Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Identity Crisis Who is Israel?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.passion-for-truth.com/Audio-Teachings/identity.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Identity Crisis

Who is Israel?

For two thousand years we have all been taught that Israel is the Jewish people and the Jewish people are Israel. This misunderstanding has crippled our ability to truly glean from the scriptures all that was originally intended. The greatest prophecy of the bible concerns this very topic. Many have called this teaching the key to understanding the entire bible. I will let Professor C.A.L. Totten of Yale University tell you his thoughts concerning this very subject:
"I can never be too thankful to the Almighty that in my youth he used the late Professor Wilson to show me the difference between the two houses. The very understanding of this difference is the KEY by which almost the entire Bible becomes intelligible, and I cannot state too strongly that the man who has not yet seen that Israel of the Scripture is totally distinct from the Jewish people, is yet in the very infancy, the mere alphabet of Biblical study, and that to this day the meaning of seven-eighths of the Bible is shut to his understanding."—Professor C.A.L. Totten 1851-1908 of Yale University

Click on link and look in the middle of the page for the video
http://www.passion-for-truth.com/Audio-Teachings/identity.htm

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: Identity Crisis Who is Israel?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Romans 11

11:1 Israel's Rejection Not Total

I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel, saying, 3 "LORD, they have killed Your prophets and torn down Your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life"? 4 But what does the divine response say to him? "I have reserved for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal." 5 Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work.

7 What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
8 Just as it is written:
"God has given them a spirit of stupor,Eyes that they should not see And ears that they should not hear,To this very day."
9 And David says:
" Let their table become a snare and a trap,A stumbling block and a recompense to them.
10 Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see,And bow down their back always."
11 Israel's Rejection Not Final

I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!

13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.
19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in." 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

"The Deliverer will come out of Zion,And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; 27 For this is My covenant with them,When I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.
33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!
34 "For who has known the mind of the LORD?Or who has become His counselor?" 35'Or who has first given to Him And it shall be repaid to him?"
36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.

NKJV

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

I have not read the article yet, but just want to make sure one thing:

If any article suggest that because Israel not equal Jewish people then Palestine could have the land partly then we must support the peace plan to divide Israel's land. Then If that is the case, I am in the opposite side of it because I am holding the promised land in fully for Israel and not for Palestine.
Many used a lot of conjecture to suggest Isarel is the church even not those in Israel right now, this is a dangerous thing if this leads to supporting Palestine and reducing the land of Israel, causing Israel to forfeit its promised land.

Just a caution though since I haven 't read the article.

This is what the Amazing Teaching video I posted is about : )

I heard about this weeks ago and was reluctant to watch the video I recently posted, thinking it was replacement theology. but after listening/watching, it clearly is not and is well support with scripture.

Gimel Israel
I have not read the article yet, but just want to make sure one thing:

If any article suggest that because Israel not equal Jewish people then Palestine could have the land partly then we must support the peace plan to divide Israel's land. Then If that is the case, I am in the opposite side of it because I am holding the promised land in fully for Israel and not for Palestine.
Many used a lot of conjecture to suggest Isarel is the church even not those in Israel right now, this is a dangerous thing if this leads to supporting Palestine and reducing the land of Israel, causing Israel to forfeit its promised land.

Just a caution though since I haven 't read the article.

Dear Gimel,

You have an excellent point here!

Pls note that I am also giving my comment without seeing the article yet because the website link to audio file is very slow and no response so I could not listen to the article...many times with problems...

I guess the speaker is trying to say that Christians should understand that we are SAVED because we are grafted into Israel. And we have to LOVE Israel because Israel is the APPLE of God's EYE.

How can we be PART of Israel and reject the Physical Israel? NO WAY!

You are possibly right that Antichrist may use this tactic that 'Christians' are part of Israel so they use this excuse to divide Israel.

The world should not use this excuse because in ancient times, Jews from every nations are allowed to travel to Temple to participate in the Feasts.

The Jews need not migrate into Jerusalem, right?

Maybe we need not worry that Israel would be divided using this reason because Jesus would rapture us away so that God's Land for Israel is SOLEly for ISRAEL.

The Raptured Saints are in Heaven in God's Promised LAND.

God is focusing again to this small little piece of LAND ISRAEL and anyone who wanted to divide this small LAND will be DIVIDED.

God Blesses Israel (Both Physical and Spiritual)

God Saves Israel (Both Physical and Spiritual)

God Loves Israel (Both Physical and Spiritual)

AMEN!

Wow MIke, your comment here, I quote:

"Maybe we need not worry that Israel would be divided using this reason because Jesus would rapture us away so that God's Land for Israel is SOLEly for ISRAEL.

The Raptured Saints are in Heaven in God's Promised LAND."

is really catching my mind. Yes, you're right, because of the rapture, the promised land will be solely for Israel!!! Great thought!

Even so, come Lord Yahshua, be mercy upon us and save us all ....

Shalom Gimel and Everyone,

I did not watch this video yet, but I saw that its description refers to the Two Houses. I have been teaching about the Two Houses of Israel that are depicted in the Zodiac Signs of Pisces, Gemini and Cancer for many years and first wrote about this in my book "The Language of God in Humanity" that was published in 2007.

In Bible Prophecy, when God is referring to Judah and Israel or Ephraim, He is talking about different groups of Israelites. As Israelites, they all believe in the one true God Yahweh and in His Messiah. Those called Judah are the Jewish people living in Israel and elsewhere today that think the Messiah has yet to come and that are still keeping the Mosaic Law and all of the Jewish traditions and customs.

Those called Israel are those Israelites from the Ten Lost Tribes that became a mixed multitude by mixing with the nations that they settled in and thereby losing their identity. However, by embracing Protestant Christianity, many of these Lost Israelites are now returning to their Jewish roots through the teachings of ministries like my own, that embraces Jewish thought and religious philosophy and apply it to the Christian faith in the everlasting Messiah and King of Israel and the Universe.

Those called Ephraim refer to a special group of believers from both Houses of Israel that really desire for Yahshua to return and that have not fallen for the lie of unconditional Grace. They KNOW that they cannot continue to sin and need to change after accepting Yahshua’s sacrifice for their sins. There is real repentance and surrender to God among them and they truly love Abba Yahweh and His Son Yahshua with their whole hearts. They also keep their bodies from sin and have learned what it means to live in the world without loving or embracing it. Ephraim refers to the Gentile Protestant Church and Lost Israelites, and can also include Messianic Jews - but ONLY if they are not hateful to faithful Protestant Christians.

The Promised Land belongs to more than just the religious Jews that reject Yahshua. It belongs to all of Abraham’s descendents in both Houses of Israel, but was established to belong to the modern Jews. However, though it belongs to Israel, the Promised Land does NOT belong to the Palestinians, who do not believe in Abba Yahweh or in Yahshua as the resurrected Son of God. By the same token, the Promised Land doesn’t belong to any of the other Gentile nations or groups that embrace Evolution, Humanism, Atheism and Universalism.

Unless people believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and in His Son Yahshua and KEEP the two Laws that Yahshua issued that encompass the whole Mosaic Law in Spirit, they have no right to the Promised Land and they will pay dearly for thinking that they have any right to it.

At this point, it pays to note that - ever since the Jews formed the democratic nation of Israel, Gentiles have always been welcome there - especially Christians. This is because the Jews know that they owe their freedom in Israel to the Gentile and Lost Israelites nations that allowed them to return there. However, these same nations are now being cursed for playing falsely with the Jewish people and they will all pay for being traitors to God’s first Chosen people.

I hope this helps to clarify what the Two House Teaching is really saying.

Yours In Yahshua,
Helena Lehman
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your comments........BUT if you have not watched the video EVERY MINUTE of it you are MISSING A HUGE BLESSING!!!

Thank you Armageddon for sharing your links that lead me to this VIDEO!

YOU WILL BE BLESSED IF YOU WATCH EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF THIS VIDEO!!!

Maranatha!!!

God Bless

Steven

Armageddon Thru To You
This is what the Amazing Teaching video I posted is about : )

I heard about this weeks ago and was reluctant to watch the video I recently posted, thinking it was replacement theology. but after listening/watching, it clearly is not and is well support with scripture.

Armageddon Thru To You
This is amazing and will completely change how you read and understand the bible. It has to do with the two Kingdoms and 12 tribes of Israel.

Identity Crisis

If you're cramped for time, start at the 25 minute mark in the video.

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/post.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=878171&cp=1&reply=878171"e=quote&mode=add

Hi Armageddon,

I just want it to be CLEAR that YOUR link and post directed me to this video!!!

Thanks for always posting threads on this site that BLESS us all!!!

I'm sorry sometimes people make comments without watching the VIDEO ......

Very informative and insightful....:)

This was soooooooooooo good thank you!!!

God Bless

Maranatha!!!

Steven

Thanks Steven and Armageddon,

I am watching it right now from the web, I must say:

1. This is excellent!!! Everyone if has time should watch this. A lot of understandings in it.

2. I agree very much with the teaching. In fact, that is the reason I joined one of the Mesianic congregation in my town.

So, sorry Steven for thinking that the video is about the replacement theology but It is NOT, This is an excellent teaching about the identity of Christians that every Christian should now and realize!!!

Excellent post Steven. Now I am watching it and even mark this website probably as one of my favorites.

I guess the title is mis-leading...and also saying about 2 kingdoms really give wrong impression before viewing...

Sorry that I am still having so many problems waiting for the clip and always stopped for unknown reason...maybe too many people worldwide also downloading.

Is there any youtube download?

I convert all videos that I like to audio so I can listen to them on an mp3 player or iphone. Here's the audio version..
http://www.mediafire.com/file/966lmygb28xsa9q/Jim_Staley_-_Identity_Crisis%5B1%5D.wma

Armageddon Thru To You
I convert all videos that I like to audio so I can listen to them on an mp3 player or iphone. Here's the audio version..
http://www.mediafire.com/file/966lmygb28xsa9q/Jim_Staley_-_Identity_Crisis%5B1%5D.wma

Thanks very much ATTY! for the conversion and I have heard the entire powerful audio preaching too

Hi All,

I believe Jesus is going to save the whole Nation of Israel (10+2) which includes the Gentiles of All the nations illustrated before.

Maybe ALL ISRAEL meaning physical ISRAEL will be saved too? I dun know?

It is true that the Times of Gentiles started when the 10tribes were in captivity 100+ years before Judah's as illustrated below...

From earlier post the Times of Gentiles was fulfilled when Israel returns to Israel (the ENTIRE LAND not just JUDAH) was returned to Nation of Israel...in 1948 from 2520years of 365.2468day-yr Hebrew calendar.

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=873553&cmd=show

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730270?i=41924070

Ezekiel 40+390=430yrs punishment of Israel-70years of exile(Both North&South)=360yrs.

God punished 7times=2520years.

So Israel re-born as a Nation in 1948AD. This is 2520years of 365.25day-years. Which is around 2557yrs of 360day-years.

Just to point out a correction in the audio that the Year Northern Israel was taken by Assyrian Empire was not 722BC and the Year Judah was taken by Babylonian Empire was not 586BC.

Let's not quote DATEs as FACTs. Agree?