Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"I was right, the Mark of the Beast Implant will be an Energy Based Currency. In economics, currenc

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/gail1022-1.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I was right, the Mark of the Beast Implant will be an Energy Based Currency. In economics, currency refers to a generally accepted medium of exchange"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Re: "I was right, the Mark of the Beast Implant will be an Energy Based Currency. In economics, cur

Our NEW URL link

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/gail1022-2.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"This is the Mark of the Beast, society will no longer be free"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Re: "I was right, the Mark of the Beast Implant will be an Energy Based Currency. In economics, cur

Steven, why did you post this? How is this Fivedoves poster proven right about what they said?

And putting up a silly disclaimer doesn't absolve you of your responsibility to first use wise discernment/judgment.

On a related note, I saw a poster on another site say he refers to himself only as a believer in Christ, but no longer calls himself Christian because he does not want to be associated with the kind of things that are said and posted by so many Christians, who should be well past milk and well into the meat of scripture. I agree with him.

Hi Armageddon,

I prefer "follower of Jesus Christ.

Regarding why I did I post this?

I found it interesting.

I think the idea of how the "economy to purchase merchandise" will be in the future is still very much in the air.

Did I say it is correct "no" but why criticize me for posting it?

No offense but this is a forum not everything someone post is going to make everyone happy.

Regarding absolving me?

I don't look to you or anyone to "absolve" me. (Saved by GRACE through FAITH ).

If you don't like the article then tell us why ?

This is a forum if it upsets you feel free to just move on to another article.

I really pray you will not take offense with my response I am not responding with an "attitude" ( May not translate well but I encourage you to share your thoughts )

Feel free to post articles that "edify" or "encourage"

Your posts are welcome and since we are all "Christians" let's LOVE one another.

There have been a ton of articles posted on this site but it seems most comments are negative. I'm not keeping track but just saying about 90% of the articles do not receive a comment and the 10% that do seem to be very negative. That's ok but feel free to let us know your thoughts about the other 90%???

( Brannon Howse, Jan Markell, Mark Biltz, Chuck Missler, Biblical Hebrew Lesson 1 | Intro To Hebrew 1 . Steve Coerper, Rapture Ready articles from Pastors, Israel watch: Jim Fletcher, Fank Dimora,and Paul Begley ) I'm sure there are more but these are a few have you positively been effected by any of these posts?

Thanks for taking the time to read this response.

God Bless

Keep Looking UP!!!

ybic

Steven

Steven
Hi Armageddon,

I prefer "follower of Jesus Christ.

Regarding why I did I post this?

I found it interesting.

I think the idea of how the "economy to purchase merchandise" will be in the future is still very much in the air.

Did I say it is correct "no" but why criticize me for posting it?

No offense but this is a forum not everything someone post is going to make everyone happy.

Regarding absolving me?

I don't look to you or anyone to "absolve" me. (Saved by GRACE through FAITH ).

If you don't like the article then tell us why ?

This is a forum if it upsets you feel free to just move on to another article.

I really pray you will not take offense with my response I am not responding with an "attitude" ( May not translate well but I encourage you to share your thoughts )

Feel free to post articles that "edify" or "encourage"

Your posts are welcome and since we are all "Christians" let's LOVE one another.

There have been a ton of articles posted on this site but it seems most comments are negative. I'm not keeping track but just saying about 90% of the articles do not receive a comment and the 10% that do seem to be very negative. That's ok but feel free to let us know your thoughts about the other 90%???

( Brannon Howse, Jan Markell, Mark Biltz, Chuck Missler, Biblical Hebrew Lesson 1 | Intro To Hebrew 1 . Steve Coerper, Rapture Ready articles from Pastors, Israel watch: Jim Fletcher, Fank Dimora,and Paul Begley ) I'm sure there are more but these are a few have you positively been effected by any of these posts?

Thanks for taking the time to read this response.

God Bless

Keep Looking UP!!!

ybic

Steven

Steven, how is it "interesting" to perpetuate a lie that says "I was right...." when there is nothing to support that individual was right? You could use your reasoning to re-post anything and simply say, "use discernment". Can you imagine the disciples doing that?

It's not about making everyone happy, that's a red herring argument.

Why does it surprise you that good posts don't have comments, but bad ones do? Do cops pull over good drivers and say, "hey, I noticed you're really obeying the traffic rules today, and pulled you over to tell you I was blessed by that"?

Your forum is no worse than most, but I think most are terrible. I was hoping that when I found your forum, that you might be a little more selective about what's posted, like your post about reading bible prophecy into a woman's menstrual cycle. I admit I held you to a higher standard, and that's my fault.

Hi Armageddon,

One thing I have found NO MATTER who you are .....

Someone will always be disappointed in some way shape or form sooner or later of your conduct or will find some type of fault with someone.

I plead guilty as charged I'm not perfect. ( I make so many mistakes I don't keep count would depress me )

I'm still learning just like everyone else.
( The e mail I sent out originally when a password was issued stated this very point ) That I am new at this.....and bare with me.

I am looking forward to one day being in heaven and then we won't be disappointed.

Sure hope that for every negative comment people would consciously try to make 9 positive comments.

a 9 to 1 ratio would be awesome!

Last time I looked Jesus told one of the disciples : get behind me satan!

Another was very doubting.

Two wanted to be sitting at the "right hand of Jesus"

Some wanted to build an altar for Moses and Elijah.

This site is not a highway or freeway so compliments are welcomed and encouraged! ( Greatest commandment: LOVE the LORD your God ........ LOVE your neighbor as youself..... I love compliments how about you?)
I find them very uplifting, encouraging and energizing!

Sorry again to disappoint you.

God Bless

ybic

Steven

I can tell you have a good heart, that's what keeps me here. I'll do my best to try and ignore the occasional post I find objectionable.

God Bless You,

ATTY

Hi Armageddon,

Thank you and God Bless you too!

ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/denish1026.htm

Denis Hart (26 Oct 2011)
"Taking the LEAD from New York?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking the LEAD from New York?

New York and Washington (World Bank and IMF)

In Australia we wake up to news on our financial markets that are likely to be influenced, more than anything else, by what has happened in New York (on Wall Street) overnight - although China is becoming increasingly important to Australia. It is generally summed up as a positive or negative lead. Now we know that the Bible is a remarkable book, and in this instance a financial term (lead) used almost daily around the world today may link prophetically to the flight of an ephah of lead to the Land of Shinar (Babylon). The positive and negative indicators are like a metaphor for the positive/negative connections on our car batteries - and lead batteries are heavy.

I was very interested in the letter from Gail relating to Is a carbon currency the end game? My understanding of these matters is below other doves, but it is interesting that in Australia we are going to introduce an (unpopular) carbon tax from July next year. What I find interesting is the mysterious prophecy about lead in Zechariah 5. And lead is part of the carbon group (see below). There is naturally conjecture about the meaning of this prophecy - but it seems to allude to a shift of the poisonous control of the world economy to somewhere at or near Ancient Babylon (the confluence of the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers). This is not so much a transfer of wealth, but rather control of world finances - including through a carbon tax or a an international tax on financial transactions (mooted in recent times to address the emerging debt crisis). I was preparing this letter when I found Donna Danna’s (and Rajan’s) reference to Vatican calls for Central World Bank. Some thoughts on Zechariah 5:7-12 are presented below.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/gail1022-1.htm

Lead and Carbon

Lead /(ˈlɛd/) is a main-group element in the carbon group with the symbol Pb (from Latin: plumbum) and atomic number 82. Lead is a soft, malleable poor metal. It is also counted as one of the heavy metals. Metallic lead has a bluish-white color after being freshly cut, but it soon tarnishes to a dull greyish colour when exposed to air. Lead has a shiny chrome-silver lustre when it is melted into a liquid. Lead, at certain exposure levels, is a poisonous substance to animals as well as for human beings. It damages the nervous system and causes brain disorders. Excessive lead also causes blood disorders in mammals.

Zechariah 5:7-12 (Amplified/NKJV)

Zechariah 5:7-12 And behold, a round, flat weight of lead was lifted and there sat a woman in the midst of the ephah-sized vessel - or basket. 8And he said, This is lawlessness (wickedness)! And he thrust her back into the basket and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth of it! 9Then lifted I up my eyes and looked, and behold, there were two women coming forward! The wind was in their wings, for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between the earth and the heavens 10Then said I to the angel who talked with me, Where are they taking the basket? 11And he said to me, To the land of Shinar [Babylonia] to build it a house, and when it is finished, to set up the ephah - the symbol of such sinners and their guilt there upon its own base.

Reflections on Zechariah 5:7-12

A round, flat weight of lead was lifted: this could well indicate a coming time of financial crisis, with lawlessness and wickedness. Earlier in Zechariah 5 there are references to those who steal (verse 3) and the house of the thief (verse 4), and this may include the way in which many of the rich of the Earth reward themselves.

The woman in the basket is lawlessness: the only way to combat this lawlessness would be to implement strict economic controls internationally, with the nations of the world progressively surrendering their national sovereignty. Casting the (heavy) weight of lead on the ‘mouth’ of the basket reflects strong action! The term basket has some interesting meanings in economics:

Basket of currencies: allusions to controlling national currencies as a prelude to a one world currency. Basket of goods: control over key product markets, including energy. Interestingly, the term basket case refers to a country or enterprise that is a lost cause. The current debt crisis may be the catalyst for more rapid movement along the path to Zechariah.

The two women taking the basket: it is unclear who these women are, but they could allude to the European Community and the Middle East, or more likely the women representatives of the religious and economic Babylons. This basket of lead was very heavy and would normally not be able to fly, but with the wings of a stork and an evil wind behind the two women the ephah of lead miraculously takes flight. Between earth and heaven, I believe, indicates that the One, the Lord Jesus Christ, Who guides the destinies of nations allows this sudden shift across the world to a new home in the Land of Shinar - but for His Eternal Purposes!

There is then an important sequence of events: to build a house (a building where the ephah of lead could live) for the basket of lead, and then when this new building is finished, the ephah of lead would be worshipped as the two beasts celebrate what humankind can achieve! Seen by man as a monumental achievement, but by God as a symbol of sinners and their guilt - awaiting judgment.

My apologies for this letter being somewhat complex, but we are living in times when events are moving rapidly. I would also like to acknowledge many other doves and watchers who may have more enlightenment on this important part of Zechariah. Maranatha!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link