Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Emergency 11.11.11 Spiritual Warfare Report of What's Coming!

We Are At War And We Need Your Help!

"Fair use for Discussion and Educational Purposes"

October 30, 2011
Alexander Backman

I rebuke and destroy every wicked caldron in my city, in the name of Jesus (Ezek.11:11-12).

"This is the superbowl of evil rituals, and we all of us need to be in constant vigil and prayer"

AMEN!

We all need to focus most of our days and nights in a spiritual defense vigil during these Satanic days of October and November, for Lucifer and his demons have been summoned by the elite and the masons to harass and misguide as many souls as possible. - The Monk from Hollywood, FL.

LISTEN TO OUR BROTHER IN YAHSHUA ZEPH DANIELS REPORTING ON THIS MATTER:

SUPPOSED MAYAN ELDERS WHO ARE IN FACT WITCH DOCTORS AND DEMON WORSHIPPERS ARE OPENING GATEWAYS OR PORTALS WITHIN THE USA . FROM NEW YORK TO THE SERPENT MOUND, FROM ILLINOIS TO SEDONA WITH TIBETAN MONKS. THESE 13 "SHAMANS" HAVE BEEN GIVEN A FREE PASS TO DEFILE AMERICA BABYLON EVEN MORE AND OPEN THE 11.11.11 GATEWAY IN THE CITY OF THE (FALLEN) ANGELS.

THIS IS THEIR WEBSITE: www.crystalskulls.com/events/111111/hunbatz-men-pilgrimage-journey.html

THEIR ITINERARY:

Oct 26 The Elders arrive in New York
Oct 27 New York Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls
Oct 28 Leave New York to go to the Serpent Mound, OH.
Oct 29 Serpent Mound Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls followed by a day of rest.
Oct 30 Leave the Serpent Mound to go to Cahokia, IL.
Oct 31 Cahokia Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls and a day of rest.
Nov 1 Leave Cahokia to go to Hays, KS
Nov 2 Leave Hays to go to Crestone, CO
Nov 3 Crestone Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls, and day of rest.
Nov 4 Leave Crestone to go to Kaatsi, AZ.
Nov 5 Private Meeting in Kaatsi with Hopi and Tibetan monks including Rinpoche.
Nov 6 The Elders will spend more time with Hopis and Tibetan Bhakha Tulku Rinpoche after which they will drive to Sedona, AZ.
Nov 7 Sedona Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls plus a public event.
Nov 8 The Elders will leave Sedona and drive to Los Angeles
Nov 9 Los Angeles will be a day of rest for some, and return home for others.
Nov 10 This is the day that another group of 13 elders arrive in Los Angeles from Merida
11:11:11 Gateway Ceremony with 13 Mayan Elders and the 13 Crystal Skulls at Crystal Skull Conference in Los Angeles
Nov 12 Crystal Skull Conference in Los Angeles with 13 Mayan Elders and Pilgrimage Participants present.
Nov 13 Hunbatz Men will impart his wisdom in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hear the real Maya talk about 2012 and the sacred Crystal Skulls.

ON 11+11+11 THEY CULMINATE THEIR PERVERSE AND SATANIC ACT AT THE LAX SHERATON HOTEL BY OPENING THE LOS ANGELES GATEWAY ON PARALLEL 33° WITH THE USE OF 13 CRYSTAL SKULLS (SKULL AND BONES).

WE COVER LOS ANGELES WITH THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB. WE NEED TO UNITE IS SPIRITUAL WARFARE AND PRAY IN YAHSHUA HA MASHIACH´S NAME. AMEN.

THESE SKULLS ARE AKIN TO THE 13 ALIEN DEMON SKULLS PORTRAYED BY LUCAS AND SPIELBERG IN THE INDIANA JONES MOVIE FROM 2008.

IS THERE ANYTHING SACRED IN CHANNELLING DEMONIC INTERDIMENSIONALS THROUGH THESE BIOPHOTONIC CONDUCTORS THAT COUPLE TO YOUR DNA WAVELENGTH AND ALLOWS LEGIONS TO INFESTED ALL WHO ARE PRESENT?

AND HERE IS THE BILL THAT MASONS DESIGNED IN AMERICA TO FULFILL THE 2012 RITUAL. NOTICE THE 11.11.11 PORTAL AND ITS RELATION WITH THE AZTEC TZOLIN SOLAR DISC. THE SPIDERWEB, THE FNORDS, THE PORTAL, THE WORD "CODE" EMBEDDED WITHIN THE TOP CENTER NAME OF THE BANCO DE MEXICO.

LOOK AT THE REVERSE OF THE MEXICAN 1 PESO BILL. SEE THE DOOR? WELL THE STATUE ON THE FASCIST PILLAR SURROUNDED BY 4 OBELISKS WITH THE BAPHOMET, WASHINGTON MONUMENT HAND COORDINATION SIGNALING AS ABOVE (ON EARTH) SO BELOW (IN HELL) IS NONE OTHER THAN THE "ANGEL" OF INDEPENDENCE. AN ANGEL WITH BREASTS? BAPHOMET HAS BREASTS AS WELL. CAN YOU COUNT ALL THE ONES?

CAN ANYONE SAY DEMONIC PORTALS OPENING??
BY THE WAY, WHY ARE HARPER, OBAMA AND CALDERON MEETING IN HONOLULU OF ALL PLACES ON NOVEMBER 13TH?
BECAUSE IT IS LOCATED AT 19.47° N... REMEMBER THE OMEGA CODE TIMELINE BY BEST AND ROSWELL AND ISRAEL. IT IS ALL SO CLEAR NOW.. , ISN'T IT? THE POPOCATEPETL VOLCANO EAST OF MEXICO CITY IS AT 19.47° AS WELL. HOAGLAND, LOOKS LIKE YOUR HIPERDIMENSIONAL PHYSICS HAS STAN WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. 19.47 IS THE DATE OF THE ROSWELL EVENT, ALEISTER CROWLEY DIED IN 1947 AS WELL.
IT PROBABLY TIES IN WITH A RITUAL RELATED WITH THE 13 SKULL GATEWAY OPENING ON 11.11.11 IN LA ON THE 33RD PARALLEL THE THREE PRESIDENTS ARE TOP-RANKING MASONS.

EXPECT THE ABYSS OPENING AND SOMETHING COMING OUT ON 11.11.11, FALSE FLAGS... EARTHQUAKES, UFO SIGHTINGS.
EVERYBODY IS ON THE EDGE.
PLEASE PRAY WITH US DURING THESE COMING WEEKS TO THWART AND TIE DOWN THE ENEMY IN YAHSHUA´S NAME.
Release the Power of God over the USA.
I immerse myself in the Blood of Jesus Christ: I saturate my spirit: conscience, intuition and worship.
I saturate my soul: conscious, sub-conscious, and unconscious: mind, will, emotions, and intellect.
I saturate my five senses: sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch.
I saturate my physical body: brain, physical appetites, and sexual character.
I cover my doorpost and possessions with the Blood of Jesus Christ (Exod.12:13)
I overcome the devil through the Blood of Jesus Christ (Rev. 12:11)
Release the arm of the LORD.
PRAYERS TO RELEASE THE ARM OF THE LORD
Show lightning down Your arm against my enemies; I trust in Your arm for my salvation in the name of Jesus (Isa. 30:20; 51:5)
Prayers over Gates
PRAYERS OVER GATES
In the city, the gates of hell cannot prevail against me, in the name of Jesus (Matt.16:18)
I command the gates of my life and city: BE OPEN NOW TO THE KING OF GLORY (Psa.24:7)
I rebuke and punish every enemy in the gates of the city NOW, in the name of Jesus (Psa.127:5)
I command the North gate, the South gate, the East gate, and the West gate of the city: BE OPENED NOW TO THE KING OF GLORY.
I bind, rebuke and destroy all enemies that would stand at the gates of the city and try to stop salvation from entering, in the name of Jesus.
I call forth the apostolic gatekeepers of the city: ARISE AND TAKE YOUR PLACES - NOW in the name of Jesus (Lam.5:14)
The gates of my life and the city are NOW closed to: uncleanness, witchcraft, drugs, perversion, violence, wickedness and every evil work, in the name of Jesus.
I pray for the gateway cities of the valley and nation to be gateways of righteousness and not iniquity, in the name of Jesus.
DESTROYING WITCHCRAFT
I rebuke and destroy every wicked caldron in my city, in the name of Jesus (Ezek.11:11-12).
I rebuke and destroy every seething pot or caldron stirred up by the enemy against my life, family, church, city and nation in the name of Jesus (Job 41:20).
I command every wicked caldron in my city and region: BE DESTROYED IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
I destroy every witchcraft caldron in my city, stirred up by witches and warlocks in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
I renounce and disannul all oaths, vows and pacts made with the devil by my ancestors in the name of Jesus.
I renounce and disannul all ungodly oaths made by my ancestors to idols, demons, false religions, or ungodly organizations in the name of Jesus (Matt.5:33).
LORD, VISIT EVERY WITCH AND WARLOCK IN THE CITY AND CONVICT. LET THEM REPENT, TURN TO YOU AND BE SAVED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
I am delivered from the boiling pot in the city, in the name of Jesus (Ezek.24:1-5).
I disannul all curses by agents of satan spoken against my life in secret in the name of Jesus (Psa.10:7).
LORD, I am delivered out of the midst of every caldron in the name of Jesus (Ezek.11:7).
The enemy will not eat my flesh, break my bones and put me in his caldron, because I am saturated in the blood of Jesus (Mic.3:3). 60
I command every vampire, leech or draining spirit sent by witches and warlocks to detach from my spirit, soul and body; RETURN TO SENDER NOW, in the name of Jesus.
I command every vampire, leech or draining spirit sent by witches and warlocks against the Body of Christ: BE DESTROYED NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
LORD, by the authority of Your Word, I am delivered and protected from every pot of evil in the name of Jesus (Jer.1:13-14).
LORD, deliver and keep me, my family, ministry, and church from the boiling pot of pride (Leviathan) in the name of Jesus (Job 41:31).
I command every spoken curse released against the Body of Christ by witches and warlocks: BE REVERSED A HUNDREDFOLD, NOW, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN!

http://www.concienciaradio.com/index_cr_english.htm

Link to Entire Article:
http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/11_Global/111030.spiritual.warfare.html

Re: Emergency 11.11.11 Spiritual Warfare Report of What's Coming!

Hi Sgb,

Excellent POST!!!

I also placed it under our Count down 11-11-11

But it is great that you posted this here too!!!

Thank you and keep LOOKING UP!!!

Maranatha!!!

God Bless

Steven