BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:
While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. John 17:15 (KJV)
Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return: "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:" Matt. 24:29 (KJV)
To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
Hebrew 5782-5788 Gregorian 2022-2028
THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD
Yahusha is I Am That I Am (Exodus 3:14)
Yahusha is YHWH come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of a Virgin.
Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence
When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels.
"the breath of life"
But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.
God is not His Name but a term. The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.
There is no Trinity. The Father, YHVH and Yahusha are One (John 10:30)
THE BOOK OF ENOCH
NOW IS THE TIME!
FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!
Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch
The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa
Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:
THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT
JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY
All Of The Apocryphal Books Of
The King James 1611 Version
Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's return!
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Some Ancient Hebrew texts say this is a very interesting year - I HOPE!!
.by Get Ready for Jesus (Yeshua) להתכונן ישוע on Friday, May 6, 2011 at 3:13am.THE MESSIACH'S RETURN?? IS IT REALLY CLOSE AT HAND? ..... YOU DECIDE
THIS YEAR (2011), according to many ancient Hebrew texts, is very interesting and I love searching out the mysteries of God.. "[It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter" Proverbs 25.2
THIS IS NOT MY ATTEMPT TO PROPHECY OR DATE SET!! Just a wakeup call...
So Let's do away with all the misunderstood MYTHS first...
1. He will come as a thief in the night even to the Christians:
BUT -- 1 Thess 5:4 "But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief"
2. Not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself knows when:
BUT - In Jewish wedding tradition, it is customary to respond to a question of when the wedding will occur with "I do not know, not even the angels know but only the Father knows". Simply because the bride's father sets the date of the wedding when he is satisfied that all things are ready. As the big wedding day approaches all is revealed... when the Father gives the all clear, the groom comes with a shout and a trump (Yom Teruah) and takes the bride away for 7 days....
3. No-one knows the day or the hour that He will come: "no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows:..Matt 24:36
BUT - Yom Teruah – IS the Jewish Feast of which "no-one knows the day or the hour, not even the angels in heaven know ". Also called: the day of the great shout, the day of awe, the day of trumpets - "THE HIDDEN DAY" .. It is also called: The Time of Jacobs trouble, The Day of the Awakening Blast, Day of Judgment, The Opening of the Books, Opening of the Gates, Yom HaKeseh (The Hidden Day), Ha Kiddushin/Nesuin (Wedding of the Messiah) and Ha Melech (Coronation of the Messiah).
Yom Teruah is called the Hidden Day because, according to custom, God has hidden the day especially from HaSatan and his fallen angels.. The phrase "not even the angels know, nor do I" is a wedding terminology. Basically, if someone asked when the wedding will be, the traditional response is "i don't know, not even the angels in heaven know, but only my father" simply because the Father would decide the day when he saw that everything had been prepared for the bride ("behold I go to prepare a place for you) as per the note above..... or go here for more about the wedding phrase: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=128611410543399 .
Yom Teruah is unique because there is no explicit reason given in the Torah for its observance other than to "rest" and to offer sacrifice. It WAS a MYSTERY, ... ONLY REVEALED IN CORINTHIANS MUCH LATER.... when Paul says, "Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet (shofar OF YOM TERUAH): for the trumpet (shofar) shall sound (YOM TERUAH - the beginning of the days of Awe), and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." (1 Corinthians 15:51) - he is intentionally speaking about Yom Teruah.. (1 Cor 15:51-52).
--Pentecost is known as the first trump, Yom Kippur is known as the GREAT TRUMP (Isaiah) and Rosh Hashanah (Yom Teruah) is knows as the "Last Trump" (because it involves 100 blasts of the shofar). And then the Feast of Trumpets begins (days of awe) - I personally think the rapture (whether pre-trib or post-trib) could occur at any day during the feast of trumpets (the whole week) but MOST likely on Yom Teruah.
--If pre-trib doctrine is correct then it's possible that the 10 days of teshuvah (repentance - Yom Teruah to Yom Kippur) will lead to the 144,000 Israelites chosen out of this repentance.
REMEMBER.. the feasts are HIS Mo'edim (Appointed Times) for example::
1. The birth of John – Passover 4BC calculated by scripture and Josephus (a secular historian) references to Herod's death....
2. 6 months later the birth of Christ – Just happens to be the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles Sept 11, 3BC
3. Sept 11, 3BC coincides with moon passing under Virgo (at her feet) with the Sun behind her (wrapping her in its light) etc (as per Revelations woman) – Astronomy.. Get the constellation software and have a look .. its amazing and beautiful..
4. Which gives us the conception of Christ in Mary 9 months earlier – which just happened to be the Festival of Lights (Chanakuh) - December 8th as per Catholic tradition. (they don’t even know why they do it on this day??)
5. The circumcision 8 days later – to fall on the 8th Day Assembly
6. Christ's Death at Passover.
7. Christ's ascension on Mem B'Omer
8. Holy Spirit comes on Pentecost
9. Wesley Revival on Passover 1738
10. Azusa Street Revival on Passover 1906
WHATS NEXT ?? Is there a pattern here we should be aware of ??
11. Yom Teruah – Day of Trumpets – “their will be a trumpet blast” / The Hidden Day – of which no one knows the day or the hour / Usher in judgment / beginning of the other festivals...
According to the ancient HEBREW sages (teachers) there is hidden wisdom in the Tanakh (Old Testament Bible) about the coming 1000 year reign of the MESSIACH (Messiah) and WHEN it will begin.. An interesting date to watch for:
Jesus said to watch for His return of which no-one knows the day or the hour sooooooooo:
Yom Teruah – the Jewish Feast of which "no-one knows the day or the hour" . Also called: the day of the great shout, the day of awe, the day of trumpets - "THE HIDDEN DAY" ..
Consider THIS...... 7 Years of Tribulation – Yom Teruah 2011 to Yom Kippur 2018 .. here are the facts....
1. Exactly 2550 Days (7 years) as per Revelation specifications
2. Yom Teruah (Rosh Hashanah) is the Biblical Feast of which no-one knows the day or the hour (sounds familiar?)..
3. It is also called: The Hidden Day, The day of the great shout, The day of awe, The day of trumpets..The Time of Jacobs trouble, The Day of the Awakening Blast, Day of Judgment, The Opening of the Books, Opening of the Gates, Yom HaKeseh (The Hidden Day), Ha Kiddushin/Nesuin (Wedding of the Messiah) and Ha Melech (Coronation of the Messiah).
4. It is a High Holy Day.. Did Jesus actually say he would be coming back on Yom Teruah? Just as he fulfilled other prophecies on the other Feasts??
5. 7 years also speaks about the baby boy transcending the 7 days and being circumcised on the 8th, the tzaddikim understood this to mean the 7 years of the birth pangs of the Messiah and the fulfillment of his brit (Covenant) in the 8th year provoked the idea that birth pains have begun (5778 / 2018AD). The amount of earthquakes, animals dying (birds, beast and fish), floods, pestilence and famine may indicate this is happening.
6. During Temple days, Jews always took three and a half years to read through the Torah in the synagogue. The first of 2 Triennial cycle (for a complete 7 year period) begins in Tishri 1 – Rosh Hashanah 2011 (September 29th)
7. We find this year has something VERY interesting that occurs on the Yom Teruah Feast 2011 - The Mo'edim (appointed times) in the stars show Virgo has the sun behind her and the moon at her feet on September 29th, 2011 as per Revelations 12.1 vision (coincidence?).
8. Palestine State may seek to divide Jerusalem in Sept 2011 ( a big no no no) "Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; And they have divided up My land." Joel 3.2
9. The traditional Jewish Wedding starts with the male betrothed coming with a shout, a trump and then takes the bride away for 7 days of rejoicing - pretrib?
10. Did you know that the Planet/Comet Elenin will pass directly between Earth and the Sun on Sept 28th-30th, 2011. Just in time for Yom Teruah.. Coincidence?
You can play with the JPL dates to see the entry flight here: http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C%2F2010+X1 (click on "show orbit diagram") ....
11. Something to be aware of is that Rosh Hashanah (Yom Teruah) starts on Wednesday evening 28th September, 2011. Beginning on Rosh Chodesh 30th August and continuing until the day before Rosh Hashanah/Yom Teruah, Wednesday 28th September, it is customary to blow the shofar (ram's horn) every day (except for Shabbat). This practice was adopted to awaken us for the coming High Holidays. The custom is to first blow tekiah (תְּקִיעָה), a long single blast (the sound of the King's coronation), followed by shevarim (שְׁבָרִים), three short, wail- like blasts (signifying repentance), followed by teruah (תְּרוּעָה), several short blasts of alarm (to awaken the soul), and to close with tekiah hagadol (תְּקִיעָה הַגָּדוֹל), a long, final blast: this is repeated 11 times on the last day called the "Last TRUMP" (100 blasts on the last day).. I would personally LOVE to believe that the whole world (or maybe even just the Christians) would hear the days of Trumps from Heaven and just be awake, aware and fully prepared for the LAST TRUMP!! Talk about a last minute revival !! I wonder if it will occur this year ?? HOPEFULLY
12. It is very interesting to note that the actual destruction of the Holy Temple took place on a Saturday night whilst the Midrash records that during those dreadful moments the Levites sang the song for Wednesday - "O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongs; O God, to whom vengeance belongs, shine forth!" So why did they not sing the Saturday song?
Is it possible that as the Levites stood atop of the mount for the last time, all of a moment they received a final flash of prophetic revelation...?? That maybe, they sang the song of Wednesday as a prophetic insight that once again the clock for Israel's time would once again re-start on a Wednesday (beginning the 7 years of the 70th week of Daniel's vision). The time when all of heaven turns its eyes on Israel as the time of the Gentiles ends??? Maybe even Wednesday 28th September, 2011 (Yom Teruah)?? .. It is just as profound to note that the Jerusalem temple mount was captured on Wednesday, June 7th, 1967...
13. Tishrei 1, 2011 (September 28th Yom Teruah, 2011 the Jewish New Year) will be 64 years since the regathering. 64 is a perfect square 8x8. 8 is the number of new beginnings and resurrection.
It is VERY possible that the 7 years of Tribulation actually starts on Yom Kippur 2011 after the 10 days of awe and repentance have finished (from 29th September to 8th October 2011). ... which is also the PERFECT 2550 day fullfillment:
- Yom Kippur 2011 (8th October) and 1260 days take us to New Year 2015 (The Sun Elipse 20th March 2015)
- New Year 2015 (20th March) and 1290 days takes us to Hoshanah Rabbah 2018 (30th September)
---- Hoshana Rabbah is known as the last of the Days of Judgment!!!!!!!
Revelations 12.1 occurs in 2011 - watch the vid here:
3.5 Years (the mid-tribulation point)– 2014/2015 to 2018
1. And so the middle point (after the first Hebrew Torah reading Triennial cycle) would land us right when the abomination of desolation is placed in the temple. (the Torah is read every 3.5 years - and is read twice in a 7 year cycle)
2. During Temple days, Jews always took three and a half years to read through the Torah in the synagogue. The first of 2 Triennial cycle (for a complete 7 year period) begins in Tishri 1 – Rosh Hashanah and finishes in the month of Nisan 2015
3. Is this the last time the Torah is read before Israel Repents and seeks Christ as Saviour. So what occurs at this possible mid-point?
4. The coming blood moons of 2014 through 2015. This is the only tetrad in the near future that aligns itself with the Jewish holidays.
5. We find the tetrad blood moons and lunar eclipse all falling on Jewish holidays - 2014 through 2015
Apr 15, 2014 on Passover --
Oct 08, 2014 on Feast of Tabernacles --
Apr 04, 2015 on Passover -- and finally on
Sep 28,2015 on Feast of Tabernacles.
The last few times this occurred there was GREAT change in Israel:
Lunar Tetrad on Jewish Feasts
- 1493 through 1494 (repulsion of the Jews from Spain during the Spanish Inquisition)
-1947/1948 (Israel became a nation)
- 1967/1968 (Israel captured Jerusalem)
-2014/2015 (WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN)
- no more Lunar Tetrad for a LOOOOONNGG time..
Which brings us to the year 2018 (5778 for Hebrew Calendar) .
I could write pages about the year 2018 but I will sum up with these thoughts:
In the Hebrew Year 5778 ( our calendar is 2017/201
1. 120 years from the first Zionist Congress
2. 100 years since the Balfour Declaration giving Israel the right to be a Nation..
3. 70 Years since Israel declared a State...
4. 50 Years from capture of Jerusalem temple mount.
5. 40 years from the Camp David Accord and Israel's conflict with Lebanon
6. Yovel of Yovels
7. 120 = Length of Years (Gen 6:3)
8. 100 = Bondage
9. 70 = Prophecy Complete and time period for suffering
10. 50 = Jubilee-Release of Debt and Peace (Yovel)
11. 40 = Testing
12. Maybe also its just a co-incidence BUT the photosphere of the Sun, for instance, has an effective temperature of 5778 K (does it represent the Hebrew year 5778 / 2018AD??).
13. The time immediately preceding the appearance of the Messiah will be a time of testing in which the world will undergo various forms of tribulation, called chevlei Mashiach (חֶבְלֵי הַמָּשִׁיחַ - the "birth pangs of the Messiah" (Sanhedrin 98a; Ketubot, Bere**** Rabbah 42:4, Matt. 24: . Some say the birth pangs are to last for 70 years, with the last 7 years being the most intense period of tribulation -- called the "Time of Jacob's Trouble" / עֵת־צָרָה הִיא לְיַעֲקב(Jer. 30:7). The climax of the "Great Tribulation" (צָרָה גְדוֹלָה is called the great "Day of the LORD" (יוֹם־יהוה הַגָּדוֹל which represents God's wrath poured out upon a rebellious world system. (www.hebrew4christians.com)
14. According to Hebrew sages, Abraham was born 1948 years after Adam (the birth of a nation), and then the Israel the nation was "born" in 1948 AD (1948 years after the "Second Adam" Yeshua)
15. God’s Covenant with Abraham = 2018 years after first Adam and so will the new world begin 2018AD?
2018 – 1948 = 70 years from Abraham’s birth to Covenant with G‐d
2018 – 1948 = 70 years from Israeli Statehood to Messiah
16. The Arizal (Hebrew text) explains that 70 years is the maximum number of years of suffering that an individual can be decreed. If we extrapolate that to a Nation we see that the Babylonian exile of the Jewish nation lasted exactly 70 years and that the year 5778 (2017-18 ce) will be the 70th year of the Israeli nation, formed in 5708 (1948 CE).
I just love how Abraham was born 1948 years after Adam and then Israel was 1948 after Jesus (the second Adam).. haha
17. According to Hebrew history and biblical time-lines, King David was born, 2854 years after Adam. He lived 70 years. The coming year 5778 (our year 201 is the expected year of the Messiah's Kingdom to come and the end of the world as we know it – according to some manuscripts of Jewish origin. That means that when David was 35 Years old (half his age) the world was also exactly half its age.. i.e the midpoint of David's life was also the midpoint of the history of this world.
----- READ ...
1 Thess 5:4 "But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief".
Are you part of the Bride that isn't watching for his return??? Please, Please keep watching even if nothing happens on September 28th-29th, 2011 (actually keep watching for a few days because the Feast of Trumpets goes on for a while) ... because HE will come one day.. and He WILL let those who are watching know the times and seasons...
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.
If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at
I will send you a PASSWORD