced this pedophile. It took 9 years for the judgment to manifest, but it is now fully manifested for all the world to see. This is just the beginning. God is bringing down America. A nation cannot promote the homosexual agenda against God's ordained marriage and family and not be judged. In the meanwhile, the vast majority of the church sleeps on. How sad is this!
Proverbs 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
Pedophile Keynote Speaker at Penn State Womens' Health Conference?*** 03/26/2002*** The following was a post back in March 2002 reporting what happened at this sexual perversion conference. He shows how a pedophile was brought on campus to speak about raping children. PSU is now an expert at raping children. I wonder if they will invite Patrick Califia Rice back to speak? Some of this is tough to read, but this is what happened. I left out parts which were just too vile. This is what the observer wrote:
"I have a question concerning the purported "Womens' Health" Conference recently held at Penn State. The keynote speaker, Patrick Califia Rice, is a well known champion of adult-child sex and the pederasty group NAMBLA, whose published works include a fictional short story about a lesbian who performs acts of sadism on her 13-year old daughter. NAMBLA is the North American Man/Boy Love Association, a New York-based group that advocates legalizing sex between men and young boys. The NAMBLA Web site includes a quotation from Califia, attributed to an interview she gave in October 1980 with the homosexual magazine The Advocate:
"Boy-lovers and the lesbians who have young lovers are the only people offering a hand to help young women and men cross the difficult terrain between straight society and the gay community. They are not child molesters. The child abusers are priests, teachers, therapists, cops and parents who force their stale morality onto the young people in their custody. Instead of condemning pedophiles for their involvement with lesbian and gay youth, we should be supporting them."
Penn State University: Conference on Women's Health and Wellness March 22-24,2002 This is the advertisement for the pedophile to speak. While the event was being advertised, the rape of the young boy took place on campus! PSU got a full dose of pedophilia so the entire world can see it, and the university does not like it! There was no problem with the inviting a hardcore pedophile on campus to speak. Well they just received a full measure of their sin. The cup is now overflowing. Remember, Penn State was judged in March 2002 for promoting pedophilia, but it took nine years for the judgment to manifest.
God is about to judge all of America the same way. The advancement of the sodomite agenda is going to destroy America, just as one sodomite has now destroyed Penn State University. The judgment is on the way, and there is NO stopping it. America is playing with spiritual fire and getting burned.
Background of Patrick Califia This was the keynote speaker for promoting pedophilia at the conference. If you have the stomach to review this, it is clear to me this person is a total reprobate before the Holy God of Israel.
Look at the college atmosphere that freely invites someone like this to speak about sex with children. Is it any wonder that Sandusky felt he could rape a young boy on campus! The university was promoting pedophilia while he was raping the boy! PSU is now reaping the whirlwind.
Please fully grasp this. The rape of the young boy on the PSU campus took place at the exact time the sodomites were advertising a pedophile to speak on campus! They both occurred at EXACTLY the same time. The actual event was only 21 days later!
Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man (or university) soweth, that shall he also reap. ( For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Related Articles
Jerry Sandusky Grand Jury Report The report shows that the event at PSU took place on March 1, 2002. I do not recommend reading it as it will tear at your heart.
Assistant coach who reported Penn State incident threatened, won't be at game 11/11/11 The man who witnessed the rape was a 28 year old, 6'4" 230 pound former PSU football player! He did nothing to stop the rape. He failed to call the police, but instead called his father who told him to come home! While at home, he did not call the police, but waited until the morning to talk with Paterno. He left that young boy in the hands of a pedophile.
Penn State Scandal Gets Political 11/11/11 This event is touching the entire nation. It has cast a pall over Pennsylvania. This is the power of unfettered sin. It destroys everything, and one of the greatest destructive forces is homosexuality. Now that it has been loosed in the military, just wait a short time and it will work its destruction. The US military will be like what happened in PSU: in disgrace.

Moody's Considers Credit Downgrade for Penn State 11/11/11 PSU offended the LORD'S holiness, and now the curse is coming from all angles. God just may grind this university into poverty and make it an example of what is coming over the entire nation. It appears to me that the university is dying. I just have a dreadful feeling about it.
Democrats push repeal of Defense of Marriage Act 11/10/11 America is playing with fire by promoting sodomite "marriage". Since the vast majority of the American church refuses to defend the institution of marriage, the Holy God of Israel is about to do it with judgment. He will destroy America if need be to stop this madness.
ProLife Battles at York, PA
Please watch this video as you will be amazed as the entire York, PA government protected the Planned Parenthood center that was performing abortions on minor girls and not reporting this to the authorities, which was required by law! York, PA A good part of the video is about me trying to help the little girls, but no one in authority would respond. I meet with the Attorney General's investigators who failed to respond.
The police in York, PA acted just like the man who failed to come to the aid of the boy being raped. There is something radically wrong in Pennsylvania when adults will not help protect children from sexual crimes. The evidence in this video ****s the York Police, the District Attorney's Office, the County Commissioners and the Children and Youth Service. They all failed to act in the face of overwhelming evidence these young girls needed help.

Homosexuality vs. God's Holiness

This is my exhaustive study in the Bible about homosexuality. After reading this, you will know what homosexual event triggers the Holy God of Israel's righteous judgment on a nation. Homosexuality vs. God's Holiness

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
It would be great if you could pass this warning of judgment to as many people as possible. Maybe it could awaken part of the church that is now anesthetized by the Laodicean spirit.
John McTernan John McTernan's Background at 6:38 PM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: John McTernan: The Destruction of Penn State University and God's Direct Warning to America

Our New Website URL

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/stewart_mandel/11/11/penn-state-joe-paterno-culture/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Penn State tragedy shows danger of making coaches false idols

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL