Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 29, and other fascinating conjectures for 2011-2012

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 18:39:26 EDT

Subject: Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 29, and other fascinating conjectures for 2011-2012

MAR. 11, JULY 11, AUG. 4, SEPT. 11, SEPT. 29, OCT. 11TH, OF 2011, AND JAN. 1 AND APR. 11TH OF 2012--ARE THESE DATES ALL SIGNIFICANT AND TIED TOGETHER BY THE NEW WORLD ORDER ELITE IN THEIR PLANS FOR A SATANIC ONE-WORLD GOV'T???

As I sit here on Monday, Aug. 8, 2011, the stock market has dropped another 500+ points today. Economic birth pangs of the worldwide famine and planned one-world government abound. I am wondering what might transpire on the chaotic world scene, during the next two days, the 9-10th Av (on Israel's calendar). This has been a tragic day in the history of the world, especially Israel, as the destruction of the 1st and 2nd Jewish Temples took place on this day, among many other tragedies. In 1994, Comet Shoemaker-Levy broke off into 21 pieces on the 9th of Av, after it struck the sun, causing unbelievable explosions, like this world has never seen before. I believe this astounding event was a warning to the world and that the 21 pieces represented the 21 future judgments in the Book of Revelation, and the number of years before the judgments would end, at the literal Return of Christ to this earth in the Fall of 2015.

When the Lord showed me, in the Fall of 2008, the identity of the Antichrist, Barack Hussein Obama, and the EXACT time frame for the Final 7 Years, and the date in early 2009 that he wanted me to retire on, several years early, to become a full-time watchman, I never dreamed that the Rapture/Sudden Destruction would not have taken place by now.

As most of you know, since then, I have set forth different time frames that seemed likely, at least to me, to possibly be the time of the Sudden Destruction/Rapture. Even though my intentions have been good, not wanting anyone to have to participate in the cataclysmic Sudden Destruction of 1st Thessalonians 5, and the resulting horrific judgments in the Book of Revelation, many now take what I write with a grain of salt. I regret not being able to discern, along with many, many other watchers the time of the Rapture/SD, but I now believe the Lord probably has not wanted anyone to know, at least not several months in advance. My lack of discernment as to the exact timing of the Rapture/SD, should not detract from what I KNOW the Lord has shown to me, and to several others, which is the EXACT time frame of the Final 7 Years, and that Obama is undoubtedly the Antichrist, who will begin his 1260-day reign eight months from now.

Even though the EXACT timing of the Final 7 Years has been made crystal clear to several watchers, the timing of the Rapture/Sudden Destruction remains the great mystery, and MAY remain so, right up until the day that it happens. The word "Sudden" implies that this MAY be the case. But Jesus did say that we could "KNOW WHEN IT WAS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS." And the Lord did say that he would do nothing, without revealing it to his prophets first. And in Rev. 3:3, Jesus tell us, "If therefore thou shall not watch (like most Christians today), I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee." Does this not imply very strongly, that if we do watch, we will know?

Jesus admonished the end-time Christian over and over and over again to WATCH, AND BE FOUND WATCHING, when He Returns. What most pastors and Christians do not seem to understand is that JESUS IS NOT COMING TO THE WATCHERS AS A THIEF. 1st Thess. 5:4 says, "But ye, brethern, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief."

Will Schumaker, on www.fivedoves.com , is totally convinced that the Rapture will take place on Feast of Pentecost, May 27, 2012. He has much evidence that seems to point towards that date. The Lord seems to be drawing my attention to that date also. At this point in time, if this is a Rapture date, in my opinion, it might be the 2nd Rapture. If this Feast Day is that important in end-times events, then we must take a serious look at another Feast Day, Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 29--30, 2011, the last Feast of Trumpets before the 1260-day Great Tribulation begins on Apr. 11, 2012, as the POSSIBLE time of the 1st Rapture.

So very much has been written about Feast of Trumpets, as the most likely time of the Rapture each year, by many very astute Bible scholars, that I am not going to expound on all of the Biblical reasons, in this post. The first four Feasts were fulfilled precisely in the year of the death and resurrection of Jesus. As this Biblical pattern continues, the last three Fall Feasts will undoubtedly be fulfilled at His Second Coming, possibly all in the year 2015. With the Rapture being at a time of "Sudden" Destruction, and with there seeming to be a very good chance that all three Fall Feast Days will be fulfilled in the year of Jesus' 2nd Coming, just like the 4 Spring Feasts were all fulfilled at His 1st Coming in the same year, this seems to lessen the chance of a Feast of Trumpets Rapture this year.

Having said that, there has been no other date come forth yet that is a consensus date for the time of the Rapture. This tells me, that up until now, Jesus has not wanted us to know. Feast of Trumpets remains the most logical Biblical time. If the Lord would give a spectacular warning sign 40 days and/or 7 days before the event, both Biblical numbers for warnings, a consensus could possibly be reached, if only to serious watchers. It COULD be Feast of Trumpets, Sept 29--30 this year. There certainly seems to be a convergence of events possibly pointing to the Fall of this year, especially September.

Has the Lord given me the time of the Rapture? Absolutely not. There is probably, at this point in time, no better than a 50--50 chance of the Rapture being on Feast of Trumpets this year. However, I will say that, in my opinion, it has a better chance than any other date. Our options are quickly running out, with the 1260-day Great Tribulation scheduled to take place from Apr. 11, 2012, to Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015.

So, please do not write to me, suggesting that I have set another date. I have strongly suggested time frames in the past, with what I believed was good evidence, but I have never predicted with absolute certainty any one date. We must remember that God is the greatest date-setter of all time. He has used numerous signs in the Heavens, signs in the Word, and signs using Bible numbers and gematria, to set many dates, in His Divine Prophetic Time Table. True Biblical watchers are just attempting, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, to discover HIS dates. HIS DATES ARE:

1ST DAY OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS--OCT. 29, 2008
MID-POINT DATE, OR START OF THE 1260-DAY GREAT TRIBULATION--APR. 11, 2012
LAST DAY OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS--FEAST OF ATONEMENT, SEPT. 23, 2015

PROBABLE DATE OF THE START OF THE MILLENNIUM--75 DAYS LATER (DANIEL 12)--1ST DAY OF HANUKKAH , DEC. 7, 2015
. I believe this is the anniversary date of the re-dedication of the Temple. What a perfect (divinely-inspired?) day for Jesus to begin ruling in the New Temple in Jerusalem!!!

The Lord has allowed us to discover these dates with numerous astronomical, Biblical, and numerical signs. These signs, in my opinion, are amazing, overwhelming, conclusive, and irrefutable. Please visit my website for the details, on all of these dates above:

http://www.TheFinal7YearsAreHereNow.com

However, any other dates listed below, are just conjecture on my part. Whether all, some, or none, of these possible dates have any merit, we cannot be sure at this point. But, as Gerry Almond recently pointed out on Five Doves, it is certainly fun and exciting to offer a little conjecture now and then. I encourage you to save this email for future reference, even if only for someone else, who may discover it, after being left behind at the time of the Rapture. None of the below dates, except for Apr. 11, 2012, as the start of the 1260-day Great Tribulation, are predictions. They are just conjecture. At this point, the day of the Rapture remains a great mystery. Any day between now and the Spring of 2012 will do just fine with me. However, Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 29--30, 2011, is definitely a date to be watching.

Some observations about Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 29, 2011. Sept = 9th month. 29 = 2+9, or 11. So, we have another possible date for the Illuminati to use, which resembles 9--11--01. Sept. 29, 2011, could be considered 9--11--11. Also, using the Jewish calculation of the 1st day of the 1st month of year 72 (5772), or 7+2=9. This could result in Sept. 29, in Jewish terms, being 1--1--9, or 9--1--1, in reverse. If the world enters total darkness for three days, on Sept. 26--28th, because of Elenin or Planet X, as some are predicting, what an awesome sign, possibly pointing to the Rapture on Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 29--30, 2011. Also, total darkness would be the best time to ignite World War III, which is what I believe will accompany the Rapture.

At the Branson Prophecy conference, the most interesting seminar speaker, to me, was Doc Marquis, a former witch in the Illuminati, certainly a man with much inside information. He emphasized the importance of the occultic number 13, to the NWO elite. Immediately, I thought of March 11, 2011, the date of the 9.0 Japan earthquatke/tsunami/nuclear disaster. Keeping in mind that many watchers believe this was caused by man, either thru some sort of nuclear device, or by HAARP, this date is EXACTLY 13 MONTHS FROM APRIL 11, 2012!!!

Also, I have been informed by others, that the NWO elite plan on introducing their leader and dictator of the new one-world government THIRTEEN WEEKS, after the opening shot of World War III. Here is a POSSIBLE scenario, as I woke up this morning, with numbers flashing thru my brain, trying to think like the Illuminati would think. They have been giving us clues, thru the Illuminati card game, thru movies, and worldwide events, as to what they are planning for the near future. The Mar. 11, 2011, Japan earthquake, is very likely another clue, a 13-month clue, pointing towards Apr. 11, 2012, as the beginning of the Great Tribulation, and the 1260-day reign of the Antichrist.

Also, it is my theory, that another way that the Antichrist must attempt to imitate the real Christ, is thru a forerunner, who will be the False Prophet. The forerunner of Jesus Christ was John the Baptist, who paved the way, and preceded the 3 and one-half-year ministry of Jesus, by 6 months. Therefore, we should be expecting the False Prophet, who I believe to be the Pope (will he die in the next few weeks?), or his successor, to be paving the way for the Antichrist, about 6 months before Apr. 11, 2012, which starts the Antichrist's 3 and one-half year reign. This would be around Oct. 11, 2011, which is around the start of Feast of Tabernacles. This would set up the Rapture/Sudden Destruction for around Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 29--30, 2011.

Here is my conjecture, as to what the NWO elite MAY have planned for the very near future:

Dec. 21, 2010, the date of the much-heralded blood red moon total eclipse, plus 282 days of birth pangs, takes us to Sept. 28--29, 2011. This date begins Feast of Trumpets in Israel, and possibly the planned NWO Sudden Destruction (nuclear?) of World War III, which also would mean the time of the Rapture. Israel was attacked on Yom Kippur, Feast of Atonement, in 1973, so Israel could experience a surprise attack on Feast of Trumpets, just as easily, by their enemies.

Mar 11, 2011, was the date of the 9.0 Japan earthquake/tsunami/nuclear disaster. Because the timing is EXACTLY 13 months from the starting date of the Great Tribulation and the 1260-day reign of Obama, as the Antichrist, we must seriously consider that this earthquake was caused by the NWO elite. Thirteen is one of their most occultic numbers.

July 11, 2011, was the date of the meeting of the world powers to discuss the status of a new Palestinian state within Israel's borders, and the division of Jerusalem. This was just Round One. This is the issue which is likely to ignite World War III, and bring on the Sudden Destruction and Rapture. Israel, nine months later, will also be the cause of the start of the Great Tribulation. This date is EXACTLY nine months from Apr 11, 2012, with nine months being the time for labor pains, before the baby, the Great Tribulation, is born. It is also 3 plus 3 plus 3 = 9 months. 333 is a very occultic number, as is 33 and 33.33.

This sets up the real possibility of very significent prophetic developments around Sept. 11, 2011, the 10th anniversary date of the infamous 9--11--01, the start of the 2nd trimester, and also the first part of January of 2012, the start of the third trimester. Once again, I am trying to think like the NWO may be thinking. Certainly, none of us will be surprised if something very significant happens on 9--11--11.

August 4, 2011, was the date of Obama's 50th birthday, or at least the day of the year, which has been selected for him. It is fascinating that Aug. 4th is the 216th day of the year, which is 6 X 6 X 6, or 666. It also was the date of the drop of over 500 points in the Dow-Jones stock market, the biggest one-day drop, since late 2008. Was it contrived to take a nosedive on this date of Aug. 4th? Was this the first major signal of a worldwide economic collapse, which helps, along with World War III, and possibly Comet Elenin and/or Planet X, to bring on the planned one-world government?

If the False Prophet, the forerunner of Antichrist, begins paving the way and promoting the Antichrist 6 months before the start of the 1260-day ministry of the Antichrist, on Apr. 11, 2012, the same time frame as John the Baptist, the forerunner of the real Christ, this would put the time of the False Prophet's revealing around Oct. 11, 2011. Notice all of the important NWO dates that are on the 11th of a month. Eleven is the number of judgment and disorder. It is also the 13th day of the Jewish New Year. Will the False Prophet be revealed by the NWO elite, THIRTEEN DAYS after the Rapture/Sudden Destruction? If, as I am being told, the NWO has plans to introduce their new leader of the one-world government, that arises out of the ashes of World War III, THIRTEEN WEEKS after World War III, this would take us to the very end of 2011, and the very beginning of 2012.

How long is it between Jan. 1, 2012, when Obama may become the NWO's appointed man of the hour, before his recovery from the mortal head wound on Apr. 11, 2012, and the start of his 1260-day reign? Jan. 1, 2012, to Apr. 11, 2012, is EXACTLY 3.33 MONTHS, A VERY SATANIC NUMBER, which the NWO again might be using to signal their plans. Early January would begin the 3rd, and final, trimester. Three trimesters, 3 + 3 + 3 = the Satanic # of 333. July 11, 2011, the date of the start of the dismantling of Israel plus 9 (the number of divine completeness) months takes us EXACTLY to Apr. 11, 2012, the date that has been pre-destined for Obama to recover from the mortal head wound in Revelation 13.

To further emphasize the attempt of the Antichrist to imitate the real Christ, he must suffer the mortal head wound on the same day of the year that the real Christ did, which was Feast of Passover. Feast of Passover in 2012, is on Apr. 7th. It appears that Obama will stage a fake death around Apr. 7th. I believe that he will lie supposedly dead for three days and three nights like Jesus did, on Apr. 8th, 9th, and 10th, and miraculously recover from his mortal head wound on Apr. 11, 2012, the day everything is pointing towards. The Lord, as most of you remember, back on Dec. 1, 2008, gave me the numbers of 7 and 11. They may very well be pointing towards Apr. 7, as the date of the mortal head wound, and Apr. 11, 2012, as the date of the recovery from the mortal head wound, attempting to imitate the resurrection of Christ. It all seems to fit perfectly. Obama, the Great Deceiver, will obviously be successful in convincing the world of his divinity, by supposedly rising from the dead, on the very same day of the year the Jesus rose from the dead. As Rev. 13 says, "The whole world wondered after the Beast", right after the recovery from the mortal head wound.

Anyway, this is obviously all just conjecture on my part, except for the events of Apr. 11, 2012, but I find it very interesting how it MAY all possibly fall into place. Most of these suggested possible dates revolve around Apr. 11, 2012. Again, I emphasize, that we must try to think like the NWO elite, in order to see what the future might hold. But we must also realize that their plan and God's plan will be overlapping, and intertwining. Satan has been given temporary control of this earth, so we cannot under-emphasize the NWO's plans, and possible dates. However, we know that our Lord will be triumphant at His Return at the end of this age, which I am convinced is in the Fall of 2015. What an extremely exciting time to be alive and to be a Biblical watchman!!! The bottom line is that our Lord and Saviour, Jesus, is about to Return, and we shall be with him FOREVER! Our long-awaited day is almost here!

I continue to believe that the main reason that Jesus said "WE COULD KNOW WHEN HIS RETURN WAS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOOR", is because he has so graciously and marvelously given us the EXACT time frame of the Final 7 Years, and the identity of the Antichrist, who will begin his 1260-day reign on Apr. 11, 2012.

Jesus warns each and every one of us alive at the time of the end, which is NOW, in Luke 21:36, "Pray, that ye be found WORTHY TO ESCAPE (THE RAPTURE) all these things, and to stand before the Son of Man (Jesus)." What a breathtaking, and exhilarating time that will be! That time has NOW arrived, when we should be lifting our heads and hearts in exciting anticipation of our blessed Lord's Return!!!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven