Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lease is up on Sept 24!

The following testimony really touched my heart!
So many are at their wits end! I know that our Lord knows this. He is acquainted with ALL our sufferings! I feel, like this person in this testimony, that time is almost up....let us persevere until the End! Jesus is coming for us!! And if He chooses to "tarry", He will guide us and help us MAKE IT!

Lease is up on Sept 24?

I've been following many posts for the past couple months now and have been blessed and encouraged by what is being posted here on rfth. Some post's I question, but I'm 100% in agreement on the pre-trib rapture, which is any day now!

I also would like to share something that may or may not be a confirmation, on what just happened to me recently. I Just thought since everything seems to be lining up prophetically for Sept., I thought I would share this with you guys.

I recently lost my job, due to our great economy. I have been seeking the Lord about what to do next and I've surrendered everything to Him. He knows what my needs are and since I've been unemployeed He has provided for me and I knew He would. But I keep asking Him what I should do next, and I keep getting this amazing peace that only comes from Him. I feel like He is saying to me, time is just about up and keep looking up, not around your current surroundings anymore, it will all soon change.
My lease on my apartment is up on Sept 24th, coming this next month and I was thinking, maybe its a sign that this is it? I don't know but I have a sense of feeling that I can't describe which only comes from the Lord Jesus, that once again everything will be fine and taken care of.
I really feel I won't be hear past Sept, so to me this could very well be a major sign for me that He is coming very soon and this is just another confirmation on how time is just about up.
I have been seeking Him with all my heart and I don't feel any urgency to look for another job or a place to live, I never have had this feeling before, I'm so much as peace about my situation, and in the past I would never have felt this way.
Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions but I honestly really don't feel that way at all. I really believe and am so convinced that Jesus is coming no later than the end of next Sept., that He has put it in my heart, my next place to live will be in eternity in heaven with Him forever!
There are just way to many signs indicating that He is coming on the clouds of glory for His bride any day now, I've never seen so many signs all at once coming to together at such an rapid pace, this year is very unique.

I keep getting certain like 111, 555, 333, 777 and I looked up the numbers and they all have great significense. Also have been getting random visions of Jesus coming on the clouds for us, so I know I'm not crazy, even if my friends and family think I am.

I'm tired of this world and where its going, I've become so sick and disgusted with what is has to offer. I cry out to God everyday for His return and the more I pray about this the more I become less focused on this dying world and more focused on Him.
I know some of you have heard of the phrase, "He/she is so heavenly minded, He/she is no earthly good", well that's me because I know for a fact, that I won't be much earthly good much longer.

I know since reading many of your posts that we all are ready to leave this dark world and I know that we must occupy until He comes and believe me I understand that completely but I just have this sense of readiness to get ready for the rapture!
I just feel that my work hear on earth is just about completed and that there really isn't much more for me left to do.
Maybe some of you may or maynot agree on my approach on how I feel about looking for another job and believe I have tried but I don't just have it in me any more to pursue and go after the things of this world anymore.

I pray for you fellow watchers everyday and pray that you all stay encouraged as we see the Day approaching.
I will leave you guys with this verse that the Lord showed me as I'm going through this time of testing.

"If you died with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God, set your minds of things above and not on things of this earth, for you died and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life is revealed, you also will be revealed with Him in glory." - Col. 3:1-4 (NISB)

Take care and continue to look up no matter what!

Konnetix11

Re: Lease is up on Sept 24!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Praying for our brothers and sisters in Christ!

"They Will Know We are Christians by Our Love"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You Are My Hiding Place"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breathe

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven