Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Prophetic Discovery! Seven Year Tribulation/ Vanishing Righteous In Psalm 11-17/18! WOW!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

New Prophetic Discovery! Seven Year Tribulation/ Vanishing Righteous In Psalm 11-17/18! WOW! Or MOM
http://www.raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-discussion-forum/new-prophetic-discovery-seven-year-tribulation-vanishing-righteous-in-psalm-11-1718-wow-or-mom

GREAT FINDINGS POSTED BY BROTHER SCOTT...

I was going over the Psalm 19 last night and I could not help notice the many similarities to the frequent use of the word precepts, laws. ordinances. word, etc. and the same context as is used in every verse in Psalm 119!!!

Then I went to Psalm 18 which again is almost a parallel to a great Jubilee at the end of the tribulation Period with the Lord coming down from heaven and shaking all the foundations of the earth; I actually had this description as my comet Elenin encounter this fall on the feast of trumpets when the Lord might pay the Church a visit--maybe???

But then I got to thinking maybe this is a century old 2011-2017 timeline that was put into the Psalms as a clue or mystery for all those who would be studying the signs of the times!!

Then I noticed that Psalm 18 which is parallel for the Psalm 118 or the year 2018 is made up of 50 verses-that is the years in a jubilee cycle!!

The end of world war I came at that time and the deliverance of Jerusalem was in 1917 to the British Lion which is mentioned in Psalm 17!!

Lets see if there is a hidden 2011-2017 tribulation timeline starting in Psalm 11-(remember not psalm 111-this is earlier in the book)!

Psalm 11 is parallel to Psalm 111 or the year 2011 with surprise SEVEN verses contained in this psalm; and it talks about the Lord getting ready to TEST the children of men and the righteous along with the wicked.

On the wicked He will TEST them (not the righteous-hold on! I will tell you what happens to them)!

On the wicked the Lord will RAIN COALS OF FIRE (Elenin and Honda???) and BRIMSTONE; a scorching wind(SOLAR Flares) will come from heaven

Now comes the Clincher! Where did the righteous go??

Psalm 12 is a parallel to Psalm 112 and it is prophetic to our year 2012 and the jewish year starts on September 28-30, 2011!!

The Psalm 12 beginning September 28-30, 2011(jewish Psalm 12 begins at this new year) starts with the first verse and a jewish David speaking for his people and crying for help after this event has happened!!

Psalm 12:1 Help, Lord! For there is no longer any that is good; for the faithful have VANISHED (did you hear that-it said vanished) from among the sons of men.

The only people left(behind) down on earth are those who are ungodly. For the tribulation period of seven years has now began it's countdown!

Now in Psalm 12 for 2012 it tells us how the Lord will save a people who has been left behind after the rapture!

Psalm 12:6-8 God is going to protect the jewish people and those among the sons of men(gentiles) by refining them in a furnace SEVEN TIMES- can you say-SEVEN YEARS? Like in 7 trial-bulation years!

We seem to have a tribulation pattern going on here for Psalm 11-17; now if only we can pinpoint the mid-point of this tribulation period with the abama-nation of desolation and the jewish people seeking refuge in the mountains; which should be mentioned somewhere in Psalm 14 which is parallel for Psalm 114 for the year 2014!

Get ready to be amazed!

Psalm 14 for the year 2014 or the tribulation midpoint (Remember actually this Psalm and the others are really prophetic for the years 1911-1918/1919) ; I am just seeing a hidden double timeline in here for a future tribulation period)!

Psalm 14:1 for the year 2014 says, They are all corrupt! They do Abama-nible deeds! There we have the Abomination of desolation! The only other time this word Abominable is used in the book of Psalms is in Psalms 53:1!

I find it interesting that both Psalms 14 and Psalms 53 are almost identical in each of their verses!

Here is someting neat: Psalm 14 has 6 verses / Psalm 53 has 7 verses--Put them together you have 6 and7 or 67!!

That is a 50 year jubilee away from Psalm 18 which is when Jerusalm was liberated in the 1967 war!!

Psalm 14: 6-7 talks about the Lord as the refuge of the generation of the righteous and the deliverance for Israel (liberator in 19(67)! will come out of Zion! Israel captured Mt.Zion in 1967! The Lord then restores the fortunes of both Jacob and Israel!

Now can we find the tribulation ending in Psalm 17 which is a parallel to Psalm 117 for the year 2017?

We find in this tribulation Psalm 17 a few verses where it talks about the enemies surrounding Israel the apple of God's eye!

The Lord will deliver His people and overthrow the wicked with His SWORD!

Sounds like the Lord returning at the battle of armegeddon with the two-edged sword coming out of His mouth as described in Revelation 19.!

Psalms 18 which parallels Psalm 118 for the year 2018 talks about the Lord coming back on a cloud with hailstones and coals of fire and shaking all the foundations of the earth and reigning in a time of righteousness and deliverence; this is the year of the great jubilee and the clue is given in Psalm 18 with the 50 verses that make up the whole chapter (jubilee cycle)!

A jubilee is proclaimed on the day of atonement in September 2017 until the following day of atonement on September 2018; that is if we have a tribulation period based on the 2011-2017 timeline!

We cannot be absolutely sure of these scriptural foreshadows! Who knows if the calendars can be off by a few months or years!

But that may have already been divinely accounted for when the chapters and verses were divinely assigned to each book of the bible!

All I can say is what more proof do we need that the final countdown is close at hand! To bad we the church will not hang around to endure it! I believe we have a wedding to attend in heaven real soon!

World War I ended on November 11, 2018 and I think it was the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of the year!

Psalm 18 remember is a 50 verse jubilee Psalm and this Psalm 18 parallels Psalm 118 which comes 2 Jubilees after this year 1918!

The possible reason why the war ended on a 11-11-11(month-day-hour) is a prophetic clue that we need to see the number 11 as a starting point.

Psalm 11 is the starting point for the first global tribulation. From 1911-1917,

50 years later we come to 1917 + 50 years = 1967! Remember Psalm 14 and Psalm 53 that have the word abominable in them and each have 6 and 7 verses)!

1967 + 50 years = 2017

Remember this is the jubilee cycle and not the 70 year generation cycle which started when Israel became a nation in 1948!

It is now 3:03 A.M. in the morning when I ended this study and I must put this exciting study to bed!

I just don't want to stop writing but that is bascially all the new research that I have! I hope you find this interesting and a blessing to all of you!! I sure did!! God is opening up the books!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Re: New Prophetic Discovery! Seven Year Tribulation/ Vanishing Righteous In Psalm 11-17/18! WOW!

My comments:-

Although RITAnow is not a website that Truly Love GOD's WORD,
there are still Great Findings from GOD's WORD by Brothers & Sisters who Love HIS Appearing too

May we meet in the Greatest Party in Heaven soon with ALL who loves HIS Appearing!

Amen!

John:20:31:
"But these are written,
that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ,
the Son of God;
and that believing ye might have life through his name."

The Acts:16:31:
"And they said,
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ,
and thou shalt be saved,
and thy house."