Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dutchsinse: 8/23/2011 -- 5.3 magnitude earthquake in Colorado .. on top of the 4.7 earlier

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

8/23/2011 -- 5.3 magnitude earthquake in Colorado .. on top of the 4.7 earlier

Sign In or Sign Up now!
8/22/2011 - Two 6.0 earthquakes -- West Pacific -- Japan and Indonesia

8/22/2011 -- 4.6 magnitude earthquake - Colorado / New Mexico border

8/22/2011 -- How do we communicate with each other during a disaster?

8/22/2011 -- Central Missouri and Tulsa Oklahoma HAARP ring confirmation

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: Dutchsinse: 8/23/2011 -- 5.3 magnitude earthquake in Colorado .. on top of the 4.7 earlier

http://www.foxnews.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Strong Quake Hits Capital Region,
Sends Shockwaves Up East Coast

URGENT: A strong magnitude 5.9 earthquake strikes Virginia, sending tremors up along the East Coast and causing the Capitol, the Pentagon and downtown D.C. to be evacuated

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Re: Dutchsinse: 8/23/2011 -- 5.3 magnitude earthquake in Colorado .. on top of the 4.7 earlier

8/23/2011 -- UPTICK continues -- 5.9 magnitude earthquake in Virginia - East Coast United States

8/23/2011 -- 5.9 magnitude earthquake -- Virginia -- EAST COAST USA

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Aug 23, 2011 - Historic Earthquake coming to the West

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

Pentagon and White House evacuated
August 24, 2011

A 5.8-magnitude earthquake rattled Washington on Tuesday afternoon.

People in Washington D.C in panic. They will not escape the wrath of God.
The earthquake causing the evacuation of government buildings, cellphone service outages, traffic gridlock and delays in public transportation.

The White House, Capitol complex, Pentagon, State Department and other government buildings were evacuated shortly after the earthquake struck at 1:51 p.m.

White House staffers were allowed back inside a few hours later, but the Capitol and its surrounding offices were closed until a damage assessment was completed.

Source: The Hilll

Panic and chaos will eventually also come to America. The earthquake map of the US, tells its own story.

God of the Bible can create chaos inside the "green zone" in Washington. Supposed to be a safe place in the US
The US continue to create Islamic evil in nations like Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. The US also ignore the evil done towards Israel with American Tax payers money, supporting PLO terrorists and Hizb”allah in Lebanon, who are working for the destruction of the Jewish state.

The astonishing news about the earthquake in Washington D.C, is not the strength of the tremor. The interesting factor, is that the earthquake stroke in a “safe zone”, that have not faced any tremors in the past 100 years.

Revelation 16: 18-19.
Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed.

God of the Bible is great. Father, Son and Spirit is One God. Always in agreement. God will not let Washington escape. Since Obama and the American elite have made a mockery out of the teaching of Jesus, the sins of the White House, Pentagon and Capitol Hill will be paid for.

Written by Ivar

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Washington DC Quake 5.9 Bible Signs From God!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Bible Prophecy Hits Washington DC "Earthquake"

Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Storms, Fire, God Still Small Voice!!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/taylor824.htm

Taylor (24 Aug 2011)
"Earthquakes Today & Approach of Planet X"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The earthquakes today in Virginia, DC, Ohio, NC, NY and Toronto prove that Planet X has begun to magnetically influence the US.

Here's a really good book on Planet X and the mysterious death of Dr. Robert Harrington:

http://taylorforensics.net

Here's a brief synopsis of Harrington and his work, for those of you who aren't familiar:

A 7-YEAR SURVIVAL GUIDE TO THE CROSSING OF PLANET X

Dr. Robert S. Harrington, the chief astronomer of the U.S. Naval Observatory, died before he could publicize the fact that Planet X is approaching our Solar System.
Many feel his death part of a cover-up. One in which government agencies quickly moved to conceal the most earth-shaking discovery in history. If so, the search for truth begins in New Zealand.
Weigh together the following numerous facts:
1. Publicity of Harrington's discovery would pose a great threat to the social, political, and economic stability of the World;
It is extremely unlikely that a man would contract cancer and die within a matter of days, suffering the sudden impact of pain and debilitation characteristic of rapid onset cancer, while miraculously traveling on a physically demanding expedition and performing intensive astronomical operations. From his obituary:

Robert (Bob) Harrington died on Jan. 23, 1993 after a short, but determined, battle against esophageal cancer. He left his wife, Betty, two daughters, a sister, and his parents.
Even though Dr. Harrington died before he could publicize the fact that Planet X is approaching our Solar System, the U.S. Naval Observatory was apprised of it, as was NASA, yet these government agencies concealed this most earth-shaking discovery in history; (This appears to be true, as this writer spent a week searching the Internet for information to the contrary and found none.)
In 1991, Dr. Robert S. Harrington, the chief astronomer of the U.S. Naval Observatory, took an 8-inch telescope to Black Birch, New Zealand, one of the few viewing points on Earth optimal for sighting Planet X, which he definitively calculated to be approaching from below the ecliptic at an angle of 40 degrees.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://gatesofthecity.wordpress.com/2011/08/23/updated-theres-some-shaking-and-cleaning-going-on-updated/#more-2211

"Sex Change Capital of the World”

Today there was also an earlier earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.3 and upgraded to 5.3 magnitude in Trinidad, Colorado which happens to situated in the Purgatoire River valley. And yes, “Purgatoire” means purgatory. What is interesting is the city’s claim to fame is that it is known as the sex change capital of the world. This earthquake was the largest to hit the state in more than 40 years, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
Trinidad is the county seat for Las Animas County, which means “the spirits,” but the question is what kind could they be with such a reputation. Interesting . . . since America is embracing with open arrogance the homosexual’s lifestyle as a witness to it filling up its cup of iniquity. September 24 I believe it is our armed forces will now be fully openly homosexuality tolerant . . . and supportive. Again, this has that biblical number of 40 years connected with it as well . . .
We have kicked God and prayer out of the schools, removed His Commandments from our court rooms and its now common for people and the media to openly mock and ridicule those who believe on our Lord Jesus Christ . . . yes sir, a storm’s a comin’ folks.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0005j3l.php

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0005j3l.php

Magnitude 7.0 - NORTHERN PERU

2011 August 24 17:46:11 UTC

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.
Magnitude 7.0

Date-Time Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 17:46:11 UTC
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 12:46:11 PM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 7.644°S, 74.506°W
Depth 145.1 km (90.2 miles)
Region NORTHERN PERU
Distances 82 km (50 miles) N of Pucallpa, Peru
210 km (130 miles) W of Cruzeiro do Sul, Acre, Brazil
315 km (195 miles) NE of Huanuco, Peru
567 km (352 miles) NNE of LIMA, Peru

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 18.2 km (11.3 miles); depth +/- 12 km (7.5 miles)
Parameters NST=183, Nph=184, Dmin=544.6 km, Rmss=0.89 sec, Gp= 47°,
M-type=teleseismic moment magnitude (Mw), Version=7
Source Magnitude: USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID usc0005j3l

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/jeans825.htm

Jean Stepnoski (25 Aug 2011)
"Themes of Division: A House Divided, A Nation Divided"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,
The earthquake on 8-23 in Virginia had an epicenter at Mineral, Virginia. The large city nearest to the 5.8 earthquake is Richmond, Virginia which was very significant in The Civil War which began about 150 years ago. The current capital of Virginia is Richmond and the capital for the Confederacy was also Richmond. Richmond and Washington DC were the capital cities for the Confederacy and for the Union and both cities were affected by the earthquake. Great themes of The Civil War, between the North and the South, were A HOUSE DIVIDED and A NATION DIVIDED. One can draw a line from where earthquakes happened on 8-23 from Virginia to Oklahoma to Colorado. Some people believe this is along the 37th Parallel. The line drawn creates a symbolic line of DIVISION separating the North from the South.

Virginia was a border state, some individuals and families sided with the Union and some with the Confederacy.The State of Virginia was Symbolic of A House Divided and A Nation Divided. Along with the division of this nation from North and South is the Mississippi River and the New Madrid Fault to divide the nation from East and West. Two symbolic themes, 2 is the number for division, are evident this week for America, A House Divided, A Nation Divided. If greater division of the Land of the Covenant with Abraham occurs, the SPIRITUAL CAPITAL of JERUSALEM is divided, and the HOUSE OF ISRAEL is divided and the Covenant People are expelled from the Covenant Land, then the nations responsible will experience multiplied curses not blessings. No nation would be exempt, no matter how powerful or obscure. America this week is symbolically a House Divided and A Nation Divided. Come quickly, Lord...

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/jeans826.htm

Jean Stepnoski (26 Aug 2011)
"The 37th Parallel, North"

Dear Doves,
The major earthquakes in America this week, in divers places, have been in Colorado and Virginia. What they share is that they are on the 37th Parallel. What is significant about the Parallel at 36 30' North? This was the dividing line of the Missouri Compromise in 1820, the Northernmost limit for slavery in the Western States. As of 1860, the 36 30' Parallel, North ( plus Virginia) more or less divided the South from the North. This meant the slaves states to the South were divided from the free states to the North.
Other than Virginia within the 37th Parallel, where are some other locations in America? These include, Santa Cruz, CA., Nevada, the Utah/Arizona border, the Colorado/New Mexico border, the Kansas/Oklahoma border, Missouri, Illinois, and Kentucky. A notable city is Cairo, Illinois which is at the top of the New Madrid Fault and nearby to Chicago which has been associated with President Obama.
Many places on land and sea are part of the 37th Parallel, North. This includes part or all of the following: Portugal, Italy, Spain, Algeria, Mediterranean Sea, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Caspian Sea, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, China, South Korea, and the ********* Prefecture in Japan.. A number of these nations will be major players siding against Israel in the years to come during the 70th Week of Daniel! These are at the 37th Parallel and the nations of the former Soviet Union are North of it.
The "earthquakes in divers places" are part of the intensification of "the birth pangs." Come quickly, Lord...

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

8/28/2011 -- MASSIVE EXPLOSION during eruption @ Sakurajima Volcano , Japan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/28/2011 -- comet Elenin -- Also, possible 'flare' off planet as other planet passes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/28/2011 -- SEVERE in Sioux Falls, SD and Omaha, NE = HAARP ring forecast confirmation

8/28/2011 -- New York City -- tornadoes detected offshore heading inland

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/lynnette829-2.htm

Lynnette (29 Aug 2011)
"New Madrid fault area news"

After the Eastern states had the earthquake this past week, this outstanding article was written including info on the massive undertaking in the National Level Exercise 11 ( NLE 11 ) held in May with simulated earthquake disaster. It was held by the Federal gov't.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/08/quake-nightmare/

Here's a portion of the article.....National Level Exercise 11, or NLE 11, was, in essence, a replay of a disaster that happened 200 years earlier. On Dec. 16, 1811, a magnitude 7.7 earthquake hit the New Madrid fault line, which lies on the border region of Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi.

It’s by far the largest earthquake ever to strike the United States east of the Rockies. Up to 129,000 square kilometers [50,000 square miles] were hit with “raised or sunken lands, fissures, sinks, sand blows, and large landslides,” according to the U.S. Geological Service. “Huge waves on the Mississippi River overwhelmed many boats and washed others high onto the shore. High banks caved and collapsed into the river; sand bars and points of islands gave way; whole islands disappeared.”

People as far away as New York City were awakened by the shaking.

Thanks, Lynnette

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

8/30/2011 -- 6.8 magnitude earthquake in Banda Sea north of Australia

8/29/2011 -- My personal take after 8 months of covering earth changes = DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sackcloth&AshesMystery Babylon/Spiritual Greece, Strange Phenomena&MensHeartsFailing

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Our NEW URL link

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

9/3/2011 -- UPDATE -- Hurricane Katia and Tropical Storm Lee

9/3/2011 -- Tornado activity detected heading into Milwaukee, WI = HAARP ring forecasted

9/3/2011 -- 6.2 magnitude earthquake - North of Antarctica - South Sandwich Islands

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Our NEW URL link

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php

Latest Earthquakes M5.0+ in the World - Past 7 days

Latest Earthquakes Magnitude 5.0 and Greater in the World - Last 7 days
Versión en Español

Magnitude 5 and greater earthquakes located by the USGS and contributing networks in the last week (168 hours). Magnitudes 6 and above are in red. (Some early events may be obscured by later ones on the maps.)

The most recent earthquakes are at the top of the list. Times are in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). Click on the word "map" to see a ten-degree tall map displaying the earthquake. Click on an event's "DATE" to get a detailed report.

DISCLAIMER

Update time = Sun Sep 4 11:57:11 UTC 2011

MAG UTC DATE-TIME
y/m/d h:m:s LAT
deg LON
deg DEPTH
km Region
MAP 5.2 2011/09/04 05:02:05 44.044 147.916 42.1 KURIL ISLANDS

MAP 7.0 2011/09/03 22:55:36 -20.585 169.696 132.4 VANUATU
MAP 5.8 2011/09/03 16:20:53 -38.055 -73.456 13.7 OFFSHORE BIO-BIO, CHILE
MAP 5.0 2011/09/03 14:00:59 -56.241 -25.765 34.9 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
MAP 6.2 2011/09/03 04:49:01 -56.551 -27.039 106.0 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
MAP 5.1 2011/09/03 01:25:39 52.056 -171.567 51.2 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
MAP 5.8 2011/09/03 01:06:56 -12.784 166.672 101.2 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

MAP 5.1 2011/09/02 20:19:02 2.724 128.519 211.2 HALMAHERA, INDONESIA
MAP 6.7 2011/09/02 13:47:11 -28.422 -63.146 592.8 SANTIAGO DEL ESTERO, ARGENTINA
MAP 6.8 2011/09/02 10:55:54 52.185 -171.684 35.5 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA

MAP 5.2 2011/09/01 20:08:58 -18.424 168.361 95.6 VANUATU
MAP 5.1 2011/09/01 14:29:21 -42.640 -82.961 9.5 WEST CHILE RISE
MAP 5.0 2011/09/01 12:30:01 -18.297 167.249 40.3 VANUATU
MAP 5.1 2011/09/01 12:07:06 -60.253 -49.823 10.0 SCOTIA SEA
MAP 5.9 2011/09/01 06:14:40 -12.470 166.503 35.4 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

MAP 5.2 2011/08/31 21:37:58 -23.839 -179.761 519.8 SOUTH OF THE FIJI ISLANDS
MAP 5.4 2011/08/31 12:17:27 43.554 -28.900 10.0 NORTHERN MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE
MAP 5.7 2011/08/31 10:46:51 -5.969 153.246 49.4 NEW IRELAND REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
MAP 5.2 2011/08/31 09:56:20 -18.832 167.538 35.0 VANUATU
MAP 5.1 2011/08/31 03:08:30 2.470 96.339 41.5 SIMEULUE, INDONESIA

MAP 5.1 2011/08/30 22:51:00 -41.219 -85.279 10.5 WEST CHILE RISE
MAP 5.0 2011/08/30 21:19:10 -18.364 168.133 58.6 VANUATU
MAP 5.1 2011/08/30 15:00:49 -6.018 147.160 61.5 EASTERN NEW GUINEA REG, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
MAP 5.0 2011/08/30 13:21:50 34.507 70.725 109.9 HINDU KUSH REGION, AFGHANISTAN
MAP 5.0 2011/08/30 11:36:52 -49.772 161.195 9.8 NORTH OF MACQUARIE ISLAND
MAP 5.1 2011/08/30 09:26:07 -18.162 167.956 32.2 VANUATU
MAP 5.3 2011/08/30 09:16:55 -18.225 167.869 47.3 VANUATU
MAP 5.0 2011/08/30 09:14:07 -18.173 167.889 47.4 VANUATU
MAP 6.8 2011/08/30 06:57:41 -6.401 126.774 465.0 BANDA SEA

MAP 5.6 2011/08/29 18:57:39 -16.389 167.916 204.2 VANUATU

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Our NEW URL link

Dutchsinse Youtube Channel has been terminated.

Do we expect anything different?

Keep Looking UP!

Maranatha!!!!

God Bless

Steven

This month of September is really shaping UP for some interesting developments.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Our NEW URL link

9/5/2011 -- dutchsinse YOUTUBE account terminated for video explaining HAARP rings / Scalar Squares

Today is my 8 year wedding anniversary .. also today is LABOR DAY here in the United States.. where we celebrate the WORK people do all year long...

Youtube sent us a wonderful gift today.. a combination wedding anniversary / labor day treat !

Full deleting my account unjustly for THIS video: linked below on my blog

The video in question? 8/5/2011 -- Weather manipulation via frequency = explanation on scalar square and HAARP rings

Yes, a fully "dry scientific" video explanation of my theory behind HAARP rings and Scalar Squares !!!

This video was flagged and UPHELD BY YOUTUBE as a "violation of community guidelines".

BE WARNED!!! this video below has objectionable language!!!!!!

tatoott1009 is mad hell 9/5/2011 .avi

Dutchsinse YOUTUBE account TERMINATED without notice
Posted on September 5, 2011 by dutchsinse

JUST IN FROM YOUTUBE! THIS IS THE VIDEO THEY DISAGREE WITH !!! THEY SAY THIS VIDEO VIOLATES COMMUNITY GUIDELINES !!!! OMG !!!!
youtube video notification:

Message body
YouTube | Broadcast Yourself™

Regarding your account: dutchsinse

The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed by the YouTube Team against our Community Guidelines. Upon review, we have determined that the following video(s) contain content in violation of these guidelines, and have been disabled: 8/5/2011 — Weather manipulation via frequency = Explanation on Scalar Squares and HAARP rings -- (dutchsinse)

here is the video in question:

My inbox has YET to receive any kind of notice on this... I have obtained legal representation and will, hopefully in the end, get my account restored. Anyone who watches my videos knows that I used my own content along with public agencies RADAR, earthquake analysis and volcano eruptions.

I had NO OTHER PEOPLES work up or videos up without direct permission from the video maker.. only a few examples on that really .. like the ********* theory Finnish scientist video (mirrored with permission) and the Sakurajima volcano videos (also mirrored with permission).

The rest of the videos are mine, therefore no one can claim a copyright against.. and nothing was objectionable or in violation of community guidelines.. but some how this went through WITHOUT ANY KIND OF NOTICE BEING SENT TO ME AS WHY...

The description says ... multiple violations of community guidelines AND/OR copyright violations.

I do not know which I am accused of.. I lost 712 videos today with no explanation from youtube.

This is outrageous, and comes on the heels of weeks (and months) of persecution on youtube with NO HELP FROM THEM AT ALL —-

This past month, has been the worst month in my life... hands down.. no holds barred.

Youtube allowed patrioticspace to upload (and keep up) videos with clearly illegal taped phone calls.. youtube still allows videos organizing CLASS ACTION SUITS AGAINST ME.. for stopping trolls from uploading and ruining videos they illegally stole from me. Youtube allows threatening videos , harassing videos against me (dutchsinse).. and then they terminate my account for WHAT? I still do not know

In Support of dutchsinse YouTube Channel.avi

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link