Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Developing a Generous Spirit

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-times/article.php?articleid=7659
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Developing a Generous Spirit

Dr. Randy White

www.RandyWhiteMinistries.org

I've never met anyone who was proud of being stingy. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever met anyone who even admitted to being stingy. But in spite of our penchant against admitting stinginess, I have met many stingy people! It seems that we are born with a clenched fist, and we struggle to release the grip. Our natural born material philosophy becomes "Get all you can, can all you get, and sit on the can!"

How can we develop a fist-opening attitude and release the material possessions which we hold to so strongly? How can we develop a generous spirit?

In Paul's first letter to the Corinthians, he instructed them to gathering an offering for the saints in Jerusalem. On the first day of the week, the Corinthian believers were to set aside a free will offering that Paul would then take to Jerusalem. Paul's second letter to the Corinthians gives believers today an incredible insight into a generous spirit. This article considers Paul's teaching in 2 Corinthians 8:1-7.

The Setting

You may remember that Paul and Peter had a strong disagreement over the theological matter of circumcision. After dealing with the disagreement in a healthy way, we learn in Galatians 2:10 that the leader of the Jerusalem church, the Apostle James, gave a plea, "Don't forget the poor." Paul was very faithful to this heartfelt cry of James.

Perhaps at the time of the confrontation James was already foreseeing the day when the Jerusalem believers would be in dire straits financially. Christians had been ostracized by the Jewish population for their acceptance of Jesus as the Messiah; no friend was found in Rome either. The believers had lost families, homes, businesses and careers. Some had even lost their lives. When famine set in, the believers of Jerusalem quickly became the hardest hit. For the modern American believer, this may be hard to understand because we live in an environment in which the church, with all its flaws, would still act as a safety net if our world began to collapse around us. To understand the plight of the believers in Jerusalem, consider a native born believer in one of the radical Muslim countries of the Middle East. Already on thin ice, if push came to shove, they would quickly be shoved.

In Romans 15:25-27, Paul expresses his belief that the Gentile believers, owing their spiritual existence to the Jewish believers, have a great financial debt to these Jewish believers. The churches of Macedonia, for example, were the first to aid the Jewish believers. These Macedonian churches were continually portrayed as generous churches.

The Source

From where did the generosity of the Macedonian churches arise? Paul attributed their generosity to one thing: GRACE. Paul begins his discussion about the Macedonian generosity by saying, "we wish to make known to you the grace of God which has been given in the churches of Macedonia."

When we hear the word grace we typically think of saving grace, but, in this passage, this is not the kind of grace in mind. Rather, Paul speaks of the "manifold grace of God." One of the graces of God is the grace of generosity. Just as you have sought the grace of God in salvation, you should seek the grace of God in generosity.

The Scene

Having been given the grace of generosity, the Macedonian believers had an abundance of joy, though in deep poverty (2 Corinthians 8:2). In math, a negative combined with a positive has a negative effect, whether in multiplication or addition. Without grace, the positive (an abundance of joy) would be offset by the negative (a deep poverty). In addition, we are told that this positive and negative overflowed in the life of the Macedonians "in a great ordeal of affliction." Now we have a positive and a negative flowing through a negative filter. In any kind of natural situation, the two negatives would have completely eradicated the positive. This however was not a natural situation because the grace of God was added into the equation. In spite of the odds, the negative and the positive flowed through a negative filter and God's grace caused it to miraculously overflow into "the wealth of their liberality." In fact, they were so generous that they gave "according to their ability, and beyond their ability."

In the story of the widow's mite, the rich benefactors of the temple treasury gave "out of their surplus." The widow, however, gave "out of her poverty" (Luke 21:4). In the same way the Macedonian believers gave "beyond their ability." They were not forced to do so, nor were they placed under a guilt trip by the Apostle. Rather, they "gave of their own accord," even "begging us with much urging for the favor of participation in the support of the Saints" (2 Corinthians 8:4). They so longed to express the grace given to them that they begged for the grace of participation in the offering.

The Support

Outside of God's grace, what was it that motivated this generosity on the part of the Macedonian believers? A key support structure is given in 2 Corinthians 8:5, where we are told, "they first gave themselves to the Lord and to us by the will of God." The Macedonians had sold out to the Lord and to His Apostles, enabling them to generously release the few possessions they had.

Have you ever noticed that it's easier to give away someone else's money? I don't find it difficult to be generous with other people's stuff! As children we were this way. As long as it was mom and dad's money, we thought nothing of spending it like there was no tomorrow. But if it was our allowance, we suddenly became miserly. When the Macedonians gave themselves to the Lord and his Apostles, they actually freed themselves to generosity. No longer were they giving their own money, now they were giving the Lord's! And the Lord is rich in houses and lands, holding the wealth of the world in his hands! The Macedonians found themselves in the wonderful position of being distributors of God's wealth.

Have you ever given your possessions to the Lord? Have you ever relinquished control and become a steward rather than an owner? Have you ever removed your name on the title deed of your possessions? If you have not, I venture to guess that any giving you do is done grudgingly and under compulsion. You may give large amounts of money, but it is likely for reasons of guilt or some perceived spiritual legality. What a wonderful difference it would make if believers around the world relinquished control of all their worldly goods to the Lord Jesus Christ. One of the old poets said it well –

Nothing that I have, my own I call.

I hold it for the Giver.

My heart, my strength, my life, my all,

Are His and His forever.

The Sermon

Paul brings it to reality when he says, "we urged Titus that as he had previously made a beginning, so he would also complete in you this gracious work" (2 Corinthians 8:6). The offering instituted by Paul in his first letter was now to be collected. It was time for the Corinthian church to make good on their pledge.

Paul encouraged the church in the abounding of faith, in their proclamation of the Word, in their Biblical knowledge, in their zeal, and in their love. He wanted them to abound in the work of generosity as well. Though I have my doubts, I hope that it could be said that the church today abounds in faith, proclamation, knowledge, zeal, and love. My fear is that our faith is thin, our proclamation is timid, our knowledge is pitiful, our zeal quickly runs dry, and our love, if it is there at all, is displayed in particularly hateful ways! And if we have failed to abound in these spiritual virtues, we have certainly failed to abound in the working of generosity as well. The average gift of the average churchgoer is just a smidgen of what would have been given under the law.

Would you join me in the prayer that God's grace of giving would so abound in us that we begin to overflow in a wealth of liberality, in spite of the odds?

This information is available in audio sermon, free of charge. Click here to listen

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com