Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
“Rapture! Pentecost or Feast of Trumpets?“ More Likely in 2011

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.unveilingthebride.com/rapture-pentecost-or-feast-of-trumpets

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Rapture! Pentecost or Feast of Trumpets?“

Will the rapture happen on Pentecost or on the Feast of Trumpets? If we weigh all the evidence the scales lean towards the feast of Trumpets. We know the Messiah’s first coming coincides with the “Lords Feasts”. Jesus, the Messiah, was the Pascal Lamb sacrificed on Passover Nisan 14th 32 AD. In Scripture a lamb was to be picked on the 10th of Nisan then sacrificed on the 14th of Nisan (Ex. 12). As customary, a lamb was kept by each household for four days to thoroughly examine it for any imperfections.

Jesus who had been concealed from the world for four days, four days being prophetic of four thousand years for one day to our Lord is as a thousand years, was also offered on this fourth day from creation, to fulfill the law in Exodus chapter 12. He came to the house of Israel on Palm Sunday Nisan the 10th and for four days was examined and found to be guiltless. He was crucified on Thursday the 14th just as the priests were offering up the lambs.

Jesus was hastily placed in a tomb because the Sabbath feast was quickly approaching Friday 15th. Thus He was the unleavened bread meeting the requirements to be the bread of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the bread without sin. Leaven is symbolic of sin in the Scriptures (Matt. 16:6). Then on the first day of the week Jesus the Messiah was raised from the dead fulfilling the Feast of Firstfruits.

We see a pattern emerging in the Feasts that shadows the steps of the Messiah. There is really no denying the accuracy of the life of Jesus Christ to that of these first three feasts. The gift of the Holy Spirit was the fulfillment of Pentecost the 4th feast. What I’ve noticed is that many anticipate the rapture to be on Pentecost because of the two loaves presented at Pentecost as a wave offering. But if we kept with the pattern of the Feasts with the eyes of a bride prepared for her wedding we will keep the order of the feast.

There are several reasons to believe that the rapture will happen on the Feast of Trumpets and not Pentecost. First, if we examine the Feast of Pentecost we see that this feast runs parallel with the order of the bridegroom making a covenant with his bride called a ketubah. This happened at Mount Sinai when God made a covenant with Israel in the month of Sivan which is the month of Pentecost. In Jeremiah 31:31-32, God said, Behold, days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them,” declares the LORD. This covenant was a marriage contract written upon tablets and sealed with the sprinkling of blood (Ex 24:1-8). A contract that could not be fulfilled by Israel therefore God sought for a new covenant not like the one at Sinai. On Pentecost 32 AD, God sent His Holy Spirit to write this new covenant on our hearts by the Spirit as Paul says, “our adequacy is from God, who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant , not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life” (2 Cor 3:5-6). This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people (Heb 8:10).

After a bridegroom gave his bride a contract and made a covenant with her he would give her gifts called a mattan and the father would give her gifts as well called the shiluhhim. These gifts sustained his bride for the duration of their separation till their wedding day. The gift given by Jesus Christ and the Father was the gift of the Holy Spirit to sustain us till Jesus returns for His bride. This was fulfilled at Pentecost fifty days after the resurrection of the Messiah. The requirement to bring a first fruit of the wheat harvest was symbolic of those who receive the Spirit of God. “We ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons” (Rom 8:23).

The wave offering of the loaves at Pentecost was to be two tenths of an ephah of fine flour baked with yeast (Lev 23:17). The two loaves represent the two classes of people Jew and Gentile becoming one man before God by His Spirit. “For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit”. (Eph 2:14-15 &18). The yeast in the bread acknowledges the sinful nature of men and the fine flour represents the refining. They are waved as a testimony of God’s acceptance of them only if offered with the seven lambs without defect, symbolic of the sacrifice of the son of God, Jesus the Messiah.

The Feast of Trumpets is the best fit for the rapture of the bride and is consistent with Jewish marriage customs. We need to look at the Feast with Jewish eyes. The Jews had several idioms for the Feast of Trumpets that are significant in identifying the nature of this feast. The feast was referred as “No one knows the day or hour”. It was referred to this because it was celebrated by the first appearing of the moon. This could be difficult if there was any overcast, therefore, the feast could be delayed. No one literally knew the day or hour it would be celebrated. If after two days the new moon could not be detected then it was celebrated. The two days were considered one.

This feast was also referred to as the “Last Trumpet”. It got this name because tradition has it that the trump or rams horn was blown for thirty days up till the feast and then the last trump was blown signaling the celebration of the feast. These two idioms for the Feast of Trumpets give us insight into the Jewish mind. This is reflected in Paul’s letter to the Corinthians, “Behold, I tell you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet ; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed” (1 Cor. 15:51-52). The last trumpet is referring to the Feast of Trumpets and reveals the day of the resurrection of the Saints and catching away or rapture. The idiom “No one knows the day or hour” spoken by Jesus was also the Jewish idiom for the “Feast of Trumpets”, “But of that day and hour no one knows (Matt 24:36). Just before Jesus said this He said, “So, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door” (Matt 24:33-34). How close “The Feast of Trumpet”!!!!!

Here are the signs to look for. Just when the bride of Christ is recognized she will be gone. The Feast was celebrated at the first appearing of the moon, which is not its on reflection but that of the suns. When we see the bride emerge from all the others she will be reflecting the glory of the Lord. As of now the true meaning of Jesus’ bride has not been understood even by those who are called by His name. The Shulammite in the Song of Songs is the epitome of the bride of Christ she says, “Before I realized it, my desire set me over the royal chariots of my people” (Song 6:12). She was caught up above her people and her desire was that of intimacy. Desire here in this verse is the Hebrew word “yada”. Her people, i.e. Church says, “Come back, come back, O Shulammite; come back, come back, that we may gaze on you” (Song 6:12)! Once the bride is taken out from among her people there will be a cry to know more about her and to be with her as well. But Jesus reply’s, “Why would you gaze on the Shulammite as on the dance of Mahanaim” (Song 6:13). The dance of the Mahanaim was a dance where the young virgins would go out and dance. As they danced, men would come and steal them to be their bride’s. His reply to them is why do you look for the bride she has been stolen by me!

Number two the rapture can’t be this year 2009! For one, the day’s in-between the Feast of Trumpets 2009 and the Feast of Yom Kippur 2016, the Day of Atonement is 2,580 days. This is 30 days more than what Daniel says the number of days for the 7year covenant will last and 60 days longer than what Revelation allows. So this year can not be the rapture scripturally. Look for the rapture on the Feast of Trumpets in the month of September and October of each year where there is 86 moon duration like the year 2011 and you will be closer to what Scripture has revealed about the 7 year covenant and rapture lengths.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven