Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Super Signs of the End Times

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.rogershermansociety.org/fivedoves/oaktree001.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2011 9:52 PM
Subject: Super Signs of the End Times

Hi Everybody,

I am sure that we will all agree that the sign that marks the beginning of the "End Times" was the rebirth of Israel in 1948. Since then there has been many general signs, such as floods, fires, storms, earthquakes, increased volcanic activity, animal die-offs, a falling away of believers, religious persecution, increased immorality, advances in technology, and a push toward a global government to name a few. There are many olthers as well that we can label as "general" in nature.

However, now that we are in the last of the "last days" we are seeing a series of super signs that seem to be telling us that the rapture is only days (or weeks) away. The following are some of these super signs which I have noted. They are not listed in any particular order.

1. Next week the Palestinians will be calling for the UN to take a formal position on Palestinian statehood, thus dividing and stealing land from Israel. When, not if, this happens the prophecy that Israel will stand alone in the world at the end will be fulfilled.

2. The mazzaroth alignment in the constellation Virgo is taking place exactly as described in Revelation 12. This is an extremely rare alignment.

3. The comet Elenin is entering Virgo and will come into alignment as the crown of Virgo on Rosh Hashanah. Elenin has also, apparently, disintegrated. This means that it will deliver its message to mankind just once instead of orbiting the sun and repeatedly delivering it's message.

4. Jewish traditions regarding Rosh Hashanah involve the blowing of trumpets (as in the final trumpet) and very closely parallels Biblical traditions of the groom returning to claim his bride. The 3 main Jewish themes of Rosh Hashanah are the resurection of the righteous, the Kingship of the Lord, and the marriage of the King. Jesus told us in 4 places in Matthew that He would return at a time when nobody would know the day or the hour and Rosh Hashanah is known as the feast where nobody knows the day or the hour. Rosh Hashanah is also traditionally known as the day of the great shout, the hidden day, the day of the awakening blast, the day of trumpets, the day of the opening of books, and Ha Kiddushin/Nesuin - the Wedding of the Massiah.

5. Rosh Hashanah, and the alignment of everything in Virgo occurs on September 29th. In scripture, the number 29 stands for "departure," "expectation," and "judgment."

6. There are 3 sets of tetrads of blood moons that mark out a 7 year period, starting around the first part of October of 2011 and ending in 2018 that clearly could be marking out the 7 year tribulation period. There is also a set of tetrad blood moons at the 3 1/2 year midpoint that could be clearly be pointing to the abomination of desolation. These blood moons fall on Jewish feast days, notably Passover and Tabernacles. There will not be any more tetrads of blood moons after this on Jewish feast days for over 500 years.

7. President Obama will be in the underground command center located at, or near, the Denver Airport on Sept 27th for an exercise known as Cocked Pistol. We know about this because we have to tell the Soviets anytime we have an exercise where we go to DEFCON 1, so as not to start a war.

8. The alignment of the stars, planets, sun, and moon in the constellation Virgo also occurred in the year that Jesus was conceived (9 months from His birth) with the exception of Jupiter being in conjunction with Venus instead of Saturn. At that time Rome ruled the world and Jupiter represented the supreme god of the Roman Pantheon.

9. On the day that Jesus was crucified there was a total lunar eclipse that caused a blood moon. It began at 3 PM, which is the 9th hour, and is the time that the Bible tells us Jesus died. This blood moon was at the feet of Virgo. The moon is at the feet of Virgo once every 18 years. To be a full moon is rare, and to be a blood moon at the feet of Virgo and to be full is extremely rare. Obviously God is using this as a sign and it is was not a random coincidence then, and it is not a random coincidence now.

10. The population of the earth will reach 7 billion during 2011. I do not know exactly when. In scripture, 7 is the number of completion.

11. The timing of the fig tree in the Olivet Discourse puts the rapture in 2011, assuming 70 years for the length of a generation.

12. The Durban III Conference will be in September. In Durban I and Durban II, Israel was declared to be "racist" and was blamed for all of the troubles in the Middle East. There is no reason to believe this conference will be any different. Israel is officially being declared to be the bad guy by the whole world, further fulfilling the prophecy that Israel will be friendless in the end.

13. Aliyah, the emigration of Jews back to Israel, has slowed to practically zero growth. This indicates to me that the number of Jews that God determined must return before He shifts His attention from the Gentiles to the Jews has been reached. Therefore, we are now ready for the rapture.

14. Don't Ask, Don't Tell ceases to be policy on September 20th. If there is one thing God hates, it is homosexuality. Just look what He did to Sodom and Gomorrah. Under Mosaic law it was a capital offense. In September when our Children in California go back to school it will be mandatory for them to be instructed in how wonderful the LGBT lifestyle is. The ACLU is filing legal action against schools that block homosexual web sites. There have even been conferences recently of people working to legitimize sexual acts with children as being natural and acceptable, and reclassifying sexual predators of children as victims. Just how low can we sink? New York just legalized gay marriage and the majority of Americans, according to a recent poll, are in favor of legalization.

15. Our technology is on the very verge of achieving singularity. In case you are not familiar, singularity will be achieved when we create a computer than can actually think for itself - when it becomes aware of it's own existence - when we create life. I cannot believe that God will ever allow us to do this.

16. According to MUFON, UFO sightings have increased 67%. I cannot help but think that UFO's will play some kind of a roll in end times events, although I do not know what that roll will be. The modern age of UFO sightings and our government's fanatical determination to cover up whatever it knows about them began in 1947, less than a year before Israel became a nation again, when 2 UFO's collided near Roswell, NM. More than 64 years later it is still so highly classified that our government will not admit that it even happened. UFO sightings occur at more than 6 per hour, worldwide.

17. When Harold Camping predicted the rapture the entire world took note. In fact, it more than just took note. The main stream media was obsessed with Camping. Everybody knew he was a flake. However, now that all of the super signs are pointing at an imminent rapture we don't hear even the most minute whimper from the media. I don't know about you, but I find this very significant. Last time it was a farce. This time it is for real.

18. The degree of anti-Christian vehemence in the world today is staggering. Al Qaeda recently declared all Christians in the Middle East to be "legitimate targets." Egyptian mobs are killing Christians and burning churches to the point where the only available options are to convert to Islam, leave the country, or die. The same is true for many of the nations in Africa.

19. Speaking of Africa, I know I lumped famine in with the general signs back at the beginning of this letter, but the humanitarian crisis affecting 12 million human beings, is the worst humanitarian crisis in all of history. This just has to be a major super sign on the end times, and of how few days are remaining in the last days.

20. I am sure we have all read Bill Keonig's book where he makes a one-to-one correlation of each times we have violated God's command to bless and help Israel to a natural disaster that has struck out nation. I cannot help but wonder how many more spankings we will have to endure before we admit that we have been a bad boy when it comes to our relations with God's chosen people and His promised land.

21. Am I the only person in the entire world who thinks that lightning striking the White House on the evening of Easter Sunday, especially after the way Obama snubbed God on Easter, was a sign from God? It was scarcely even mentioned by the mainstream media.

22. The economies of the entire world is just one big Ponzi scheme that are being propped up by an entire planet of bankrupt nations. How much longer can it last before it collapses like the proverbial house of cards?

OK, so what have I missed in the way of super signs? This is all I can think of at the moment, but I am sure there are more. Can anybody else suggest something I have forgot?

I guess I should add that I have one last sign in the back of my mind that something big is about to happen. It's the feeling I have in my gut. The last time I had a feeling like this in my gut, something really big did happen. It was when my wife tried her new recipe for a 3 bean casserole. Talk about something big happening. Whew. Them flutter blasts are a killer.

Sorry about that, but when dealing with the "end of the world," it is important to maintain a sense of humor. Just look at the joke we have in the White House.

Well, here we have the signs as I see them. We are told to watch for the signs and I find it difficult to image signs that could be any more significant than what we have now. If something doesn't happen by the first part of October I am going to be sorely disappointed.

Let me know what you all think.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Re: Super Signs of the End Times

Our NEW URL link

http://www.rogershermansociety.org/fivedoves/oaktree002.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

More On My List of Super Signs

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 9:36 PM
Subject: More On My List of Super Signs

Hi Everybody,

Something seems odd and I can't get it out of my mind regarding my list of super signs that I sent out yesterday. It has to do with how there hasn't been a single murmur about Rosh Hashanah and its strong links to the rapture in Jewish tradition, in the mainstream media. The entire world can sense that something big is about to happen, and has felt this for quite some time now. When Camping came along the entire world was focused on him even when everyone knew he was a flake. Now that we are so close and the number of super signs (in addition to all of the general signs) are so prominent the silence from the mainstream media is absolutely deafening. To me, this is a very strong indication that this time it is for real. The rapture is about to occur and I believe it is going to occur on Rosh Hashanah

Carl

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Just adding to the list...

23) Nasa email all employees to be prepared this year June2011 and on 12th Sep 2011 11 Videos for Preparedness Posts added...why after 11th Sep?

24) Ready.gov 's WORLD UPSIDE DOWN video started on SEP 2009 and the government knows that something big coming only in SEPtember?

25) International Peace Day on September 21st 2011...

26) Iran going to have their bomb in 2011.

27) Turkey and Syria against Israel too.

28) Ambassador of Israel fled Jordon.

29) Libya and Egypt being plucked out by the roots?

Our NEW URL link

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/worline2.html

An Overlooked End Times Verse In Genesis

By Carl Worline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Genesis, chapter 7, there is an important verse in the account of the flood that God used to destroy the Earth that is particularly relevant to us today as we find ourselves in the final chapters of the last days:

And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons’ wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood. Of clean beasts, and of the beasts that are not clean, and of fouls, and of everything that creepeth upon the earth. There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah. And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth (Genesis 7:7-10 KJV).

According to the last verse above, God commanded Noah to load his family and all of the animals onto the ark and then He waited a full seven days before the rains began to fall. Why did God wait these seven days?

I can only imagine the mocking and the ridicule Noah and his family endured while they constructed the ark. People from miles around must have traveled to the site to hurl insults and abuse during the decades it took Noah to complete his task. Noah’s ark must have been quite a tourist attraction. I also believe, and I think this is very important, that during the decades it took Noah to build the ark word of his apparent foolishness spread across the known world at that time. Everybody in the known world of that day had the opportunity to laugh at Noah. When Noah finally entered the ark with his family and all of the animals the ridicule from the entire world must certainly have reached a fever pitch.

Conditions in the ark must have been pretty bad while they waited for the rain. I imagine it was hot inside that confined space and it probably began to stink almost immediately. I wonder what thoughts went through the minds of Noah and his family. I am sure they heard the jeering crowd outside and I wonder if, perhaps, their faith might have been tested while they waited upon God’s perfect timing.

Every word in the Bible is important and not a single word should be overlooked. Why did God wait for seven days and why was this delay important enough that God made note of it when the Holy Spirit inspired Moses to write the book of Genesis?

Was this delay one last chance for the people to repent, turn to God, and be saved? Perhaps, but I doubt this was the reason. My heart tells me that God knew nobody would repent. God gave the inhabitants of the earth a spectacle for a period of seven days in which everybody who might not have criticized Noah up until that point, or those who had only minimally done so, could truly incriminate themselves with their own words. In Matthew, Chapter 12, Jesus told us:

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned (Matthew 12:36-37 KJV).

During the 40 days and 40 nights that the torrential rains fell every human life on the planet that was not on the ark ended in death. I can imagine the huge crowds showing up at the gates of Sheol as a result and the resultant grumbling about how unfair the entire matter was. Practically everyone must have claimed innocence and also claimed that they were never given any warning that their behavior while alive could be worthy of such consequences. However, the one thing that no human can ever do is successfully lie to the Lord. By their own words while they were alive they were now condemned.

Let’s turn now to today. The entire world is on edge because people can sense that something of massive importance is about to happen. Christians can feel the electricity that is in the air, as can Muslims, Jews, and members of every other religion; as well as the godless heathens who do not believe there could possibly be any other power in the universe that is higher than themselves.

I believe that very few things happen in our world that do not happen for a reason. We recently observed an interesting phenomenon where a false prophet of God’s word predicted the Rapture would occur on May 21, 2011. The mainstream media immediately latched onto this man and he, along with his prophecy, was loudly mocked around the world. The reason this man became an instant laughing stock was because the people of this generation have struggled so hard and for so long to ignore the vast multitude of signs that are flashing at us from every possible direction. When May 21st came and went the ridicule once again reached a fever pitch, just like it did in the time of Noah when the door to the ark was closed and a huge ship sat baking in the hot sun.

Once again we find ourselves waiting for the forecast rainstorm to begin. This time it won’t start as a few intermittent drops of rain gently falling from an ever-darkening sky. It will be more like an unexpected flash of lightning and a deafening blast of thunder from directly overhead when there isn’t a cloud in sight.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

This is just coming up to my mind, I just put the big list and for me that is important, the details I don't have time to put in.

First, Adam and Eva lived in harmony in garden of Eden. No rain, no death, no thorns. They didn't know what is death. They didn't know what is rain. They even didn't know what is suffering.

Second, after sinning, death comes into humans. They began to know what is suffering and what is death, but they didn't know what is rain. What it feels to have short age below 100 years.

Third, after Noach, humans know what is rain. Humans know what is living under 100 years old. So the weather is different much from before Noach.
People began to dream living without sins, how ? They didn't know how to do it, it is impossible to do it.

Fourth, nothing is impossible for God. Through Yahshua, sins have been defeated once and forever. Whoever believes in Yahshua will be born again. A new born in Spirit. While still there is death, there is rain, there is suffering and short ages, but HOPE has come to defeat all of those. This is the age of grace.
Now people have choices to live for death (curse) or to live for life (blessing).
At this time, humans don't know what is rapture. what is alliens, what is abducted, what is supernatural in general.

Fifth, unfortunately many chose to live for death. Then death comes, overcome the whole earth.
Humans experience rapture, mass abductions, supernaturals from aliens, deceiving .... live like in hell. Now rapture, abductions, aliens become common knowledge ... evolutions is stupidity and absurd noone would ever believe that given aliens deception. Also fire from heaven becomes common knowledge at this horrible time.
These all alien deception is my pure scenario.

Sixth, Yahshua comes again defeating the evil and for 1000 years in peace and harmony.
No more short ages, no more suffering but still old earth.

Seventh, new earth and new heaven. What is death, what is pain and what is suffering, all have passed.