Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Intelligence Brief #172 Rapture Watch and Other Signs

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.rogershermansociety.org/fivedoves/thammond172.htm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 2:51 PM
Subject: Intelligence Brief #172 Rapture Watch and Other Signs

Dear Fellow Watchers,

When I started writing these even though I knew what was going on it took me a good few days to find an article that I thought was obvious enough to use to support what I was about to say. Now, I can find several articles in just a few minutes and I have had to rewrite some of these before I finished because things are changing so rapidly.

Rapture Watch

The Rapture may occur in just days. Firecharger sent me a link to an article from Lisa Taylor titled "Rapture on the Feast of Tabernacles (Revised)" (link below). I want to share some thoughts from that and also other ideas tossed around by other Watchers. The Feast of Tabernacles is also called the Feast of Ingathering, which is referring to a fall harvest. The metaphor of a harvest for the Rapture and other end times events was common in the Bible as Jesus was talking to an agrarian society. The main point is found in John 7:10-14 where Jesus goes to the Feast of Tabernacles in secret and around the middle of it he reveals himself. Even so when Christ comes for his bride (the church) he will come as a thief in the night.

We have another period of multiple alignments coming up in the early part of this week. First, the Feast of Tabernacles started in Israel on Oct 13 and ends Oct 20, 2011. An eighth day called Simchat Torah occurs on Oct 21 and is for rejoicing in the Torah and the reinstatement of the Torah. That puts the midpoint around Oct 16-17. We still have comet Elenin on approach making its closest pass to earth around Oct 17. Activity in the Canary Islands continues to escalate and an eruption is expected at any time. The condition of El Hierro was just upgraded to "red".
One possible significance of Simchat Torah being the reinstitution of the Law is that since Christ died and rose we have been under a time of grace. I believe that when the Rapture occurs the time of grace is over and the world goes back under the Old Testament rules. I have explained this in that past so I won't do it here to help keep this brief brief, but if you have questions as to why I think this is feel free to email me.

Another point of interest is that the King James Version Bible was completed in 1611 making 2011 its 400th anniversary. The only parallel I can draw is that the Hebrews were in Egypt for 400 years before their miraculous exodus from Egypt. And we are looking for a miraculous exodus from this world at any moment. Perhaps it corresponds to something else, but I'm sure it is significant.

Mark of the BEAST

The state of Louisiana has outlawed all cash transactions from second hand sellers over one transaction per month. Want to have a yard sale? You will have to do every transaction with a check, money order, or other traceable system. This raises many legal and moral issues, but do you think they care? Doesn't it say right on a Federal Reserve Note this is legal tender for all transactions? APPLE Stores have also gone cashless, but that is old news. Schools in Florida now take roll with thumbprint scanners. Walmart pays their employees through an account attached to something like a debit card. Do you see the pattern here? A cashless society will have zero anonymity, total control by the government, and complete loss of rights for everyone. It is moving towards the Beast system where a mark of 666 will be on your right hand or forehead. You can read more about that in Revelation 13-14.

Iranian Terror Plot

No one around the world is buying the terror plot where Iran supposedly attempted to have the Saudi ambassador to the US assassinated. Specifically, an FBI agent with a security clearance access said there was no documentation anywhere in their system of this investigation. Remember under Cheney when "Iranian" PT boats threatened the US Navy and it turned out to be Americans in boats painted up to look Iranian? It seems the globalists are really pushing for a war with Iran. That would drive oil up and further destroy our economy. Also, in the Fall of 2008 while we were going through the financial crisis Russia and Iran signed a treaty. Now an attack on Iran is an attack on Russia. This is all setting the stage for the Gog-Magog war found in Ezekiel 38-39. This will be a nuclear war and start soon after the Tribulation. If the Tribulation starts this Fall as I expect, then the Gog-Magog war will likely start in the Spring 2012. Articles have come out saying that Israel has a "green light" from the US to strike Iran or their assets, such as naval vessels within two weeks. Biblically, I do not think it will happen this early, but it will happen.

Economy

Drudge report featured an article today titled "G20 tells euro zone to fix debt crisis in eight days". Will they do it? A default by Greece will start a cascading collapse as several other EU nations are near collapse, but would require even larger bailouts to maintain their sovereign debt structure.

There is also a link below to a letter from Simon Black, a former US Army Intelligence Officer. He outlines the precarious position the world is in. It is definitely worth reading.

A word on Occupy Wall Street (OWS)

In Intel Brief #165 I wrote:

Sept 17: Day of Rage - this time in the US sponsored by the SEIU. They plan to march on Wall Street and "take it back". "Ordo ab chao" - The Globalists use this sort of chaos to advance their agenda. Click link for the full article.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/seius-stephen-lerner-invokes-bill-ayers-days-of-rage-to-take-down-wall-street-this-september/

I would say the globalists plan was ingenious if it weren't so demonic. They bankrupt the nation to the point where everyone is ****** off enough to riot. The problem is there are several agendas inside the OWS movement. The reason I added the link above is to remind you that this was started by a union. This did not just happen. I do not perceive this to be any different than the so-called "Arab Spring" which was orchestrated by the globalists to replace governments in Africa and the Middle East. Now they will use it here to continue to take rights away. Watch a clip below where people are arrested for trying to close their account with Citibank. Think you might want to pull your cash out of your bank yet?

Everything Is Fine
Still think life is normal? According to Jim Hanna, Starbucks' Director of Sustainability told the Gaurdian, "the company's suppliers, who are mainly in Central America, were already experiencing changing rainfall patterns and more severe pest infestations ... more severe hurricanes, mudslides and erosion, variation in dry and rainy seasons. Hanna went to Washington DC to brief Congress on the matter on Friday. Hanna is talking about major threats to the supply of coffee in as early as ten years. The CNN report adds that chocolate is also in danger as parts of Africa may be getting too hot for coco to survive. The problem is not isolated to other parts of the world. CNN is reporting that due to "The intense heat and drought that hit the southern U.S. this year, said John Beasley, a professor of crop physiology and management at the University of Georgia." According to the article a ton of peanuts which normally would sell for $450 is now going for $1,200. Don't worry though, according to the Federal Reserve there is no real inflation. This will not be the worst of it. Real food shortages and hyper-inflation is coming. You may find some information on this in Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21. (Links below)

The bottom line is we may not know the day or hour, but we are to know the season. This is the season. Christ said in Matthew 24:38-39, "For as it was in the days of Noah were, so shall the coming of the Son of man be. For in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark." It is believed that this means "business as usual" for the most part. We are quickly slipping out of business as usual. That means, believe it or not, the Rapture is close. For those of you left behind, may God have mercy on yer souls (said with a Middle English accent).

So if your luck is as bad as mine you will be spending a lot of time outdoors the next couple of days just in case your ascension is slightly faster than your transformation!!

Tim

Lisa Taylor "Rapture on the Feast of Tabernacles (Revised)"

Video regarding Elenin by 9Nania

Giant bubbles appear off the coast of El Hierro

New Law : Cash Transactions Banned by Louisiana by MaryGreeley

Florida School District to Implement 'Finger Scanners' to Identify Students?

FBI Insider: Obama Administration Likely Manufactured Dubious Terror Plot

Sources: US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

G20 tells euro zone to fix debt crisis in eight days

Note from a former US intelligence officer named Simon Black

Video of Citibank customers being arrested for trying to close their accounts by MOXNEWSdotCOM

Starbucks concerned world coffee supply is threatened by climate change

ABC News report on YouTube about Coffee and Chocolate

Get your peanut butter -- before prices soar

The Anakypto Forum Listener Letters

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com