Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"The Harvest is the End of the Age: 111+42=153"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/denish1017-1.htm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Denis Hart (17 Oct 2011)
"The Harvest is the End of the Age: 111+42=153"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Harvest is the End of the Age (Jesus)

(111+42=153)

With the current focus on 11, including 11 November, some aspects of the numbers 111 and 153 are worth noting. Importantly, the number 111 points to the harvest - the end of the age as Jesus taught. There are signs all around of His imminent coming and dates such as 11 November may be thresholds that send wake-up signals to the world, and to many Christians who are sleeping (not watching). The following is noteworthy:

111 + 42 (number for second coming) = 153 (number for harvest/judgment of nations)

Rosh Hashanah 2011 (29/30 September) to 9 November 2011 (start of three pivotal days?) is around 40 days (time of testing or trial)

234 (Vincent Tan number) - 111 = 123

153 + 123 = 276 (number of souls on Paul’s shipwrecked ship)

234 (Vincent Tan number) + 42 = (also) equals 276

11 November to 1 January = 50 days (Jubilee or Holy Spirit)

For Australians, 1 January 2012 will mark 111 years since Australia became a unified nation (1 January 1901). Australia has been named as the Great Southland of the Holy Spirit, and these 111 dates may be signs of a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit - many prophecies indicate that Australia may play a pivotal role in this outpouring.

For those doves who may be interested in these Biblical numbers, Pastor Riley has a good outline on the http://www.his-forever.com website (see link below). I have also copied (with some editing) a previous letter I sent to Five Doves relating to the Mystery of 153, acknowledging that the mathematics of many doves are at a much higher level than mine. The number 11 is prominent in this. Maranatha

Unveiling the Mystery of 153 - previous letter

Insights from John 17

John 21:11 (Amplified) Simon Peter climbed aboard and dragged the net ashore. It was full of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn.

I was speaking at our church and had planned to speak on John 17. I had put John Tng’s Revelation of John (on front page of Five Doves) in my brief case as I had not had time to read it, then read it in full. I was meditating on 153 and John’s thoughts, then put two and two together and arrived at John 17. As we know from the great mathematicians on five doves, 153 is the sum of all the whole numbers from 1 to 17. Now if we follow this sequence through the Book of John, we need to ask the question - why stop here? The answer (in part at least) may be remarkably straight forward - John 17 takes us back to one - see the quotes below, with this cry from the heart of Jesus: that they may be ONE, as we are ONE! And the first reference - verse 11! And what verse contains 153 in John 21 - verse 11! In the Amplified, this one occurs five times (see below).

What does all this mean? (I once got 6 per cent in a maths test - logarithms - so I may not be the best to tackle this!) The disciples had toiled through the night, with little to show for it. Then in just a few moments there was a massive haul of fish! This, I believe, speaks of the end-time harvest - God’s last call to the world!! Then Jesus’ real high priestly prayer 2000 years ago is answered as the power of the Holy Spirit burns through the church and prepares a white hot and perfect bride! It also speaks of the Rapture - as Christians from all ages, all ethnic groups, all ages, all shapes - are made gloriously One in the twinkling of an eye - as the Father and the Son are one!! Whether rapture or revival/rapture, we are on the edge of something astonishing that God is about to do. Maranatha! Behold I come quickly!

John 17 (Amplified)
Jesus Prays for Himself
1 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Jesus Prays for His Disciples
9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one (1) as we are one (2). 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction 14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. 15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.

Jesus Prays for All Believers
20 "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 That all of them may be one (3), Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one (4) as we are one (5): 23I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com