Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Excuses not to watch"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/nicole117-6.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nicole (7 Nov 2011)
"Excuses not to watch"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you heard any of these excuses? And do you notice that people make their eternal identity in what they are doing and their life chosen career instead of Jesus Christ? Are you noticing that you are running into the characters from the book Pilgrim's Progress?

Watchers Yelling: “Jesus is Coming, REPENT!”

RESPONSES

Movie Producer: I have a meeting with some large investors for my movie that is already in production. I have heard about Jesus return my whole life, so you know what? I believe in myself. I have done quite well for myself over the years and have quite a nice lifestyle. These Christians are fear mongers who cannot seem to make it in life or find success. I find that their minds are in a prison of fear and if they had to make it in the real world, they couldn’t. They use their religion as a crutch.

Attorney: I can’t watch right now. I in the biggest case of my life and we are set to choose the jury in two weeks. This could make or break my career. God helps those that help themselves.

Surgeon: I can’t watch right now, I think I may have stumbled upon a break through surgical advancement which would mean so much to my field. I just need a couple of months to get the procedure documented properly and present it to my colleagues. Jesus healed the sick, so are you just telling me that what I am doing is not important?

Party Girl: Jesus is not coming in our life time, LOL. You guys are totally in a cult and not in the real world. And did you hear about Chris’ party next week, it is going to be the bomb! I have to go get an outfit for it, because there are going to be some really hot guys. I have to get a totally hot outfit because last time, this girl I hate totally was going after the guy I was crushing on.

Quarterback Footballer: Bros, I don’t have time for that religious stuff man. I have to get my team pumped up for the next game. Seriously, the head coach is on my back and if I don’t perform, I may not get another contract. I might be washed up.

Reality T.V. Star: The Bible says no one knows the day or the hour. So why is everyone trying to figure this out, because we have to live our lives. Anyways, catch my new program this fall, it has so much drama, you will not be disappointed. And by the way, I am launching a new fashion line and a new perfume.

Magazine Editor: You have to be kidding with all of that Christian Holy Roller religious fanaticism. They are so against women’s rights it is obscene. They want all women to have 10 children and stay at home, and wear clothing from head to toe, and not date. They do not live in the real world, and besides I have a huge party to launch the new look of the magazine. If I don’t try to redo this magazine, our holding company says that we are going to get nixed. I cannot go anywhere else with a failed magazine. I am also trying to get some really exciting movie stars on the cover of next years issues. I really want to push the ticket this time with some racy photos.

Housewife: These Christian watchers are scary; they are always declaring the end of the world. And it never happens, just the same stuff that happens to people over and over. My grandparents went through the great depression and the world wars and the union violence….and my parents saw flooding, record snow, the black civil rights movement and Vietnam. You have to take care of your family and get your kids through school. We have enough wars and violence and God wants us to make a difference in people’s lives, not live in a cave declaring it is the end of the world. What I am doing is helping others, I am involved in the PTA, on the Board for the local college, helping my husband run for mayor, and I get involved with local protests like the US government sending $7 million a day to Israel who are murders and killers of Palestinians. I work hard with the local communities to support the Green agenda because it helps the environment and effectively it will help people’s lives. Our earth is dying and if we do not do anything about it, then the animals and people will die to. I think God would want all of us to help our world.

DJ: Look, if I changed to be a Christian fanatic, then I would be out of a job. I make people happy with the music I spin. I happen to love music and I don’t think anything about what I am doing is wrong. I am barely able to get a gig as it is and I have to travel all the time to different cities, constantly trying to get booked. Who’s going to feed me? And besides, I like the night clubs. The women are always dressed really great. Do they dress that good on a daily basis? No, they don’t and I like my club world, it is like art. The atmosphere is great too, and the women have a surge of energy there they don’t have in real life. I would much rather go to the clubs, thank you.

Occultist: The Christians are on the wrong path; they are in the dark and will never have enlightenment. They are afraid of the power that lies within them. They think that eternity is a choice of black and white and they are afraid of the power that they can achieve to godhood. If their Jesus wanted to rapture them, why doesn’t He? And why does he let all the wars happen, people starve, rapes and murders? Why would a God who has the power to take people out of hell, why would He just let them sit in hell to be tortured forever and watch it?

College Student: Look, I have to get through school and these tests so that I can get out of here and get a good job. If I do not make good grades, then I will never be successful. And if I do not have a good income, then who is going to want to be with me? I don’t want to spiral downwards in these crucial moments of my life. Quit school to watch? And then where is that going to lead? Living on the couch in my parents’ house, eating doughnuts and getting fat? Working at a fast food chain for the rest of my life? I have heard people saying Jesus is coming since I was a little kid and He has not come. Doesn’t the Bible say that God’s day is like 1,000 of our days? Plus I am going to go through “rush week” for the sorority/fraternity that I want to be in and I am totally excited because these people have connections. I need to get my network started now, it is crucial to my career.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com