Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obama’s Betrayal of Israel

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap15.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sep 12, 2011

Obama’s Betrayal of Israel

My friends at Encounter Books are innovative and informative. Their “broadsides” collection of pamphlets, in the tradition of the Founding Fathers, offers booklet-size position papers that are terrific for understanding our world, especially geopolitics.

Michael A. Ledeen has written Obama’s Betrayal of Israel, and I’d urge you to get a few copies and pass out to friends. I read my copy this morning after hearing about the Egyptian mob that stormed Israel’s embassy in Cairo.

We have Mr. Obama to thank for this. His sycophantic speech in Cairo a few years ago let the radicals know that the White House would stand-down if the Muslim Brotherhood came to power.

Which has now happened.

Only this morning, a statement was issued that Obama is “very concerned” about the situation. What is he concerned about, that Israel will actually keep its embassy in a sea of hostility?

Obama’s claim that American support for Israel is “unbreakable” is either disingenuous or naïve. And I don’t think he’s naïve. As I often tell liberals in the Church, one cannot—at least in the current climate—claim to be “for Israel’s security” while at the same time advocating for a Palestinian state. The Palestinians are thirsting for the liquidation of Israel, so it is illogical that one is both “pro Israel and pro Palestinian.”

Interestingly, as Ledeen points out, “Israelis certainly get the picture. In a recent poll, only 4 percent of Israelis said they thought President Obama’s policies are supportive of Israel.”

You see, the people who actually live in the region, and defend themselves daily against Arab terrorism, understand what the American liberal Church evidently does not: the Palestinians want all of the land. This is expressed over and over in their publications and speeches, and now, as I pointed out after my recent trip, they are even selling t-shirts that say “Free Palestine,” and depict a map without Israel at all.

Question for the left: why do you think the Palestinians would live peacefully with Israel?

Ledeen’s broadside gives compelling evidence that this president is not only not interested in Israel’s security, he telegraphs to the world constantly that he is bent on the country’s destruction. Ledeen points out that Obama “personally attended” a ceremony awarding the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Mary Robinson. She is the former UN official who “presided over the Durban conference in 2001 that denigrated into an angry hate rally against Israel, America and Jews.”

In 1970, Yasser Arafat’s PLO was limited in scope. So the lifelong terrorist enlisted the help of the North Vietnamese in developing strategies for winning over the West in his drive to exterminate Israel.

No less than Ho Chi Minh himself, along with General Vo Nguyen Giap schooled Arafat in the art of propaganda. A key factor in Arafat’s subsequent success was his adoption of the tactic of presenting the Palestinians as a “liberation movement” (which resonated with the American left from the beginning, after its own education in such from the Soviets). One can track, then, the gradual acceptance of the PLO (Palestine Liberation Organization, founded in 1964, three years before Israel’s acquisition of territory during the Six-Day War! I’ve never heard a liberal respond to this amazing tidbit).

No less than Ronald Reagan, early in his presidency, decided that formally recognizing the PLO as the sole representative of the Palestinian people was in everyone’s best interests.

When his own vice president assumed the top job several years later, Arafat was rescued from oblivion in Tunisia, cleaned-up, and presented to the Israelis as their negotiating partner. No doubt the killer, in his homemade paramilitary uniform, could scarcely believe his luck. It’s been downhill ever since.

Another inconvenient truth for the left is the fact that UN Resolution 242, which was drafted just after the Six Day War, calls for Israel to give up “territories,” not “the territories.” This important-but-overlooked clause would allow Israel, in any settlement, to retain some of the territory captured, for security purposes.

But the PLO/PA, and their supporters in the West will have none of that. They claim that Israel is to surrender all the territory. That is false, but it is effective propaganda. Further, Israel has already surrendered more than 90 percent of the territory, ceding the Sinai to Egypt 30 years ago(!), pulling out of Gaza in 2005, and leaving the buffer zone in Lebanon in 1999.

What has that gotten the Israelis? More venom! More demands!

Of course, the left is dismissive of such facts. The left is also dismissive when the facts are documented.

Mohammad Dahlan, Fatah’s (the political wing of the PLO) leader in Gaza, said that “Arafat would condemn [terrorist] operations by day while at night he would do honorable things.” Of course, you can imagine what he meant by “honorable things.” (Hint: murdering Jews).

My critics on the left, in the Church, accuse me of being “uninformed” and by that they mean that I have not talked to Palestinian Christians in the land.

That is a false charge, and you’ll have to do better than that! When a Christian contact in an Arab town told me several years ago that I was buying trinkets from young men who were terrorists (by night), I began to realize what we are dealing with.

I’ve also spoken to many Palestinian Christians who insist on anonymity because they are afraid of the Muslims. Overwhelmingly (though they are no fans of the Israelis), they prefer life under Israeli administration, for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is that their families don’t live under the threat of murder for not towing the Muslim line.

And the left’s Palestinian friends, such as Naim Ateek, brand Christian Zionists as more dangerous than Hamas! Isn’t that incredible?

In any event, I predict this situation will grow worse. The American Church leadership is turning on Israel. At the same time they deny they are turning on Israel.

It seems Ho Chi Minh influence extended far beyond the bearded Egyptian terrorist who took their instruction 40 years ago.

jim@prophecymatters.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com