Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Consider the Voice of the Watchman!

I feel that many Today that are calling themselves "Watchman" are not true to the Biblical meaning of the word ..........many follow them into deep ditches!

"Fair Use for Discussion and Educational Purpose"
The following are excerpts taken from the Original article that can be accessed at the Link at end of this discussion.

Sharpen your eyes watchmen out there! Watch on, watch on, and don't become an "end-time scoffer".

The duty of the watchman is to speak from old pure Biblical perspectives. Obviously many, caught up in the modern ways of humanism and variable values won't listen.

A Bible student must know the Bible from studying it without pre-conceived ideas or through church glasses. They must have at least read the Bible from cover to cover in a prayerful manner. There is no substitute or short-cut for knowing your Bible.

●The watcher will have long ago forsaken the world system and its power. He will "not love the world nor the things of the world."

James 3:1 "My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we will receive a stricter judgement."

It's a frightening thing to know that the people who claim to speak on God's behalf will encounter a more severe judgement. People by and large are gullible. The watchman or prophet can easily influence people. He must not! Because people can be easily manipulated, and dominated, if the watchmen sets out to control people, he is in big trouble with God.

It's also insightful to know what a watchman is not:

People like Harold Camping who repeatedly set failed dates for the rapture and ask for money are thieves and liars. There are many who've set dates for the rapture saying that "God has told them. It's not so much them being wrong, but the fact that they say "God told them".

Because there are many date setters out there, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Our Lord is coming soon and we are to watch, pray and be ready.

Be very careful of ministers and others who tell you that God speaks to them in an audible voice! They are generally liars filled with spiritual pride, arrogance and ulterior motives.

A false-watchman is often legalistic about his position and won't accommodate anyone questioning his view. A false-watchmen often comes up with things that don't fit in with other portions of scripture. He is most times ignorant of the entirety of the Bible.

A false-watchman will often push a particular church doctrine or tradition in support of their own little set of rules.

A false-watchman will be filled with many ulterior motives including the desire for money, to control people and elevate himself.

What does the watchman watch for?

John 9:4 "I must work the works of Him who sent Me, while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work."

The above two verses are shocking! They clearly show that a deep spiritual "night" is coming. They show that an environment of great danger is coming.

It's the duty of the watchmen to teach on what lies ahead. The Biblical office of the prophet, was always controversial. The prophet was essentially the 'eyes' of God for the people, but many rejected the warnings at their own peril. Today nothing has changed.

The watchman is primarily concerned about the Middle East and Israel in particular. This is the centre-stage for Gods great drama.

Isaiah 62:6 "I have set watchmen on your walls O Jerusalem, Who shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the Lord do not keep silent."

Ezekiel 3:17 "Son of man (Ezekiel) I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth and give them warning from Me."

The watchman sees things out there that other don't, or wont!

God warns of judgement

One of the Biblical characteristics of a false prophet and blind watchman is that he speaks peace at the wrong time and he speaks trouble at the wrong time!

Hearing and knowing God's voice does not come overnight, it comes through knowing His heart and His ways and that's a lifelong journey.

A good way to know if someone speaks from God or from his own ideas can be seen in the personal pride or humility of that person before our Lord.

Interestingly, the days we are in now are likened to in the Bible to the "Days of Noah and Lot" Bear in mind that the people rejected the prophet Noah and carried on in their sin and normal average daily living until they were swept away.

Matthew 13:57 So they were offended at Him, but Jesus said to them "A prophet is not without honour (rejected) in his country and in his house."

Unfortunately the above verses reveals the tragedy of the masses. They're not interested. But this also applies equally to a church. Many in the church today are not interested in the warnings of the watchmen.

I know personally of a number of churches that have no interest at all in the prophetic word

On the one hand God warns of judgement and on the other He presents a desirable destiny of pure glory. It is the duty of the watchman to present both.

The coming of the Lord is a great hope and deep comfort for true believers and an absolute terror for unbelievers. The end of the present world system is the beginning of a new world of glory righteousness and everlasting peace.

The watchman must be clear on both. Kingdoms in conflict will cause a great many to come searching for the truth. In fact the entire end time message is a very powerful tool for bringing people to salvation. Everyone has some sort of interest in

Finally

Irresponsible watchmen have a serious condemnation upon them!

Watchmen who give out "lies" and false words of "peace" when there is disaster coming are in big trouble with God.

Entire Article at the Prophetic Scroll
Joel Joseph Oct 23 2011

http://www.thepropheticscroll.org/home/index.php/component/content/article/50-general/200-edition-97.html

Re: Consider the Voice of the Watchman!

Hi Sgb,

Excellent Article!!!

Thank you for posting and blessing US!

Keep Looking UP!!!

Maranatha!!!

God Bless

ybic

Steven