Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Prophetic Focus On Israel: Part 1 By John McTernan & Geoffrey Grider • June 14, 2011

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

The timeclock of bible prophecy is not world events, politics or human government. The timeclock of bible prophecy has always been and will always be the nation of Israel. Israel, who the bible refers to as the 'apple of God's eye' is where Almighty God chose to place His Name, and to raise up a people for Himself. And when Messiah returns to this earth, the bible says that His feet will touch down on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem. The place to look is where God is looking, that is Israel, and that's where we place our prophetic focus as well.

We now present to you our exclusive 4-part series to you showing the coming judgments on America that are directly a result of our treatment of Israel, and the soon-to-start war of Pslam 83. Remember, the Lord is gracious towards His children, and his word always warns us beforehand. Consider this series to be just that.

"For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done (To Israel), it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head." Obadiah 1:15

As America has done to Israel

Much has happened since I published my book As America Has Done To Israel and the DVD: America and the Day of the LORD. My prophetic view, as I outlined in both the book and DVD, has not changed, but events are coming into play that reveal how prophecy regarding Israel are going to play out. I would like to give my updated prophetic perspective on what is about to happen. Events are now happening extremely fast, and we will shortly know how prophecy will be fulfilled. I cannot rewrite the foundation I laid in my book and DVD in this article. (If you have not read the book or watched the DVD and you want the foundation, I suggest you obtain them and study the material.)

Psalm 83 gives details about an Arab confederation that will arise to blot the name of Israel off the face of the earth. In modern terms, this confederation is a Muslim caliphate that is now forming from Tunisia to, I believe, Saudi Arabia. This caliphate is in its early stages, but it will come under the control of the Muslim Brotherhood, which will unite the Arabs against Israel. Already the Muslims in Egypt are talking about freeing Jerusalem from the Jews. All of these Arab countries will shortly be united under the Brotherhood and will immediately turn against Israel. I believe freeing Jerusalem and destroying the Jews will be their rally cries. The events to fulfill Psalm 83 are now forming quickly.

Obadiah writes about an all-out war between the house of Jacob and the house of Esau and that none of Esau will survive. In today's terminology, it means an all-out war between the Israelis and Palestinians and none of the Palestinians survive. This is going to be a vicious war. A war that Israel fights for its very survival. It is a fight to the death with no mercy. This is the real spirit of Islam unleashed against Israel.

"And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it." Obadiah 1:18

The coming war of Psalm 83

This all-out war is now clearly forming. Since 1948, the Palestinian refugees were held in camps in Lebanon, Syria and Jordan. There are now three-million of them. They were purposely held for the time that now has arrived. The vast numbers will be used in an attempt to overwhelm and then overrun Israel and drive the Jews off the land. This started in May and now once again in June, they tried to break through Israel's border. This is just the beginning. There is a planned sea invasion of Israel and possible invasion from the air. This will be an all-out effort to overrun Israel. I believe the main focus will be Jerusalem.

Always watch Jerusalem in the coming events.

The Muslims will go insane to free Jerusalem from the "Zionists". Israel is going to respond by killing vast numbers of the Palestinians which is going to enrage the Arab caliphate and Muslims world-wide. Israel will have no choice but to defend its borders. This fighting in Israel will expand to include the Arab caliphate which will want to avenge the death of the Palestinians and free Jerusalem. All the Arab armies will attack Israel. Israel will have to use nuclear weapons. This is why the scriptures so clearly state that the as the Day of the LORD approaches the nations surrounding Israel have been destroyed as Sodom and nothing can live there. I think that Israel is going to destroy the Aswan Dam with a nuclear weapon. This would explain Ezekiel 29-31 and the utter destruction of Egypt along with the Nile River. The entire Egyptian River basin will become radioactive, and the Egyptians have to flee into all the world. Also at this time Syria is destroyed as Isaiah 17:1 states that Damascus is totally destroyed. Jordan and Lebanon are both destroyed and the Israelis move into these countries. It is also clear that in addition to Iran, Turkey joins the war. Turkey and Iran survive this war, but it appears much of their military is destroyed. Their ships, planes and missiles are destroyed, as they will no longer pose a long range threat to Israel. They do survive to send a massive land army that is destroyed in the next war which is described in Ezekiel 38,39. This truly is going to be an all-out war.

A vicious fight for survival as the Muslims mean to destroy Israel, only to be destroyed. The Holy God of Israel is going to apply Obadiah 1:15 to these nations. In revenge to what happened, the Hard Left Fascists and Muslims unite world-wide and go after the Jews. The Jews have to flee and go back to Israel as Obadiah stated. They are going to settle in Lebanon and the Negev area. I believe that, where ever the Muslims are located, there is going to be war. Europe and America will end up fighting the Muslim population that has joined the Jihad against Israel and the West.

Declaring a Palestinian state fulfills prophecy

"And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath (This is southern Lebanon) ; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south (This is the Negev)." Obadiah 1:20

The key to this war is the United Nations General Assembly which meets this September. The GA meets from September 13-22. The Palestinians have stated they are going to declare a state at the UN. They have the votes in the GA, but not the Security Counsel. They only need the GA to approve as that will give them the moral authority to declare a state and take on Israel. Jerusalem will be declared the capital of this Palestinian state which Israel will not allow. Jerusalem will then be the rallying cry of the Muslims and will ignite Islam's final Jihad. Islam is not going to survive this war. It will be broken over Israel.

The heart is Islam is going to be destroyed. The scenario I just wrote about depends upon the UN declaring a Palestinian state. If it does not, which I cannot imagine at this time, then the scenario will change to perhaps a later date. The all-out war is coming with no way to stop it. Right now it is a matter of what is going to trigger it. When this war comes it is going to be so devastating that people, who are not grounded in Bible prophecy, are going to think it was Armageddon. The entire world is going to be affected as the world economy will collapse. The oil flow will stop and immediately collapse the economy. Entire countries are disappearing with millions of refugees. The magnitude of the war is going to terrify the people. North Korea might attack the US and Pakistan might attack India. China might move against a weaken America and gain control of Asia. There is going to be social unrest world-wide with countries disappearing. Many countries in Europe may merge in an attempt to survive because of the economy and famines. In the aftermath of this war, the world is going to look completely different to now.

Adding to this scenario is all the predictions for 2012 and the end of the world. The fighting will be raging during this year and people are going to think the prophecies were true, and it is the end of the world. This not the end of the world as they think. It is not Armageddon. I also believe at this time God is going to unleash natural disasters against the nations trying to destroy Israel. This will part of their destruction. The natural disasters will also play into the end of the world predictions of 2012.

It appears that after the war the antichrist will rise to power. He may have conquered Islam and viewed as a great hero. He will present his plan for peace, restoring the economy and providing food for everyone. The world will love him and be completely deceived. He is the Man of Sin according to the Bible, yet the world is going to think he is the Messiah, the savior. This is the great deception the Bible warns of. He establishes peace with Israel and throughout the world, but it is all deception. He eventually will demand worship and kill all those who refuse. He uses the 666 System to bring everyone under his complete control. The LORD then draws all the armies of the world into the Middle East and to Jerusalem.

This is the real battle of Armageddon

The earth destroying judgments take place along with the glorious Second Coming of the Lord Jesus with His church. This is the way I see events happening right now. As events unfold, as they are rapidly unfolding, I will update this scenario. Right now the main event is what is going to happen this September at the UN. I would like to share one other thing. I do not believe Islam is going to take over the world, nor do I believe that the antichrist is a Muslim.

The God is Israel is about to destroy entire Arab, nations which are the very heart of Islam. It is possible that Mecca might not exist after this war. The Bible is clear that the final world religion is going to be paganism. After this war, many will turn to the Lord Jesus for salvation. Also, there will be a big revival of paganism of which the antichrist will fit into. Many of the pagans, like the Romans, worshiped a man, and this is exactly what the world is going to happen with the antichrist.

This is the end time religion:

"And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:" Revelation 9:20