Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bible Codes?:TERRORIST ATTACK NORTH OF EILAT ISRAEL 18 AUG 2011

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://arkcode.com/custom3_165.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I found this article link very curious.(Read at your discretion and discernment)

TERRORIST ATTACK NORTH OF EILAT ISRAEL 18 AUG 2011

The attack was inevitable. The border needs to be strengthened.
The axis term on the matrix below is ATTACK EILAT. Sharing a letter with it is TO KILL at skip -2. Since Obama pressured Mubarak of Egypt to step down, terrorist attacks launched from over the border with Egypt have doubled. One of two spellings checked for OBAMA is at the same skip as ATTACK EILAT. The same spelling of OBAMA is also found on the matrix touching BARACK at skip -1. A short form of the year of the attack (5771/2011) is shown. The attack was from the border just north of Eilat. The matrix has BORDER TO THE NORTH in the open text. The attackers got into Egypt via tunnels from Gaza. Gaza was supposed to be at the western border of Israel (the Mediterranean Sea). The matrix has, in the open text, THIS SHALL BE TO YOU THE BORDER OF THE SEA (west). On the matrix is the question WHY HAVE YOU BROUGHT EVIL TO THIS PEOPLE? The answer is that Israel allowed the Palestinians to keep Gaza rather than ejecting them (or worse) in accordance with Biblical borders of ISRAEL, which is also on the matrix. As for American Jews who voted for Obama, their answer to the question asked is that they voted for a man who for 20 years had a preacher who ****ed both America and Israel.

Coordinated attacks in south kill 8

15-20 Gazans tunnel into Sinai, cross border armed with rifles, grenades and explosives; IAF retaliates in Gaza Strip, killing senior terrorist.

By Anshel Pfeffer

Eight Israelis were killed and 30 more wounded during a well-planned terror attack along the Israeli-Egyptian border Thursday. The attack was planned in the Gaza Strip by the Popular Resistance Committees and perpetrated by terrorists who crossed from Gaza into Sinai via smuggling tunnels. They then traveled some 200 kilometers to reach an area of the border protected only by a tattered wire fence, about 15 kilometers north of Eilat.

Israeli forces killed five of the terrorists, and Egyptian soldiers reportedly killed two more. But the Israel Defense Forces estimates that 15 to 20 participated in the attack, meaning most escaped. IDF officials believe the goal of the attack was to kidnap a soldier. The IDF had previously responded to warnings of a planned attack, beefing up its forces in the area.

The assault began around noon, when three terrorists armed with rifles, grenades and explosives entered Israel from Egypt and stationed themselves at intervals of about 200 meters along the highway to Eilat, Route 12, at a stretch of road that runs very close to the border. At 12:30 P.M., they opened fire on an Egged Bus 392, wounding seven passengers, causing light to moderate injuries. Most of those injured were soldiers. A few minutes later, an empty bus and several cars arrived. The terrorists opened fire again, and when the bus stopped, one of the terrorists ran up to the bus and activated his explosive belt, killing himself and the driver.

The shooting killed four occupants of one car, plus the driver of another. At that point, the first soldiers arrived in two vehicles. One vehicle ran down one of the terrorists, killing him. Soldiers in the second vehicle opened fire on the third terrorist. One soldier, Staff Sgt. Moshe Naftali of Ofra, was killed in the ensuing gun battle. Additional police and army forces then arrived on the scene and killed the third terrorist. They also opened fire on two additional terrorists who were waiting on the Egyptian side of the border.

Assault helicopters joined the battle, and a terrorist fired a rocket-propelled grenade at one of the helicopters, but missed. The two terrorists in Sinai were killed after policemen from Yamam, the special anti-terror unit, pursued them a short distance into Egyptian territory. The policemen returned to Israel immediately thereafter.

While all this was happening, the terrorists also fired mortars at a civilian work crew repairing the fence nearby, but caused no casualties. The Egyptian army later reported that it killed two additional terrorists in Sinai. The IDF was in close contact with the Egyptian army throughout. After the battle, the IDF brought in sappers, who discovered bombs planted along the road and dismantled them.

Then, at about 6:45 P.M., as senior defense officials were briefing reporters on the earlier attack, terrorists opened fire once again − this time at a Yamam force patrolling the border not far from the site of the original attack. One policeman was killed in the assault and another was wounded. The second attack occurred about 45 minutes after the Israel Air Force attacked a group of senior PRC officials in Rafah, a Gazan town on the Sinai border. Among the six people killed were Kamel Nirab, the head of the PRC; Imad Hamed, the person responsible for its military activity in Gaza; Khaled Shaath, a leading member of the PRC’s military wing who was involved in rocket attacks on Israel; and Khaled Masri, who was involved in kidnapping soldier Gilad Shalit in 2006. The Shin Bet security service suspects that Hamed is the one who planned yesterday’s attack near Eilat.

In response to the air strike, Palestinians fired two Grad rockets at Ashkelon. One landed in an open area near the city and caused no casualties or damage. The other appeared headed for a populous area of the city and was shot down by an Iron Dome anti-missile battery that had been stationed there a few days before due to an escalation in the rocket fire from Gaza. Two other rockets were fired at Ashkelon at about 10 P.M., and the IDF is preparing for further escalation in rocket fire in response to last night’s air strike.

IDF sources said that since Egyptians toppled President Hosni Mubarak’s regime in February, the number of warnings about terror attacks from Sinai has doubled. Arms smuggling into Gaza from Sinai has also surged since Mubarak’s fall. Most of the weapons come from Iran via Sudan, but more recently, arms taken from Libyan army depots left unguarded due to that country’s civil war have also arrived.

Israel recently authorized Egypt’s new government to send large forces into Sinai − far beyond the numbers permitted under the 1978 peace treaty − in order to deal with the numerous terrorists active there, including groups affiliated with Al-Qaida as well as Palestinian organizations. Just last week, 2,000 Egyptian soldiers, accompanied by tanks, entered Sinai for this purpose. But so far, there are no signs that Egypt has succeeded in regaining control of the peninsula. Yesterday’s attack casts further doubt on whether Israel can continue to rely on Egyptian forces to protect its southern border. Following the 1978 peace agreement, the IDF removed most of its troops from the border, which is now patrolled by just a few battalions, mostly reservists. Though this force was beefed up temporarily in recent weeks, doing so over the long term would interfere with the army’s training program and other operational activity, and might require calling up additional reserve units.

Another question relates to intelligence. Israel has until now refrained from employing agents in Egypt; it relies on electronic intelligence and information from agents in Gaza. But given the new situation in Egypt, this may no longer suffice. Defense Ministry sources said the ministry has already accelerated construction of a planned 200-kilometer-long high-tech fence along the southern border. Thus far, 45 kilometers have been finished, and construction is now due to be completed by the end of next year, rather than the end of 2013 as originally planned.

STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE MATRIX. As per my standard protocol, no significance is assigned to the axis term (ATTACK EILAT). The phrase TO KILL was first seen in conjunction with the open text phrase FROM EGYPT TO KILL, but as the full open text phrase was too far below the axis term to leave the rest of the items found of interest, I did not include the open text phrase and only sought TO KILL at an ELS (here, skip -2). There was about 1 chance in 3 to have the term on the matrix, but this does not include other synonyms that that would have worked as well. There was about 1 chance in 120 that one of two spellings of OBAMA (last letter hey or alef) would be on the matrix at a special case skip (here the same skip as ATTACK EILAT). The odds against BARACK being on the matrix at a special case skip (here -1) were about 2 to 1. The year of the attack (5771/2011) is shown against odds of about 2 to 1. The attack was from the border just north of Eilat. BORDER TO THE NORTH in the open text. No special significance is assigned to the word NORTH although the attack was at the BORDER TO THE NORTH, however the word BORDER in the open text is there against odds of about 15 to 1. No statistical significance is assigned to either of the open text phrases, THIS SHALL BE TO YOU THE BORDER OF THE SEA (west) or WHY HAVE YOU BROUGHT EVIL TO THIS PEOPLE? ISRAEL was expected to be somewhere on the matrix. Overall, the matrix seems to exist against odds of about 44,798 to 1. It is thus seen as highly significant.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: Bible Codes?:TERRORIST ATTACK NORTH OF EILAT ISRAEL 18 AUG 2011

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bible Code - Chuck Missler on the Hidden Torah Message

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barack Obama - Gematria Code and Bible Code - Redux

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Jerusalem - I Will Put My Name There - Amazing Revelations!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Just pointing out that God LOVES NUMBERS and not numerology.

We should point NUMBERS to GOD in GOD's WORD.

Personal dream/vision is for personal use/edification.

Only GOD's WORD EDIFIES ALL.

The BIBLE is CODED by GOD HIMSELF.
The number of YHWH is 8
and Jesus' number is 888,

8 is symbol of infinity if rotated 90degrees.

8th letter of alpha-bet is H
and even Heaven or Hell is infinity in time...eternal

8th day is the LAST GREAT DAY of the FEAST of Tabernacles.
see which day is Lord's Day?
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/51348534

8 is like the letter 'R'

Redemption,
Resurrection,
Rest,
Relax,
Reach Out,
Rapture,
Return,
Refreshing,
Rewards,
Rejoicing, etc

pls see R & R
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730282

For All who Loves Jesus' Appearing
"Henceforth there is laid up for me
a crown of righteousness,
which the Lord, the righteous judge,
shall give me at that day: and not to me only,
but unto all them also that love his appearing."
2Timothy:4:8

"But these are written, that ye(you) might believe
that Jesus is the Christ(Anointed ONE),
the Son of God;
and that believing ye(you) might
have life through His name."
John 20:31

"And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ,
and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."
Acts:16:31

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/numerolo.htm

Hidden Codes, Numerology and the Bible
A number of friends have written me about hidden codes and numerology in the Bible. The scripture that continually comes to my mind is--

Deuteronomy 30:11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, IT IS NOT HIDDEN FROM THEE, neither is it far off.
We can see evidence for the scriptures in a number of ways including prophesy which separates the Bible from all other books and the fact that it tells you about yourself no matter what your culture, etc. We published an online book entitled "The Divine Inspiration of the Bible" by A.W. Pink which is a beautiful apologetic on the divine inspiration of the Bible. Something you can put your hands on. Meaningful.

Some scoffer ran some numerology on books like "Moby Dick" and found "miraculous" coincidences in them too. The inspiration of the Bible is not found in hidden codes, the inspiration is plain to see...not hidden.

The following is an email forward I received:

Does the Bible Code Bear the Signature of God?

Ed Christian Ph.D.
Department of English
Kutztown University
Kutztown, PA 19530
Perspective Digest, 5/3 (2000):52-56
A "great earthquake" is forecast for either 2000 or 2006! In 2012 the earth will face annihilation by "comet," but it will be a false alarm! In 2113 a "great terror" will leave the world desolate! In "the end of days" an "atomic holocaust" will be narrowly averted! That's what Michael Drosnin says the Bible reveals.

Did God place a secret code in the Old Testament? Did He know humans would someday invent the computer and discover this code? That's what some people think. Is that how God works? In his 1997 bestseller The Bible Code (New York: Simon & Schuster), Drosnin claims that this code reveals the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin and Saddam Hussein's attack on Israel (both the date and the kind of weapons). By letting the computer adjust the number of letters in each line of text, then treating the result as a giant word search puzzle, using what are known as "equidistant letter sequences," the author finds that the Bible reveals the future. (In some of these sequences, the letters are equidistant, but separated by over 13,000 other letters. No wonder we had to wait for computers to be invented!)

One of the most popular purveyors of prophecy, Grant Jeffrey, wrote about this code in 1996 in The Signature of God (Toronto: Frontier Research). Both that and his 1998 book, The Mysterious Bible Codes (Nashville: Word), have been bestsellers in the religious market. Drosnin is a secular Jew, and he doesn't look for Jesus in the code. Jeffrey claims that the Hebrew name for Jesus, "Yeshua," is found encoded throughout the Old Testament. So are the names of the twelve disciples, and much more.

Where did this code come from? Exodus 32:16 says, " he writing was the writing of God, graven upon the tables." Hidden in that verse, however, revealed by the code, is the phrase "it was made by computer." The law of God on the tablets of stone was computer generated! My friend Ron du Preez points out that on p.179 Drosnin writes, "The message of the Bible code is that we can save ourselves." I agree with Ron that "this anti-Christian statement should end the debate about the merits or demerits of this spellbinding but heretical work." Nevertheless, a multitude of Christians are investigating the Bible Code, even while reviling Drosnin's take on the code's message. Thousands have purchased the software that allows them to do their own word searches. I received e-mail from one man who claims to have found Ellen White and every General Conference president in the Old Testament. In that case, it must surely come from God, right?

I don't question Grant Jeffrey's commitment to Christianity, even though his livelihood depends on popularizing a steady stream of poorly documented and highly questionable "Astonishing Biblical Discoveries." However, he is gullible, he's no scholar, and he is unwittingly leading many of his readers into the arms of a supernatural counterfeit of God and His ways. Perhaps you have already read these books, used the computer program, and are an enthusiast. Perhaps you are about to stop reading. First, let me explain why I take this stance. Perhaps you will change your mind.

For about two years, Lori Eldridge ran the "Torah Code Archives" as part of Jack Van Impe's "Prophezine" web site. She was a true believer, and her web page was very popular. Then she turned against the code. She explains why in her article "Why I'm No Longer Researching the Codes." When she read the research of Hebrew scholar Dr. James D. Price, she had the guts to do an about-face, despite her embarrassment, and give up her research.

What did Price discover? He explains in three brief articles, "Self-Contradicting 'Codes,'" "God is False? 'Codes,'" and "Two More Negative 'Codes'". What Price did was to take assertions about God, supposedly discovered in the Bible Code in Hebrew, restate them as negatives, and see if they too were in the Bible. In every case they were.

Using the Bible Code, Price writes, one finds the Hebrew phrase translated "Jehovah is a liar" eight times. "Jehovah is dead" occurs twenty-three times. "There is no Jehovah," Price writes, "occurs dozens of times in the Torah," as does "There is no God." Price also found the phrases "Satan is Jehovah" and "Satan is God."

How can a Christian continue to work with these supposedly God-given codes after reading this? Price has also used the Bible Code software to find six thousand Hebrew words (of the 9,597 in the Old Testament) merely in Isaiah 53. Other scholars report that if one uses the criteria used in the Bible Code, one can find just about any prophetic message one looks for in a few pages of just about any secular writing. By this light, the code doesn't seem nearly so inspired or prophetic.

How does the Bible Code work? It's a giant 'find the word' puzzle with a number of tricks which make it easier to find the words you're looking for. These tricks should be apparent to someone with even the most rudimentary knowledge of Hebrew, but in Drosnin's book the Hebrew letters are shown in the code samples, but they are never analyzed. He never mentions whether the "word" he finds is generally translated the way he translates it, or whether his way is an unusual alternative with many more likely translations. For example, the word he translates "assassin" in connection with Yitzak Rabin's assassination is generally translated "murder" or "murderer" in the Bible. While some of the discoveries seem unlikely, difficult to account for, here are some things to bear in mind when considering the validity of the code:

In finding the code, the Torah or some other text is placed on the computer-equivalent of a cylinder which can be expanded or contracted until a match is found. With every letter added to the horizontal length of the lines, a whole new set of words becomes possible vertically and diagonally (they remain the same horizontally). The reference to the ten commandments being computer-generated is found in a segment only ten letters wide, whereas some words have letters spaced chapters apart�which can be juxtaposed only by expanding the cylinder to a thousand letters or more in width.
The hardest part to find is a person's name, but given that the name can be read in any direction, with any number of equidistant spaces between the letters, and that the computer can adjust the line length, and that any possible variation of spelling is allowed, and that abbreviations, initials, and nicknames are allowed, the wonder would be if any name could not be found. Code researchers generally find the name vertically by expanding or contracting the line length, then look for the words around it.
The Hebrew used for code research is "unvocalized," it does not use vowel pointings, but Drosnin uses the letters aleph, ayin, waw, and yod as semi-vowels where convenient. These semi-vowels can be used to approximate a number of vowels (yod might represent IH, EE, EYE, EH, EI, for example). Thus, exact spelling is not essential�"sounds similar" is close enough. If none of these semi-vowels occur, the word is simply read without vowels. (For example, President Clinton's name is spelled Q L Y N T W N. "President" is N S Y A which means "leader" or "ruler" and is in fact the Hebrew word for "president" today, though it could also be seen as "Nazi." "Hitler" is found as H Y T L R, and "Nazi" as N A DZ Y. "Shakespeare" occurs as Sh Q S P Y R, "Macbeth" as M Q B T, and "Hamlet" as HMLT. Note the cavalier attitude toward vowels.)
In giving the computer names to search for, every possible spelling is used, whether or not the spelling has ever been used. This increases the likelihood of a match. Also, usually the words used are Hebrew, but sometimes they are English (names).
Without vowel points, a three letter Hebrew root may have many meanings, thus perhaps quintupling the likelihood of a match. For example, the Hebrew root 'Ayin�Lamed�He, "'LH," with one set of vowels, can mean to ascend or break or excel or fall or offer (and many more), or with different vowels it means "holocaust" or "burnt offering"; or with yet other vowels it means a branch or leaf, or with other vowels it means occasion, or, with other vowels, iniquity. But Drosnin translates words in whatever way seems convenient for the meaning he wants to find.
Many modern Hebrew words are based on old words with ancient but related meanings. This makes it easier to find 'modern' words in the ancient text, even though when written, the words did not have the modern meanings. For example, the word for missile.
Hebrew has letters which represent different sounds but might be transliterated in English by the same letter. For example, he and heth might both be represented by an H, but the latter has a gutteral CH sound. Kaph and Qoph might be written as K, Q, or C. Taw and teth might both be written as a T. Samech, sin, shin, and zayin all might be seen as S sounds. These are not used interchangeably in Hebrew, nor do scholars who transliterate Hebrew in books and articles use them interchangeably, but they are in the Bible Code, whenever convenient. This increases the chance of a match.
The letter field used is not made up of random letters, but of Hebrew words without vowels. This increases the chance of a horizontal match in Hebrew, of course, even if one rearranges the letters. That is to say, on any page, whatever the line length, there will be many Hebrew words already there, read right to left. Read left to right, some of these words have other meanings. If one begins with the second letter in a word rather than the first letter, one may get yet more words.
The dates are based on a letter / number code in which each letter represents a number. As the Torah is all letters, this also makes a match more likely. Also, modern Hebrew dates often leave off the millennium number (1891 would be written, in Hebrew letters, 891). Thus, Drosnin's finding of dates such as "2013" could as well be 1013 or 3013. He never explains this to his readers. Imagine finding your name in code on one page of the Bible and assuming that any word on that page�out of context, backwards or forward, up or down or diagonal�is God's prophetic word about your life.
Most "pages" have a thousand or more letters to choose from, nearly every three of which constitute a Hebrew word root, in any direction. The chance of finding something somewhat significant on a page with a name on it is quite high. If nothing is found, perhaps the computer might find the name elsewhere.
The Bible Code is a modern day equivalent of "them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter" and who are forbidden to God's people. We don't need a secret code when we have God's clear word: "To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them" (Is 8:19�20). The Bible Code fails the test.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God's word is PLAIN. We may not understand every single verse, but there is a enough that we DO understand to keep us busy for a lifetime. Work on what you DO KNOW. Stop sinning and START learning what it means to live a holy, righteous life. Stop fornicating. Stop watching unlawful hellivision and movies. Start helping the fatherless and the widow. Start submtting to your husband and loving your wife. Start giving God the praise. This is PLAIN, not hidden.

God bless you as you read the Holy Scriptures just as they are written in the Authorized Version, the King James conformable to the 1611 edition.

for Jesus' sake,
tracy
--
http://www.Jesus-is-Lord.com

...they are impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee unto them; and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD. And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

Ezekiel 2:4, 6

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Bible Coded in 3 or more Dimensions? Bible Is Book of Lamb Everlasting

Bible Is Book of Lamb Everlasting
or
Bible Is Book of Life Everlasting

DID GOD CODE OUR NAMES IN THE BIBLE?

Could there be 3 or more DIMENSIONS instead of 2 dimensions found by modern mankind?

Book of LIFE is Revealed in Revelations...

BIBLE or BOOK OF REVELATION IS BOOK OF LIFE
Revelation:22:19: "And if any man shall take away from
the words of the book of this prophecy,
God shall take away his part out of the
book of life,
and out of the holy city,
and from the things
which are written in this book."

Book of Life is Book of the LAMB
Revelation13:8: "...whose names are not written
in the book of life of the Lamb
slain from the foundation of the world."

Revelation:21:27: "...but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life."

Book of Life has 'NAMES' CODED in it
Revelation3:5: "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment;
and I will not blot out
his name out of the book of life,
but I will confess his name before my Father,
and before his angels."

'NAMES' not found CODED in Book of Life shall be thrown into LAKE OF FIRE
Revelation:17:8: "...and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder,
whose names were not written in the book of life
from the foundation of the world..."

Revelation:20:12: "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God;
and the books were opened:
and another book was opened,
which is the book of life:
and the dead were judged out of those things
which were written in the books,
according to their works."

Revelation:20:15: "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

For All who Loves Jesus' Appearing
"Henceforth there is laid up for me
a crown of righteousness,
which the Lord, the righteous judge,
shall give me at that day: and not to me only,
but unto all them also that love his appearing."
2Timothy:4:8

"But these are written, that ye(you) might believe
that Jesus is the Christ(Anointed ONE),
the Son of God;
and that believing ye(you) might
have life through His name."