Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daniel Matson: "Daniel's 70 Weeks -- Rightly Dividing"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/danielm118.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Daniel Matson (8 Nov 2011)
"Daniel's 70 Weeks -- Rightly Dividing"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel’s 70 Weeks – Rightly Dividing

November 8, 2011 – Daniel Matson

What someone does with the 70 weeks given to Daniel will shape one’s entire view of Eschatology. It is the foundational verse whereby all else hinges. The big question is what is left to be fulfilled? There are those who say it has all been fulfilled and that it was accomplished in the generation of the Disciples. Then there are some who believe the 70th week, or a portion of it, is yet future. But what is the proper interpretation of Daniel 9:24-27?

24 “Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.
25 So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.
26 Then after the sixty-two weeks, the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.
27 And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.” NASB

The purpose of the 70 Weeks is found in verse 24 and it is to delineate the time given to the Jews and Jerusalem to accomplish the plan of God through the Messiah. It is the time to bring salvation and seal up what has long been foretold–the restoration and rule of the Messiah from the city of Jerusalem itself. Therefore, the view that holds to the fulfillment of the entire 70 Weeks by AD 70 fails this initial test. Jesus did come and die on the cross, but He ascended to Heaven and we still await His return to come judge the world and set up the promised earthly kingdom. If the 70 Weeks have been fulfilled, then all prophecy should be sealed up, but many events have simply not yet occurred.

Of course, there is a work around to this problem and that is to redefine what Christ’s rule or the fulfillment of prophecy looks like. This reduces the 1,000 years of rule on earth as promised in Revelation 20 to the allegory of spiritual rule from heaven. It also must take any literal understanding of prophecy and wedge it into 70 AD, which is ludicrous. But without the rules of straight textual interpretation, there is simply nothing left to stand on other than the fancies and imaginations of men. The better understanding comes down to understanding what the writers of the Bible wrote as they wrote it in plain terms.

Clearly, according to Acts 1, Jesus ascended to Heaven and we still await His return to bring the kingdom. In the meantime we are gifted with the Spirit and we have all become part of the Church. The gentiles have been grafted into the Olive Tree. Therefore, we currently sit between the 69th and 70th Week awaiting the “fullness of the Gentiles”.

For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery–so that you will not be wise in your own estimation–that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written. “The deliverer will come from Zion, he will remove ungodliness from Jacob. This is my covenant with them when I take away their sins.”
–Romans 11:25-27

This squares with Daniel’s prophecy because once the clock ran out at 7 weeks and 62 weeks (483 years of 360 day years) from Artaxerxes’ decree to rebuild Jerusalem and its walls in 445 BC, Jesus wept over the city of Jerusalem on Palm Sunday 32 AD because the Jews had missed seeing the appointed time. Four days later, Jesus was indeed “cut off, but not for himself”. Jesus was then raised from the dead and then shortly ascended to Heaven with the establishment of the Church at Pentecost. The next remaining item to be fulfilled after the 69 weeks was the destruction of the Temple, which came 38 years later in 70 AD and demonstrated a necessary gap between the 69th and 70th weeks.

Those who argue that Daniel’s 70 Weeks should be kept intact in a block of 490 years have a problem. When the 69 weeks ended, if the 70th and final week were to immediately follow or any portion, the destruction of the Temple 38 years later does not then fit into their understanding of the prophecy (unless it is allegorized away). It is simple math. To remain mathematically consistent, according to their understanding, it leaves only one week (seven years) left in which to fulfill all of the items by 39 AD. But it is easily seen that 38 years between those events cannot fit within seven years. It is simply ludicrous. There has to be a gap after the 69th week.

The crucifixion and the destruction of the Temple did occur after the 69 weeks of years ended in 32 AD. Jesus was cut off, but the destruction of the Temple would come later just as Jesus foretold. Daniel 9:26 is fulfilled after the 69th week with the 70th week still future. This is the plain reading without doing any mental gymnastics or new math. Below is the passage diagrammed:

Another important thing to consider is Jesus’ understanding of the coming time as laid out in the Olivet Discourse. Here many people get confused with the Destruction of Jerusalem and the End Time. In Luke 21:12, Jesus says that before the signs of the end, the following things must happen first. Luke 21:12-23 then describes the Destruction of Jerusalem. Luke 21:24 then points out that Israel will be led away captive into all the nations until the Times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. As Jesus then continues, the Times of the Gentiles are ended when the Son of Man, Jesus, returns to establish the Kingdom. This is the Kingdom of Stone as depicted in Daniel 2 that ends the period of Gentile rule.

To break it down then, Jesus describes the destruction of Jerusalem with Israel being taken captive into all the nations. This event must happen before all of the others in the Discourse. Therefore, these things must occur before the Abomination of Desolation Jesus mentions that is found in Daniel 9:27. The sign to move out of Jerusalem before it was destroyed in 70 AD was the surrounding of the Roman armies. The Abomination of Desolation is not the same thing as the Destruction of Jerusalem. It is part of the events that occur in the still future and the warning to Israel is different. They are not to look for the armies surrounding them, but rather to the the setting up of the Abomination on the wing of the Temple itself. This has not happened since it requires a rebuilt Temple to be in place. The important thing to note here is that Jesus delineates two separate events–the Destruction of Jerusalem and then later his Second Coming. With the temple being destroyed in the first event, the second event cannot be fulfilled until the Temple is rebuilt again. This is all solved by accepting a gap, a fullness of the Gentiles gap, between the 69th and 70th Weeks.

So here we are in the 21st Century with some of the nation of Israel returned to their land as their own state and the world is fairly preoccupied about it. Even the world seems to get the importance of this gathering when much of the Church does not. Maybe it is because the ruler of this present world knows all too well what is about to come, which is the loss of his rule and hence, the panic has already started. Even current events cannot hide the fact that Israel is important in the days to come, because it fits what must come as found in the 70th Week of Daniel and many of the Bible prophecies.

The point that must be driven home is that the 69 Weeks are fulfilled and that the remaining seven years are still future. There is a clear division of time that is represented by the Church and once the Church is removed, then the events of Daniel 9 are free to resume. But for the 70th Week to begin, the covenant with many, which is Israel, must be confirmed–but by who?

(to continue)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Daniel Matson: "Daniel's 70 Weeks -- Rightly Dividing"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/brucew119.htm

Bruce Warner (9 Nov 2011)
"TO: Daniel Matson RE: YOUR POST (8 NOV 2011) 'RIGHTLY DIVIDING'"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Daniel,

Good post!

I am with you right up to your statement; "and once the Church is removed, then the events of Daniel 9 are free to resume." That is one very BIG 'pre-trib assumption'! There is nothing in Scripture that 'requires' the Church to be "removed" BEFORE the events of Daniel 9 can resume. The Church MAY, if God chooses, yet be present on the earth when the 'covenant with many' is confirmed.

I am looking forward to your continuation.

YBIC, Bruce Warner

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Just pointing out that we are not right to add the years 62weeks and 7weeks...

Mike, I am still thinking like you did, we should not add it up. It must be as plain as possible.

Gimel Israel
Mike, I am still thinking like you did, we should not add it up. It must be as plain as possible.

Thanks Gimel,

In Boolean Logic...'AND' has a symbol of '.' and is used as MULTIPLY...

A . B = Both A and B must be true.
A + B = either A or B must be true.

pls see
http://www.play-hookey.com/digital/boolean_algebra.html

The rules of Boolean Algebra are:.

AND Operations (·)
0·0 = 0
A·0 = 0
1·0 = 0
A·1 = A
0·1 = 0
A·A = A
1·1 = 1
A·A' = 0

OR Operations (+)
0+0 = 0
A+0 = A
1+0 = 1
A+1 = 1
0+1 = 1
A+A = A
1+1 = 1
A+A' = 1

NOT Operations (')
0' = 1
A'' = A
1' = 0

Associative Law
(A·B)·C = A·(B·C) = A·B·C
(A+B)+C = A+(B+C) = A+B+C

Distributive Law
A·(B+C) = (A·B) + (A·C)
A+(B·C) = (A+B) · (A+C)

Commutative Law
A·B = B·A
A+B = B+A

Precedence
AB = A·B
A·B+C = (A·B) + C
A+B·C = A + (B·C)

-----------------------------------------------------

DeMorgan's Theorem
(A·B)' = A' + B' (NAND)
(A+B)' = A' · B' (NOR)

-----------------------------------------------------
Is God using BOOLEAN LOGIC TO DECODE HIS WORD?

Our New Website URL

Just messing around...

ybic

Steven

Fundamental Math Module 6: Gathering & Understanding Data

2 minutes long.....

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Steven

Our New Website URL

Just messing around...

ybic

Steven

Fundamental Math Module 6: Gathering & Understanding Data

2 minutes long.....

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Fyi the video was not uploadable for my country...and I could not know see the idea... any idea or summary what is in this video?

Hi Mike,

It was just a compliment to you in a joking manner.(That was my intention)

A brief video explaining how math works educational video about math.

God Bless

Steven

Thanks Steven,

I missed the fun and hope to see the video...

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/danielm1126.htm

Daniel Matson (26 Nov 2011)
"The 70 Weeks – What starts the 70th?"

The 70 Weeks – What starts the 70th?

Daniel Matson – November 23, 2011

This is part two of the 70th Week article first posted November 8, 2011 -- Daniel’s 70 Weeks - Rightly Dividing. This article explores an option concerning the 70th Week that does not fall into the two traditional camps of Futurism and Preterism.

This solution may be one of the reasons why both sides can never reconcile an interpretation on this passage.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 9:27 KJV

And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.

Daniel 9:27 NASB

The next event on the horizon in the 70 Weeks prophecy is the confirmation of a covenant with the many, which is Israel. Those who believe that the 70th Week has been fulfilled, have long held that the “he” of Daniel 9:27 was Christ himself. They believe his public ministry of three and a half years fulfilled the first half of the week with his crucifixion ceasing the daily sacrifices. Though the time element may fit three and a half years, but as we have seen, the chronological sequence does not. The 69th Week must conclude just before Christ is “cut off” and not at the start of His public ministry.

To counter this view, Futurists have held that the “he” of Daniel 9:27 is the Antichrist. Since the Antichrist has not come, it keeps the 70th Week in the future. This is the opposite of the Preterist view. However, the chronology alone should keep this passage future. So if the “he” were Christ, then it still refers to the future. Whoever the “he” is, it should not impact the chronological sequence of Messiah first being crucified, then the destruction of Jerusalem, and then later the 70th Week can begin.

Most who have held to the futuristic view of this verse believe that the “he” is the future prince of the people (Romans) who destroyed the Temple. The use of “prince” in verse 26 is the nearest antecedent. Therefore, it is commonly held that the Antichrist makes or enforces a treaty for seven years with the Jews. It is then deducted that this treaty probably allows for the Jews to rebuild their Temple. The Antichrist then halts the Temple sacrifices mid-week and sets up the Abomination of Desolation to demand worship of himself as god. At the conclusion, Jesus rescues Israel and believers from the Antichrist.

However, what about the other option? It is possible that the “he” refers back to the main subject in verse 26, which is the Messiah himself. The nearest antecedent rule has its exceptions, if the context warrants it. However, by making Christ the “he” in Daniel 9:27, Christ would then be the confirmer of the covenant that continues seven years. In light of Ezekiel 39:7-10, it would indeed seem to make more sense that Christ is the confirmer of the covenant with His people to restart the 70 weeks, as He saves Israel from this invasion found in Ezekiel. Therefore, the burning of the weapons for seven years would be the parallel to the time of the 70th Week.

However, there is a problem with this view because then Christ would be the same “he” that stops the sacrifices in the middle of the seven years. Unless this shows His sovereign control, it is otherwise apparent that the Antichrist is the one who ceases the sacrifices and sets up the Abomination (Daniel 8:11, 12:11, Matthew 24:15, Mark 13:14) . However, the “one who causes desolation” is a separate subject than the “he” in the same verse. Some versions such as the NKJV and NASB show this distinction. In any regard there are multiple issues to any of the solutions. The thing to consider is that the original Hebrew does not contain the “he”. These are supplied in the English translations. It is interesting that the Septuagint Interlinear rendering does not show an attachment with a personality. Here is its translation:

And one week shall establish the covenant with many: and in the midst of the week my sacrifice and drink-offering shall be taken away: and on the temple shall be the abomination of desolations; and at the end of time an end shall be put to the desolation.

–Daniel 9:27 LXX Interlinear Translation, Samuel Bagster and Sons, London, 1792

Therefore, with this translation, one is to look for the confirmation of Israel’s covenant for seven years and then the sacrifices are halted in what has to be a rebuilt temple in the middle of the seven years. Then it all comes to an end at the end of the seven years. There is then no attempt to identify any personality that may not be warranted in the first place. If we then let it mean only what it says, it then stands that other related biblical passages will shed light and provide the necessary understanding of this verse. The big issue is that the view the Antichrist enforces some covenant with Israel for seven years may simply have evaporated with this understanding. Without that as an eschatological foundation, there are obvious ramifications, but it seems to solve many complications and problems.

It has always seemed strange that the 70th Week supposedly begins with the Antichrist confirming some covenant with Israel that has already been in place. Why would he set up a covenant for seven years? But more importantly, why would Israel make a deal with the Antichrist at the relative same time as their awakening moment when God delivers them from the invading armies found in Ezekiel? Of course, that is if Ezekiel’s War commences the seven years. But it would seem to be so. It would also seem problematic to have the Antichrist confirming or strengthening God’s covenant with His people and how would that even be possible?

What it then comes down to is laying out the order of end time events in the Scriptural and logical sequence to ensure that it all fits together. At first there will be a summary of what the flow of events may be with this understanding, which then will be followed by the Scriptural references that seem to back it. Of course, new views must be handled with caution, but here we go.

The first event would be the Rapture/removal of the Church to end this parenthetical age. The second item that quickly happens is that the Islamic Confederacy found in Ezekiel and Psalm 83 sees the disappearance of the friends of Israel (Church) as an opportunity to destroy Israel. This then backfires as God delivers Israel and thereby wakes them up to realize why they had been scattered among the nations during the fullness of the Gentiles. This moment of deliverance is the confirmation or strengthening of God’s Covenant with Israel (the many) with seven more years until Messiah returns to establish the Kingdom. Israel then cleanses her land from the dead armies and then rebuilds the Temple, since the great earthquake of the invasion leveled all buildings. The world at this time will be in chaos after the Rapture and the removal of what was left of the former world powers (Russia, USA). Out of these ashes will arise the Ten Toes of Daniel, which are ten kingdoms from the former region of the Roman Empire. As depicted consistently by Daniel’s statue, five kings should be from the east and five kings from the west as fitting to the manner in which the empire was divided. It is not until after the establishment of the ten kings that the Antichrist can then come to power. The Antichrist then comes to full power in the middle of the seven years with his taking of Israel and his indwelling by Satan himself. In three and a half years, the Antichrist comes to his end with Jesus the Messiah’s return with his armies. Jesus then fulfills the 70 weeks prophecy and his kingdom then continues for 1,000 years.

The first event then has to be the Rapture of the Church. We are not destined for God’s wrath (1 Thessalonians 1:10, 5:9) and it is a trial for those who will remain on the earth (Revelation 3:10). Jesus is coming again to take us into the “rooms” for our safety as the wrath then comes (John 14:1-3, Psalm 27:5, Isaiah 26:19-21, 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17). The Rapture then completes the fullness of the Gentiles and then God will then once again work with Israel (Acts 15:13-18, Acts 28:25-29, Isaiah 6:9-12, Romans 11:25). Understanding the proper relationship of the Church to Israel is critical. The Church has been inserted between the 69th and 70th Weeks of Daniel. The Acts 15 passage makes it abundantly clear that this is indeed so:

And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, “Men and brethren, hearken unto me: Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name. And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written, ‘After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: that the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.’”

Acts 15:13-17

With the Church then departed and protected in “her rooms”, the judgment then comes. It is then this period of a gap between the Rapture and the 70th Week that is crucial, but often difficult to understand. Most people believe the gap of time is non-existent since they erroneously believe the Rapture starts the Goth Week. Those who know the difference between the Rapture and the confirmation of a covenant, believe the gap is a relatively short time, but some, such as Arnold Fruchtenbaum, put the gap at three and a half years minimum. His theory is that the burning of the weapons for seven years needs to be completed by the mid-point of the 70th Week since Israel flees to the wilderness at that time. The other benefit of holding to Fruchtenbaum’s view is that it gives proper time for the events to develop. However, as suggested in the summary of events, with the Antichrist not being the one who initiates the 70th Week, there will be ample political time for him to rise politically. After the Rapture, the issue is what exactly is, and when is, the invasion into Israel.

This invasion into Israel after the Rapture is one of opportunity. As is easily demonstrated, the Islamic world has unsuccessfully tried but continues to plot the destruction of Israel. The amount of weaponry now stockpiled is staggering. All is left is for Iran to get “the bomb”. In Ezekiel’s War, the key to the timing is that this war comes after Israel has become a nation again and is dwelling confidently in the Land (Ezekiel 38:14). This is all true today (some say the word for “confidently’ means “peace”, but at what level of peace is enough? Until the surrounding Islamic armies are destroyed, it will remain the status quo.) We also know from Ezekiel that the ending of this war shows that God is once again working with Israel (Ezekiel 39:22) . In Micah 7, an invasion from the north is described as coming after the summer harvest and after the righteous have departed the land (Rapture). Micah then continues that now is Israel’s time of perplexity. Likewise, in Psalm 83, the invaders are said to have plotted against Israel and the “hidden ones”. Based on Psalm 27:5, Isaiah 26:19-21, Zephaniah 2:3, and John 14:1-3, “the hidden ones” are those who are protected by what is now known as the Rapture of the Church.

For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.

Psalm 27:5

Your dead shall live; Together with my dead body they shall arise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust; For your dew is like the dew of herbs, And the earth shall cast out the dead. Come, my people, enter your chambers, And shut your doors behind you; Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, Until the indignation is past. For behold, the LORD comes out of His place To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; The earth will also disclose her blood, And will no more cover her slain.

Isaiah 26:19-21

Seek the LORD, all you meek of the earth, Who have upheld His justice. Seek righteousness, seek humility. It may be that you will be hidden In the day of the LORD's anger.

Zephaniah 2:3

Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee.

Psalm 83:1-5

Therefore, Psalm 83 and the Ezekiel War are at the same time due to the fact that they occur at this transitional time from the Church after it has departed and back to Israel being proved as God’s people and land. They are thus the same war even though the list of invaders in each passage is different. Psalm 83 describes those people close to Israel where Ezekiel mentions those at a distance (and Ezekiel even says his list is partial. Ezekiel 38:9).

Now there are those who see two separate wars, such as a Psalm 83 war prior to the war found in Ezekiel. However, as we have seen, the Psalm 83 war occurs after the removal of the “hidden ones” or known as the Rapture. Ezekiel’s War is also at the time Israel is renewed. The problem with creating separate wars here is that Ezekiel speaks that the war was foretold by other prophets (Ezekiel 38:17), and therefore, similar pieces found in the Old Testament must go together, otherwise Ezekiel is left in contradiction. The passages that do fit, concern a war to rid the Middle East of Israel after they have been gathered in unbelief and just before God reveals himself (Ezekiel 38:16) through his deliverance of Israel, which is at the start of the 70th Week. We know that God saving Israel in Ezekiel is the first momentous occasion of God delivering Israel after their return to the land, but for Psalm 83 to be separate and prior to this war would mean that another deliverance would have to occur which would violate the significance of Ezekiel’s War. It must then be one war that they all lie in wait for the right moment to finish the job once the departure of the Church and friend of Israel has occurred.

Therefore, we have the Rapture, then the invasion, and the ending of the invasion by God to confirm His covenant with Israel. The confirmation of a covenant cannot also be with the Antichrist since the ten kingdoms can only be established after the Islamic Invasion, since their territories overlap. With a likely two month gap between a Feast of Trumpets Rapture and a 70th Week start day (2,520 days ahead of the Day of Atonement Second Coming) it will be hard pressed to fulfill all of these things within two months. It is more likely enough time to start and settle the war of Ezekiel.

As one analyzes the idea that the Antichrist starts the 70th Week, its only basis is found in the understanding of Daniel 9:27 that the “he” is the Antichrist. When one considers Paul’s scenario in 2 Thessalonians 2, the moment of confirmation of the Antichrist is him declaring himself to be God in the Temple–the Abomination of Desolation. This is the same message of Christ in the Olivet Discourse. The key event is the Antichrist in the middle of the 70th Week, with no seeming appropriate mention of a covenant with the Antichrist to start the seven years, but one would think it should be there, if that were the case. It is probably because that is what does not happen. What happens is that Israel is delivered from the invasion and then begins her purpose again among the nations. The Antichrist then comes later and becomes known in the middle of the seven years through the Abomination of Desolation. And this would be why Paul and Jesus stress the mid-point and not a beginning that has been commonly misunderstood. If Israel was to be deceived by the Antichrist from the beginning, would it not stand that there would be some level of concern found in other Scriptures? But they are not found.

This then changes the dynamic in yet another way that is consistent with Israel. At the start of the seven years, Israel is handed a victory by God, and the nation recognizes that reality. Instead of switching gears immediately to follow the Antichrist, the nation cleanses the land after the destruction and rebuilds her Temple under noble aspirations. Israel at this time has many that become saved and later the Antichrist forces his way into the Temple halfway through the 70th Week, just like Antiochus Epiphanes did as foreshadowed in Daniel 11. This means that the Antichrist’s power over Israel does not have to be in full swing until the middle of the Week. Many Jews then will not be deluded and many will heed Jesus’ warning to flee to the wilderness. Therefore, the dynamic is of Israel being targeted by the Antichrist, not one of Israel being complicit with him. This seems to be a more consistent view of the Tribulation. But like the days of Antiochus Epiphanes, there will by those who once conquered, will betray their people to save themselves.

If this view is correct, then the first half of the 70th Week is one of power restructuring. After the end of Ezekiel’s War, it will then give the needed time for the peoples of the former Roman Empire to regroup and establish the terrible Beast Empire, as seen by Daniel (Daniel 7:7-8). This Empire will rule the world before the Antichrist takes the reigns. Even for this to happen within three and a half years is quick for such a global shift after war and the inevitable economic meltdown. Though anything might be possible, it seems extreme to try and fit all of this into two months.

Of course, this view will receive criticism and maybe there is some aspect that was overlooked or could even be defended better. But it seems clear that while the Futurists have the chronology correct, the Preterists may be correct in understanding that the covenant with many must refer back to the Abrahamic Land Covenant. As it stands, the two views are both incorrect with the Preterist position doing the most damage to the chronology of the 70th Week. But any view that does not measure up poses difficulties. The Preterist must butcher the chronology and flow to wedge it into the past and thereby the view fails altogether, as it must alter the literalness of the text into some allegory. The futurist gets the chronology mostly correct, but reducing the “covenant with many” to being with the Antichrist also alters the chronology prematurely in the flow of end time events. The Antichrist gains his power with the aid of Satan in the middle of the 70th Week. His terrible reign covers the last half of the 70th Week and is known as the Great Tribulation. This is why all the warnings by Jesus and the Prophets point to the Abomination that causes Desolation, because it is the start point concerning the Antichrist.

The start of the 70th Week is then better defended as starting with God strengthening His covenant with Israel after the removal of the grafted in vine of the Gentiles, known as the Church. The act of God delivering Israel from the surrounding nations would be such a strengthening. Thus the seven year clock begins with disaster coming in the middle of those seven years. But when that time runs out, God’s plan of salvation will become realized as the Messiah returns to rule the nations and restore the earth.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Steven and Mike, I think we should look at coherent of the supporting evidence. 2017/2018 based on Great Pyramid seems to indicate the importance of these years as well as one prophecy given by a rabbi (I forgot his name) but this all pointed to 2017/2018.

So what most people agree is actually these two years span 2017/2018 but 2011 is deducted from these years by using "theory" of 7 years tribulation time. But if we only hold to 3.5 years span, we can think that it would happen around 2013/2014 or even earlier than that.
Do we actually have any evidence that 2011 is an important year other than deduction of 7 years theory? does 2011 is printed anywhere implicitly like in the great pyramid? or mentioned by a rabbi implicitly? No, many pointing toward 2011 just only based on vision of 11 11 11 s which is not necessarily pointing toward nov 11 11 as it has passed surely. I guess if we are working backward from evidence toward year associated with it maybe we could come precisely of the year that it should happen. Somebody even begins to mention 2014 to 2021 as the years of tribulation, but for me is too far fethed. I still believe any theory use 2017/2018 as its base of prediction which put two important years 2010/2011 or 2013/2014 based either 7 years of 3.5 years. Do we actually have strong case for 2011?

Hi Gimel,
This was posted back in May 27th 2011

I will post part 1 and part 2

I like your thoughts and comments about the 2017-2018 and also looking at the pyramids for info???..:)

We shall see!!!

Maranatha!!!
Keep looking UP!!!

ybic

Steven

http://watchfortheday.org/signsoftheend/giza2024.html

The Oracle in Stone
In that Day there will be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the Lord at its border. And it will be for a sign and for a witness to the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt, for they will cry to the Lord because of the oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a Mighty One, and He will deliver them. Isaiah 19:19-20

Which has set signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, even unto this day . . . Jeremiah 32:20a

In the Bible these are the two prominent passages that point to the Pyramids of Egypt. It is with eagerness and yet with some reservation that this chapter concerning the Pyramids of Giza is written. There is an invariable amount of baggage attached to this subject, but there is also baggage tied to prophecy or any other subject where truth is involved. What is important is that there is valuable information that must be passed along that is a striking discovery concerning the Great Pyramid complex at Giza and its marking both advents of Christ. It is a discovery that is in line with the Bible, history, and the magnificence of the pyramids. It highlights the time in precise astronomical alignments. It is a discovery that fits the themes woven into the Bible concerning the coming King and it further supports the scenario being developed. It would appear this is another clue building the case for Christ’s soon return.

According to the Scriptures, God has placed wonders in Egypt to be a sign at the return of the Lord to deliver those who call on the Lord. This altar is said to be on the border, but yet in the middle. “Giza” means “border” and it is at the border of Upper and Lower Egypt. Therefore, it is also in the middle of Egypt. The Great Pyramid, the last remaining wonder of the ancient world, is located in Giza. The nature of the Great Pyramid and its complex makes it the only real candidate fitting the prophecy found in Isaiah.

The conclusion that the Great Pyramid will be used by God is biblical. However, there are many who cannot swallow this fact. Most see the pyramids as Egyptian and in the same category as the idolatry practiced by them. But that assumes they are Egyptian or that Egyptian history can be painted with a single brush. Jewish tradition recorded by Josephus (Josephus, Antiquities, i 2) and also Arab tradition (Abou Balkhi), place the construction of the Great Pyramid before the Flood of Noah. Of course it is not surprising that Egyptians would want to lay claim to building the pyramids in order to add them to their national portfolio. However, there were no hieroglyphs inside when the Great Pyramid was first opened by Calif Al Mamoun in the ninth century AD. No mummies or treasures either, it was empty. Nothing could positively identify the builder with any certainty. It remains an architectural marvel still unexplained as to how it was engineered with technology from literally a different age—a lost era that is best explained as being pre-Flood.

To say the Great Pyramid or even the other pyramids were built before the Flood is not popular—or yet to even admit to a Flood itself. What is interesting is that the four airshafts of the Great Pyramid are said to have lined up with certain stars (Al Nitak, Kochab, Sirius, Alpha Draconis) at around 2450 BC (Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval, The Mystery of the Sphinx, 64-67). If this is true it would put the time of this alignment at about 100 years before the Flood using a biblical chronology. At this time Noah would be having his three sons who with their wives would make the voyage on the Ark. This makes sense of the Jewish and Arab traditions that teach wise men before the Flood built two pillars to pass on their knowledge. The Great Pyramid and all that it reveals fits this model as one of the likely candidates.

Those who have studied the Great Pyramid are quickly confronted by the mathematical and geometrical knowledge incorporated into its construction. It is a knowledge that was not discovered until the advances in mathematics and measurements of the modern age made it possible. All of these amazing facts can be found, but this is not the direction of this writing. Instead the need here is to focus on the prophetic implications found in the Great Pyramid. Most have focused on the dimensional measurements of the passageways and chambers to see if a historical map of the future can be made. However, there are different units of measure given by others and at times it all seems too subjective. If the builder of the Great Pyramid really did build it to communicate, then it should be somewhat obvious and easy to decode. If we learn what the Pyramid has shown us, then we can develop a model on what the Pyramid will show us. That is why we must begin with the Christ angle.

The Christ Angle

The Christ angle is roughly 26.3 degrees or more precisely 26 degrees, 18 minutes, and 9 seconds. It is the angle of the ascending and descending passageways inside the Great Pyramid. It is called such because this angle if taken north of east from the site of the Great Pyramid will bisect Bethlehem. Those who know the story of the Nativity know that Bethlehem is where Christ was born. But this is not all. If one were at Bethlehem at the time of Christ’s birth and looked up to the lower belt star of Orion (Al Nitak—the wounded one) at meridian, the angle of that star above the horizon would be at the same angle as the Great Pyramid itself—51 degrees and 51 minutes (This conclusion is based from measurements given by Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval in their book, The Mystery of the Sphinx, 284. Other star programs when utilized come to different conclusions about the position of Al Nitak at the time of Christ’s birth. This is not a key aspect to the ensuing argument.). Is it pure coincidence or was it rather by design? But what does Al Nitak in Orion have to do with anything?

Robert Bauval first suggested the Orion Theory in his 1994 book, The Orion Mystery. His theory is that the Pyramids known as Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure are aligned representing the belt stars of Orion—that is, if one looks south. The Great Pyramid (Khufu) is represented by the lower left belt star known as Al Nitak and the Great pyramid is the northeast pyramid. This makes sense since looking at Orion at meridian means one will have to look south. However, the Orion Theory puts pyramid construction at 10,500 BC since it holds to a vernal equinox scenario where Orion is at meridian during dawn at the onset of spring. However, the prophetic view incorporated here is that the pyramid complex was built looking forward down the corridors of time. This works if the layout looks to the other equinox, the beginning of autumn when Orion will be at meridian during dawn. Two thousand years ago Orion (specifically Al Nitak) hit the dawn-meridian at August 26th. Now the alignment is at September 20th due to the precession of the equinoxes. So it is now quite close to the Autumn Equinox. Also, the idea of a Spring Equinox alignment in 10,500 BC is simply not possible because according to biblical chronology humanity has existed for just over 6,000 years.

While September 20th is quite close to the Autumn Equinox, there is also the possibility that Rosh Hashanah will coincide with the meridian alignment of Al Nitak during dawn. Could Rosh Hashanah be the real factor? The basic idea is that the pyramid complex is a map of the heavens of a point in time when Christ returns. The pyramids show what is to be at meridian (Al Nitak in Orion), and also the causeways heading east from the pyramids show the importance of the rising sun or other items rising in the east. That the Sphinx also looks to the east is a factor as well. The point though was to see when there was a candidate for an alignment of Rosh Hashanah and the meridian alignment of Orion at dawn.

When looking for a time when Rosh Hashanah (the Feast of Trumpets) coincides with September 20th, the nearest year found is 2066 with the next occurrence in 2085. This however puts the time beyond the promise of a generation and beyond the time suggested here. Since Rosh Hashanah begins at sundown and signs come before events, it seems to make more sense for Rosh Hashanah to begin at sundown on the 20th instead of the 19th of September. This would then put Rosh Hashanah on September 21st. If we look for the next time this occurs, it would be in the years of 2017, 2028, and 2047. Of course, the year of 2017 was the same year suggested by the book, Signs of the End, for the end of the Tribulation, but could 2017 instead be the beginning of the Tribulation or the Rapture on the Feast of Trumpets? As with everything else the details that follow help establish the intricate planning involved.

Therefore, at dawn the morning before the Feast of Trumpets 2017, Al Nitak is precisely at meridian. However, there is also the Sphinx looking east, and yet another piece of the puzzle. Many researchers now believe the Sphinx was originally a lion in its totality. The present body is well eroded by rain with the head in much better condition. Most likely this shows that it was chiseled on later by the Egyptians. Also, the head is disproportionately small to the body suggesting that the original lion’s head was later fashioned into the head of a Pharaoh. So the original design was probably a lion looking east, but why? At the alignment scenario with Orion at meridian, the constellation Leo (the Lion) is in the east. But this alone is just the beginning.

Let us not forget the all-important Christ angle to see where it might come into significance. At the moment Al Nitak is at meridian, Leo is in the east, but more importantly its star known as Regulus (the King) is precisely at the inclination of the Christ angle. Therefore, the Christ angle not only bisected Bethlehem at Christ’s birth, but it also bisects Regulus at this possible time of his coming. The year 2017 is the first year from present that Rosh Hashanah comes immediately after September 20th—the time Al Nitak hits meridian precisely at dawn, and also when Regulus hits the Christ angle. The next years that this will occur are 2028 and 2047. But again there is more to the story.

The Morning Star - Revelation 2:28, 2 Peter 1:19

In analyzing the positioning of the stars, moon, and sun at the time of September 20, 2017, there was also another alignment. Venus will be in conjunction with Regulus at this time. So at this moment, Venus, the “Morning Star” will be aligned with the “King Star”, precisely at the Christ angle. If a star navigator program is available, set it to Cairo (or more precisely to the Great Pyramid) for 5:42:24.333 am on September 20, 2017 to verify it. This is very precise and a day either way will put the scenario out of alignment in every way. But as will be seen later, there are more alignments to discuss to demonstrate the fact that the Pyramids are the products of planning by the true God who is beyond time and space.

The approach to finding these discoveries was following the themes and looking for the improbable. In the alignments, Regulus would have to be at the Christ angle. This was determined before going to the computer for confirmation. And it was precisely at the Christ angle. This is similar in approach to other discoveries here. It is by taking an idea with a very limited possibility to see if it then can be confirmed. To presuppose that Regulus should be at 26.3 degrees and find out that it is indeed so at this precise predetermined time is astronomical--literally. It would be impossible if left to chance. The fact that Venus is also in conjunction with Regulus at this time is really the final straw of over confirmation. But as has been seen before, God prefers multiple witnesses for confirmation, and that is why more still needs to be written here.

Planet of the Messiah

The ascending and descending passageways of the Great Pyramid share the common Christ angle, but one is actually the prime of the other. Looking at the computer model of the sky when Regulus and Venus are at the Christ angle just prior to dawn, there is again something suspicious. Below the horizon is Jupiter--referred to as the planet of the Messiah by the Jews. It is below the horizon at about the same distance as Regulus and Venus are above the horizon. In other words will the Christ angle below the horizon point to Jupiter at dawn? But which dawn is more accurate?

At the dawn of Rosh Hashanah 2017, Jupiter is at the precise Christ angle in the opposite scenario as the day before. Jupiter is below the horizon at 26.3 degrees. Instead of the sun just starting to rise (just starting to break the horizon), the sun's disk is fully risen with the sun still touching the horizon. So the event is truly prime of the morning before Rosh Hashanah. So Rosh Hashanah is directly tied into the phenomena of the Christ angle. On New Year's Day for Kings, the planet of the Messiah (the possible "His star" of the Magi) is at the angle as reflected in the Great Pyramid. It is truly the dawn of a new era. (It can also be looked at in another way. Jupiter will be at the Christ Angle in the western sky at the announcement of Rosh Hashanah in the evening of September 20.)

So as there are opposite Christ angles, it would appear that the pyramid is a map of this event. Jupiter is the suffering Messiah at the descending angle, whereas the “morning star” and glorious king are on the ascending angle. Therefore, the Great Pyramid would be a map of this time when Rosh Hashanah coincides with the dawn meridian of Al Nitak and the positioning of Christ’s representative planets at the Christ angle. What are the odds? It would probably be safe to say that this is practically the only time these alignments could occur in our era.

The alignments suggested by the pyramids are amazing, but what makes it more amazing is the thematic language used. This is actually what led to this discovery. Without the clues of Leo or Regulus, the possibility of a Christ angle at a certain time would not have been investigated. As with all else discovered, the thematic pieces were seen, and then put to the test knowing the unlikely odds. Only a perfect plan would unfold and fit with phenomenal ease against phenomenal odds.

But also, think of the biblical themes and think of the similarities here. There is Al Nitak “the wounded one”. There is the Great Pyramid of Al Nitak without its chief cornerstone. There is also Leo and the “Lion of Judah” with Regulus the “King” and Venus the “Morning Star”—all titles for the Messiah who at this marked time seems to be returning. Please consider the following passages:

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 24:29-30

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Revelation 12:1-2

I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation. The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. This is the LORD's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.

Psalms 118:21-23

Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Zion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded. Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, and a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

1 Peter 2:6-8

I, Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star.

Revelation 22:16

And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

2 Peter 1:19-21

A Map of Time

However, there is one obvious problem and that is the opening of the Great Pyramid is due north. The Christ angles to Regulus/Venus and Jupiter are to the east. The same is true of the Christ angle that bisects Bethlehem, which is on the horizontal plane. However, here lies another great solution to why the Great Pyramid was built. As suspected this solution looks down the corridors of time to the reign of the promised Messiah. The chief end of the Great Pyramid is to mark in time the start of the coming kingdom of our Lord and Savior—Jesus the Christ.

The importance begins with the four airshafts of the Great Pyramid. Here there are four alignments to help confirm a time, just as there are four Gospels to point to Christ. The four airshafts would have pointed to four significant stars at around 2450 BC (Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval, The Mystery of the Sphinx, 62-67). This can be seen in the below diagram. According to a biblical chronology, the Flood of Noah occurred in 2349 BC (2348 BC according to Ussher), making the alignment to the stars at about 100 years before the Flood. Noah was warned 120 years before the Flood and he had his three sons at 100 years before the Flood. This then is time zero with the main entrance looking north at about 100 years before the Flood.

Coming clockwise from the north, the next item is the infamous Christ angle when applied north of east. The Christ angle places a line from the Great Pyramid to Bethlehem. According to the current calendar, the Messiah was born in 1BC, but many will push it back to 4 BC. The hypothesis then is this: Is the Great Pyramid like a clock? At 2449 BC the hand points north because the main passageway points north as well. Then at 1 BC the hand is at the Christ angle (north of east) that points to Bethlehem. The next question and most important one is, What time would the Christ angle south of east compute to? This would be accomplished by converting the degrees to years based on the time of 2449 BC to 1 BC. Then all one has to do is multiply the years to the degrees that exist between two Christ angles (26.3 x 2 = 52.6). Using 2,448 years from 2449 BC to 1 BC over 63.7 degrees would compute to AD 2022 for the next 52.6 degrees. This is close, to 2017, but there is still more to observe and discover.

Noah had three sons 100 years before the Flood when he was 500, since the Flood occurred when he was 600 years old (Genesis 5:32, 7:11). However, Noah had Shem 98 years before the Flood to be more precise (Genesis 11:10). Shem is the line to Abraham and then to the Messiah. It would be his birth that is significant and the correct starting point—especially since many also believe it may have been Shem who had a hand in building the Great Pyramid. One could devise a scenario either way of the Great Pyramid being built before or after the Flood pointing to the time of the birth of Shem. Therefore, if we take the birth of Shem in 2447 BC to 1 BC and compute it, we will arrive at AD 2020 at the southern Christ angle. It is closer than AD 2022, but it is still three years off of the anticipated date of AD 2017. This is only a 0.07 percent error and it is quite close, but as demonstrated before in the book, the measurements should be accurate.

The solution begins with the causeways. From the Great Pyramid its causeway heads east at 14 degrees north. From the “Khafre” Pyramid the causeway heads east at 14 degrees south—and by the Sphinx. The causeway of Menkaure heads straight east. Here at this latitude the sun will rise at the summer solstice at 28 degrees north with the winter solstice at 28 degrees south. The 14-degree causeways are therefore cross-quarter points of the sun and can be seen in the diagram below. The important thing to note is the position of the sun on the eastern horizon. What happens if we look for the sun at the southern Christ angle? At 26.3 degrees it is slightly off the winter solstice. The reverse would also be true for summer at the northern Christ Angle through Bethlehem.

The pieces then started to come together to see what events might have occurred at about the solstice times. The problem is that the calculation based on the birth of Shem and the birth of Christ as compared to the angles, resulted in AD 2020. The solution, however, will come in looking for when the sun would have been at the Christ angle at the period surrounding the birth of Christ. Since Christ was most probably born at the Feast of Tabernacles, the sun could not have been at any Christ angle. However, if we look for the sun to be at the Christ angle and the same angle that bisects Bethlehem, it would be in the month of June seven days on either side of the summer solstice. This is most likely the time of John the Baptist’s conception. Being born nine months later would put his birth at the time of Passover, which fits the predicted time of the coming of Elijah according to the Jews. Likewise, Mary conceived Christ six months after Elizabeth conceived John, meaning that Jesus would have been conceived, in all likelihood, at the time the sun was at the southern Christ angle (in December 2 BC), which would then place his birth at Tabernacles 1 BC (Luke 1:24-26).

The key seems to put importance on the time of John’s conception in 2.5 BC, since the sun was also at the Christ angle. This is also the angle that bisects Bethlehem, but the significance that coincides with the sun occurred in 2.5 BC with the beginning of the whole Nativity story. This is the starting time of events for the First Coming of Christ.

Part 1

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encoura

PART 2
Using 2.5 BC with 2447 BC will then give a new year. This would then be a span of 2444.5 years to cover 63.7 degrees, thereby making the time of 52.6 degrees equal to 2018.5 years. Counting from 2.5 BC to AD 2017 figures to 2018.5 years and would therefore mean that AD 2017 is the year of the second Christ angle (please see diagram). Therefore, the ratio of years pointing to AD 2017 also aligns to the Christ Angle positioning of the Morning Star (Venus) and the Star of the Messiah (Jupiter) alignment on September 20-21, 2017–the Feast of Trumpets and the possible day of the Resurrection/Rapture.

The crux of the issue was to determine what role 2017 had in the scenario. Previously it was thought 2017 ended the seven years of Tribulation, but since it is now 2011 it seems only possible to have 2017 be the beginning, if any validity remains. Previously the Rosh Hashanah alignment of the planets in 2017 was slated here for the Second Coming, but now it seems more appropriate to have the Feast of Trumpets Rapture be highlighted by these measures of 2017. This would then mean that the Day of the Lord would begin in 2017 and that this is what the ascending angle of the Pyramid delineates. The Day of the Lord begins with the night of the Tribulation first and then it leads into the daytime of the Millennium.

However, with the apparent significance of the conception of John the Baptist with the sun’s alignment at the Christ Angle on the Horizon in 2 BC, could there be a similar significance with the horizon in 2017? In the winter of 2017 the sun will be at the southerly Christ Angle on December 14 and 28. This lands on Kislev 26 and Tevet 10 respectively. The prior theory of 2017 coinciding with the Second Coming meant that the Sun’s Christ Angle on the horizon would have aligned with Kislev 26 as Day 1335, which is 75 days after the Day of Atonement. The significance here, however, is that it cannot now be Day 1335 in 2017. What could it be in 2017 at the beginning of the Tribulation, if anything? Maybe a closer look at December 28, 2017 is in order.

If we accept the theory that 2017 is the year that begins the Tribulation, then its beginning with The Covenant with Death would be on November 19, 2017 so that 2,520 days are allowed until the time of the Day of Atonement 2024. December 28, 2017 would coincide with the sun at the “Christ Angle” and it also coincides with Tevet 10 that year. Tevet 10 is known as the day Nebuchadnezzar began his siege upon Jerusalem and it was just recently that it was also the day in 2010 that began the whole crisis in the Middle East. However, it is also interesting in that Tevet 10, 2017 would also be day 40 from the start of the Tribulation. What else this date in future history might represent will have to be seen at that time. However, there seems to be a number of factors that might indicate some true significance here.

However, the strongest evidence for the Christ Angle significance comes down to the planetary and star positions at dawn at the time of the Feast of Trumpets 2017. That this also occurs at a seemingly Christ Angled ratio of time from the birth of Shem to the birth of John the Baptist until 2017, seems to be another witness.

If this is the great mystery of the Great Pyramid finally uncovered, then any excuses for not seeing the coming time are quickly evaporating. The truth is that there is no excuse and hopefully this will be of help in these last days. The diagram has been drawn in case the concept is not fully grasped. The beauty of using angles as the measurements to unlock the pyramid is that no mystery units

are needed. When one consults various books on this topic there is invariably the search for the hidden unit to decipher the connecting passageways. However, with angles the units are quite literally set in stone. As well as the Great Pyramid is engineered it would be a glaring failure if the engineer failed to include the key unit of measure. Why build such a vast monument to make it an enigma? It is all in the angles and we should look no further. However, there is one more angle found in the Great Pyramid—the angle of the Pyramid itself.

The angle of the Great Pyramid is 51 degrees and 51 minutes. If we continue that angle south of east on the clock diagram, it will then beg the question of what will then be the time. Converting this angle then suggests a time of 980.5 more years or fairly close to a thousand years of the Millennium. When added to the total time previous to 2017 (4005 BC to AD 2017), it would add to 7001.5 years of human history. In other words it is very close to the Great Week of human history. But what are the odds of the angles of the Great Pyramid to be so close? We must also remember that we do not have enough information to know how the final rebellion will pan out chronologically at the end of the Millennium. In the end it appears that the angle of the Great Pyramid points to the 7000 years of human history and it does it with accuracy beyond the architecture of man or created thing. Its inner angles then also point to the two comings of the Messiah.

Again it may be difficult to accept that the Great Pyramid is a sign from God concerning the coming of the Lord. However, the evidence from Scripture and the testimony of the pyramid's design confirms its inspiration. Its solution is through geometry and not through linear measurements of debatable units. This makes sense since the builder of the pyramid would make it so the units were built in with no need to find a key to unlock it. The key is that the entrance faces north with the first Christ angle leading a straight path to Bethlehem. The entrance faces north at the time indicated by the alignment of the four stars to the four shafts. The rest is geometric proportion, but that the sun confirms the angles at the precise time of significance is staggering. The odds of the multiple alignments are simply incalculable.

There are also other items concerning the causeways going east from the three pyramids. The belt star of Orion represented by the Menkaure Pyramid currently rises directly to the east at Giza. That pyramid's causeway also goes directly east. Due to precession or the earth's wobble, this star did not rise in the east at anytime in the past except for now. Is this more to the prophetic puzzle?

Taking all of this into consideration, the next diagram is drawn using the cross section of the Great Pyramid. It is like the clock view diagram with the Great Pyramid pointing south. This was done to show how the passageways themselves would point to the horizon after considering how the angles seem to work. Facing the drawings south is also not a stretch since the whole pyramid complex is orientated south by its depiction of Orion's belt to the south. This then seems to make sense of the chambers and why they are positioned where they are to demonstrate an organized view of Christ-centered history.

Christ's first coming was for sacrifice and death, which makes sense if it is the descending passageway, symbolizing the grave. But Christ rose from the grave and there is the crooked passageway that connects the lower chamber to the Queen’s passageway. It is interesting since huge stones were placed to not allow direct passage to the ascending passageway and the chambers above. One would have to go to the “grave’ first.

The so-called Queen's Chamber would seem to be the waiting redeemed for their coming Prince, as depicted by the two star shafts. The shaft from this chamber that points to the north was aligned at time zero with the star of Kochab. Kochab means waiting on Him who comes. The other shaft towards the south pointed to Sirius at time zero. Sirius is the brightest star and it means the Prince. The passageway of the Queens chamber would then face due east or in a bisecting manner between the two advents of Christ.

The glorious ascending passageway with the seven-tiered Grand Gallery would depict the Second Advent of Christ that begins the seventh thousand-year known as the Millennium or the Day of the Lord. Again its two star shafts indicated the age-old promise found in Genesis that speaks of the deceiver and the wounded one who will prevail. The shaft from the King’s chamber to the north pointed at the star of Thuban in Draco the Dragon. Thuban means the subtle one, representative of the deceiver known as Satan. To the south the last shaft pointed to none other than Al Nitak, the star represented by the Great Pyramid itself. Al Nitak means the wounded one and that is the corresponding picture of Christ himself. So then the Great Pyramid reflects the Kingdom of Christ.

Though the Kingdom of Christ becomes manifested at the onset of the Millennium, it is not until after the final rebellion and judgment of the Great White Throne that the New Jerusalem takes its place on the New Earth. The city is approximately 1,200 miles wide and long, as well as high. But instead of a monstrous cube, it has been suggested that it is instead pyramidal in form.

The idea that the New Jerusalem is pyramidal has been deduced two ways. The first is that if the city was cubed, then why would there be a wall around it at only 220 feet in height (Revelation 21:15-17)? Secondly, there are the references to Christ as the Chief Cornerstone. A pyramid would have five cornerstones, but only a pyramid has a chief cornerstone—the top stone. This stone is missing or never placed on the Great Pyramid.

Of course with the pyramid angle itself coming at the conclusion of the 7,000 years, it would seem possible that the Great Pyramid is a representation of the New Jerusalem. If this was the plan according to the builder or its architect, then all that the Great Pyramid contains is a representation of the glorious future of a redeemed race of Adam. Therefore, the task of building it diminishes in its greatness. Its workmanship was the highest caliber of its day as a monument to the future generation of men that all has been laid to plan. Its inspiration, aspiration, and perspiration would be properly aligned.

This would seem to make the proper sense of the Great Pyramid, though there are many details left to explore and beyond the scope of this book. One thing of interest remaining is the name of the Great Pyramid known as Khufu. It was also known as “the horizon of Khufu” and being that looking to the horizon is one of the key aspects of the pyramids, it would seem that some truth has been handed down through the ages.

That horizon is rapidly approaching though all seems to remain the same. A basic understanding of the coming sequence of events is paramount for the survival for the coming time. Any confusion will lead to a severe disadvantage. Knowing the framework of the coming time and how to escape it are crucial. Our “right of passage” is only obtained through the angle of Jesus the Messiah.

This web site looks for the best scenario of the coming time in light of the Bible and history. It is not an absolute prediction.

Please send e-mail to join the mailing list for updates. Send your e-mail to: Daniel Matson

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Gimel
Steven and Mike, I think we should look at coherent of the supporting evidence. 2017/2018 based on Great Pyramid seems to indicate the importance of these years as well as one prophecy given by a rabbi (I forgot his name) but this all pointed to 2017/2018.

So what most people agree is actually these two years span 2017/2018 but 2011 is deducted from these years by using "theory" of 7 years tribulation time. But if we only hold to 3.5 years span, we can think that it would happen around 2013/2014 or even earlier than that.
Do we actually have any evidence that 2011 is an important year other than deduction of 7 years theory? does 2011 is printed anywhere implicitly like in the great pyramid? or mentioned by a rabbi implicitly? No, many pointing toward 2011 just only based on vision of 11 11 11 s which is not necessarily pointing toward nov 11 11 as it has passed surely. I guess if we are working backward from evidence toward year associated with it maybe we could come precisely of the year that it should happen. Somebody even begins to mention 2014 to 2021 as the years of tribulation, but for me is too far fethed. I still believe any theory use 2017/2018 as its base of prediction which put two important years 2010/2011 or 2013/2014 based either 7 years of 3.5 years. Do we actually have strong case for 2011?

Hi Gimel and Steven,

I would like to share that this world according to Word of God is still less than 6000years and God would rest on the 7th DAY which starts anytime soon.
If the Giza Pyramid is correct that Jesus was born in 2BC...then using 360day calendar we are already 2000+42years in 2011 which could be true because we saw His Works.
We can agree that 2017 or 2018 which if counted from 1948 May 14 plus 70years[360or365.25 days per year] should be fulfilled to the dot. I could say Christ must come by 2017 or 2018.

Yet we know that the year has been lengthen after the Noah's flood and Christ mentioned that He would shorten the Days for tribulation...

so I could say that this is the UNKNOWN calculation which makes it ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to know the EXACT DAY for Christ's coming.

If 2017 or 2018 is the SHORTENed CALENDAR we should use 2017AR or 2018AR so that we know that the days AFTER our RAPTURE is shortened.

This would make ALL calculations such as 2015AD or 2016AD literally CO-INCIDE with the 2017AR or 2018AR year and fulfilling GOD's WORD Perfectly.

Let me speculate that the days was shortened by 50% which is almost impossible for life to exist with such increase in SPEED of Earth's Rotation...

I speculate that the seas would dry up or drain into HELL when HELL breaks loose...making it possible that human could still survive without WORLDWIDE FLOOD...although Gravity would reduce and mankind could not die...

I speculate that Earth would Literally SPIN very fast IF the SUN exploded and SHRINK or that Mercury was kicked out of ORBIT and EARTH move into the inner SHELL making EARTH spin closer to a smaller sun.

This would all appear non-sense but would it be possible?

If this is possible...Earth's rotation around the sun would be around 220days per year...or 2third of 360days or 1third less?

So this UNKNOWN DAYS per YEAR make ALL Calculations of DAYS and MONTHS invalid?

I don't think so, but the LEFT-BEHIND could use OUR CALCULATIONs after OUR departure to RE-CALCU.LATE...'LATE'?...again for the next RAPTURE?

What we now speculate is that 2017AR or 2018AR taking away 7years is in fact this YEAR 2011AD.

Although there is yet another RAPTURE for 2witnesses and possible for TRIBULATION SAINTS who were beheaded...

Let us just be open for correction because Christ has not revealed how much HE would shorten this TRIBULATION DAYS.

We can be sure that 2008AD when BHO confirmed the covenant with many is ALSO A GREAT POSSIBLE KEY-TIMING of the TRIBULATION although not GREAT-TRIBULATION.

Then with 2008AD being a Key-START date TOO...we can know that 2015AD is the next RAPTURE.

So God's WORD could be Fulfilled in multiple SENARIOS because GOD would give chances for the LEFT BEHIND although the reward is CROWN OF LIFE instead of CROWN OF JOY.

2011AD is mid-trib from 2008AD but still PRE-TRIB when compared to 2018AR.

This is why the SAME WORD OF GOD and SAME HOLYSPIRIT could allow PRE-TRIB, Mid-Trib, POST-TRIB and PreWrath views to be BELIEVED SO STRONGLY by SO MANY.
The reason I believe is that GOD CATERED RAPTURE for ALL HIS CHOSEN and at different TIMINGS, the morning,evening,midnight watch...or 3rd hour, 6&9th hour or 11th...

Mark:13:35: "Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:"

Matthew:20:3: "And he[Christ?] went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,
v5: Again he[Christ?] went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.
v6: And about the eleventh hour he[Christ?] went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?"