Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE IMPORTANCE of watching for THE "BLESSED HOPE"

"Fair Use for Discussion and Educational Purpose"

I believe God is so merciful to give us all these "signs" in the heavens, and on earth to keep our Hope Alive that His coming draweth nigh! Be encouraged, we're almost Home! Let's not fail Him now.
Sgb

Raptured Alive!

Written by Christine Darg
www.explitsministry.com

Saturday, 30 July 2011 16:31
I do NOT believe in setting dates for the coming of the Lord for His Bride in the clouds because "no man knows the day or the hour" and Jesus said He is coming "when you least expect it." That rules out a mid-Trib or post-Trib Rapture after the arising of the Anti-Christ and also Amageddon, because if we are still here for those events, we'd surely be expecting the Lord and desperately scanning the skies!
There are compelling arguments for His return during the Levitical Fall Feasts, specifically the Feast of Trumpets, but interestingly some teachers argue for Pentecost (Shavuot). THE IMPORTANT THING IS..... be spiritually ready to go AT ANY TIME.
• Let's review some thoughts concerning the Rapture (an event that can be described with other theological words):
• What is the Rapture of the Church? It is the doctrine of the imminent return of the Lord in the atmosphere to resurrect the saints of the Church age and to catch up alive those of us who are living and watching. “. . .we who are alive and remain will be CAUGHT UP [raptured] in the clouds together . . . to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.” (1 Thessalonians 4: 17)
• Don't be deceived by teachers who say the Rapture is a doctrine that was formulated only in the last century by John Nelson Darby or a little Scottish lass. Do not be deceived: the concept of the Rapture has always been present in the Word of God, foreshadowed with Old Testament types, such as the translations of Enoch and Elijah, and clearly mentioned by the Apostle Paul as a revealed mystery.

When I was growing up, churchmen still have a reverence for the doctrine of the imminent return of the Lord in the clouds but it is interesting that the closer we come to this event, because of apostasy, it is being ridiculed and scoffed at. Furthermore, as I pointed out in an earlier note, Jesus Himself told the Parable of the Faithful and Unfaithful Servants, and HE SAID that the unfaithful servant decides that the return of the master is delayed.Because of this fateful decision to believe that His return is delayed, the unfaithful servant is described as "evil." He begins to smite his fellow servants and even becomes intoxicated. Many evangelicals who used to believe in the imminent return as our blessed hope are now saying that His return is delayed for "this, that and the other" various reasons.

• IS THE WORD RAPTURE FOUND IN THE BIBLE? Yes, if you have the Latin Vulgate translated by St. Jerome. The Vulgate was the main Bible of the medieval Western Church until the Reformation. It continues to this day as the primary Latin translation of the Roman Catholic Church. Jerome’s Vulgate translated the Greek verb "harpaz" used by Paul, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, in 1 Thessalonians 4:17, into "rapio," which is usually translated with the phrase “caught up.” According to the Greek Lexicon, "harpaz" means “snatch, seize, i.e., take suddenly and vehemently.” This is the same meaning of the Latin word "rapio," “to seize, snatch, tear away,” i.e., to be "raptured." It should not be surprising to anyone, that a very recognizable English word was developed from the Latin which we use today known as “rapture,” when we are seized, snatched and torn away from this world in an instant.

• "Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed." (1 Corinthians 15: 51-52 NIV) Yeshua could come at any moment, and no prophecy must be fulfilled before the event commonly called the Rapture. The Apostle Paul clearly taught that there will be a generation that will never die, and that if we are alive when the Lord summons His Bride with a great shout into the clouds, we shall be instantly changed, RAPTURED ALIVE! We shall never experience physical death! The last enemy, death, truly will be swallowed up in an instantaneous miracle, when we are translated “in the twinkling of an eye” (1 Cor. 15: 52). Overcomers will conquer the grave with resurrection power. . . .quite literally. [My scholarly friend Dr. David Pitcher claims that the apostle Paul was actually giving a midrash, a commentary on Korah's rebellion and the swallowing in the earth in the 1 Corinthians 15 rapture event in which death will be swallowed up in victory. (See his comment below please.]
Therefore, John 11: 26, “He who lives and believes in me will never die,” will become a rapturous reality to believers who are living at the time of the GREAT Call Up!

• EZEKIEL WAR. Although we cannot be dogmatic about the timing, the imminent war described in Ezekiel 38-39 may occur immediately prior to the Rapture or between the Rapture and the beginning of the Tribulation. Ahmedinejad's constant threats are loud and repeated warnings that Iran is one of the enemies that comes against Israel, as noted in Ezekiel 38:5. Those who attack Israel [including Persia/Iran, Ethiopia and Lybia] will be totally defeated. Out of the chaos resulting from the Rapture and/or the Ezekiel war, it is likely that the Antichrist will arise and confirm a seven-year treaty with Israel. This treaty will probably involve the false peace pact that includes the unimpeded opportunity for Israelis to rebuild the Temple. However, the Antichrist will desecrate the new Temple by claiming to be God, and the Israelis will realize that they have been duped for the last time in their attempts to make peace by negotiating with mere men rather than standing on the promises and believing YHVH.
HIGH ALERT--Since factors related to the Ezekiel War exist now, we should be on high alert. News reports are rife that Israel is in fact on high alert continually. Due to fulfilled prophecies concerning the rebirth of Israel and the recapture of Jerusalem, Israel’s capital, we have every prophetic indication that this is the Rapture generation and general Rapture season. Jesus prophesied in His Olivet Discourse that the generation that beholds Jerusalem in the hands of the regathered Jews will not pass away until all things are fulfilled.

• THE IMPORTANCE OF WATCHING FOR THE "BLESSED HOPE." Jesus will appear to those who are watching for Him. Those who cherish this blessed hope will purify and prepare themselves as a Bride adorns herself for her Bridegroom. "And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming. . . . How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. Everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as he is pure." (1 John 2:28, 3:1, 3)
In the Greek we find three words referring to Christ’s second coming—"parousia," "apokalupsis," "epiphaneia." In Titus 2:13, Paul says the church is waiting for its "blessed hope—the glorious appearing of our God and Savior Jesus Christ." And in 1 John 3:3 John writes, "Everyone who has this hope in him." What is the hope? The hope is the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, of our seeing Him as He is and of our being like Him. The consummation of God’s redemption will take place at that moment when Jesus Christ comes again.

• THE GIFT OF FAITH. Like all gifts of the Spirit, it will take faith to be raptured alive. Many will be left behind because they were not ready, or were not watching, and some will miss the Rapture because of premature death. Satan will plot to kill them and take them out any way he can before their time. We mustn't give place to him and to allow him to take us out prematurely.

• PERSONAL TESTIMONY. In my childhood and on into my adulthood, I received many vivid and unforgettable dreams concerning the Rapture in which I saw the Lord coming in the clouds and my body was jet-propelled into the sky to meet Him. In some of these dreams, I saw friends who were left behind. These dreams were granted to me long before the popular "Left Behind" series. If it has also been revealed to you that you will not see death so that you will be privileged to be part of the glorious company of those who are raptured alive. . . . you will need to resist death. You will also prepare yourself as a Bride prepares for the Bridegroom, keeping your spirit, likened to a lamp, full of oil (Holy Spirit) and your lamp's wick trimmed (spiritual and physical maintenance) so as to burn efficiently and not burn out. You will of necessity cultivate a mentality of overcoming every sickness, every pain, every symptom, all temptations and every trap that would result in the forfeiting of your crown.

• THE EASIEST CROWN TO ACHIEVE-- There is a special crown for those who love his appearing. "Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." (2 Tim 4: 8) I recently read a statement by a theologian that of all the five crowns mentioned in the New Testament, the easiest one to obtain as an eternal reward is the crown of righteousness given to "all of them that love his appearing." Isn't that amazing!
Just as it was revealed to both the prophet Simeon and the prophetess Anna that they would not die until the first coming of the Lord. . . . so there is a prophetic generation of men and women who, as we grow older, will fight to hold out, resisting death, to endure for the Rapture. This divine appointment has to be a revelation from the Spirit of the Lord.
And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. (1 John 3: 3)
Anna spoke of him (Luke 2:38) to all "who were looking for the redemption..." "...and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time." (Hebrews 9: 28) The implications of this verse is that if you are not looking for Him, you will NOT see Him, and you may be left behind.

• In the meantime, how should we live? THE HARD-WORKING APOSTLE PAUL, ACTIVIST QUEEN ESTHER AND PROACTIVE NEHEMIAH ARE ALL PRACTICAL EXAMPLES!
We are to "occupy" and be proactive until He comes. To occupy continually brings to my mind the example of Nehemiah Chapter 4, and how Nehemiah rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem while remaining guarded at all times!
~ Those who built also guarded, and the other way round as well. They took turns and remained armed. When they stood guard, they had weapons for longer distance fighting and close fighting, but all of them all the time , whether working or standing guard, had a sword at their side!
~ Just as Jesus sent out workers two-by-two, a strategy in the army is for two soldiers to work together, the one guarding while the other rests, works, eats or sleeps.

~ As workers we are working all over. Col 1:29 NIV "To this end I labor, struggling with all his energy, which so powerfully works in me."

~ 'Our God will fight for us!' Vs. 20Nehemiah encourages them from the Word! There are many instances in the OT where we see God fighting for His people!

Commitment to the task of building God's Kingdom supersedes comfort! Vs. 23

~ PERSEVERANCE "Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you.
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." (1Corinthians 15:58)

~ FIGHT THE FIGHT OF FAITH! Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. (1Timothy 6:12)
~"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." (2 Timothy 4:7)

• PREPARATIONS OF THE BRIDE. As led by the Spirit, every day I must continue to work on myself, correcting my besetting sins and weaknesses, preparing as a Bride, removing every spot, blemish and wrinkle. Ephesians 4: 1-3

In the Book of Esther, Esther is prepared to meet the King by the specific instructions of the harem's eunuch who is a type of the Holy Spirit. Esther wisely showed herself as being without greed, by taking only what Hegai recommended, and she gained the favour of all that saw her including the King.

• FINALLY....WATCH AND PRAY! A KEY VERSE IS LUKE 21: 36, "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." (KJV)
"Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." (NIV)

"Keep alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man." (New Living Translation)
"But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.” (English Standard Version)

"But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man." (New American Standard Bible)

"Be alert at all times. Pray so that you have the power to escape everything that is about to happen and to stand in front of the Son of Man." (GOD'S WORD® )