Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God is Sending "Lying Prophets" To Finish the Great Apostasy!

From Dr. Joseph Chambers at
Paw Creek Ministries, Charlotte, N.C.

God Is Sending “Lying Prophets” To Finish The Great
Apostasy!

Wednesday, August 17th, 2011
When a generation of religious people utterly reject the infallible Words of God the next movement by the Creator is to send “Lying Prophets.” The God ordained activities of “Lying Prophets” is to hasten the growing apostasy so that His saints will raise up in discernment. When the lines between truth and error are blurred, the falling away sweeps with a broad span. But when error becomes bold and blatant, God’s true prophets also become bold for the Lord and start taking a stand. The Holy Ghost has shown this unworthy servant it’s time to draw the line.

In the First Testament the Heavenly Father was ready to judge Ahab, a backslidden King of Israel. God’s Heavenly Council were gathered and planning the action. The prophet of God, Micaiah, spoke by the Holy Spirit. “And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left. And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.” (I Kings 22:19-22)

American churches and ministers have departed so utterly from “fundamental truth” that the Lord of the church is sending “Lying Prophets” to complete the “Great Apostasy.” The religious people of our church world have closed their eyes and shut their ears to the simple truths that make faith in Christ real and genuine. All across the religious world there is a growing company of “Lying Prophets” and they are multiplying. Religious success has out-stripped a love of truth. This past Saturday I aired a segment of David Jeremiah telling his audience a major theological lie. He was quoting “Eugene Peterson,” the author of the New Age Bible version called, “The Message.” That book is plain blasphemous and is not a Holy Bible. David said after he quoted Peterson, ” Did you ever stop to think about the fact that if you try to add works to your salvation that it’s blasphemous?” Yet, the Holy Ghost spoke by James the half brother of our Lord, teaching an infallible truth completely in reverse. His words were, “He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.” (I John 2:4)

David Jeremiah says some very good things but then he adds poison to the mix. This next statement by minister Jeremiah is much worse than the first quote. He said, “How many of your sins were in the future when Jesus died? All of them, past, present, and future. All of your sins have been forgiven.” (Jeremiah, Radio sermon, Aug. 10, 2011) Do you understand what such a lie is doing to a generation of religious people? There is no such teaching in God’s Holy Book as to tell someone their future sins have been forgiven. Yes, Jesus paid the price for all our sins but for us to claim whatever sins we commit in the future are already forgiven is a “horrible lie.”

When such cheap theology dominates the church, homosexuality and other major sins will explode in the church world. In fact it is already happening. A local church here in Charlotte recently dedicated seven babies in a Sunday morning service and only one of the seven couples in this church were married. The other six couples were living in fornication, but to David Jeremiah the fornication is already forgiven. It is being preached that a backslider that becomes a homosexual is still ready to go in the Rapture. If what these ministers are teaching is truth, then God’s standard of Godliness is vain. What did the apostle Paul say about this? His great Letters written by the Holy Ghost are as plain as truth can be. Here is a firm and plain rebuke to those “Lying Prophets”.”For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.” (Hebrews 10:26) The only “sacrifice” that exist in redemption is Christ’s death on the cross. Clearly the Apostle said that Christ’s “sacrifice” does not cover “willful sins,” unless you repent and turn from them. That’s not adding to your salvation it’s obeying the Word of God.

Look at the host of young Pastors and Ministers that are following these “Lying Prophesies” of Joel Osteen, Rick Warren and the long list of that breed. Almost every known Charismatic leader from the top down were ready to indorse Todd Bentley, one of the clearest “Lying Prophets” of church history. Lying Prophets are fully capable of leading the careless and prayer less right into their deception. Jeremiah the weeping prophet named the “Lying Prophets” of his day and we are obligated to do the same. “Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, of Ahab the son of Kolaiah, and of Zedekiah the son of Maaseiah, which prophesy a lie unto you in my name; Behold, I will deliver them into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; and he shall slay them before your eyes;”(Jeremiah 29:21)

The Holy Bible is a book full of standards, commandments, and exhortations to Godliness. Over and over we are told that to deny these commandments and disobey them is to be lost forever. The Apostle Peter clearly warned us against those that promise liberty but are themselves “servants of corruption.” “While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.” (II Peter 2:19-21) It is impossible to be more plain than this clear warning.

Some of the strongest voices of these “Lying Prophets” is against separation of lifestyle. Holiness is a dirty word to this crowd. Multitudes of Godly Saints from past years of revival have now compromised from living Godly to spiritual fornication. The “Lying Prophets” call holiness legalism, pharisee and even uglier words. Great numbers of set apart saints are now in the maze of intimidation and are miserable in departure from their former convictions. Some have gone so far they hate every truth of their former Godliness.

Teaching that future sins are already forgiven is a blasphemous idea. It is no different from the ancient doctrines of “Indulgences” as sold by the Catholic Church. The priest could forgive future trespasses for gifts into the church treasury. This was one of the dark sins that drove the Reformers to break with Catholicism. The next step in theological truth from “all future sins being forgiven,” is the idea of universalism or that everyone is redeemed by Christ, even the heathen world. Many named evangelicals have already made that conclusion. The Robert Shullers, Rick Warrens, and Joel Osteen’s are in that camp and many others are now of that mindset. “Lying Prophets” have flooded the church world. I believe this is one of the most prophetic proofs of just how close we are to the end. Not one of the “Lying Prophets” that I have studied preach the “Great Hope of this Pre-Tribulation Rapture.” You can identify a large portion of these “Lying Prophets” by their rejection of a literal Book of Revelation and a complete denial of the Rapture and the Great Tribulation. There are exceptions but watch those that teach the “Cheap Grace” and “Sinning Religion.” Their prophecy preaching will slowly vanish or they will turn back to the fundamentals of faith.

This darkness of “Lying Prophets” is casting a cloud over the entire church world. It is one of the darkest periods of church history. I believe it is the last major time before the Rapture and the Latter Reign of the Holy Ghost. That Latter Reign of an outpouring of the Holy Spirit may start before the Rapture or immediately after the Rapture. The unflinching saints are going to be hated by those that follow error and even by their family members that are sucked into this vicious movement. The Saints of God will shine and will win in the end. “And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” (Daniel 11:32)

“THE FALSE ANOINTING SERIES” is our worldwide acclaimed expose of “LYING PROPHETS”. Ths set of CDs or DVDs is the best defence of truth against the false Charismatic foolishness available. David Wilkenson personal told me the first in this set was the best explaination he had ever seen. Order on line or call 1 800 338 7884. You may e-mail us at jrc@pawcreek.org .