Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"I stand alone"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/charles816.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Charles (16 Aug 2011)
"I stand alone"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well tonight was my fourteenth wedding anniversary. Since my son had that dream I have been more adamant in my separation from worldly things. I have stopped watching tv my wife watches soap operas and housewives in the bedroom while I am on the couch reading Ephesians. None of our friends mostly Catholic or liberal vote for o people have a clue Jesus is coming. I have been studying prophecy for years and as long as I went along with the worlds flow and kept my mouth shut I was ok! Now that I am not I am being told by my wife to shut up she is not going to worry about every little thing and I can stew in my head or go. She says we are not going to my church (um church) because they are supporting the peace plan you rave about thats your decision. Her church? I went fifteen years but cannot support it supporting calling for the division of Gods land "worldly Christians" never read the bible listen to a tickle ear sermon twice a month and wonder why I am so concerned
About us making Israel give up it's occupied territory! What when the foundations have been destroyed what can the righteous do! So I am trying to warn my wife who has sat in church for fifteen years Jesus is coming the wrath is coming the tribulation is coming and on the other side is all our friends who see the world just going on who are looking for some politician to fix things so they can get back to football and shopping and their 401ks will go up. Plus the tv has to be on as soon as we are home and she is tired of my constant dwelling on the fact that Jesus may be coming back and is going to rapture those found watching and praying so maybe we should turn the Tv off and pick up the bible. Well she is watching her soap operas eating pie in bed while I realize she has sided with the world and tv and in her mind if anything was wrong they would be telling us what to do on CNN or her learned friends would be seeing this. They are wrong all of them right up until the rapture clinging to this dying worlds false reality and I am truly alone. How do I protect my family my son when my own wife tells me to leave or shut up got warning her Jesus is coming and it's time to turn off the TV? They do not know about Elenin and do not know about the tribulation have never read revelations or the bible but have Gone to church their whole lives so their ok they know one verse no man knows the day that's all and wave the May 21st guy camping like a victory flag in your face I cannot believe the hostility of the reaction to the mere suggestion that Christ is coming back and he is coming for those that are making Him Lord not just adding him to their list of things to do right below watch American Idol. The world will not believe the rapture because the most left behind will deny it because they are still here.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: "I stand alone"

Just sharing that I had a prompting many times from the HolySpirit regarding this scary verse...

Luke:17:32: "Remember Lot's wife."

I have this same lonely feeling in my home because of many years of failed 'dates' of Jesus' soon coming that my wife would rather be prepared to face next year than to anticipate Jesus is coming really soon.

There is really no sense of urgency and my family, colleagues and many contacts got tired of my warnings that Jesus is coming soon.

Last Sunday while going to worship service,
along the way, I was bringing my 2 sons and distributing some gospel tracts and my wife was walking behind,
I saw some people worshipping the dead 'ghost festival' with burning candles on the grasses.
I pass 1 tract to my son to pass to those people and while he was crossing over the candles...my wife saw it, got worried of my son due to the 'ghost', she fell down on the floor.

She got injured but no sign of injury and I asked her to go home which is still nearby. And I brought my 2 sons (like Lot with 2 daughters?) to worship the Lord in His House.

Later the night, I returned home and was reminded by the Lord regarding this and told my wife that she is Lot's wife.

I believe she got the message...hopefully.

We are encouraging one another here and thank God for this wonderful friendly website with brothers & sisters eagerly desiring the better things to come!

Hebrews:11:16: "But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city."

May God Bless and Save All Our Love Ones whom He hath Elected from the Foundation of this world...according to His Love, Mercy & Faithful Will.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/stevec817.htm

Steve Coerper (17 Aug 2011)
"Re: "I stand alone""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Charles -

Many of us feel your pain. Hang in there. You have some fellowship here on the Doves and also on the Forum. It won't be much longer; we all know that. If there is a major quake, as predicted, on September 15th, maybe some of our family members will come out of the stupor. So keep praying.

You are not alone, believe me. But we've always known that the believing remnant is a REMNANT. "Narrow is the way that leads to life, and few there be that find it." God, in His sovereignty, decided within Himself to save you. So be thankful and, as much as possible, peacable.

Best wishes. Hope to see you very, very soon.

Cheers!

Steve
Anakypto Forum

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/stacyr817.htm

Stacy Raborn (17 Aug 2011)
"For Charles"

Dear Charles:

I am so sorry for the pain and loneliness you are feeling. I too stand alone my brother, and I cannot seem to convince anyone no matter how hard I try. I know what you are feeling; it is a burden that is hard to carry sometimes.

The only thing that gives me peace in my situation is that the potter knows what He is doing. Our loved ones and others who remain lost do not have the Holy Spirit to discern these spiritual things. And, no one receives the Holy Spirit unless the Lord stirs in them first. The Lord knows where they are, and He knows where they are going.

My only suggestion for you is to stand firm; stand on the truth that the Lord has so graciously given to you. Stand in gratitude and praise Him through it all. And of course, earnestly pray for those you love. Pray that the Holy Spirit would stir and they would respond. Pray that the veil would be removed and they would see the truth and the glory of God in Jesus Christ. And very importantly, let them see your light shining. THAT, my brother, is the one thing they cannot deny - Christ living in you. And if you continue with less words and more action, they just may be convinced by the Jesus they see in you. God gives that promise to wives in 1 Peter 3:1, so I am assuming it is the same for husbands in the same situation.

Thank you for sharing your heart with us. I will pray for you and your family Charles. Jesus knows your pain, and He is there to comfort you at this very moment. Also, know you are not alone!!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/andrea817.htm

Andrea (17 Aug 2011)
"to Charles "I stand alone""

I know what you are going through because I am going through the same thing with my 2 sons. I feel it is a test that we must go through, it is part of our purification. I feel so sorry but just think that it is not far off when he will come and get us and think of the chagrin on your worldly wife's face because she will definitely know what happened and where you are and also what she will go through. Don't bother to try to convince her anymore just talk with your little boy and keep the peace in your family so you will have a bit of peace yourself. He knows what you are going through, pray to Him and leave it completely in His Hands, He will give you peace. Andrea

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/michaelc817-1.htm

Michael Colunga (17 Aug 2011)
"RE: Charles--"I stand alone""

Hello, John and Doves,

For those who think they stand alone, remember, if we desire to see our loved ones saved, we must realize that God is absolutely sovereign.

"As the Scriptures say, 'God has put them into a deep sleep. To this day he has shut their eyes so they do not see, and closed their ears so they do not hear.' " [Romans 11:4, 1 Kings 19:18]

"Ears to hear and eyes to see--both are gifts from the LORD." Proverbs 20:12 NLT

Verily, it is written,

"I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live." Ezekiel 33:11

Not only that, God is illimitable.

"Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear." Isaiah 59:1

"Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them." Hebrews 7:25

No one has the capacity to prevent God's will. We can pray confidently for our loved ones.

"The king's heart is like a stream of water directed by the LORD; He guides it wherever He pleases." Proverbs 21:1 NLT

"You can make many plans, but the LORD's purpose will prevail." Proverbs 19:21 NLT

To close, how about a little primer on prayer?

"I will answer them before they even call to me.

While they are still talking about their needs,

I will go ahead and answer their prayers!" Isaiah 65:24 New Living Translation, Tyndale House, publisher [NLT]

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Yet you don't have what you want, because you don't ask God for it." James 4:2 NLT

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.

"And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him."

1 John 5:14-15 NLT

Charles, you said:

Baruch HaShem Yeshua,

Mike C.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/kellyh817.htm

Kelly Herman (17 Aug 2011)
"Charles-I stand alone"

Charles, my dear man, you do not stand alone it just feels that way sometimes. There are a slew of us that feel isolated and alone at times because we do not identify with this world nor the things of it. People do not understand us, nor will they. I had a conversation with The Lord the other day and He stated this to me, "There will come a time when there will be no more warnings for those entrenched in the things of this world and they will have no one to blame but themselves."

We feel alone, we are talked down to. We are lied about. Our Heavenly Father knows all too well what we go through. Lean on Him and shut the naysayers, the scoffers and those trapped into worldly things out. Don't let them drag you down. Show them by your own behavior where true peace really settles. You are among friends here, we feel your frustration and your hurt.

Looking up and loving the learning process! Kelly in Dallas

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/diana817.htm

Diana (17 Aug 2011)
"For Charles: I stand alone"

HI Charles,

I understand everything you are saying. I know exactly how you feel. The same goes in my family. I finally stopped saying ANYTHING to them. I have given it to the Lord. I just pray constantly for them. I pray that something big may happen BEFORE the rapture that might bring them finally to their knees and cry out to the Lord. You have done your job. You have been warning them. Now we have to step aside and let the Lord take it from here. I know that is hard because they are our family, we love them, and want them to go with us to heaven. I would like to take each one in my family and just SHAKE THEM AND SAY "WAKE UP......JESUS IS COMMING". I sometimes think the more we tell them, the more they turn us off. Just give it to the Lord Charles, and just keep praying. The Lord can bring them to him ONLY if they let him in.

Blessings
Diana

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/susanb817.htm

Susan B (17 Aug 2011)
"To Charles - re I stand Alone"

Dear Charles,
My heart went out to you when I read your post because although my family are Christian - nobody believes the rapture is anywhere near and they are all going about their worldly ways.
What can you do? Well as Husband and thus head of the home - you actually have authority to stand in for your wife and children. You can claim their protection by standing in authority against evil and asking Jesus to protect them and keep them from harm.
I did not realise just how much authority we have until I read (and I would really recommend this book to anybody) "I give you authority" by Charles H Kraft. There is a wonderful chapter devoted to how husband's can claim authority over their wife and children (in a Godly manner).
I hope that helps a little. I know it is very hard when we feel we are standing so very alone - even outside what our Church may be preaching. Most people are so wrapped up in the world - they want to live out their lives here first and not even think about our most Blessed Hope. To my mind this seems nuts - but to them - we seem nuts!!
May God bless you and your family,
Susan in Aussie Land.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/paulw817-2.htm

Paul Wilson (17 Aug 2011)
"Re Charles - My sons dream"

I love their names. 7 and 8 are cute ages. how old is Nathaniel?? Of course 3 sons is so few you should have at least 5 or 6 more. maybe 9 and have a even dozen like Jacob/Israel.

I have a young cousin named Nathaniel! He and his brother are so cute (redheads naturally) and mean a lot to me.

Paul

jdb (16 Aug 2011)
"Re: Charles / My sons dream"

I am so right there with you Charles!

Just finished dinner with my two youngest boys, Zachariah and Benjamin (8 and 7). I often make it a habit of reminding our sons to pay attention and remember their dreams so they can share them with me! Tonight at the dinner table I asked Benjamin and Zachariah if they had any dreams last night…Benjamin responded that he did, so I asked him to tell me about it and this is what he shared in his words:

I was asleep and an angle came to me and said, come with me'! Then the angle took me to heaven and took me to Jesus. The first thing Jesus said to Benjamin was Welcome Home! that you and mommy and Nathaniel and Zachariah and I had been made holy and that He was coming to get all of us very soon! And then the angle brought me home and that was it!

I began to ask investigatory questions to try to discern if Benjamin was running with his imagination. I asked question like what did Jesus look like, did you see where the nails went through His hands, etc, to which Benjamin replied in the affirmative. I also asked him things like was it daytime or night time in Heaven, to which he replied, it was daytime but light was everywhere not from the sun, but everywhere! I asked another investigatory question, did the angel have a sword with him? I asked this question because Benjamin is 7 going on 8 and is, as with most boys, infatuated with weapons and the like! Benjamin stated that the angel did not have a sword with him!

I believe Benjamin was indeed escorted to Heaven to speak with Jesus!

I also and right there with you on the Noah paradigm…nobody wants to know! My wife (very good wife and mother) will literally get up and walk out of the room when I begin talking about end time prophecy and issues! People I work with…people everywhere it seems, could care less they just don't want to talk about it much less acknowledge it! In many cases I am talking about God loving and God fearing people! Could it be a salvation issue? What is it? Why aren't people excited? Why do people avoid the issue? What do you think?

Thanks for posting – Praise God!

jdb

Charles (15 Aug 2011)
"My sons dream"

We were at a wedding last night. I called it a Noah wedding my wife did not like the reference. No one has a clue what is coming. The only two comments that I heard were someone could see why New Orleans had the hurricane he was there and it's a den of inequity. I thought do you realize the whole world is under judgement as well. Well everyone was drinking and eating and dancing I drank cranberry juice and looked to see if there was any way to open a conversation with anyone about the coming tribulation. Not quite wedding chat. Well we came home and I woke my son up this morning and he said to me dad I had a dream last night. He is five and had been praying for Jesus to talk to him. He said he dreamed as he was waking up there were two earthquakes one turned our house 90 degrees to the right the other turned it upside down. He is five I talk to him
About Jesus and that he is coming soon and when he heats the trumpet it's time to go to Heaven but he has not seen the ready.gov commercials. I walked into my wife and said did you hear. I am telling you the truth. She made bug eyes and warned me not to say anything to him to upset him. Well Jesus talked to my son and He showed him what's coming. Behold your sons will dream dreams and your daughters will see visions before the great and terrible day of the Lord. He who has ears let him hear. As a watchman I had to share this no one in my life wants to hear. I do I want to go home and be with Jesus and my son. FYI my wife told me after the tsunami in Asia three weeks after she forgot she had a dream a few weeks before of standing in a building and watching water rush at her and waking up.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven