Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Keep on the watch and again I say keep on the watch

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2011/08/keep-on-the-watch-and-again-i-say-keep-on-the-watch.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Keep on the watch and again I say keep on the watch

Does anyone remember my warning that America will tank? If you are new to prophecy you need to know that when America tanks a new world order will be formed. You will be controlled or killed. Think this is a joke, you had better read Revelation 20:4! All the signs show us America is declining faster than ever.

Here is one of those signs.

“Stocks took a sharp nosedive in another choppy day Monday to finish at session lows as investors fled from risky assets following S&P's downgrade of U.S.'s credit rating last week in addition to ongoing economic jitters. The Dow Jones Industrial Average plunged 634.76 points, or 5.55 percent, to finish at 10,809.85, well below the psychologically-significant 11,000 mark.

The move marks the blue-chip index's biggest point and percent drop since Dec. 1, 2008.” Did my warning about the rise in GOLD come to pass? Better check the current price of gold today because it hit over the $1,721 an ounce up $58.00. The more news that reveals the US is declining the more we are witnessing the rise in the price of gold and silver. I am again warning everyone, gold and silver are on the way to fulfilling Revelation 18:12.

I’m not the only one who warned what would happen. Here is news from

http://inflation.us

“On January 4th with the Dow Jones/Gold ratio at 8.1, NIA predicted that it would decline in 2011 down to 6.5. The Dow Jones today declined by 634.76 points to 10,809.85, while the price of gold rose $69.20 to $1,718 per ounce.
The Dow Jones/Gold ratio is now down to 6.29, declining below our prediction of 6.5. The stock market appears to be approaching oversold levels and could be setting up for a huge bounce, including a bounce in the Dow Jones/Gold ratio back up to above 6.5. NIA is very pleased that its latest public options suggestion the Moody's (MCO) November 2011 $35 put options, which we suggested on May 23rd at $1.98, finished today with a bid of $7.80 for a gain of 294%! On June 24th, NIA released an exclusive private options suggestions report with 8 options suggestions including 5 puts and 3 calls. 6 out of the 8 options suggestions from our report are now up, including 4 out of the 5 puts and 2 out of the 3 calls. The 6 winners have made gains of 186%, 131%, 46%, 44%, 40%, and 7%, and the 2 losers have made declines of 16% and 46%.
All together the 8 options suggestions from our exclusive private report have made an average gain of 49% in just 6 weeks. We gave each option suggestion a rating of 1 to 10 with 10 being our most confident options suggestions. All 4 of our highest rated options suggestions that we rated 8 or higher have been big winners with the average making a gain so far of 70%. The one option suggestion that we rated 10 is the one that has made a gain so far of 186%. It is important to spread the word about NIA to as many people as possible, as quickly as possible, if you want America to survive hyperinflation. Please tell everybody you know to become members of NIA for free immediately at: http://inflation.us

http://www.cnbc.com/id/44058141

Many people are warning that when America’s economic system collapses and riots begin Marshall Law will be enforced. Many proclaim that this is part of a plan by the leaders of the New World Order to bring about a One World Government. I can not tell you if the videos below are fact or fiction. I will let you decide. The videos below disturbed me, and I am sure they will disturb you as well so please pray to the Lord before you even watch them. My question is this, what were all the classified parts blotted out of the document you will see in the first video. Are the blotted out parts what the second video addresses? There are many questions that only Christ can answer, but if what the Home Land Security plans to do is truth, all America is in for the ride of the life, and I mean that literally!

Confession of a CIA Agent about FEMA Concentration Camps Important !!!!!

I suppose that if the US keeps turning away from Jesus Christ and promotes events that foster the belief that there is no God, when the time came for soldiers to begin to round up Christians as seen in the above video, I could see how it wouldn’t bother them to get rid of the Christians. Check this report out.

“RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) -- A concert event organized by atheist, agnostic and other non-theist soldiers has been cleared by the Army to take place next spring at Fort Bragg, concert organizers and a spokesman for the post said Monday.

Organizers planned to hold the Rock Beyond Belief event this year, but they canceled after saying Bragg leadership was not providing the same support it gave to an evangelical Christian concert last fall.

Supporters hailed the Army's decision.

"You know those goosebumps you get when your favorite song hits that sweet spot? I got those," said Sgt. Justin Griffith, main organizer of the event and the military director of American Atheists, in an email. "I was overcome with joy and a sense of vindication."

The plan is to hold the event on March 31 at the main parade field at Fort Bragg, where the Christian-themed Rock the Fort concert was held. Famed atheist Richard Dawkins is scheduled to appear, along with musicians, speakers and other entertainment.

"This just might be the turning point in our struggle for acceptance," Griffith said. "I mean it. I get letters daily from service members asking for advice on how to `do something like what's going on at Fort Bragg'."

Final approval for the event came last week, Bragg spokesman Ben Abel said. The festival will get the same treatment from Bragg that other groups receive, he said.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ARMY_ATHEIST_CONCERT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-08-12-51-59

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven