Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The failure of God's "watchmen"

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/keller30.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The failure of God's "watchmen"

By Bill Keller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My feelings and emotions are very raw as I write this today. As Liveprayer celebrated our 12th anniversary this past August it is a very reflective time. When we started 145 months ago, I could have never dreamed what God was planning to do. It has been above and beyond all I could have ever hoped for in having a powerful tool to reach this lost and hurting world for Christ. However, being of flesh and blood, weak like all men, this past weekend was very difficult for me spiritually.

Literally giving my life unconditionally in every way these past 12 years to bring Biblical Truth into the marketplace and the hope of the Gospel to the lost and hurting, there was one event after another this past weekend that made me question why I put myself and my family on the line each day to be laughed at, ridiculed, scorned, hated, despised, forsaken, persecuted, and targeted by some for death. All weekend long the message being sent to me was simple, "Quit rocking the boat, fall into line, the riches of the world await you if you will just go with the flow." I never doubted for a moment that message was coming from the very pits of hell itself.

It was in the early hours of Monday while I was in prayer that God began to speak to me. He reminded me of the passages of Scripture that spoke about how those who served the Lord would be persecuted for His name. He reminded me of the OT prophets who separated themselves from the priests who for the most part had sold out to the world. These men gave their life to deliver the lonely and unpopular message to the people of their day to repent and submit their lives to God. He reminded me of the faithful spoken of in Hebrews 11 who never wavered from their commitment to Christ, as well as the faithful today all around the globe, many giving their very life for the Gospel. It was the "coach" simply saying, stay focused, keep working hard, and don't stop what you are doing.

I went out to get something to eat several weeks ago, returned home, and turned on the TV. I was flipping through the channels when I cam across PBS who was in one of their fund-raising seasons. Usually, the best programs on PBS are during the time they are raising money, so I waited to see what was on. For the next 40 minutes, I sat there and watched a supposed "documentary" on a men's chorus that was literally nothing more than a vehicle to promote homosexuality, gay marriage, and gay adoption.

I sat in amazement, realizing that my tax dollars were going to support this type of filth. Even more amazing, they were using this program to raise money. I suggest that 20 years ago, even PBS would have NEVER aired such a program, however in today's culture, they not only aired it, but I would not be shocked if they didn't raise a ton of money because of it! It is bad enough PBS puts every New Age hope merchant on to spew their confused philosophies on life which lead people away from the Truth and Jesus, but to air a program that supported and condoned the destructive choice of homosexuality incensed me.

What was worse, I knew that under NO CONDITIONS would they EVER allow me to go on PBS and lay out the Biblical case for homosexuality being a sin and detail why this is a choice that destroys lives. This very program bemoaned the fact over 140 men in this "men's chorus" had died of AIDS. That disease is only one of the many ways this choice is destroying lives. Most disgusting of all were the scenes of "churches" that promote, condone, and glorify this sin and supposed "pastors" who were telling the lie that homosexuality is acceptable in God's eyes.

A while back, Dateline NBC had an expose on Carlton Pearson, a once powerful man of God who satan got hold of and has now begun preaching the heretical message that there is no hell and everyone will get to Heaven. Pearson is not just some wayward pastor. For nearly a decade, he was a powerful preacher who received his theoglical training from Oral Roberts University, had a church of thousands in Tulsa, and held conferences each year that attracted the who's who of Christianity with tens of thousands in attendance. Pearson has now yielded his life to satan to preach this lie that hell doesn't exist and that everyone will get to Heaven. There can be no more ****able lie!

I found it not surprising that when he was properly shunned by the Christian community for preaching such heresy, the one "church" who reached out to him was in San Francisco and condoned, supported, and glorified the sin of homosexuality. The "pastor" of this "church" is a practicing lesbian, While Dateline tried to use this "church" as a symbol of compassion, unknowingly they only reinforced that it took one group of people living in rebellion to God's Word to reach out to this pastor who was preaching a blasphemous message.

However, saddest of all for me personally was a few months ago when a few years ago I saw Billy Graham on the cover of Newsweek. I couldn't wait to get home to read the article, looking forward to hearing on the pages of this secular magazine the fact that Jesus and Jesus alone is the only hope for this lost world. Instead, I sat in horror as I read managing editor Jon Meacham ask the 87-year-old evangelist whether those who belong to religions that reject Christ as Savior (Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, etc.) and secularists will be saved. "Those are decisions only the Lord will make," Graham replied. "It would be foolish for me to speculate on who will be there [in heaven] and who won't. ... I don't want to speculate about that."

Listen, I know Billy Graham is getting up in years, that his mind is clearly not as sharp as it once was. The problem is he is still Billy Graham and making false statements like that tear down all that he has preached his entire life. The fact is, the Lord already made that decision who will be saved. There is nothing the Bible speaks more clearly on than salvation. It is consistent throughout that there is only one way to Heaven, one way to God, and that is through faith in Jesus Christ. PERIOD! There is NO OTHER NAME by which men are saved. Those who reject God's free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ will be cast into hell for all eternity. GOD ALREADY TOLD US!!!

Very few things in this life could make me cry. However, as I read those words from one of the great evangelists the human race has ever seen, tears were flowing down my cheeks. Billy Graham has said many things in recent years that troubled me. I realize that the first 30 years of his ministry, he never had to confront homosexuality or abortion or the many false religions of the world. He was preaching to a lost nation, but one that still revered God and His Word. Even the non-believers and those who lived in rebellion to God understood they were lost and going to hell because God said so.

So while disappointed he has never confronted these issues based on what God says (praise God for his son Franklin who has boldly taken on these issues based on the Bible), I respected the fact he always preached John 3:16. There simply is no excuse, even his age, for what Billy Graham said in that Newsweek article since it only fuels the lie from satan that everyone will get to Heaven no matter what you believe or how you choose to live.

We are truly living in the last days where the Truth has been traded for lie. We live in a culture that boldly and without shame promotes the lies of satan to the masses. Sadly, God's agents to counter those lies, those men and women He has called forth to proclaim His Word in this day, have refused to take a stand for Biblical Truth and in many sad cases, have actually help propagate satan's lies. It makes it that much more difficult for those who are faithful to preach the pure, unadulterated Truth of God's Word when high profile men and women of God sell the Gospel for a few sheckles and in some cases, pervert His Word.

The good news as I have shared with you in the past is that there is always a remnant. Those faithful men and women of God who cannot be bought and for no price would compromise God's Truth. Most of these men and women toil in virtual obscurity, however God sees their work and will reward their efforts for the Kingdom. The job of the "watchman" is to be faithful to proclaim God's Truth to the people of his day. What those people do with the Truth is then between them and God.

I pray today that those men and women God has called forth to preach His Word and lead His church, will be faithful to deliver the unadulterated, uncompromised Truth with boldness and conviction. I pray today that each person who knows Christ as their Savior will take a stand for His Truth in their home, at work or school, where they shop and play, any time they have the opportunity to tell people what the Bible says and share with them not only God's Truth, but the hope we have in Jesus Christ.

Sadly, men die every second and go to hell for all eternity because they have rejected the hope we have in Christ. While each man has to make the choice in their life to accept or reject Christ as their Savior, those who know the Lord are commanded to declare His love and the free gift of everlasting life available through faith in Christ. May we not be complicit in leading men to hell, but in helping them spend eternity in Heaven!

If I can help you in any way you can contact me through my personal email at: bkeller@liveprayer.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com