Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Future Congress a “Hitt”

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap15.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jul 25, 2011

Future Congress a “Hitt”

I want to depart from the normal topic this week, just a bit. I just returned from the Future Congress event in Branson, Missouri, organized through the huge efforts of folks like Tom Horn, David Hitt, and Terry James. The conference was jam-packed and, I thought, so well received that it deserves mention.

The brainchild of the trio I just mentioned, and several other key people, Future Congress was different from any other conference I’ve attended. Headliners like Chuck Missler, Edward Griffin, Gary Stearman, Randall Price, and Noah Hutchings were terrific and even better than advertised. And, I had not had the pleasure of hearing Tom Horn speak in public. Wow. This guy is on the frontlines of research and sounding the alarm. Dynamic.

And, even though they are genuinely humble, David Hitt and Terry James are two of the nicest guys on the planet and on the frontlines of cultural battles. David is an emerging (the correct “emerging” speaker in his own right. One of the best things about his presentations is the fact that he is innovative in his thinking and very articulate. We are going to win with guys like this on the side of truth.

Let me say, though, that Terry James just simply knocked me over with his presentation. I could have cried. Maybe I did.

Many of you know that Terry is blind; I’ve known him for 20 years. So during his Omega Signs talk…he used PowerPoint! It was an incredible moment. Here was a man from a generation that doesn’t always embrace new media. Yet here he was, delivering a terrific address, and using a communication tool that will advance the effectiveness of his message. Terry is always forward-thinking, and ultimately in the best possible way, as he is eagerly anticipating the Lord’s return.

Then there was Noah Hutchings, of Southwest Radio Church, in from Oklahoma City. “Hutch” just celebrated his 60th anniversary with SWRC! Great age did not deter him. He spoke to a large gathering, and seemed to enjoy himself. I admire men like Hutch, who could retire to the golf course, but he recognizes where we are, and lends his years of wisdom and knowledge to the cause.

Gary Stearman of Prophecy in the News…is there a more regal gentleman anywhere? His very personal address on the subject of UFOs was off-the-charts, and his overall knowledge of prophecy is incredible. Several of us felt the presence of J.R. Church’s legacy, as well. His gracious widow, Linda, attended with the PITN staff.

As if all this wasn’t enough, the organizers assembled a truly incredible lineup of “new” speakers, and here is where I think the real discernment and wisdom of the planners came through. I met new friends like Rob Skiba, Doug Woodward, Chris Putnam, Chris White, and Derek and Sharon Gilbert. There were other great presenters I didn’t get to meet…which is a good reason to do this again as soon as possible! I’m serious. If you attended Future Congress and liked it, give the organizers no rest until they announce the next one.

Future Congress featured cutting-edge topics, and I spoke to attendees from New York to California. The place was literally packed, which tells me that the interest level in this type of conference is high. As churches by and large abandon discussing “controversial” topics, groups like Future Congress are on the rise.

I watched in fascination as my associate at Prophecy Matters, Jeff Patty, was besieged by interested listeners when he presented a talk on the rise of paranormal fascination in our culture. Future Congress presented a whole host of relevant topics that people “out there” are talking about. (Rob Skiba’s presentation on why we need to be culturally relevant was off-the-charts.)

Here’s the best part: my theory that Bible-believers are sophisticated thinkers was proven true. Our liberal critics, from within the Church, would have you believe that prophecy students are knuckle-dragging morons. To them, we are not “careful thinkers.”

False.

I spoke to young and old, men and women, and every one of them displayed a level of understanding that far surpasses what the liberals give us credit for. People took notes during the talks, and the speakers were accessible because they recognize that they are fellow pilgrims. We learn from each other. I picked up some tidbits of information from friends like Don Mercer and Steve Herron.

It was heartening to see that although I believe we are deep into the last days apostasy, there are able defenders of the faith. I saw this Friday night as I sat with Derek Gilbert (he hosts the internet radio show “View from the Bunker,” and co-hosts P.I.D. Radio with his wife, Sharon) and guests Chris White and Chris Putnam. Apologetics is in good hands with Chris/Chris; their answers to liberal objections to the veracity of Scripture were breathtaking. White is the host of Nowhere to Run, on the Revelations Radio Network, while Putnam is an apologist and hosts the Logos Apologia website.

Although Future Congress was about much more than Bible prophecy (Keith Robinson—Creation Science Society of Milwaukee—is a terrific presenter), it was still wonderful to see that Bible prophecy teaching is alive and well. Missler of course is a warhorse, but I was most pleased to see the younger generations very capably taking up the mantle.

There will be dvds available from all the presentations, and I would encourage you to check out www.futurecongress.com, to see what is going on. Momentum from this conference will build, in my opinion. The organizers did that good of a job.

Kudos, ladies and gentlemen.

jim@prophecymatters.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven