Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Study of 37 DAYS - September 28/29"

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2011/judith926.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Judith (26 Sep 2011)
"Study of 37 DAYS - September 28/29"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Watchers -

In the Calendar Study that I've been involved with now for several years, the one consistent element
that is striking are the precise usages of various cycles and patterns. Eventually they form a giant
numerical puzzle. Putting the pieces together so they make sense is challenging, to say the least.

The question I ask is - do the patterns become more than just a coincidence and provide us with
sound evidence toward developing a timeline with any amount of accuracy? I believe the answer
is yes. So to that end, I'd like to share a portion of my most recent findings. I hope this will be
as exciting for you as it has been for me.

Before I bring you to the remarkable explanation of the 37 days and what appears to be a most
amazing factor for us today in our efforts to determine a possible date for the Rapture and
Tribulation, we first need to backtrack to the beginning of our current time of 2011 years. Please
note this is an ongoing study and thereby new evidence may develop which doesn't negate the
findings I'm showing here, but only add to the evidence and form a more complete puzzle. And
once again, this is a study that is in no way a "Thus saith the Lord", so discernment is needed.
It's another timetable that I've established as a POSSIBILITY for the Rapture and Tribulation. It
is pretty remarkable, IMO, as to how some dates correspond with significant Biblical dates
given to us in scripture while others match perfectly with other historical dates of importance that
I've calculated based on the Genesis geneology record. See link below.

The September 28/29/30 date may finally be THE DATE Watchers have been waiting for. Time will
tell. The following information is presented for your consideration and discernment.

1948.2 YEARS -

On May 14/15,1948 Israel regained their nationhood status thereby fulfilling Bible prophecy.
That year is calculated on the 365.25/day cycle (1948.2). Contrary to what many think, the 360/day
cycle is relevant and without that cycle it's impossible to arrive at a 6000 + timeline with any accuracy.
Therefore, when we translate the May 14/15, 1948 cycle into the 360/day cycle we arrive at the
date of February 18/19, 1976 yrs. ((1976.7 ) These two dates are relevant to this study, so keep
these dates in mind as we continue.

On June 9/10, 70.2 a.d. the temple was destroyed - (365.25/day).
That same date equates to June 18/19, 71.2 a.d. on the 360/day.

70.2 June 9/10 + 1948.2 = 2018.4 = August 22/23, 2018 (365.25/day)
71.2 June 18/19 + 1976.6 = 2047.8 = January 29/30, 2047.8 on 360/day (our 2018 )

70.2 June 9/10 + 1941.2 = 2011.4 = August 22/23,2011 (365.25/day)
71.2 June 18/19 + 1969.5 = 2040.7 = December 22/23, 2040.7 on 360/day (our 2011 )

THE 37 DAYS - RAPTURE - TRIBULATION -

August 22, 2011..4 + 37 days = September 28/29, 2011.5 - RAPTURE? (365.25/day )
December 22/23, 2040.7 + 37 days = January 29/30, 2040.8 - RAPTURE? (360/day )

September 28/29, 2011 + 19 days = October 17/18, 2011.6 - TRIBULATION? (365.25/day )
January 29/30, 2040.8 + 19 days = February 18/19, 2040.9 - TRIBULATION? (360/day )

NOTE: The February 18/19 date corresponds to the February 18/19 date above in the year 1976.7
when Israel regained nationhood status, while the September 28/29 date happens to fall on
Feast of Trumpets/Rosh Hashanah.

End of Tribulation -

7 years on the 360/day = 6.9 on the 365.25. The 7 year date count on the 360/day doesn't
change from the beginning date of February 18/19, 2047.8, but the date on the 365.25/day does.
We need to subtract 35 days for the calendar difference in 7 years along with 2 leap days = 37
days. October 17/18 - 37 days = September 10/11 - the possible birth date for Jesus?

September 10/11, 2018 + 30 days = October 10/11, 2018 **
February 18/19, 2047.9 + 30 days = March 18/19, 2048. (Jesus' Resurrection Mar. 17/18 )

** While the date for the Acension was April 26/27 on the 365.25/day, the date on the 360/day =
October 10/11 in my Calendar Study.

October 10/11, 2018 + 45 days = November 24/25, 2018 on the 365.25/day ***
March 18/19, 2048 + 45 days = May 3/4, 2048.1 on the 360/day. ****

*** November 24 is a special day for the nation of Israel according to Haggai 2:10-19 - the
24th day of the ninth month. The word says "from this day forward I will bless you".

**** May 3/4 is 3 days from Pentecost on the 365.25/day - May 6/7.

So, for the purpose of this study, the tribulation would end November 24/25, 2018 on the 365.25/day
and May 3/4 2048.1 on the 360/day.

Considering the fact that the 1948.2 cycle is repetitively consistant in this study, which is true
for all the other cycles and patterns as well, shouldn't there be an established pattern regarding
the 37 DAYS? You would think so in order to maintain the same value of consistancy. In other
words has 37 days just popped up for the first time in what has otherwise been a constant series of
patterns/cycles? The answer is no, and here's where it gets really interesting.

NOAH - The Ark of Safety..........

The "Ark of Safety" from the flood typifies Jesus as our "Ark of Safety" from the Tribulation- IMO.

Let's go back to Noah and the time of the flood. Recall in Genesis 7 the time frame before the
actual flood. Noah was instructed to go into the Ark of safety (which represents Jesus who is
our Ark of safety) and in 7 days the flood began. The date given for the flood was the 17th day
in the second month (April). That means he entered the Ark on April 10. *

EXODUS - The LAW and the FIRST TRUMP ...................

After leaving Egypt in the first month on the 14th day (March 14) and arriving at Mt. Sinai in the
3rd month, the same day (14th) Exodus 19:1, God instructed Moses to prepare the people and
be ready the 3rd day for when He (God) would come down to the people. That date was May 17
3 days after arriving at Mt. Sinai - Exodus 19:10 - 37 days from the flood of Noah (not counting
years ) to the 1ST TRUMP!

Now for the explanation of 37 DAYS. First of all let me tell you what I've realized in doing this
study. The specific dates the Bible gives - such as the time of the Flood and the Exodus,
appear to have a special commemorative meaning and purpose throughout history. The May 14,
1948 year is a perfect example. The dates don't change, they stay the same, unlike our calendar
which changes according to the cycles of the moon. For that reason the 37 days that exist between
the flood date of Noah and the FIRST TRUMP are still meaningful and revelant for us today. I believe
God has marked these special days to be days of remembrance and not to be forgotten. So here
are the 37 days that I believe might have some purpose for us today - specifically in this study.
Noah entered the ARK OF SAFETY on April 10 and years later God stepped down from heaven at
the FIRST TRUMP - on May 17. Not counting the years, there are exactly 37 days between
the two events. Therein lies the significance of 37 DAYS for us in this, our time of fulfillment, for
the glorious appearing of Jesus Christ who comes for His Church, His precious Bride, at this time to
take us home to glory - for from August 22/23 to September 28/29 is another eventful 37 DAYS. But
this time not an ark floating on water providing safety from a world-wide flood, but our Heavenly Ark of
promise Jesus Christ our Blessed Hope to RAPTURE us and meet us in the air. We'll be .floating
up to the sky to meet our ARK OF SAFETY - JESUS at the LAST TRUMP representing those who have
deliverance from the LAW given at Mt. Sinai after the sounding of the FIRST TRUMP and to escape
the horrific 7 years of tribulation for we, through Jesus,have been accepted by His GRACE to enter the
Heavenly Realm for eternity.

Picture it this way.........

Then: - ARK FLOOD MT SINAI LAW FIRST TRUMP
Now: - JESUS TRIBULATION GRACE LAST TRUMP

So there you have it - a study on 37 days, law and grace 1st and last trump, Mt. Sinai, Flood,
Rapture, Tribulation, etc. Hope it has been a blessing.

* There is debate over which month is the "second" month given in Genesis. Most scholars
have adopted April as being the second month, while others with equal vehemence adamantly
suggest October as the second month. For purposes of this study and because I strongly believe
that month was April, the calculations presented are conditioned upon the month of April.

Blessings to all Watchers,

Judith
Calendar Study:
http://ofureyslibrary.7p.com/Sect.%201.html

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Re: "Study of 37 DAYS - September 28/29"

Just to point out that we need not equate the ancient Biblical Calendar with Hebrew calendar and we should not equate with Roman Calendars because they are very different.
Hebrew Calendar months are 29or30days per month.
Present Day Gregorian Calendar months are 30or31days per month.
Hebrew calendar name the months differently as Nisan,Iyar,Sivan,Tammuz,Av,Elul,Tishrei,Chesvan,Kislev,Tevet,Shebat,Adar and had never been named as March,April,May,etc of the Gregorian Calendars.
The modern Hebrew Calendar and ancient Biblical calendar are not the same since these thousands of years.
This is just to correct the confusion which may arise or propogate further...