Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"``HERE WE GO AGAIN ANOTHER 12:00 EXPERIENCE ON AUGUST 11 2011``"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/dayanat812.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dayana T (12 Aug 2011)
"``HERE WE GO AGAIN ANOTHER 12:00 EXPERIENCE ON AUGUST 11 2011``"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY FRIENDS!

On Thursday, August 11 2011 i got up all of a sudden out of bed, to go the bathroom, and when i looked at the time it read 12:00 midnight!
ANOTHER SIGN TO CONFIRM THAT WE ARE IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR
WE ARE CLOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! FOR THE RAPTURE!

On Thursday, April 21 2011 i was laying down in my bed thinking ABOUT THE RAPTURE, and when all of a sudden i decided to look at the time on my cell phone, it read EXACTLY AGAIN 12:00 MIDNIGHT
THIS HAS HAPPEND TO ME ALREADY LIKE 5 OR 6 TIMES THIS YEAR 2011!!!
i believe we ARE NOW IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR FOR THE RAPTURE CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE FOR THE RAPTURE!!!!
ALL GLORY TO GOD
Dayana Torchia

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: "``HERE WE GO AGAIN ANOTHER 12:00 EXPERIENCE ON AUGUST 11 2011``"

Steven, these kinds of posts from Fivedoves.com , Rapture flight to Heaven and Rapture in the Air Now are silly and reflect badly on the body of Christ. They are as bad as the license plate eschatology (to borrower a term from Steve Coerper) and divination that many Christians practice. I'm seeing it alot on this forum. If you no longer see me posting here, you'll know why. Please use discernment.

Dear ATTY whom I respected too,

I agree with you that personal dreams or visions, experiences or prophecies or any other listed below other than God's Word should not be posted here which really edify not.

Pls correct us if you see us err from our ways brother.

Deuteronomy:18:10-13:
"There shall not be found among you any one that
maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire,
or that useth divination,
or an observer of times,
or an enchanter,
or a witch,
Or a charmer,
or a consulter with familiar spirits,
or a wizard,
or a necromancer.

For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD:
and because of these abominations the LORD thy God
doth drive them out from before thee.
Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God."

Deuteronomy:13:1-5:
"If there arise among you a prophet,
or a dreamer of dreams,
and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
And the sign or the wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying, Let us go after other gods,
which thou hast not known,
and let us serve them;
Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet,
or that dreamer of dreams:

for the LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love the LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.

Ye shall walk after the LORD your God,
and fear him,
and keep his commandments,
and obey his voice,
and ye shall serve him,
and cleave unto him.

And that prophet,
or that dreamer of dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken to turn you away
from the LORD your God,
which brought you out of the land of Egypt,
and redeemed you out of the house of bondage,
to thrust thee out of the way
which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in.

So shalt thou put the evil away
from the midst of thee."

Hi Atty,

I agree with your comment to a certain degree......

However some people's discernment is not as atuned as others.....

I highly recommend Jon Courson sermon I posted about Revelation chapter 22....especially about his child and the pots and pans.......

At least THIS person is looking for the coming of the LORD (Rapture)
She is at least looking for her FATHER's return instead of being completely ignorant to this exciting time we are blessed to experience.

Not every child is as mature but at least the enthusiam of a child for the return of Christ is worth more than someone worried about things of the world.

Also it is better than commenting on articles on this site before even listening or reading the articles which is done at times. Can't judge a book by it's cover.

I enjoy your posts but never comment on your posts until I have listened or read it. That is why I don't always make an immediate comment.

Also if the posts or comments are OVER MY HEAD I keep silent.

So my motivation for posting this is quite simple the point is we are in the MIDNIGHT hour not that this is a license plate vision or something.........

Prayerfully you will take this into account after listening to JON COURSON sermon.......

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=878364&cmd=show

Again, I agree with your comment to a certain degree......

I throughly enjoy your posts and hope you will continue to post on this site if not it will be a great loss.

God Bless

Steven

mike
Yes Gimel you are right this is the year!
[8-)]
how could it be anytime longer?

Thanks to Steven for the many wonderful videos and great findings!

Even so come Lord Jesus

mike

Face in Clouds caught in the 1min23sec...
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/video--face-in-the-clouds-caught-during-storm.html

Yes we are seeing so many signs(science?) in Heaven/Earth/Mankind shaking events...and what more do we need?

Blessed Hope.

Even so come Lord Jesus!

Just to point out regarding the 3600year orbit of ELENIN which could contain errors and NOT biblical.

this pointed to EXODUS instead of NOAH's FLOOD of POLE SHIFT TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF GOD's JUDGEMENT whereby GOD Promised never to USE FLOOD again.

1) Noah's FLOOD WAS 4344 +/- 100 YEARS AGO 1656years since ADAM's creation which is 744years from 3600years

2) Could it be that the ORBIT of this ELENIN was 2300years and Christ came to live and die so that GOD's JUDGEMENT WAS ON JUST ONE MAN (JESUS) and NOT THE WHOLE WORLD when this STAR PASSOVER AGAIN 2000years AGO.

2.1) I believe the same ELENIN (Angels in HEAVEN) was slowly approaching EARTH...
before impact some ANGELS FELL to earth
while ENOCH was caught up to HEAVEN 700years
before NOAH's FLOOD.

2.2) Then the ELENIN came so CLOSE to EARTH
during NOAH's FLOOD...
POLE SHIFT...ELE...
those fallen angels were chained in HELL.

2.3) then at a certain angle whereby HEAVEN's GATEWAY
could be opened again...
some angels fell again
before Abraham's time
whereby GOD had to later Destroy SODOM and GOMORRAH...
some remnant left till David's time.

2.4) Then EXODUS time the ELENIN passovered
from the WINTER SOLSTICE and departed into OUTER SPACE...?

2.5) maybe ELENIN is STAR for JESUS?
But assuming THIS ELENIN IS THE SAME STAR
WHERE JESUS came to be born as a BABY...
meaning ELENIN was again approaching earth
at a point GATEWAY to HEAVEN was OPENED.

...2.5.1) The ELENIN came in FALL season instead
and so JESUS was born in DAY of Trumpet?

...2.5.2) JESUS lived 33.5 or 40.5years
and died during SPRING PASSOVER
when the ELENIN PASSOVERed earth AGAIN?
GOD DESTROYED HIS SON ALONE instead of the WORLD?

...2.5.3) JESUS ROSE AND 40days later
ASCENDED into this ELENIN
before the HOLYSPIRIT came DOWN in SUMMER?
Then ELENIN departed into OUTER SPACE
whereby JESUS started preparing MANsions for HIS BRIDE.

...2.5.4) so JESUS is coming back in this ELENIN
while satan would be thrown down this season?

3) IF Christ was on a DIFFERENT star and the ELENIN which caused NOAH's FLOOD was NIBIRU...then the ORBIT SHOULD BE 4344years instead of 3600years.

SORRY if my reasonings may not seem to be correct...

Steven
Hi Jeb,

Too funny......:)

Alot of Christians for years have been pointing to November(11) 11 2011 as a significant day for the reasons you mentioned.

They see 11:11 all the time.

Only God knows if it has real meaning but wow with all the websites I have visited in the last 10 years on rapture sites, bible prophecy, endtimes, you name it 11:11 is always mentioned.

Time will tell.....

God Bless

Steven

mike
Maybe 11 is God's vision for this year's RAPTURE warning for people seeing 11. 2011?

As for me I have been seeing 22 & 7 instead...my mum birthdate 22nd Feb, my son born in 22nd July 2007, I and My wife baptised on 22nd October 1995, and problems keep appearing on Ch22 on 22nd May 2200hrs etc...so many 22 even the toilet brand is toto. My many relative&colleagues' children born on 22nd too.

God revealing HIS WORD to me in 2Chronicles22, 2Kings22 for Ahaziah reigned at 22years old and 42nd yr whereby I was moved to find out God's WORD and to compile them in year 2008. Revelation 22 is the Last Chapter.

Ever since I have been seeing 22...then God started to reveal HIS 7...and I started to compile God's WORD and many relevations ever since.

Could it be that the Lord is showing us that He is coming back with double confirmation?

mike
Gimel Israel
Jeb before I moved to this house that I am living in right now, I hardly saw 11 but know everyday twice a day I would see it because my neighbour not far from my house has a house number 111 and behind my house is a big cemetery ready to open when the rapture happens
I think Our Lord kind of having humor to put me right in the middle of signs to watch and ready to fly .... He always has a lot of surprise to me ... something that I never thought about it and hey ... that's a great surprise my Beloved Yahshua ... I couldn't wait to see your another surprise to me ....

look at the time you posted Gimel...12:22...i always see 22 specially...

I agree with ATTY and Mike on this one. This "here we go again" post was ridiculous and an embarrassment. I am at my limit when it comes to the deception and "another gospel" that Five Doves, RFTH and RITA talk about daily. It is a disgrace and mocks a Holy God.

Those who continue living in this New Age occult lie with their false visions and dreams that only glorify themselves and draw attention to themselves, will find that they are locked outside the gates of New Jerusalem when the trumpet blows with the words, "Be Gone From Me, I Never Knew You" echoing in their ears for all eternity.

If you really knew the Lord, you would not write things like this and to me it says that these people are either not saved or if they are saved, they are still drinking the "milk" of the word and have never matured. They will either have no rewards or will lose the rewards that did have for speaking of "another gospel" that is warped and blasphemous.

I'm not saying that all visions and dreams are not prophetic, but they are mostly personal to the one experiencing it and 99.9 percent of the time should only be shared with discernment, in person and not over the internet, for the most part.

The people on the forums mentioned above worship a false gospel of divination. You can scan thru RITA or RFTH on any given day and you will find that posts that talk about the Bible or a current news event will have very few views, but posts titled as:

"URGENT MUST READ!!!!! 1111 APPEARED ON THE CLOCK RADIO at 1112!!!! RAPTURE TOMORROW AT NOON!!!!!!!!!!!!"

have 10,000 views.

This shows the mentality of who is posting and reading on these sites. The only reason I may go to these sites is to rapidly skim through because once in a blue moon there will be something worthwhile.

The majority are lies, plagiarism, false dreams to get attention, and astrology. This blasphemy DISGUSTS and ANGERS me, and like ATTY said, if I continue to see it here, I will also not contribute to this forum as I will not be yoked to a lie and a false gospel.

The Lord takes this very seriously and we should as well.

This website goes into more detail about what was just written here about these so-called "christian" sites that are a mockery to truth.

http://the-stepford-brides-of-rita.blogspot.com/

Liberty To The Captives
I agree with ATTY and Mike on this one. This "here we go again" post was ridiculous and an embarrassment. I am at my limit when it comes to the deception and "another gospel" that Five Doves, RFTH and RITA talk about daily. It is a disgrace and mocks a Holy God.

Those who continue living in this New Age occult lie with their false visions and dreams that only glorify themselves and draw attention to themselves, will find that they are locked outside the gates of New Jerusalem when the trumpet blows with the words, "Be Gone From Me, I Never Knew You" echoing in their ears for all eternity.

If you really knew the Lord, you would not write things like this and to me it says that these people are either not saved or if they are saved, they are still drinking the "milk" of the word and have never matured. They will either have no rewards or will lose the rewards that did have for speaking of "another gospel" that is warped and blasphemous.

I'm not saying that all visions and dreams are not prophetic, but they are mostly personal to the one experiencing it and 99.9 percent of the time should only be shared with discernment, in person and not over the internet, for the most part.

The people on the forums mentioned above worship a false gospel of divination. You can scan thru RITA or RFTH on any given day and you will find that posts that talk about the Bible or a current news event will have very few views, but posts titled as:

"URGENT MUST READ!!!!! 1111 APPEARED ON THE CLOCK RADIO at 1112!!!! RAPTURE TOMORROW AT NOON!!!!!!!!!!!!"

have 10,000 views.

This shows the mentality of who is posting and reading on these sites. The only reason I may go to these sites is to rapidly skim through because once in a blue moon there will be something worthwhile.

The majority are lies, plagiarism, false dreams to get attention, and astrology. This blasphemy DISGUSTS and ANGERS me, and like ATTY said, if I continue to see it here, I will also not contribute to this forum as I will not be yoked to a lie and a false gospel.

The Lord takes this very seriously and we should as well.

This website goes into more detail about what was just written here about these so-called "christian" sites that are a mockery to truth.

http://the-stepford-brides-of-rita.blogspot.com/

Dear LTTC sorry that i am quite confuse for your agreeing with ATTY and me and yet you are sort of implying that we who keep seeing or experiencing certain numbers like 11 or 22 are yoked to a lie and a false gospel

pls see Steven's quoted 'quotes' which contains mine posts too.

pls kindly correct us or our posts if there be any 'silly stuff' so that we learnt and grow mature too.

Regarding this post 'Here we go again' which is a personal vision which points to midnight rapture is really silly to me and I dun know the age of the person who posted it...Steven have replied his reason that some of us here are not atuned to discernment and this is true.

Steven has done great works in keeping this website with great links without posting those personal dreams/visions/etc and I know he would not like these as you, ATTY & many of us too.

Hope that Steven would keep this post as a reminder NOT to post personal 'stuff' like rita,five doves,rfth which draws not to Jesus' Gospel.

I am very confident that Steven is WISE with UNDERSTANDing and will keep this EXCELLENT WEBSITE PURE like SILVER being tried & PURIFIED 7times

Psalms:12:6:
"The WORDS of the LORD are PURE WORDS:
as SILVER tried in a furnace of earth,
PURIFIED 7 TIMES."

Daniel:12:10:
"Many shall be PURIFIED,
and made white,
and tried;
but the wicked shall do wickedly:
and none of the wicked shall understand;
but the WISE shall UNDERSTAND."

May GOD Bless this WEBSITE!

Mike,

The act of trying to foretell future events by relating meaning to numbers is prognostication and borders on occult numerology. What people are doing when they relate these stories about their clock radios and license plates, is trying to read into the future by random signs, objects, numbers, etc. without trusting in God's Holy Word or the still small voice of the Holy Spirit.

Occult numerology is luring and distracting and it's a tactic of Satan to draw you into the world of demonic spirits and sorcery. The fact that the whole world may be seeing these same numbers is just more proof that Satan is up to his old antics and on the prowl BIG TIME in the last days, seeking to steal, kill and destroy. People who have let Satan consume them with these numbers (that are obviously not from the Lord) have been deceived.

By giving heed to this, by allowing these random numbers to occupy your time, by discussing these numbers with others on no less "christian" forums is a delight to Satan. He loves lies and getting your mind off of the truth is his goal.

Occultists who are into numerology know all about numbers. I am certainly not an expert on this but I know enough about it to be able to discern that Satan has entered the room. Satanist use 3,6,9,11,13 and multiples of these numbers to guide their evil plots and plans.

There was a time several years ago when I saw "11" all the time and I began to rebuked it each time I saw it in the NAME OF JESUS and BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. I asked the Lord to forbid these numbers to manifest and to remove any assignment from Satan. I prayed that if these numbers were from the evil one that they would go to the pit and never return.

I guarantee you that if you pray a prayer such as this when these numbers pop up, you will never see them again. You have to sincerely want them to go away. If you enjoy them and want to continue reading into them and using them as a fortune telling device or rapture indicator, they won't go away as you have just invited Satan into your house and your life and opened yourself up to deception. When you do this, you quench the Holy Spirit.

We are told not to even open the door to evil.

This is all I am going to say on this topic and will not continue to address it again. I hope I have answered your questions, but will not discuss further.

God Bless.

Liberty To The Captives
Mike,

The act of trying to foretell future events by relating meaning to numbers is prognostication and borders on occult numerology. What people are doing when they relate these stories about their clock radios and license plates, is trying to read into the future by random signs, objects, numbers, etc. without trusting in God's Holy Word or the still small voice of the Holy Spirit.

Occult numerology is luring and distracting and it's a tactic of Satan to draw you into the world of demonic spirits and sorcery. The fact that the whole world may be seeing these same numbers is just more proof that Satan is up to his old antics and on the prowl BIG TIME in the last days, seeking to steal, kill and destroy. People who have let Satan consume them with these numbers (that are obviously not from the Lord) have been deceived.

By giving heed to this, by allowing these random numbers to occupy your time, by discussing these numbers with others on no less "christian" forums is a delight to Satan. He loves lies and getting your mind off of the truth is his goal.

Occultists who are into numerology know all about numbers. I am certainly not an expert on this but I know enough about it to be able to discern that Satan has entered the room. Satanist use 3,6,9,11,13 and multiples of these numbers to guide their evil plots and plans.

There was a time several years ago when I saw "11" all the time and I began to rebuked it each time I saw it in the NAME OF JESUS and BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. I asked the Lord to forbid these numbers to manifest and to remove any assignment from Satan. I prayed that if these numbers were from the evil one that they would go to the pit and never return.

I guarantee you that if you pray a prayer such as this when these numbers pop up, you will never see them again. You have to sincerely want them to go away. If you enjoy them and want to continue reading into them and using them as a fortune telling device or rapture indicator, they won't go away as you have just invited Satan into your house and your life and opened yourself up to deception. When you do this, you quench the Holy Spirit.

We are told not to even open the door to evil.

This is all I am going to say on this topic and will not continue to address it again. I hope I have answered your questions, but will not discuss further.

God Bless.

Thanks LTTC,

Good Explanation!
Good Testimony!
Thank God that His Spirit guided and helped you in the Name of Jesus to cast away these occult numerology which open the door to evil
Pray for All here to do the same

Love Brothers & Sisters who Love HIS WORD and HIS APPEARING!

May God Bless All Brothers & Sisters who Love HIS APPEARING to Love HIS WORD MORE!

Just a friendly reminder

Steven

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Romans 12

12:1 Living Sacrifices to God

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

3 Serve God with Spiritual Gifts

For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith. 4 For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, 5 so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another. 6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith; 7 or ministry, let us use it in our ministering; he who teaches, in teaching; 8 he who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.

9 Behave Like a Christian

Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. 10 Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; 11 not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; 12 rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; 13 distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality.

14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. 16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. 20 Therefore

"If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

NKJV

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Matthew 15

15:1 Defilement Comes from Within

(Mark 7:1-23)

Then the scribes and Pharisees who were from Jerusalem came to Jesus, saying, 2 "Why do Your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread."

3 He answered and said to them, "Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition? 4 For God commanded, saying, 'Honor your father and your mother'; and, 'He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.' 5 But you say, 'Whoever says to his father or mother,"Whatever profit you might have received from me is a gift to God" — 6 then he need not honor his father or mother.' Thus you have made the commandment of God of no effect by your tradition. 7 Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying:

8 "These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And honor Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
9 And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.
'"

10 When He had called the multitude to Himself, He said to them, "Hear and understand: 11 Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."
NKJV

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven