Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Frank Dimora:Signs of Rev. 6:6/The road to the mark of the beast/Hearts wax cold/The signs from the

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Signs of Rev. 6:6/The road to the mark of the beast/Hearts wax cold/The signs from the Middle East/Oct. 19, 2011

Prophecy Sign: Revelation 6:6. Once again I want to present you with news showing you that the price of food keep going up and up. Rev. 6:6 is where Jesus shows us that people will have to work all day for one small meal. I told you to watch for more news showing us the food prices are climbing. Just in case you haven’t had time to keep an eye on the news you may want to read this report which was just released yesterday.

U.S. Producer Prices Rose More than Expected in September

Producer prices rose 0.8% in September, much faster than market forecasts for a 0.2% increase. This resulted in the year-over-year rate rising to 6.9% from 6.5% in August. Excluding the food and energy components, prices were up 0.2% in September, which was slightly faster than market forecasts for a 0.1% increase. The annual increase in core producer prices held steady at 2.5%.

Energy prices posted a larger than expected 2.3% rise in September on the back of a 4.2% jump in gasoline prices and a 2.3% increase in heating oil costs. Food prices also rose, although the 0.6% gain was slower than August's 1.1% jump. The core measure increased by 0.2% with falling prices of passenger cars (-0.5%) lessening the effect of a 0.6% rise in light truck prices. The decline in passenger car prices was the second consecutive monthly dip as production moved back online after the Japanese natural disasters reduced supply to U.S. auto makers resulting in a temporary rise in vehicle prices.

Today's report showed an underlying upward price pressure at the producer level, evident in the elevated core component. The headline price index eased only slightly from the 7%-plus pace from May to July. The all-items producer inflation rate averaged 6.9% in the third quarter of 2011, which was marginally slower than the second quarter's 7.0% pace and much faster than the 4.9% average increase in the first quarter of 2011.”

http://www.actionforex.com/analysis/daily-forex-fundamentals/u.s.-producer-prices-rose-more-than-expected-in-september-20111018151355/

Prophecy Sign: Is the mark of the beast in the process of being set up. Watch the video below and you deside.

Rense & Moret - Google's Sinister DNA Plans

Prophecy Sign: Matthew 24:12 “And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.” II Timothy 3:1-4 “This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God:”

Anyone who has watched the news can see that our world is changing and it isn't for the better. People are changing and love seems to be headed for the door. Jesus told us these would be the condition of people living in the last days. Today I received a email from someone who pointed out some of the traits Jesus warned us about. Instead of me writing up the report I will just show you what she wrote me and add the video she was addressing. After you read her email and watch the video I am sure you will get the point Jesus warned us about.

Email:

God Bless You Brother Frank:

I was hoping that you could do a piece on the fatal hit and run of a 2 year child in China on October 13th. I was quiet in my kitchen cooking and then I had this feeling that something terrible has happened and the thought was that it was a 'TERRIBLE CAR ACCIDENT". Over and Over I kept hearing, "A Terrible Car Accident" and I had this feeling that something has happened. Then I thought "I'm gonna hear about it soon". Then again, "A terrible car accident". Then about 10 minutes later, I read about this hit and run of this child named Yue Yue.

Brother Frank there is a video on youtube called (2 year old run over by truck no one stops to help)_that shows how this baby wandered into the street and was hit by a van driver and the front wheels ran over her. Then he stopped, and proceeded to run over her with the back wheels of the van. She was then ran over by another van. The story says that about 18 people walked by with her laying in the streets and nobody helped. Then a trash collector saw her and went to her aid. The little girl died. My heartfelt feelings are to pray for her Mother who was washing clothes in a building and didn't know that her baby had gone out into the street.

THE LOVE OF MANY HAS WAXED COLD!

Please ask people to pray for this mother. I have asked the Lord to save her and keep her from taking her own life.

Thanks for your work as always, GOD BLESS YOU.

from; Sister Marie

2 year old Chinese girl run over by truck NO ONE stops to help

In Psalm 83 the Lord warns us that the nations who border Israel will come together for the purpose of destroying Israel. “1Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. 2For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. 3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. 4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. 5For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee”

It has been made very clearly that Israel is hated by the Arabs and they would like to see her wiped off the face of the Earth. As you can see from the warning about the Psalm 83 war, verse 2 tells us these people hate Israel. In verse three we see Israel’s enemies have made some type of plan with the goal of what? That answer is seen in verse 4 where we see the plans are to wipe out Israel. As you keep on reading Psalm 83 you will be given the exact nations that will fulfill this prophecy. The photo I placed up above outsides for you who these nations are. The PLO for years have been training kids to hate Israel. I am sure if you watched any news at all you would have come across a news report reporting on how some young child blew himself or herself up trying to kill Israeli citizens. Must of you by now should know that tensions in the Middle East are at the bowling point between the PLO and Israel. I can’t tell you the exact date that this Psalm 83 war is going to begin, but I can tell you this. It is very close. Please keep in mind the four verses from Psalm 83 as you watch this next video. What you are about to witness is a touch from the Holy Spirit showing you the time for completing this prophecy is very close. What we seeing coming out of the nations listed to attack Israel are the exact same things the Lord warned us these nations would do and say.

The shocking video Muslims don't want you to see!!

Those of you who have just found my site may not know this but Iran is the leading nation pushing for the destruction of Israel and Iran’s President is using the nations that boarder Israel, of which are listed in the Psalm 83 war to press in on Israel. Their plan has been to try and take over lands they lost against Israel in previous wars by the peace talks, while at the same time prepare for war and keep attacking Israel. Iran’s President is steering things up by telling Muslims that the Middle East turmoil is a signal that the Mahdi--or Islamic messiah--is about to appear. Iran's President is pumping up the Arab nations bordering Israel and encouraging them that their Messiah is about to come out of hiding and wipe out Israel and all of Islam’s enemies.

It has been made very clearly that Israel is hated by the Arabs and they would like to see her wiped off the face of the Earth. As you can see from the warning about the Psalm 83 war, verse 2 tells us these people hate Israel. In verse three we see Israel’s enemies have made some type of plan with the goal of what? That answer is seen in verse 4 where we see the plans are to wipe out Israel. As you keep on reading Psalm 83 you will be given the exact nations that will fulfill this prophecy. The photo I placed up above outsides for you who these nations are. The PLO for years have been training kids to hate Israel. I am sure if you watched any news at all you would have come across a news report reporting on how some young child blew himself or herself up trying to kill Israeli citizens. Must of you by now should know that tensions in the Middle East are at the bowling point between the PLO and Israel. I can’t tell you the exact date that this Psalm 83 war is going to begin, but I can tell you this. It is very close. Please keep in mind the four verses from Psalm 83 as you watch this next video. What you are about to witness is a touch from the Holy Spirit showing you the time for completing this prophecy is very close. What we seeing coming out of the nations listed to attack Israel are the exact same things the Lord warned us these nations would do and say. If you read God's Word and watch these videos and don’t see how the Lord’s warnings are coming to pass than let me know so I can pray and fast for you, for Jesus shows us that Satan can hinder people from seeing the truth. Read what Christ said in Mark 9:29. “And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com