Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture-Body-Change Video of AndyCharger/LuisVega/JerusalemCountdown

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Rapture Body Change video
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/61853196

Best Videos of RAPTURE by AndyFireCharger, LuisVega and JerusalemCountdown trailer...Compiled in my website for sharing the coming rapture[sorry that my website is not good in videos]

---------------------------------------------------
Body-Change(Rapture)
in Twinkling of an Eye.
By Cosmic Ray from
Cometary-Planet-Super-Earth-City
(credit from Jerusalem Countdown Trailer)

1Corinthians15:51,52: “Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

Body-Change(Rapture)
in Twinkling of an Eye at Sound of Trumpet.
Even possible at home
(credit to Andy's video)

1Corinthians15:52 “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

Body-Change(Rapture)
in Twinkling of an Eye gathering by angels. (credit to Luis Vega's video)

Matthew24:31 “And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.”

Body-Change(Rapture)
to New-Powerful-Glorious-Spiritual&Natural Incorruptible&Immortal Body
(credit to Luis Vega's video)

1Corinthians15:42-52: “So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

CosmicRAY-Rapture-Body-Change Video of AndyCharger/LuisVega/JerusalemCountdown

Carbon-12 change to Carbon-7 by Cosmic Ray from Neutrino Star(Black Hole) which is seen in our Solar System
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730261?i=46638806

Cosmic Ray changing Carbon-12 to Carbon-7 which is found in our Body's DNA during Rapture
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/61853179
webpage converted to video to include the Cosmic Ray link to Rapture.

Thanks to ATTY's post sharing which inspired the Cosmic Ray changing event linking to Rapture of JESUS' (us who believes&belongs to JESUS)BODY too.

NOTE: provided our Body's DNA being Filled with HolySpirit?

Galatians:2:20: "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

Philippians:3:21: "Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself."

Galatians:5:25: "If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit."

2Corinthians:5:17: "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

Romans:8:23: "And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body."

1Corinthians:6:19,20: "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

2Corinthians:4:10: "Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body."

Matthew:6:25: "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?"

Thanks to be God the Father, Son & HolyGhost

Even so, come Lord Jesus!

Body Dissolved During Rapture???

Body Dissolved during rapture???

2Corinthians:5:1-21:
"For we know that if our [BODY]earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a [BODY] building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
v2: For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our [BODY] house which is from heaven:
v3: If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
v4: For we that are in this [BODY]tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
v5: Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.
v6: Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:
v7: (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
v8: We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
v9: Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.
v10: For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
v11: Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
v12: For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.
v13: For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.
v14: For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
v15: And that He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him which died for them, and rose again.
v16: Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we Him no more.
v17: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature[Waiting for NEW BODY]: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
v18: And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to Himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
v19: To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
v20: Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
v21: For He[FATHER] hath made Him[JESUS] to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him[JESUS]."

---------------------------------------------
GOD's WORLD is REVEALED!

JESUS is Coming in SUPER EARTH !

MANSIONS PREPARED in SPACE ARK: CITY OF GOD

CONFIRMED BY NASA's FINDINGS by Joining the DOTs

JESUS said:

"In my [JESUS] Father's house

are many mansions:

if it were not so,

I [JESUS] would have told you.

I [JESUS] go to prepare a place for you.

And if I [JESUS] go and prepare

a place for you,

I [JESUS] will come again,

and receive you unto myself;

that where I [JESUS] am,

there ye [you] may be also."
John:14:2,3

" But these are written,
that ye (you)

might believe
that Jesus is the Christ , the Son of God;
and that believing ye (you) might
have life through His name."
John 20:31

"...Believe on the Lord Jesus,
and thou (you) shalt be saved,
and thy (your) house (family) ."
Acts 16:31

--------------------------------------------------------

CosmicRAY-Rapture-Body-Change...HolySpirit?

http://www.scostep.ucar.edu/comics/books/cosmicrays_e.pdf

-------------------------------------------

My comment & disclaimer that the attached document are not all facts but just fun that it explains Cosmic Ray in a simple and comical manner and I find it interesting that Cosmic Rays are so small they could penetrate buildings and earth.

Psalms:139:8: "If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there."

This explains that even if we are inside deep underground buildings...God could see us and even RAPTURE us wherever we are.

I was thereby convinced that God could RAPTURE us anywhere because God is everywhere.

Could it be possible that Spirit is like Cosmic Ray?

Would we have a new body which could also penetrate buildings like Jesus Christ after RAPTURE?

Wow, we will ALL have a both Natural[PHYSICAL] and SPIRITUAL[Cosmic Ray?] GLORIFIED BODY!

1Corinthians:15:44: "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

1Corinthians:15:49: "And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also[new additional feature?] bear the image of the heavenly."

Since Jesus Christ could eat, drink with a natural body and Jesus Christ could appear suddenly within enclosed-Buildings after His Resurrection...we would have this similar BODY.

Thanks be to GOD[YHWH]!
AMEN!
Even so, come, LORD JESUS[Yahshua]!

Re: CosmicRAY-Rapture-Body-Change...HolySpirit?

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.scostep.ucar.edu/comics/books/cosmicrays_e.pdf

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

While searching Flesh&Blood found this Chart...

http://bibleanswersrightlydivided.blogspot.com/2011/01/please-explain-why-it-says-flesh-and.html

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Flesh and blood will not be there

Please explain why it says flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom in 1 Corinthians 15.

Yes, that is true for the heavenly part of His kingdom, and that is the context of what Paul (the Apostle who tells us about God's heavenly kingdom) is talking about.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth (Genesis 1:1). This is how God divides up His kingdom (a king's domain) in the bible.

Moses, the Lord Jesus, and the 12 Apostles all deal with the earthly part of that coming kingdom. But when you rightly divide the Word of Truth, God raised up our Apostle Paul to explain the part. That is what Paul is doing in 1 Corinthians.

1 Corinthians 15:50
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the [heavenly portion of the] kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Notice that this is something that Paul says! And the portion of the kingdom is the heavenly portion given to the church, the Body of Christ!

Ephesians 1:3; 2:6
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

2 Timothy 4:18
And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

It is this heavenly kingdom that Paul is referencing in 1 Corinthians 15. It is this portion of God's kingdom that "flesh and blood" cannot inherit. That is why we get new bodies! Bodies that are not "flesh and blood" like these present earthly bodies, but one's that are "flesh and bones" like our Lord's!

Luke 24:39
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see ; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones [no blood, as blood is only needed for human life on earth...Leviticus 17:11], as ye see me have.

And although Paul says that the heavenly portion will not allow "flesh and blood," the earthly portion will!

Matthew 25:31-34
When the Son of man shall come in his glory [2nd coming], and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory [on the earth]: And before him shall be gathered all nations [flesh and blood]: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Hopefully this helps...Maranatha!

Yesterday during dept lunch meeting, my bosses were sharing that only the rich could afford to travel to the EARTH's TWIN...

Our present technology could already ALLOW human to TRAVEL to MOON and if SUPER EARTH HAS TRAVELLED SO NEAR TO EARTH that SCIENTIST BELIEVE WE COULD BE A MILESTONE TO CONTACT this TWIN SISTER...meaning FLESH&BLOOD could wear SPACE-SUITs and TRY to ENTER THIS NEW EARTH...

What do you think?

Fyi, I was inspired within myself at that moment with this strange 1Corinthians15:50 verse: "FLESH AND BLOOD could not inherit[enter?] the kingdom of God[THIS EARTH's TWIN?]"...and so I did not give my comments...

Is it necessary for ALL who would wanted to LIVE in EARTH's TWIN sister, SUPER EARTH, to be CHANGED[TRANSFORMED] into FLESH AND BONES[without BLOOD] before we can LIVE IN THIS HEAVENLY KINGDOM ?

That is why I dare not say that GOD DOES NOT ALLOW FLESH AND BLOOD to ENTER THIS HEAVENLY PLACE...

Matthew19:23,24 :"Then saith Jesus unto His disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven[Earth's TWIN]. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God[Earth's TWIN]"

Revelation21:7,8 :"He[she inclusive] that overcometh[in JESUS' BLOOD] shall inherit all things: and I will be his[her] God and he[she inclusive] shall be my son[daughter inclusive].
But the fearful,
an unbelieving,
and the abominable,
and murderers[haters are all inclusive],
and wh.oremongers[lusts in the mind are all inclusive],
and sorcerers,
and idolaters,
and all liars[even white lies],
shall have ther part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone : which is second death."

Thank God that WE NEED NOT DEPEND on ourselves to enter into THIS NEW EARTH[HEAVENLY KINGDOM] and we NEED NOT SETUP anything because GOD HAS PREPARED EVERYTHING FOR us[who believe in JESUS' PERFECT BLOOD] to INHERIT.

THANKS TO TO GOD[YHWH] JESUS CHRIST!
HOLY HOLY HOLY, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!

Revelation 4:8b: "Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty, which was[Before Abraham], and is[Jesus Preparing Mansions], and is to come[SOON AND again]."

AMEN!