Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: Is Jesus Really Coming in Just Two More Weeks on Feast of Trumpets??​?

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

POSTED BY PERMISSION OF RON REESE

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

POSTED BY PERMISSION OF RON REESE
---------- Forwarded message ----------

To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 20:00:21 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Is Jesus Really Coming in Just Two More Weeks on Feast of Trumpets???
IS JESUS REALLY COMING IN TWO MORE WEEKS ON FEAST OF TRUMPETS???

I cannot give you a conclusive answer to that question, but the signs pointing to the POSSIBLE Rapture/Sudden Destruction on Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 28--30 are numerous, and very hard to ignore for any SERIOUS watcher. Some of the many reasons for me to make this statement are the following:

1. In my 37 years of being a Biblical watchman, I have never seen more excitement and anticipation towards one particular day (with the possible exception of Feast of Trumpets in 198 , among Bible Prophecy watchmen.

2. Feast of Trumpets is always the most likely day (but certainly not the only day) in any particular year for the Rapture to take place.

3. This is the very last Feast of Trumpets to be observed before the start of the 1260-day Great Tribulation, which will begin on April 11, 2012. Therefore, we are running out of options, as to when the Rapture/Sudden Destruction will occur. Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 28--30, is the most logical and likely day that we have left.

4. Jesus was crucified on Feast of Passover, buried on Feast of Unleavened Bread, resurrected on Feast of Firstfruits, and sent His Holy Spirit, on Feast of Pentecost, to begin the Church Age. God was trying to show the Jews that Jesus was their Messiah, by causing the 4 most important events in the life of Jesus to happen on the 4 Jewish Spring Feast Days.

Is God still trying to reveal Jesus to the Jews? Of course, He is. The next important event in the life of Jesus is His Coming for His Bride, at the Rapture, accompanied by the sound of the TRUMPET (1st Thessalonians 4:16). The next Feast Day to be fulfilled is the the fifth Feast, the Feast of TRUMPETS. The Rapture seems to be the logical and perfect fit, just like the 6th Feast, the Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, is the perfect fit for the literal 2nd Coming of Christ.

5. Many believe that when Jesus said that "No man knows the day or the hour", He was referring to Feast of Trumpets, as the time of the Rapture. This is the only Feast Day when "No man knows the day or the hour". This day is the Jewish New Year. Until the first sliver of the new moon is sighted in Jerusalem, the Jewish New Year, Feast of Trumpets, cannot begin. It could take place at any time over a 48-hour period, but nobody knows for sure the exact day or hour. Therefore, the Jews now observe Feast of Trumpets, over two days. Therefore, Feast of Trumpets became known by the Jewish idiom of "No man knows the day or the hour".

6. Numerous in-depth studies, by serious Bible Prophecy scholars, have been done over the years on the possible correlation between the Rapture of the Bride and Feast of Trumpets. There is much more that seems to tie these two events together, besides #4 and #5 above. Every year, Feast of Trumpets, Roshashana, is a day of heightened expectancy, for the possible Rapture of the Bride to take place. NEVER has there been a Roshashana with any more heightened expectancy, than Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 28--30, 2011!!!

7. The Jewish calendar shows Feast of Trumpets to be on Sept. 29th, which means it will actually begin on Sept. 28th, at sunset in Jerusalem, if the new moon has been sighted before that time. If the first sighting happens after sunset on Sept. 28th in Jerusalem, then the Jewish New Year, Feast of Trumpets, will begin in the evening of Sept. 29th. The Biblical meaning of the #29 is DEPARTURE!!! Could this be a sign that our DEPARTURE (the Rapture) will take place on this day?!!

8. It is certainly worth noting that Sept. 29th seems to be a day of great historical significance. Many Bible scholars believe that Sept. 29th is the birthday of Jesus. Also, it was on Sept. 29, 2008, ONCE AGAIN ON FEAST OF TRUMPETS, that we experienced the great sign of the record-setting drop of the stock market of 777 points. Most watchers agree that this was the day that signalled the beginning of the economic birth pangs of the Great Tribulation. Even though it was exactly one month later, on Oct. 29, 2008, that the Final 7 Years began, this date of Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 29, 2008, could very well be pointing us to the very same day of the year, on our calendar, and on the Jewish calendar, for the long-awaited day of the Rapture.

9. COMET ELENIN IS A SIGN!!! Throughout history, comets have been known as harbingers of coming disasters upon the earth. Is Comet Elenin heralding the SUDDEN DESTRUCTION upon our earth, and the accompanying Rapture, which is the first stage of the 2nd Coming of Christ??? Because the 1260-day Great Tribulation is scheduled to begin in less than 7 months, I believe the answer is a definite, and resounding "YES"! It has been reported that there has been more written on the internet about Comet Elenin, than any other comet ever.

Few Bible watchmen believe that there actually exists an amateur Russian astronomer named Elenin. Speculation is that is may stand for ELEVEN (ELE) NINE (NIN), signalling another event of a magnitude much greater than the 9/11 event of the attack on the U.S. on 9--11--01. Other watchmen believe the name of Elenin is a code for Extinction Level Event--Nibiru is Near. Some astronmers say that Comet Elenin is being closely followed, in the same orbital path, by Planet X, or Nibiru, which some believe will be much more destructive than Elenin.

10. There is such a wide range of opinions by so-called experts on Comet Elenin. These opinions vary from Elenin having absolutely no effect on Earth, to cataclysmic destruction. Therefore, it has become very difficult for watchers to discern the importance and significance of Elenin. If nothing else, I believe, because of the extreme lateness of the hour in which we live, that Comet Elenin is a sign for us. However, I want to bring out two other points about this comet.

In the past couple of years, the three most significant earthquake warning signs that we have experienced have been the Chile earthquake (8.8?), the Christchurch, New Zealand earthquake of 7.1, which destroyed over half of that city, and the Mar. 11, 2011, Japan mega-earthquake of 9.0, and resulting tsunami and ongoing nuclear disaster. Most people do not realize that on all three of these dates, Comet Elenin was positioned exactly between the earth and the Sun. So, for those who are saying that Comet Elenin is having, and will continue to have, no effect on the Earth, this raises some serious doubts to those claims.

Also, few people realize that these three cataclysmic earthquakes were each separated by 188 days. This would bring the next 188-day gap to Sept. 15, 2011, two days from the writing of this post. However, it is a few days later, on Sept. 26th through Sept. 28th, that many astronomers are predicting all sorts of possible calamities, including unparalleled catastrophic earthquakes. Amazingly, some are saying the Earth, because of Comet Elenin coming, once again, between the Earth and the Sun, will experience 3 days of total darkness on these three days, which just happen to be THE THREE DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING FEAST OF TRUMPETS, ON SEPT. 29TH!

I have no idea if this will really happen or not, but it sure seems strange, and possibly ominous, that the three days of POSSIBLE darkness being talked about, are the 3 days immediately preceding Feast of Trumpets on Sept. 29th. In Exodus 10, we read, "the Lord said unto Moses...that I might show these MY SIGNS." We read about one of these SIGNS in verses 21--22, which says, "And the Lord said unto Moses (a type of Christ), Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt (a type of the Earth)...and Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt THREE DAYS."

11. About a month ago, I sent out a post, written by another author, entitled "Fascinating and amazing evidence connecting Elenin, Revelation 12:1, and Sept. 29, 2011". Let me give you a couple of highlights as to the extreme significance of what will be taking place in the Heavenlies on Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 29, 2011.

Jesus said in Luke 21:11, concerning the last days before His Return, "And GREAT SIGNS SHALL THERE BE FROM HEAVEN." Revelation 12:1 is an exact depiction of what will take place on Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 29, 2011!!! The verse reads, "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars."

Quoting from this awe-inspiring post, which is absolutely amazing and extremely significant, "When Elenin enters Virgo's crown on Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 29, 2011, we will witness a VERY UNIQUE condition taking place in Virgo. Elenin will be in the company of the 12 stars in the crown of Virgo, the Sun will be clothing her shoulders, and the moon will be positioned at her feet. In her womb will be two stars--Saturn and Venus (which represents Christ). THIS IS THE VERY PICTURE OF THE WOMAN DESCRIBED IN REVELATION 12." IS ANYBODY ELSE SAYING "WOW" BESIDES ME?

The author goes on to describe in great detail all of what is taking place in the heavenlies this Sept. 29th, and the extreme Prophetic and Biblical significance of it. I would like to encourage all of you to read this post, in its entirety, posted below, by giving you this quote from him. "The statistical probabilities of all these Heavenly signs, occurring simultaneiously in Virgo, at the appointed time of the Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 29, in the year 2011, is incalcuable!"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/ronr819.htm

12. Point #11 leaves absolutely NO doubt that the Lord is drawing our attention to Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 29, 2011!!! The only question remaining is "Will this be the DAY of the Rapture, or is God simply drawing our attention to the Jewish New Year, which will be the YEAR of the Rapture and Sudden Destruction? In two short weeks, we will know the answer to that question.

Comet Elenin could bring about the Sudden Destruction. However, there remains another distinct possibility, which is the beginning of World War III, with the unleashing of the GREAT SWORD (Nuclear weapons?) of the 2nd Seal Judgment of Revelation. If Obama is the white horse rider of the 1st Seal Judgment, and I believe that he is, then we should expect the 2nd Seal Judgment to follow next. Rev. 6:4 reads, "And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him A GREAT SWORD."

On Sept. 20--21st, the United Nations will be meeting in New York City to discuss and probably vote on a new Palestinian state inside of Israel, and the dividing of Jerusalem. This is a date that all watchers have been anxiously waiting for, for several weeks. If the U.S. goes along with this, woe be unto our country! The Sudden Destruction may be very near! Regardless of the outcome of these discussions and votes, the potential repercussions for war breaking out in the Middle East soon thereafter, seem to be very high. The Middle East is a tinderbox, just waiting for an event to light the match. This very well could be that match!!! The GREAT SWORD and World War III and the Sudden Destruction may now be at the world's doorstep!

If, indeed, the Lord is drawing our attention to Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 28--30, as the time of the Rapture and Sudden Destruction, we should be looking for a very significant development, possibly between Sept. 21--23rd, for a POSSIBLE 7-day warning, as in the days of Noah. Will we see the opening shot of World War III? Will the world experience another catastrophic earthquake, possibly as a result of Elenin being positioned between the Earth and the Sun?

There you have it. 12 very good reasons to be looking for the Rapture/Sudden Destruction to POSSIBLY take place on Feast of Trumpets, Jewish New Year, Sept. 28--30, 2011. This is, without a doubt, a VERY SIGNIFICANT WATCH DAY, that everyone should be taking very seriously. Watchers have been anxiously anticipating the last half of September this year, for many months now. It is now here. We will all be very surprised if nothing BIG happens this month.

I want to emphasize that I am making NO PREDICTIONS about this date. I am simply fulfilling my calling as a Biblical watchman and warning everyone of the extreme potential of very dramatic developments taking place in the last half of September, and the many markers that are pointing towards Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 28--30, 2011. I am totally convinced that, at the very least, the Lord is letting us know that the Jewish New Year, beginning on Sept. 29th, is the Year of the Rapture and the Sudden Destruction.

In Luke 21: 25--28, Jesus speaks to us, the end-time watchers, "And there SHALL BE SIGNS in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things BEGIN to come to pass, THEN LOOK UP, AND LIFT UP YOUR HEADS; FOR YOU REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH."

If you are unsaved, or in a lukewarm, or backslidden spiritual condition, you need to call out to the Lord and repent before it is eternally too late. Your time to get your heart right before the Lord, is quickly drawing to a close now. Pray this prayer, and mean it in your heart.

"Dear Lord, I know that I am a sinner. I believe in my heart that you died on the cross for my sins. Right now, I repent of my sins and turn towards you, Lord. Give me power and victory over my sins. It is my sincere desire to serve you from this day forward. Show me what I must do to be prepared for Your Soon Return, and give me the power from Your Holy Spirit to do it. Thank you, Lord, for saving me. In the name of our soon-coming Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, Amen."

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com