Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ELEnin now visible from Australia/Jesus' warning about the "great earthquakes" we would see in the l

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2011/08/o-do-you-recall-my-warning-to-you-in-march-of-this-year-i-quote-i-am-going-to-keep-the-red-flag-up-because-you-al.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ELEnin now visible from Australia/Jesus' warning about the "great earthquakes" we would see in the last days! Psalm 83 war signs coming together/Aug. 20, 2011

Do you recall my warning to you in March of this year? I quote, “I am going to keep the red flag up because you all need to see that Christ’s words should not be taken lightly. We are in those end times birth pains and you will see more of these huge quakes in the near future.” Are you getting the picture yet? If you trust in the Words of Jesus Christ you should have no fear in warning people exactly what He warned us, and that is all I am doing. I know His words are true and when He tell you “great earthquakes” are coming you can stand on those words. I am going to warn anyone who still doesn’t trust in the Lord’s words, you will see more of these huge quakes soon. They are coming faster because we are in the midst of the last days birth pains. The red flag is still up! You can read this quote of mine at the link below. Now look at the news today. So far today there were two huge earthquakes. One was a 7.0 and the other as you can see below was an 7.1.

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2011/03/70-quake-hit-myanmarmarch-24-2011.html

MAP 7.0 2011/08/20 18:19:25 -18.287 168.132 28.5 VANUATU
MAP 5.2 2011/08/20 18:02:01 -18.608 167.910 35.3 VANUATU
MAP 5.1 2011/08/20 17:44:27 -18.770 167.924 9.5 VANUATU
MAP 5.9 2011/08/20 17:13:07 -18.287 168.062 37.3 VANUATU
MAP 5.6 2011/08/20 17:11:36 -18.289 167.755 40.9 VANUATU
MAP 5.0 2011/08/20 17:08:37 -31.402 -178.702 227.9 KERMADEC ISLANDS REGION
MAP 7.1 2011/08/20 16:55:03 -18.260 168.069 40.6 VANUATU
MAP 5.1 2011/08/20 10:27:16 -15.874 -179.444 2.6 FIJI REGION
MAP 5.1 2011/08/20 09:50:18 -18.553 168.090 35.1 VANUATU
MAP 5.0 2011/08/20 05:31:23 42.414 71.300 23.4 KYRGYZSTAN
MAP 5.2 2011/08/20 01:25:04 -22.561 -174.960 34.2 TONGA REGION

Prophecy Sign: Events leading up to the Psalm 83 war of which one of the nations that will be attacking Israel will be Egypt. As you can see form this weeks news the once friendly relationship between Israel and Egypt is fading away. This is taking in part to fulfill to prophecies. First the Zechariah 12:3 prophecy where the Lord told us all the nations will come against Israel in the last days. This is the main reason why the peace treaty that held between Egypt and Israel is not being cast out. The second prophecy is the Psalm 83 war. Since Egypt is one of those nations the Lord told us was going to attack Israel it only stands to reason the friendship would be destroyed. I quote the news today.

“Relations between Israel and Egypt are facing fresh strain in the wake of this week’s deadly cross-border raid by Palestinian militants, amid rising Israeli concern over what officials say is the lack of effective Egyptian security control in the Sinai peninsula.”

Eight Israelis were killed and more than 20 injured by gunmen near the Red Sea resort of Eilat on Thursday. Israel has blamed the attack on the Popular Resistance Committees, a Palestinian militant group based in the Gaza Strip. However, Israeli officials also point out that the assailants travelled more than 200 km through the Egyptian Sinai before crossing back into Israel and unleashing a wave of attacks on cars and buses driving close to the border.”

“In response to the attacks on Thursday, Israel plans to tighten military patrols along the 255km border with Egypt. It will also accelerate the construction of a new border fence that was started last year. Brig Gen Yoav Mordechai, the Israeli military spokesman, told army radio on Friday that the fence was now likely to be completed by the end of next year.”

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/140fb622-ca75-11e0-a0dc-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1VbUhJcyZ

Prophecy Sign: Luke 21:11, 25 watch for the signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars.

Just want to make a note or a reference to an article that came across my email a couple of days ago about ELEnin now visible from Australia… I did not give too much thought…at that time. Well in light of the 2 back to back 7.0+ EQ that just happened an hour ago and the string of 5.0+ I went back out to see if I could locate the article… Here is what I found.. a video posted a couple of days ago saying the same thing. I just think the timing of all of this is way, way, way too much to be “a coincidence”. I’m not saying that ELEnin is causing the seismic activity and I’m not saying it’s not…We just have too many things coming at us at once.. for it not to be absolutely prophetic.

If you would like more information on Elenin that is very interesting click to the link below. Let me remind everyone that no one knows for sure at this point what will happen when Elenin is the closest to the Earth in September this year. We have seen some massive earthquakes in the past when it came close to Earth so this should cause us to qestion what will happen when it comes the closest to Earth? Could this dark star, Planet X, or as some call it, Elenin really be the beginning of the signs that will lead to the rapture of the Church? Let us live for Christ and be ready for anything, but also be ready in case nothing happens! What I am concerned about is that to many people are going to believe 100% that the rapture is going to happen this September. Our command by Christ was to keep on the watch. So as the Lord's Children let us as it say in the Word of God stand at the door and keep watch. If Elenin bring on the destruction that some claim it will God's children will be ready to go home if He call us. If we do not get called, be ready to keep preaching the good news of Christ's salvation. I understand that there are many things going to happen in September that have caused us to lift the red flag and compel us to be ever so close with Jesus. No matter if He come for His Church during the Feast of Trumpets this September or not we will still be close to Christ's heart. Praise God for His Son Jesus, and for the hope that this just could be the appointed time the Lord has chosen to remove His Church. I am watching with you all, and I am excited to see what happens this September.

http://alamongordo.com/general/elenin-timeline/

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven