Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Frank Dimora:Sept. 9, 2011 the World as Jesus showed us it would be

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Part 1

Sept. 9, 2011 the World as Jesus showed us it would be

Prophecy Conference call today Friday September 9, 2011starting at 1:30 PM California time, 4:30PM New York Time, dial-in number 209) 647-1600 when asked put in participant access code: 194628.

Before I get to today news I wanted you all to read a email I was given today from Robert J.. I am sure most of you who have been coming to my site feel the same way as Robert has described to you. I can relate to what he wrote because I feel the exact same way!

From Robert: Hey guys....just wanted to drop you a line this morning....how are you guys feeling??? I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve....seems like it's NEVVVVER gonna get here.....so excited but yet also trying not to get hopes up too much (too late lol).....yesterday was really a 'mixed day', i found myself thinking (or fearing rather) that maybe I'm getting too "stoked" about this and it may not happen (just like it hasn't before)...but then i reflect on the signs and i get excited again....so i guess I'm just kinda up and down....I guess i'm a little fearful that i'm in for a BIG letdown if EVERYTHING we are seeing still doesn't end up being "it".....I keep trying to go over in my mind how it COULD play out (with the whole Palestinian state thing...are we gonna veto, are we NOT? what will the reaction be? will it even be as big a deal as we suspect? what if it's basically a 'non-event'??) But then i think about the blood moon thing we've been looking at for a couple of years now, and seeing how it actually lines up now with the whole 70 years thing, Rabbi Ben Judah's prophecies.....etc... And what is really the whole significance of Elenin? is it simply meant to be a sign indicating the coming trib? or is it just a 'run of the mill' comet that has been overhyped?? These are just some of the thoughts and emotions that are bouncing around in my head....EVERYDAY lol.. Still trying to fathom that this COULD COULD really FINALLY be "it"....and either way ya cut it, there are a LOT of things pointing to this time saying "look here! keep watch!". So I'm trying to hang in there lol.. Just thought I'd vent to you guys this morning lol....END OF EMAIL.

I know everyone has some type of excitement about weather the Church will be raptured on the 28 or 29th of this month. This is where all Christians must maintain a balance in their walk with Christ. Yes, it is a fact that our generation is seeing everyone of the signs of the last days just prior to the beginning of the tribulation, and yes it does appear these signs are coming at us even faster than they have ever before. I knew this first hand because it is getting harder and harder for me to post everything that is happening. There is so much going on I don’t have enough hours in the day to get to it all. This brings me to what Jesus wants from us as His children?

Let us all take this story to heart. Luke 19: 12-17 “12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return . 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come . 14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying , We will not have this man to reign over us. 15 And it came to pass , that when he was returned , having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading . 16 Then came the first, saying , Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds. 17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

The king Jesus left heaven to come to Earth where His kingdom would be, however we know the people rejected him and hated him, just as in the story above. Just like the story above Christ picked his servants, (you) and I, and gave us a job to do. To each person He has given a task, and He has given all of us the same tool we all need to work for the Lord. That tool is the Holy Spirit. We all have this gift and we are all sent out to work for Christ, not because we have to but because we love Him. Some would not want to do this work because they hated him just like in the story. Notice the Lord gae them the money and told them to do business and to Occupy till I come. You can see by the story in verse 16, “Then came the first, saying , Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.” Notice that this person did what Jesus had asked of him. He went out and did the work for the Lord and the investment paid off by gaining ten pounds. Jesus calls this man a good servant and a faithful one and makes him ruler over 10 cites. Do you think Jesus really cares about money, or is it the gain of people’s souls that the story is all about. Here the Lord shows us this person Occupied until he came back. In other words the person went on living his life but with a purpose. He knew the day would come when the Lord would show up, and He kept going until that day came. Please stay with me on this, you will see where I am going with it.

Now compare this story Jesus gave us and I will connect the dots.

(Matthew 25:1-13).1 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of the virgins were foolish, and five were wise. 3 When the foolish ones took their lamps, they did not take extra olive oil with them. 4 But the wise ones took flasks of olive oil with their lamps. 5 When the bridegroom was delayed a long time, they all became drowsy and fell asleep. 6 But at midnight there was a shout, ‘Look, the bridegroom is here! Come out to meet him.’ 7 Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, because our lamps are going out.’ 9 ‘No,’ they replied. ‘There won’t be enough for you and for us. Go instead to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’ 10 But while they had gone to buy it, the bridegroom arrived, and those who were ready went inside with him to the wedding banquet. Then the door was shut. 11 Later, the other virgins came too, saying, ‘Lord, lord! Let us in!’ 12 But he replied, ‘I tell you the truth, I do not know you!’ 13 Therefore stay alert, because you do not know the day or the hour”.

Here again we see Jesus give us a story about ten people who like the first story were given a task. These ten were to always be ready for the time their Master came back. Like the first story, some of the people did not do what the king wanted. Like the first story, when the king did come back we found out who did the will of the King. In the case of the ten virgins, we saw only half were ready and were able to enter the kingdom of God.

What has our task been from the start? It has been to love the Lord, do His will, keep on the watch, and occupy until the Lord comes back for us. This means to live your life each day for Christ, but live it, not wait around thinking the end of the world is going to take place today. If you have been doing the will of the Father you would have been, and are just like the 5 virgins who were always prepared for that day when the Lord arrived. As a servant of Christ I have been given a special task. My task is to do whatever I can to make sure as many people come to Christ for salvation and to keep them ready for that day the Lord will come. Christ has given me a ministry that provides you will the connection between Bible prophecy and current events that will help encourage you to keep on your task. Is our love for Christ going to be based on weather Jesus comes back for His Church on the 28th or 29th of this September? I pray not! If we are still here on the 30th I will love, and continue to serve Christ just as I have been doing for the past 35 years. Will I feel bad. Honest answer is yes, because I long so much to be with Christ, but we are called to do His will, and if we are still on this Earth on the 30th, then that is what He has willed for us. Don’t allow your walk to be one of the tides where you are swept up, and dragged down by emotions, and things you want, it should be always what Christ wants. I encourage you all to look at the ground you are walking over. Is it sand that moves, or are you standing on the rock. Listen to what Jesus says. "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock” (Matthew 7:24). So in the matter of Comet Elenin let us be wise. Let us all keep living our lives for Christ and (OCCUPY) until He comes. Let us also be wise, and keep on the watch as Christ as asked of us! When we do these things we will be ready and the Lord will bless us.

Jesus has given you a bag of seeds to sow. Weather Elenin comes or not plant those seeds. Let your ten pounds as in the first story turn to your blessing of an hundredfold.

Matthew 13:3-9 “And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow; And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.”

II Thessalonians 2:11 “For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie”

Many people have written me over the past few days and pointed out to me that there is news that Comet Elenin had broken up and is no longer a danger. All I can say is, watch this video which shows the Comet is still out there. Look, the only way we will know for sure is wait for the date when Elenin is suppose to show up. I will say this, if people try and tell you this is a UFO and is piloted by beings from another world. Just keep in mind what Jesus said about people believing THE LIE.

UPDATE ELENIN - ELENIN IS NO MORE YOU ARE SO WRONG IMAGES FROM AUSTRALIA 1ST SEPTEMBER

Did you see this report? “World Peacemakers Call for 3-DAY Moratorium on All News 9/22-24 During Peace Festival to Stop the World for Elenin’s Approach” If these people truly believe by not reporting the news for 3 day it will stop Elenin they have been eating to many mushrooms!
Foulain, France is fast becoming a focal point for world peace as the organizers of Lothlorien Peace Festival 9/21-24 http://www.lothlorienfestival.com/, and the sponsors of the Know Thyself Initiative (KTI), with the many presenters at the festival unite in calling for a 3 Day Moratorium on All News September 22-24 to Stop the World for Global Meditation on Peace before comet Elenin’s alignment on the 26th. Encouragingly, many more of the world’s peacemakers, including the Council of World Elders and Tony Burroughs, are adding their names to the call because they see this as a unique opportunity to shift the mass consciousness from conflict and despair to cooperation and hope.
(PRWEB) September 06, 2011

The Reason for the call for a 3 Day Moratorium on the news is to utilize the energies generated by both Elenin and a global meditation on peace. Leyland Carney, http://www.lescarney.com an organizer of the Peace Festival and director for the I.D.E.A. Foundation who sponsors KTI elucidates further by saying: “The opportunity to change direction is being afforded through the Cosmic Convergence caused by the comet Elenin passing between the sun and the earth on September 26th.

Attesting that everyone can be a part of this “wonderful opportunity” Leyland adds, “Obviously not everyone can attend the Lothlorien Peace Festival in Foulain, France to be with spiritual teachers like Dr. Carl Johan Calleman, http://www.calleman.com (who is leading the meditation) Dr. Masuru Emoto, the Hopi, Mayan, and many Indigenous elders. However everyone can participate in generating Peace by sharing in both large and small gatherings wherever they are and visualizing their intentions of a world united in Peace.”

The reason a small percentage of the world meditating on peace can affect nearly 7 Billion people Leyland says, "Is explained by the goal of the movement; to create a critical mass of people taking a time out from business as usual for the 3 Day Moratorium to focus on peace. The critical mass number is 144,000, which concerns the energy of numerology referring to the number 9, as in 1+4+4+000 = 9 and representing completion and Divine Will. Because both the day of the global meditation on peace 9/23/2011, and the Mayan Calendar designating this period the 9th wave, the energy of 3x9s is present. In numerology tripling anything increases its energy exponentially, which is why there is a unique opportunity here. In short, if 144,000 individuals can step out of this world for 3 Days, (3 Days = 72 hours 7+2=9) and identify themselves as world peacemakers on the map, http://www.triple7center.com which represents a microcosm of the world, they will cause a shift in the mass consciousness."

When I read this part of the report, “The Reason for the call for a 3 Day Moratorium on the news is to utilize the energies generated by both Elenin and a global meditation on peace” I immediately remembered Paul’s warning. “For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” How can the world find peace when they are working on dividing up Israel? People do not believe God’s curse has fallen on the nations, but no peace will come until the 7 year tribulation is over and Jesus is ruling from Jerusalem. If you want to take 3 days out to seek something, that is what the nations should be seeking. The nations better read Joel 3:2, Zech. 12:3 and Genesis 12:3. Until this world stand with Israel all the meditation in the world won’t help! As far as the 144,000 the only Divine Will will be from Christ as He sends in HIs 144,000 Jewish male virgins to preach Jesus Christ as the true savior of the world. Judgement is coming to the world and it won't be stopped by calling for 3 days of peace. Read the book of Daniel you will see God shows us in this book that no peace will come until Christ comes!

http://news.yahoo.com/world-peacemakers-call-3-day-moratorium-news-9-070955680.html

Prophecy Sign: I will continue to pound away and give you the up-dates concerning the next war that will be fought in the Middle East, which is the (Psalm 83 war). I am doing this in the hope that as new people find my site, they will begin to pay attention to the details of this war. One of the reasons why I am doing this is because of what Paul warned us in I Thessalonians 5:3. I can not quote this passage enough as it will be one the next major prophecies to be fulfilled. “For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” For years I have been telling people where ever I go that the day is coming when the PLO will reach the end point of trying to create a peace with Israel, and forming their own state based on the 1967 borders. We have reached that point now. I believe the spear head that will be on war will stem from the UN meeting coming up later this month. Here is the news.

“Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas is deliberately exploiting a speech by US President Barack Obama to drum up support for the Palestinians' unilateral statehood bid at the UN later this month. As part of a worldwide media campaign ahead of the September 21 motion for Palestinian statehood, Abbas' regime has produced a radio spot that includes Obama saying the following to the UN General Assembly in 2010: "When we come back here next year, we can have an agreement that can lead to a new member of the United Nations, an independent, sovereign state of Palestine living in peace with Israel." Obama Administration officials insist the president was simply expressing his hopes that a two-state peace deal would be concluded by now, but Abbas states at the end of the radio spot: "If he said it, he must have meant it."

I am warning you based on what I know from Psalm 83 that the PLO is finished waiting around for Israel to sit down with them and talk peace, and when the majority of the nations vote to create a PLO state and Israel says no to any such order there will be another conflict. Go back and read my previous posts and you will see both Israel and the PLO are currently preparing for the next war.

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NachrichtenHeute/tabid/178/nid/22941/language/en-US/Default.aspx

As you can see the PLO are on there way to press for Israel to cut up into order to create a PLO State. The PLO as you can see from the list of nations in the photo are named to attack Israel. Egypt is another major player in this Psalm 83 war. At the beginning of 2011 I had warned everyone to watch how fast Egypt swings away from peace with Israel. Egypt just like Turkey is being enemies with Israel and it is all taking place to fulfill prophecy. Once again today I can see the handwriting on the wall concerning the Psalm 83 war and Egypt’s role in this war. I quote, “Egyptian protesters on Friday broke down parts of a protective concrete wall outside the building housing the Israeli embassy in Cairo. Protesters were using large wooden poles and hammers to bring down the wall. Others were dancing and singing in celebration as they carried the Egyptian flags. Egyptian military and policemen stand alert as hundreds of Egyptian activists demolish a concrete wall built around a building housing the Israeli embassy in Cairo, September 9, 2011. Security forces set up the wall earlier this month, after thousands of angry Egyptians protested for more than a week outside the Israeli embassy, demanding that the country's military rulers expel the Israeli ambassador. They were angered by the death of five Egyptian policemen, who died in August during a hunt for Palestinian militants near the border with Egypt. The deaths have triggered outrage in Egypt, causing the worst crisis with Israel since the two countries signed a peace treaty in 1979.” Get ready to see more news like this. Egypt is already shouting for the destruction of Israel. From here on out things are going to get much worse. I can see the birth pains Jesus talked about in Mark 13:8 increasing. We are looking at the day just prior to the Psalm 83 conflict!

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/egyptian-protesters-storm-wall-outside-israeli-embassy-in-cairo-1.383563

Egyptians hold anti-Israeli protest (MIRRORED).avi

Prophecy Sign: We are about to witness the fulfillment of Zechariah 12:3. And I mean this is literally being fleshed out right before our very eyes.Watch the video because what they are talking about is exactly what the Prophet Zechariah warned us about.

'Israel should celebrate Palestinians in UN'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Re: Frank Dimora:Sept. 9, 2011 the World as Jesus showed us it would be

Our NEW URL link

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PART 2

Since I have been giving you information concerning the nations listed in the Psalm 83 war I want to pass on what Hal Lindsey Reported about what is happening in Syria. If I didn’t know I would have thought I wrote this report. Hal and I agree 100% on the Psalm 83 war.

From Hal: Syria seems to be the last of the nations thrown into upheaval by the "Arab Spring" that is still "in play." The government of Bashar al-Assad, Syria's increasingly isolated strongman, has not yet fallen, but the protests still rage and most of the Western world has turned against him. As the withering attacks and reprisals by Syria's security forces against the opposition continue, the UN, NATO, and the West find it more difficult to explain why they intervened in Libya, yet are turning a blind eye to the atrocities occurring in Syria.

Iran has leapt to Syria's defense, warning the West not to involve itself in Syria's internal affairs. Russia and China have made it known that they will protect Syria against damaging resolutions proposed by the UN's Security Council. Some military and intelligence analysts are worried that Assad may intentionally launch an attack against Israel to force other Arab and Muslim nations to rally around Syria -- and make the West forget their grievances with his regime.

Of course, anyone who is familiar with Bible prophecy knows that would be a mistake of monumental proportions. Isaiah's prophecy concerning Damascus, found in chapter 17 of his book, is yet unfulfilled. So we know it's going to happen. We just don't know when. That's why, when these kinds of circumstances arise and these kinds of threats are evident, those of us who believe what the Bible says sit up and take notice.

This week I'm going to thoroughly review what the Bible predicts about Syria's future.

We know the Syrians already have long-range missiles armed with both chemical and biological warheads aimed directly at Israel. And soon, they may have nuclear warheads, as well. So, as my mother used to say, what does this information have to do with the price of tea in China? Just this: the ancient Hebrew prophet Isaiah predicted that in the last days the Syrian capital of Damascus would be utterly annihilated -- overnight. Considering the fact that Damascus is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world, and has never been destroyed, that means that Isaiah's prophecy is yet to be fulfilled. And considering the fact that only now -- with the use of nuclear weapons -- is it possible to utterly eradicate such a massive city overnight, I'd think twice before buying property in Damascus. Add to that the fact that we know Syria wants to destroy Israel and is apparently taking steps to prepare for that opportunity, I would also say that Syria (with Iran's urging) will someday get cocky -- or maybe desperate -- and force Israel to retaliate. Here's how Isaiah predicted it would happen, And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. Once that happens, I'd say the world is on the fast track to Armageddon.(END)

Below are 3 links to reports which I gave you info on Syria.

It’s no coincidence everyone of the these nations in the Psalm 83 war are at the present time coming after Israel!

1. http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2008/09/global-economic-crisis-syria-and-iran-shades-of-ezekiel-38-and-isaiahs-prophecies-septt-18-2008.html

2. http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2011/06/prophecy-sign-in-zechariah-123-god-tells-us-the-following-and-in-that-day-will-i-make-jerusalem-a-burdensome-stone-for-a.html

3. http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2010/03/i-want-to-inform-everyone-my-newest-up-dated-edition-of-my-book-the-last-chronicles-of-planet-earth-is-rea.html

Prophecy Sign: Luke 21:25 the flood woes continue. “Worst flooding in 40 years hits Northeast”

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/storms/story/2011-09-09/Worst-flooding-in-40-years-hits-Northeast/50332842/1

Prophecy Sign: Ezekiel 7:19.......They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity. Revelation 18:12 you will read people will weep over many items that Jesus takes away from them during the 7 year tribulation. Two of those items are gold and silver. This year we have seen the price of gold rise like never before and the price of silver is also on the increase. It is to bad that most of the people in our world will look to gold and silver as their savior in an crumbing economic system rather than the only true savior Jesus Christ. Stores either buying or selling gold and silver are popping up all over the place as these precious metals continue to rise.

“National City has adopted a 10-month moratorium on new pawn shops, secondhand stores and precious metal dealers in the city after concerns about legal problems and crime. City leaders want to slow the increased interest in gold sales and purchases within city limits. As of Wednesday afternoon, gold was valued at $1,817 an ounce. "It has just skyrocketed on the number of businesses opening up," said National City Mayor Ron Morrison. "I mean, people out of their beauty salon or whatever else buying gold… it just becomes this huge deal.”

Today silver is $41. 92 and gold is $1,858

http://www.10news.com/news/29112802/detail.html

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link