Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE TWO REVEALINGS OF THE ANTICHRIST--PART C

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Permission given from Ron Reese to share

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:18:20 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: The TWO Revealings of the Antichrist--Part C

THE TWO REVEALINGS OF THE ANTICHRIST--PART C

Linked below are two very important messages, that are a MUST read, before you read Part C. Part B is one of the most annointed posts that I have ever written. Both messages are extremely important, as to where we stand today, in relation to end-times Bible Prophecy. THE HOUR IS VERY, VERY LATE!!!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/ronr712.htm -- The TWO Revealings of the Antichrist--Part A

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/ronr713.htm -- The TWO Revealings of the Antichrist--Part B

Pre-Tribulation Bible Prophecy scholars have clung to 2nd Thessalonians 2:7--8, to support the view that the Rapture has to take place before the Antichrist is revealed. These verses tell us, "he who not letteth (restrains) will let (continue to restrain), until he be taken out of the way. And THEN shall that Wicked (One) be REVEALED. This seems to make it clear that the Rapture happens before the REVEALING of the Antichrist. Pleae read Part A and Part B, linked above, to see why this is the 2ND REVEALING of the Antichrist, at the mid-point of the Final 7 Years.

Revelation 13 discusses in great detail this 2nd Revealing of the Antichrist, at the 1st day of the 1260-day Great Tribulation. So, the Scriptures seem to be telling us that the Rapture will take place BEFORE the 2nd Revealing of the Antichrist. This means that we have every reason to expect the Rapture/Sudden Destruction to take place BEFORE APRIL 11, 2012, when Obama will begin his 1260-day reign as the one-world dictator, in the 2ND REVEALING OF THE ANTICHRIST, when he is Revealed to the whole world.

This chapter of 2nd Thess. 2 becomes controversial, as to the timing of the Rapture, in relation to the Revealing of the Antichrist, when one considers verse 3, which reads, "Let no man deceive you, by any means: for THAT DAY shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin (the Antichrist) be REVEALED, the son of perdition."

Verse 1 makes it clear what THAT DAY is. It says, "the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him." This means that the REVEALING of the Antichrist has to happen BEFORE THE RAPTURE. Verses 7 and 8 tell us that Rapture takes place BEFORE the REVEALING of the Antichrist. This is why this chapter has been so controversial over the years. Which is it? The Rapture first and then the Revealing of the Antichrist, or the Revealing of the Antichrist, and then the Rapture? This chapter had me stumped for so many years. I had read every conceivable explanation, but none of them satisfied me.

Like so many Biblical end-times fulfillments of Prophecy, it has taken progressive revelation for us to understand the CORRECT fulfillment. The only explanation of this Chapter that satisfies me, is that there are TWO REVEALINGS OF THE ANTICHRIST. Please do not bother to send me your interpretation of this chapter, because over the last 35 years, I have read them all. In Part A and Part B, I discussed this 2nd Revealing in great detail, especially in Revelation 13.

The purpose of this post is to discuss the FIRST REVEALING OF THE ANTICHRIST. The 2nd REVEALING gives us the exact Scriptural time, right to the day, of the 2nd Revealing of the Antichrist, which, according to Rev. 13, is the 1st day of the 1260-day reign of the Antichrist, the day of the recovering of the mortal head wound, the 1st day of the 1260-day Great Tribulation. In Part B, we wrote extensively, as to why this day will be April 11, 2012.

THE FIRST REVEALING OF THE ANTICHRIST IS ALSO GIVEN TO US IN SCRIPTURE, AND IT ALSO GIVES US THE PRECISE DAY. ACCORDING TO DANIEL 9:27, THAT DAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS. SO, THERE ARE TWO REVEALINGS OF THE ANTICHRIST, ONE TO THE WORLD, IN REV. 13, AT THE MIDPOINT, OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS, AND THE OTHER REVEALING IN DAN. 9:27, AT THE START OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS, TO THE DISCERNING WATCHMEN.

I have known for over 30 years that the day the Antichrist fulfills Daniel 9:27, starts The Final 7 Years, or, as some would say, The Tribulation. This is a commonly-accepted viewpoint that most Bible Prophecy students believe is Scriptural. The common viewpoint is that the Rapture happens, then shortly after that, a 7-year peace treaty by the Antichrist, involving Israel and many nations, FULFILLING DANIEL 9:27, takes place. Most of you reading this today, probably have this viewpoint.

I held this viewpoint for many years, even preaching it dogmatically, because that is what all of the well-known Bible Prophecy teachers were teaching us. It SEEMED to make sense Biblically. In the time of the 1st Coming of Christ, it SEEMED to make sense Biblically to the Bible scholars of that day, that Jesus could not possibly be their long-awaited Messiah. Lacking spiritual discernment, they held to their misinterpretations of Scriptures, and they had Jesus crucified. That is how sure they were, that they were correct in their pre-conceived ideas that their Messiah HAD to be a political Saviour, who would save them from the evil repression of their Roman rulers.

But then there were the wise men of the East, who were reading the signs in the Heavens, and the 12 apostles, and other disciples, who were able to discern that Jesus WAS their long-awaited Messiah. The number of people who believed that Jesus was the Messiah were in the vast minority. However, the Holy Spirit REVEALED it to them. According to New Testament teaching, Christians in the last days, should be praying for discernment. Percentage-wise only a relative few have received REVELATION KNOWLEDGE that Obama is the Antichrist. Even fewer have received REVELATION KNOWLEDGE that the Final 7 Years began on Oct. 29, 2008.

I am convinced that if one PRAYERFULLY examines ALL of the evidence, presented on my website, and is willing to allow the Holy Spirit to deal with pre-conceived ideas and well-intentioned, but false, teachings, then the Lord will give that same progressive REVELATION KNOWLEDGE to any Christian, who is sincerely seeking the truth. Most have not, and most will not, be open to the leading of the Holy Spirit in these matters. Once again, the evidence for Barack Hussein Obama to be the Antichrist, and for the EXACT time frame of The Final 7 Years, is amazing, overwhelming, conclusive, and irrefutable. It is available on my website at:

www.TheFinal7YearsAreHereNow.com

Daniel 9:27, the key verse, which starts The Final 7 Years, says this, "And he shall confirm the covenant for one week (of seven years)..." Even after the Lord gave me REVELATION KNOWLEDGE and several supernatural confirmations, that Obama had just fulfilled this verse, I still had to do a word-by-word study, to rid myself of all of my pre-conceived ideas and false teachings on this verse. If Obama had indeed, just fulfilled this all-important verse, on Oct. 29, 2008, it HAD TO BE SCRIPTURAL.

Sure enough, there was nothing in Strong's concordance, as I closely examined every word, that even suggested a treaty of any kind, let alone a peace treaty, in this all-important verse. Israel is not even mentioned in this verse. It was a contrived theory, by well-intentioned Bible teachers, that SEEMED to make sense with other Scriptures. In almost 3 years, not one person has said that they also have done a word-by-word study of this verse, and have challenged me on it. Several have told me what they have been taught, or believed, about this being a 7-year peace treaty, involving Israel, but none have bothered to study the original Hebrew language, to support their THEORY.

There will be NO 7-YEAR PEACE TREATY WITH ISRAEL. It absolutely CANNOT happen, as there are, as of this writing, only a little over 4 years left to go before the literal 2nd Coming of Christ, on Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015. There MAY be a peace treaty with Israel in the near future, but it CANNOT be 7 years in length.

Probably the most controversial part of Dan. 9:27 is the "HE" in this verse. I have read many, some of them recently, commentaries and dissertations about how the "HE" has to be Jesus. Let me say first, that this is the minority viewpoint. This does not make it wrong. However, the majority of Bible Prophecy scholars believe that the "HE, in Dan. 9:27, is referring to the Antichrist. This means that the vast majority of watchers are expecting THE CONFIRMING OF A COVENANT OF 7 YEARS WITH MANY, BY THE ANTICHRIST. I agree with this viewpoint, but do NOT believe that it is yet future. It happened almost 3 years ago.

I can see why some believe that this verse is talking about Jesus, and not the Antichrist. It is not my intention to try to rebut all of their arguments. It is obvious they have spent many hours, building their case, for this verse to be referring to Jesus, and not the Antichrist. I only have two points to make, in this post, to rebut those who believe this verse is not talking about the Antichrist.

1. It is correctly taught that when you are not sure of whom a pronoun (such as "HE") is speaking, you must refer to the most immediate person, BEFORE the pronoun is introduced. The most immediate person, before the controversial "HE" in verse 27, is found in verse 26, where it says, "and the people of the PRINCE THAT SHALL COME shall destroy the city and the sancturary."

The Antichrist is referred to, in other Scriptures, as a prince. It is commonly accepted, from Scripture, that the lineage of the Antichrist will be from the Old Roman Empire. It was the Romans who, in 70 A.D., destroyed the city of Jerusalem and the sanctuary, thereby fulfilling Dan. 9:26. This means that the most immediate person, before the "HE", in Dan. 9:27, is the Antichrist. This makes the Antichrist the one who fulfills in Dan. 9:27, "And HE (the Antichrist) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week."

Another point is that if you believe the "HE" is Jesus, and not the Antichrist, then you must believe that verse 27 is fulfilled BEFORE verse 26. Verse 26 was fulfilled in 70 A.D. If Jesus is the "HE" in verse 27, then the fulfillment of verse 26 would have been about 40 years EARLIER. Using the Antichrist, as the "HE" in verse 27 keeps the fulfillment of Dan. 9:26--27 in proper chronological order.

2. Barack Hussein Obama, on Oct. 29, 2008, CONFIRMED THE COVENANT WITH MANY FOR ONE WEEK, thereby fulfilling Dan. 9:27. He had been campaigning for several months. He chose this day of Oct. 29, 2008, ONE WEEK (possibly a DOUBLE fulfillment of the ONE WEEK, in Dan. 9:27) before the election, to strengthen, or summarize, his platform, his campaign promises, or his COVENANT WITH THE MANY, which were untold millions and millions of people over nationwide TV, and the internet. Yes, Obama, on this very day, CONFIRMED HIS COVENANT TO RADICALLY CHANGE THE UNITED STATES AND TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!!

On this very day, he did exactly what the Antichrist is supposed to do, according to the Bible, and, that is, he promised to RADICALLY CHANGE THE WORLD. Jesus fulfilled the four Spring Feasts on the year of His 1st Coming. He will fulfill all three Fall Feasts at His 2nd Coming. I have known for over 30 years that the Final 7 Years would end on a future Feast of Atonement, the perfect Fall Feast Day, for this fulfillment.

THE FULFILLMENT OF DAN. 9:27 ON OCT. 29, 2008, WAS GOD-ORDAINED, IN ABSOLUTE PERFECT PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT, AS IT WAS EXACTLY 7 PROPHETIC YEARS, OR 2520 DAYS, FROM FEAST OF ATONEMENT, SEPT. 23, 2015, THE VERY DAY THAT ALL OF THE EVIDENCE IS POINTING TOWARDS. You must read the 1st two posts on my website, which is linked above, for all of the extremely exciting, and conclusive details, involving Oct. 29, 2008, and Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015.

This 2nd reason trumps, in my opinion, every single argument that seems to show that Jesus may be the "HE" in Dan. 9:27. This is why I cannot debate those who believe it is referring to Jesus, and not the Antichrist. Once again, progressive revelation, has revealed to us the truth. The evidence is overwhelming and conclusive. Obama, the Antichrist, has fulfilled Dan. 9:27. By so doing, THE 1ST REVEALING OF THE ANTICHRIST HAS TAKEN PLACE.

Has anyone ever heard of a peace treaty, among many countries, that is restricted to a time limit, such as 7 Years??? That is what we have been asked to swallow, by Bible Prophecy teachers. The one week, in Dan. 9:27, is to show us that this verse is referring to the 70th Week of Daniel, the Final 7 Years. EXACTLY 7 YEARS after the Antichrist confirms this covenant of Dan. 9:27, He will be destroyed at the Battle of Armageddon, the day Christ literally Returns triumphantly to this earth. It is not put there to give us, in advance, the length of a supposed peace treaty with Israel. This verse is given to us, as the key to end-times Bible Prophecy, to identify the Antichrist, and to identify the EXACT 7-year time frame for the 70th Week of Daniel.

In short, I believe the Lord has been showing us the following: Whoever confirms a covenant with millions and millions of people TO RADICALLY CHANGE THE WORLD, and is in a position to fulfill that covenant, and does it EXACTLY 2520 DAYS FROM A FUTURE FEAST OF ATONEMENT, will be the Antichrist. I also believe, even further, the Lord is telling us that he would CONFIRM WITH MANY SIGNS, INCLUDING ASTRONOMICAL SIGNS, AND NUMERICAL SIGNS, OF THE START DATE, THE MID-POINT DATE, AND THE ENDING DATE, OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS.

What an awesome God we serve! He has made it so very, very obvious for us to discover. Is it any wonder that Jesus said WE COULD KNOW WHEN HIS RETURN WAS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOOR? I must confess, that I never dreamed that our Lord would reveal to us the EXACT 7-YEAR TIME FRAME, AND THEN CONFIRM IT WITH NUMEROUS, IRREFUTABLE SIGNS. But He has done exactly that! Thank you, Jesus for your revelation knowledge! Thank you for giving us progresive revelation! Thank you for the leading, and guiding, and direction, of your precious Holy Spirit. Thank you for so many confirmations. Thank you for making YOUR timetable for the Final 7 Years so obvious to us.

I pray right now that the POWER of your mighty Holy Spirit would reveal, and illuminate many that are reading this post, and show them for the very first time, the truth about Obama and The Final 7 Years. Beyond any shadow of doubt, THE 1ST REVEALING OF THE ANTICHRIST HAS TAKEN PLACE. HIS NAME IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. THE STARTING DATE OF HIS 1260-DAY REIGN, WILL BE APRIL 11, 2012.

Whatever would hinder people from receiving this REVELATION KNOWLEDGE, we rebuke in the mighty name of Jesus. We realize that Satan does not want this knowledge widespread. He does not want the Truth to be REVEALED, as it will be a hinderance to his plan. Satan, and Obama, are the Great Deceivers, who are soon to be made One. May the awesome power of your Holy Spirit now penetrate the hearts of believers everywhere, that the Truth may be made known to them!

In my next post, I will produce for you ONCE AGAIN, the final nail in the coffin, for Barack Hussein Obama to definitely be the Antichrist, and for Oct. 29, 2008, to be the first day of the Final 7 Years. This evidence is amazing and conclusive.

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: THE TWO REVEALINGS OF THE ANTICHRIST--PART C

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Previous discussion mentioned this findings too 2?
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=875950&cmd=show