Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese:News: THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH--GOD'S JUDGMENT DAY

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 22:00:13 -0500 (EST)
Subject: THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH--GOD'S JUDGMENT DAY

THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH--GOD'S JUDGMENT DAY

This is an absolute MUST read, all the way through. This post will show that the Rapture/Sudden Destruction, may be ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH, WHICH IS ONLY DAYS AWAY!!!

As we rapidly approach the 17th day of the 2nd month, on the Jewish civil calendar, the anticipation of possibly something very, very big happening is extremely exciting, yet also very sobering. God judged the whole world on the 17th day of the 2nd month in the form of the Great Flood. Is God getting ready to, once again, judge the whole world in the form of a Sudden Destruction/Rapture? Will the 17th day of the 2nd month be this day, as in the days of Noah? Or will this be our 40-day warning day, taking us to that other ominous Biblical day of the 24th of Kislev (Dec. 19 through Dec. 21, 2011)?

Is the 17th day of the 2nd month this year on 11/11/11, the day that most watchers are watching very carefully, or is it as late as 11/14/11, as the calendar suggests? Or is it one of the days between these days? The potential for something MAJOR happening in the next 7 days seems to be very high. The days from Nov. 8th through Nov. 14th, are literally filled with potential and should be considered MAJOR WATCH DAYS for all serious watchers. What an exciting time to be a Biblical watchman!

In fact, THREE of the most important days in the history of mankind, have already taken place ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH. Is God about ready to do it again? Will our Lord continue this pattern? Two of these extremely important dates in mankind's history have been days of Great Judgment, and the other date is also an extremely important date, and may also possibly have been a day of Great Judgment.

Are you ready for this? The judgment of the whole world in Noah's time, with the Great Flood, was not the first judgment of the whole world! It was the 2nd judgment of the whole world, and, believe it or not, it appears that the 1st judgment of the whole world was also ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH!!!

Where do we get this information from? It is written in the Book of Jubilees, which obviously is not part of the Bible. From Jubilees 3:17--18, we read, "And after the completion of the seven years (that Adam and Eve were in the garden of Eden), which he had completed there, seven years exactly, (year and in THE 2ND MONTH ON THE 17TH DAY (of the month), the serpent came and approached the woman, and the serpent said to the woman, 'Hath God commanded you, saying, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"

The Fall of Man immediately brought GOD'S JUDGMENT on all of mankind, the very day that Adam and Eve sinned. Man was banished from the garden. The Dispensation of Innocence immediately ended. Man's perfect world had ended. Man was forced to work. A curse was put on mankind. Man's days were now limited by his imminent death.

In other words, A GREAT JUDGMENT ON ALL OF MANKIND CAME ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH. It happened on this day of the year in the Garden of Eden, at the Fall of Man. This was God's 1st Judgment on all of mankind. It also happened on this very same day of the year in the days of Noah.

We read about it in Genesis 7:11--12. "In the 600th year of Noah's life, IN THE 2ND MONTH, THE 17TH DAY OF THE MONTH, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights."

For the 2nd time in man's history, A GREAT JUDGMENT ON ALL OF MANKIND CAME ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH. This was such a Great Judgment that only 8 people survived. Is God getting ready to execute a Great Judgment on the whole world? Will it be in the next 7 days? Will God's Great Judgment once again be ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH???

But wait. There is another extremely important event that also transpired on this very same day of the year. It was one of the most important events in the history of mankind. It also was possibly another Day of Great Judgment.

That event was the issuing of the very famous, and extremely important, Balfour Declaration, on November 2, 1917. This Declaration gave the Jews the legal right to once again finally return to their homeland of Israel. What an awesome turning point in history was this date! The amazing thing about the issuing of the Balfour Declaration was that it was ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH!!!

The Jewish people had been scattered all over the world since 70 A.D., in the Roman siege and massacre of the Jews in Jerusalem. They had remained a people in exile for many centuries, a people without a homeland. On Nov. 2, 1917, on the Jewish civil calendar, ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH, the long days of Jewish exile came to an end. They finally had the legal right to return to their homeland of Israel once again.

It was thirty years later, in November of 1947, that the United Nations, declared that Israel had the right to be a nation once again, which they did 6 months later. In one sense, the nation of Israel was born on Nov. 2, 1917. Yes, it was that important of a day. It was extremely important. And it happened ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH!

I wanted to send this post out last week, but I felt there was more that the Lord was trying to show me. Over this past weekend, I feel the Lord gave me a very important revelation concerning this possible 3rd worldwide judgment, once again ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH. Could this issuing of the Balfour Declaration, on the 17th day of the 2nd month, have been another day of Great Judgment? Could this day be a turning point in history? It certainly cannot be denied that it was a great, and miraculous, turning point for the Jews, and Israel.

I am suggesting to you that there is a possibility that this day of Nov. 2, 1917, ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH, could have been the beginning of God's Judgment on all of mankind, which will culminate 100 years later. One hundred Prophetic years (of 360 days) will end in 2015, the year of the Battle of Armageddon, and the year of our Lords' Return.

This year of 1917, the world was in World War 1, to be followed a few years later by World War 2. We stand today on the very brink of World War 3 and the Sudden Destruction/Rapture. These World Wars are a major part of God's Judgment on the whole world. Let's return to the days of Noah. "As in the days of Noah, so shall it also be in the days of the Son of man (Jesus)."

It is commonly accepted by many Bible scholars that Noah was given a 120-year warning to build the Ark (Gen. 6:3). 40 is a warning number, just as Jonah gave the people of Ninevah a 40-day warning, before God's judgment would fall on them. 40 + 40 + 40 = 120. The date of the forming of the 1st Jewish Congress in 1897 until the date of the start of the 1000-year reign of Christ on Dec. 6--7, 2015, comes out to EXACTLY 120 Prophetic years. This is just one of MANY proofs we have of the Final 7 Year timeline of the Fall of 2008 to the Fall of 2015.

There is another possible timeline that may be overlooked. I want to show you, from Scripture, what that might be. Genesis 5:32 says, "And Noah was 500 YEARS OLD: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth." The next few verses tell us about the giants of the earth (the fallen angels) taking women, and reproducing. This is one of the major reasons for the Great Judgment of mankind. Verse 6 says, "And it repented the Lord that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."

Gen. 7:11 tells us Noah was 600 YEARS OLD, when God's Judgment came in the form of the Great Flood. In other words, from the time that Noah started his preparation for entering the Ark, by having children who would enter with him, and from the time of the cause of God's Great Judgment, which was the fallen angels intermarrying with humans, was A PERIOD OF 100 YEARS UNTIL THE GREAT JUDGMENT CAME. From the time Noah was 500 years old, until he was 600 years old, mankind was steadily getting worse and worse during those 100 years, and God's wrath was being stored up. It took 100 years, before the culmination of God's wrath upon the whole world, in the form of the Great Flood.

"As in the days of Noah, so also shall it be in the days of the coming of the Son of man (Jesus)." The ending of God's wrath will be in 2015. Did it start 100 YEARS before 2015, which in Prophetic years is 1917??? Did it start with World War 1 in 1917? Did it start the same day that God restored his chosen people to their homeland of Israel? Was Nov. 2, 1917, the issuing of the Balfour Declaration, the turning point in the closing days of mankind?

Was this day, Nov. 2, 1917, the issuing of the all-important and monumental Balfour Declaration, ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH, the turning point in God's Judgment? Did He temporarily end His judgment of the Jews for rejecting the Messiah, His Son Jesus, by beginning to restore the Jews to their homeland of Israel, and turn His Judgment upon the whole world, to culminate, 100 YEARS LATER IN 2015???

In the days of Noah, it took 100 YEARS FOR GOD'S JUDGMENT TO BE COMPLETE. Is God using the same 100-year pattern in these end-days? Is this 100 years of God's Judgment, from Nov. 2, 1917, to the year of the Battle of Armageddon, 2015? Does this once again make THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH A DAY OF GOD'S JUDGMENT???

To summarize this post:

1. GOD JUDGED THE WHOLE WORLD IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN, AT THE FALL OF MAN, WHEN ADAM AND EVE SINNED. IT APPARENTLY HAPPENED ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH.

2. GOD JUDGED THE WHOLE WORLD IN THE DAYS OF NOAH IN THE FORM OF A GREAT FLOOD. THE WHOLE PROCESS TOOK 100 YEARS. IT HAPPENED ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH.

3. GOD TEMPORARILY FINISHED HIS JUDGMENT ON ISRAEL, WITH THE ISSUING OF THE BALFOUR DECLARATION ON NOV. 2, 1917. GOD APPARENTLY BEGAN HIS JUDGMENT ON THE WHOLE WORLD ON THIS SAME DATE. IT SEEMS TO REPRESENT A TURNING POINT IN GOD'S JUDGMENT. IT WILL LAST 100 YEARS, AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH. FOR THE THIRD TIME, GOD'S JUDGMENT TOOK PLACE ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH.

4. THAT BRINGS US TO TODAY, NOVEMBER OF 2011. WE ARE IN THE VERY LAST YEAR OF THE DAYS OF NOAH, BEFORE THE START OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION ON APR. 11, 2012. IS GOD NOW SAYING TO HIMSELF THE VERY SAME THING THAT HE SAID IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, "AND GOD SAW THAT THE WICKEDNESS OF MAN WAS GREAT IN THE EARTH, AND THAT EVERY IMAGINATION OF THE THOUGHTS OF HIS HEART WAS ONLY EVIL CONTINUALLY. AND IT REPENTED THE LORD THAT HE HAD MADE MAN ON THE EARTH, AND IT GRIEVED HIM IN HIS HEART." (GEN. 6:5--6)

ARE WE NOT IN THE DAYS JUST LIKE NOAH? ARE WE ABOUT TO ENTER NOAH'S TIMELINE? WILL GOD CONTINUE HIS PATTERN OF USING THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH AS THE DAY OF GREAT JUDGMENT??? IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK, WE SHOULD KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION.

TWO VERSES LATER, GOD SAYS, IN GEN. 6:8, "BUT NOAH FOUND GRACE IN THE EYES OF THE LORD". VERY SOON NOW, GOD'S GREAT JUDGMENT IS GOING TO STRIKE THIS EARTH ONCE AGAIN IN THE FORM OF A SUDDEN DESTRUCTION AND THE GREAT TRIBULATION.

NOAH WAS GIVEN A WAY OF ESCAPE, BY THE ARK OF SAFETY.

WILL YOU BE ONE OF THE FEW WHOM GOD WILL SAY, "HE, OR SHE, FOUND GRACE IN THE EYES OF THE LORD. HE, OR SHE, WAS FOUND WORTHY IN THE EYES OF THE LORD (REFERRING TO LUKE 21). HE, OR SHE, WILL BE ALLOWED TO ESCAPE ALL OF IT. IT IS TIME TO SEEK GOD LIKE NEVER BEFORE. IT IS TIME TO REPENT OF ALL SIN IN YOUR LIFE.

JESUS PROMISED A WAY OF ESCAPE FROM ALL OF IT, IN LUKE 21. NOAH AND HIS FAMILY ESCAPED. LOT WAS PROVIDED A WAY OF ESCAPE ON THE SAME DAY AS THE DAY OF SUDDEN DESTRUCTION. THE RAPTURE IS OUR WAY OF ESCAPE. IT WILL HAPPEN AT THE TIME OF SUDDEN DESTRUCTION. IT COULD BE DAYS AWAY. IT COULD BE WEEKS AWAY (AROUND DEC. 20, 2011). BUT IT IS NEAR, VERY, VERY NEAR!!!

AS IN THE DAY OF LOT AND AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, SO SHALL IT ALSO BE IN THE DAYS OF THE COMING OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST!!! BE READY!!!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese

rgreese40@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Ron Reese:News: THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH--GOD'S JUDGMENT DAY

Our New Website URL

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.rogershermansociety.org/fivedoves/bigbee005.htm

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 9:25 AM
Subject: Adam, Noah, and ???

Genesis 7:11 records the date of the start of the great flood:

In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Last year I sent out an email noting that two significant human events happened on this 2nd month and 17th day on the old Hebrew calendar (the 8th month after YHWH changed the first month of the year in Exodus 12:2). Here is a slice from the email.

Today I was reading the book of Jubilees and I found this:

And after the completion of the seven years [that Adam & Eve were in the garden], which he had completed there, seven years exactly, (year and in the second month, on the seventeenth day (of the month), the serpent came and approached the woman, and the serpent said to the woman, 'Hath God commanded you, saying, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?' - Jubilees 3:17-18

Yes, I know the book is apocryphal but we don't know that it isn't accurate. After reading most of the 50 chapters this morning I say that I can't find any conflicts with the Bible as far as I could discern. And the new info it provides doesn't seem to go against the spirit of the word.

Could it be that YHWH has another day on His calendar not represented by the seven feasts that He has set aside for special purposes?

On the same day that man fell, the same day that the judgment started with the flood, that He could be planning to start the final redemptive process of resurrection, translation, and tribulation?

Today I got an email from Ron Reese indicating that another less remarkable but still important event happened on the same day on 1917 - the writing of the Balfour Declaration ("the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people"). Ron is a VERY ENTHUSIASTIC WRITER who often YELLS out his messages in caps, makes BOLD statements, AND IS OFTEN WRONG (forgive me for poking fun, Ron - we're all trying our best) - so I checked it out to be sure.

On the Jewish Hillel calendar it was indeed the same date (http://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/month.asp?tDate=11/1/1917). Whether this was the same date on the Biblical moon calendar I don't have any way of knowing.

Anyway, for anyone not living under a rock, and especially those watching intently, it should be obvious that the times are in a grand crescendo; morally, spiritually, politically, geologically, and astronomically. When the final day of this age will be may not be known but if the Father picks out a day for the Son to take His bride that follows a pattern, a day that was used before for His purposes, then a front-running candidate should be the 17th day of the 2nd/8th month - which this year is...

...November 14th, on both the Biblical moon and the Hillel calendars this year.

Are you ready? Are you watching?

Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. - 1 Thessalonians 5:6

Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming - in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning - lest, coming suddenly, he find you sleeping. And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!" - Mark 13:35-37

Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you. - Revelation 3:3

Tom

(:-{>

The Anakypto Forum Listener Letters

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL