Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Excited or Disappointed?? Depends on the day....but the next 10 months or less, should be EXCITIN

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/randy1110-2.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Randy (10 Nov 2011)
"Excited or Disappointed?? Depends on the day....but the next 10 months or less, should be EXCITING!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Perspective:

I've been watching and learning about the Rapture and the soon Return of Jesus Christ for 13 years now. For the first time recently, I got "hung up" on a date for the Rapture this past Rosh Hashanah....

And now....the question becomes, am I more Excited or Disappointed going forward?? Depends on the day you ask me....lol....

So, what do I KNOW after all these years?
1) We are certainly CLOSER now than 13 years ago.
2) Many, many, many things in the world have changed. 9-11; the Arab spring this year; Iran on the verge of making nukes; the European economy, and the US, too.....on the brink of a major rupture...
Thus...the dominoes are all lined up...just waiting for the Rapture to fall......and summon in the rise of the A/C...
3) And now....... Israel is on the BRINK of going after Iran.....after 6 years of everyone speculating about this. And the rhetoric is ramping up in the news about such a pre-emptive attack by EVERYONE around the globe.

So, IF I focus in on all of these SIGNS (and so many more....as we all know) I AM Excited to be here. To understand that THIS is THE FINAL Generation. That everything Jesus told His disciples in Matt: 24 is happening right before my/our eyes.

Ah.....but the other side of this emotional challenge, while we are WAITING for it all to happen.....is simply THE WAITING....The Speculation......and the NOT KNOWING FOR ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY.

THAT is when I get too disappointed. And having to "deal with THIS life" as I wait. UGH!! Will it (the Rapture) be yet this year? Will it be next spring during the Jewish Feast days? Or, will it be next Fall around Rosh Hashanah? Or Or Or....will it yet be even after then......1-2-3-4-5-6+ years yet in the future. Whose "calculated date" for the Rapture do I believe? (I have my calculation, that may point to Rosh Hashanah 2012...but I don't KNOW for SURE.)......Can I hang on the next date that's put out there? They can't ALL be right...right? And so on.....

Do I NEED to over-prepare for retirement in 8 years? (Because if we are ALL wrong, then I must!!) Do I need to make changes in my career path/employer?? etc, etc, etc.

It is a difficult emotional roller-coaster ride for me (for alot of us?) right now.

Hey...I could NOT turn away from my expectation of the very very soon Rapture and Return even IF I wanted to. You do become what you believe. You do become what you read.

I had avoided reading books about the IMMINENT DECLINE of the US stock market for most of the past 30 years. But, I have lost my optimism over the last 3 years.....ever since the big US bank bailout in Sept 2008. Actually, I'd held on to a certain amount of optimism until this past spring, 2011. And up until then, the markets were holding up OK...

But now.....WHAT A MESS....on a daily basis. And any FIX, seems to be a temporary patch.....that can't possibly hold.

And so.......I rotate back to how NEAR the Rapture must be.

The good news is this: MANY MANY MANY more educated theologians and Believers than me, BELIEVE THE SAME THING....

THAT A PRE-TRIB RAPTURE AND THE TRIBULATION AND THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST IS VERY VERY VERY CLOSE.

And now with all the Israeli speculation about attacking Iran in the news DAILY...from sources all around the world.....and Europe still on the ropes with their Economy and markets...... EVERYTHING continues to make the Rapture appear nearer....and nearer.....and nearer.

So, it depends on how my day is going for the cares and needs of THIS world AND what the news of the day is on the End Times Front......whether I am more excited or disappointed. LOL....

I know others on Five Doves must be in the same boat....I just thought I'd express this for ALL of us!! lol....

My worst fear is that we are WRONG and the Rapture is 2-3-4-5+ years in the future.

Personally, I just want the waiting to be over...
I just want to go home....
I want to see ALL of God's plans for THIS generation come to pass...
I want to be at the Wedding supper of the Lamb of God...this EXCITES me more than anything this world can offer me in terms of financial success, opportunities.....and even Dream-list fullfillment.......
I want to CLAIM God's promises to be in heaven forever...
I want to see it all come to pass.......

I KNOW where I get to go when I die or the Rapture happens..
I KNOW why I get to go, becuase of what Jesus did for ME on the Cross.....
and I just want to go on to that reward........and sooner, rather than later, is my daily hope.

When I concentrate of all of the daily news, especially with Israel gearing up to go after Iran...
When I concentrate on the promise I have in Jesus Christ......whether I die or get caught up in the Rapture...
When I do that........ I am Excited.

But, that doesn't pay my bills...IF I'm WRONG....and so when I have to face THIS world's needs......I tend to be disappointed.

Ah......come Lord Jesus....

TICK TOCK...
YFIC,
RAndy

PS...so what am I resolved to do? Pray about everything....and (try) worry about nothing....... as best I can....every day!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Re: "Excited or Disappointed?? Depends on the day....but the next 10 months or less, should be EXC

Tks Steven for posting this.

What Randy said is also what is in my mind.

I am as a grad student in one ifyleaque university, it is always a hard work to finish all assignments and my dissertation.
Now I love to think that we will be raptured soon but as Randy said, it cannot pay my future bill, it cannot provide me with future stream of income and jobs. Only God can do it according to His will.
So, meanwhile, I have to deal with this world as if we are still here for another 10 years though I really doubt we will be that long here ...
Probably by early 2012 everything is going to change and we will see a clearer picture of what is going to happen soon ....
Anyway, as the article Steven post yesterday night, only love of God can bring success spiritually and physically as we will do what His commandments in our life out of law bondage, obeying the law not because of the punishment and contract of the Law but because of the love of YHWH in our life as our salvation is only by grace and Yahshua's work is perfect.