Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Mystery of Comet Elenin

"Fair Use for Discussion and Educational Purposes"
http://rt.com/usa/news/comet-elenin-space-nasa-478/

Note: Dear friends, PLEASE do not let your hearts be OVERLY troubled as you see ALL these SOON perilous events unfolding...

We KNOW that our God ordains ALL the events in the Heavens and on Earth because He is our God and our FATHER. Ps. 100...."We are HIS people and the sheep of HIS pasture!" Everything is for a purpose.
I've said that because I am one of many that KNOW that the days ahead of us are going to get truly perilous! Jesus foretold this! But He told us to NOT BE troubled and admonished us to set our AFFECTIONS on things ABOVE, not on things of this world! As we see all these signs it should REALLY cause us to examine our hearts to MAKE SURE we're pleasing to HIM!
We KNOW we're saved, but we want Him to KNOW we Love Him and Trust Him with our lives! Christ is our Helment of the HOPE of Salvation in "Thes 5:9" !

If all of these signs in the heavens, on the earth with distress of nations, the alien threat, MAJOR earthquakes and upheavels with "animal, fish, and bird die-offs, aren't enough to make us "Lift up our heads" and realize that our redemption draweth NIGH, then I don't know what else God can do! God SAID, ARISE SHINE, for thy light (JESUS is come)! That's speaking of the Rapture! We're to be eagerly anticipating His return! He's on a rescue mission to redeem His remnant BRIDE, the church! And He'll make it RIGHT ON TIME!

God Loves us so much and wants us READY and LOOKING for Jesus!
He even gave us the potential of a possible THREE DAYS of DARKNESS at the crossing of ELEnin between the Earth and the Sun, September 27, 28, and 29th....which just so happens to be the Feast of Trumpets! I've come to realize thru all the events in my life that there's NO coincidences with GOD! He PLANS, HE PERFORMS!

I pray that all of us will pray to be able to discern what's going on around us in these deceptive days! It doesn't take a Rocket scientist to know that there is a MAJOR coverup concerning facts on ELENIN! NASA and our government know EXACTLY what's up, and I truly believe we will be the last to know. There may even be a few "False Flags" thrown in by "gov" to terrify us even MORE! But our Lord said that THAT DAY (The Time of His Return) will not overtake us like a thief in the night! Now is the time for us to be Strengthed in HIS Might against every onslaught on the devil! We are the winners! Satan is a defeated foe!!! If we know that, then in spite of these "distressing times", anticipate God's GREAT PEACE within you that passeth understanding! Remember, Joel 2:1....for the DAY of the Lord COMETH, for it is NIGH at hand.....
How will it come? V2.."A day of DARKNESS and gloominess......"
Sounds like our upcoming "events" with Elenin and the Brown Dwarf star to me!!!!
And if that is so.......please listen to the following: it tells what will happen AFTER we're called up to heaven!
Dear friends, may our dear Father of our Lord Jesus, Bless you all and strengthen you in these days....

Only one Life...Will Soon Be Past....Then THIS!
Here is the Link.....
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=22804

Info concerning Elenin to give us a heads up:
The Mystery of Comet Elenin

Astronomers and other outer space experts are speaking out on a comet expected to make a close call with colliding into Earth later this year. The consequences could be dire, so why are so many people unaware of it?
“I think it’s worth a raised eyebrow” says author Brooks Agnew. He’s done a lot of research on Elenin and tells RT that there are some rather strange coincidences regarding the comet that people should take into consideration.
“A lot of people are concerned about it,” says Agnew. “We’ve done a lot of research on Comet Elenin and what we’ve found is there’s a lot of missing data on this comet”
Agnew says that NASA calls the comet just “a harmless little fuzzball of ice” that won’t come within more than 20 million miles from Earth. Others, he says, are claiming that this comet should raise concern since it doesn’t look like a comet, doesn’t act like a comet and is coming from outside of the area where most comets are accustomed to originate out of.
“There are a lot of things about this comet that don’t make sense,” Agnew says.
Another thing raising concern for the author is that another large asteroid is expected to come close to Earth around the same time. Coincidentally, he says, a new emergency alert system has been announced to debut the same day that asteroid will rock right by our planet.
Agnew attests that allegations about the impact of Elenin have been discussed for centuries, and says that people shouldn’t just shrug them off as crackpot theories. “We’ve been put off by professionals saying everything is going to be fine, but those of us that have been watching the cosmological signs, geological signs [and] oceanographic signs have been showing that there is the trend that the ancients said would be happening.”
“What we should be aware of is that the projections [are] highly estimated. There are a lot of forces working on this comet as it travels through our solar system from a very off angle and not all of them have been calculated. So were kind of making a guess of where this thing is going to end up — and a guess might not be good enough.”
If projections aren’t enough proof, Agnew says to look no further than the major governments of the world. Both the US and Russia have invested fortunes into new underground shelters, and the author says there has to be a reason for it. NASA, he says, has also recently circulated a video among the families of employees advising them what to do in case of an upcoming emergency.
According to Agnew, it’s time to connect the dots, and he’s not just talking about constellations.

Re: The Mystery of Comet Elenin

I must agree with these comments, we have nothing to fear, we know that perfect love casts out all fear from the scriptures, thank you Jesus !
However two things have me thinking, the first is if Elenin has six more days to get here and is traveling as fast as they say it is ( it should be picking up speed as it starts to bend around the sun ) i wouldn't think it would be visible as of yet with the naked eye, if it is, it might be a lot larger than we imagine, the second thing is that you see Hollywood making all these end time movies with suttle hints in them, and if a comet, neo or other hazard to the planet were going to be a major problem for the planet, you would think if they actually cared about the common people, they would have a plan of action to destroy or divert the object, but it seems as though they are suppressing all the data, true facts and hiding in underground D.U.M.B.S. they have built just as the Bible predicts, and they think they can gain the world for themselves.
What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul...
This is just my thought on the matter, so please critics, don't beat me up too bad, lol..

Bob, thanks so much for that great insight!.
The earth is being pulled apart, and the elites are running for the hills (the Rockafellas are already in India with all their clan). The Swiss Franc has a Sept 27th date on it showing a solar system colliding with ours! Thank Goodness our great God is in Control and He's looking out for us!! Smile!

Hi SGB, I whole heartedly agree, and i have seen the swiss bank note, that only tells me " they " have known about this for a long time and " we " have been kept in the dark, but thanks to our Lord, he has revealed this to us.
Thanks so much for your great postings here on the site, keep looking up, God Bless Always.